A Little Competition

Story Info
Two friends have an impromptu (and sexy) competition.
968 words
4.29
12.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about... first one to cum has to pay for pizza?"

Kenny spit out the soda he'd been drinking. "Di?" He looked across the room curiously. "You serious?"

She had to have been joking; they'd been friends for ages. But while she was smiling, it was a devious and dirty sort of smile. A smile that held promise and made his cock stir. Kenny had been attracted to Diana ever since they'd met back in high school, but things had never worked out; one of them had always been seeing someone.

Their only sexual contact had occurred at a party years ago. They'd drunkenly groped one another, mouths feverishly locked together and hands down each other's jeans, desperately kissing and stroking... until a friend had walked in the room and they'd immediately ceased.

They'd never spoken about it again. And neither had tried anything after that night; until now, that is.

"So?" Diana asked, arms crossed, smiling. Everyone else had left the party at Kenny's apartment, and they were alone.

Kenny made sure the hallway door was locked. "Sounds good, if you're serious."

"Oh I'm serious," she said, walking toward him. "Ever since I held your dick in my hand at that party, I've been dreaming of seeing it again."

He smiled. "So what are the rules?" They'd always been competitive with each other, and neither was going to give this one up without serious effort.

"First one to climax is the loser," Diana told him. "Loser buys food. Simple enough for you?" She paused. "Oh, and you can only touch yourself." Kenny's disappointment must have been easy to read on his face, because she smiled. "Don't worry, sexy; I think you'll enjoy the show."

Diana sat down on the couch, sliding her skirt up so Kenny could get a good view of her tiny thong. Then she pulled it to the side to expose her clean-shaven pink pussy.

"Fuck that's sexy," Kenny gasped. Her lips were already so swollen, her clit protruding from its hood; he absentmindedly rubbed his cock through his pants at the thought of tasting her cunt.

"Why don't you take it out, baby?" she purred. "Let me see what you're working with."

Kenny smiled and unbuttoned his jeans. Diana was watching intently, and gasped when he pulled his cock out, already almost hard. It was long and thick and veiny.

"Oh yes," she sighed, her fingers teasing her delicate folds. "Stroke that fucking weapon for me. Show me I turn you on."

Kenny spat on his hand and began stroking himself slowly. Diana was beautiful; he'd always thought that. But this was amazing. Her pussy was perfect and looked to be practically gushing with silky wetness. She moaned as she rubbed her clit, and he hardened further.

"I bet you wanna fuck this hot little hole," she teased, toying with herself. Never taking her eyes off Kenny's erect penis.

"I do," he groaned. "I want to fill that tight cunt with this thick, long dick. Stretch it out, feel it grip me, feel it massage me with fucking hot wet heat." He was stroking faster.

"Does this hot little cunt make your big cock feel good, baby?" she purred. "Do you want to shoot your thick load in my pretty hole?"

I do, thought Kenny. I really fucking do. He felt his orgasm starting in the base of his cock. Beginning to travel up his shaft. He paused his caresses and took a deep breath.

Diana giggled. "What's the matter, sexy? You too close?"

"You look fucking amazing," he grunted.

"If you liked that, you're gonna love this," she said, sliding her top over her head. She unclasped her bra, freeing her heavy breasts. Diana played with her nipples until they were hard; Kenny's eyes were glued to them as he stroked faster. God, he wanted those fucking tits in his mouth.

And again he felt his orgasm approaching. He needed to up the ante. Looking in her eyes, he stroked until some precum began to flow from the tip. "Would you like a taste?" he asked. Diana moaned and bit her lip, nodding.

Kenny crossed the room and walked up to her, bending down to brush his cock against her hungry tongue. Diana smiled as she licked him, and Kenny groaned as he felt her soft tongue slide along his sensitive tip. He let go of his cock.

"Don't cum now," she laughed. But her voice was husky with arousal, her pupils dilated and eyes partly shut.

Kenny saw her stop as well. "Getting close?" he teased.

Her eyes were defiant. "No... I just had a hand cramp!" But she returned to her pussy very slowly and gently.

As Kenny returned his hand to his swollen and rock-hard penis, he realized how sensitive it had become. He stroked gently, but that just made the pleasure more intense. And Diana's shallow breathing and visibly creamy cunt weren't making things any easier. And god, he could hear the sounds of her fingers sloshing in and out of her cunt as she furiously rubbed her clit with the other hand.

Kenny was fighting the urge to cum, his cock and balls throbbing and straining with pleasure. He stroked himself gingerly, stopping often to try and let himself cool down. Straining to keep from cumming. Trying not to think of his friend's gorgeous body, her soft tits, her sexy moans and heavy breathing and...

"Fuck!" Kenny cried, his almost painful orgasm tearing through him, his cock jerking in his hand as his balls emptied over his belly. He panted, exhausted from the effort. And when he looked over at Diana, he saw that she too was breathless and flushed. Their eyes met and they shared a laugh.

Long story short, they went halfsies on the pizza.