A Stroke Story

Story Info
Exactly like the title says, but with a twist.
2.1k words
4.34
7.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains elements of mutual masturbation, dirty talk, and transgender characters. And yes, also features sexual acts between consenting adults. Feedback and comments are always welcome, appreciated, and encouraged. I hope you enjoy delving into my insane mind.

NOTE: For the month of June, I'll be posting a series of shorter stories, each one independent from the other but each featuring transgender characters. The world I write treats this as a normal thing and no big deal, so there won't be "surprise" revelations. These stories will be shorter than my usual work and are more sex-driven than strictly plot. This one in particular is meant to be a rather quick and short "stroke story," in more ways than one. I hope you enjoy!

A STROKE STORY

Zach and Jacki stood at a fork in the road.

In the silence of the living room, they were about to make a choice, a decision that would change things between them forever. They could talk about it, take a breather to assess and then pick the path they wanted, but that sort of thinking and planning never suited them. They tended to jump into the pool before ever checking the temperature. Every time, Zach always launched off the edge first -- so it made sense that in this moment, he took the first step down this new path.

"Go ahead and stroke it," he said, his eyes on the stunning redhead next to him. "It's okay."

Jacki swallowed the lump of hesitation caught in her throat and nodded. With her longtime friend's encouragement, she encircled her hand around the thick shaft and pumped up and down its length.

Her movements started slow and deliberate, and she worked the half-hard member up to its full size and erection, picking up speed the more it stiffened and grew. Eventually, she reached a quick and steady pace and moaned as a gooey drop of precum dripped onto the floor from the stiff member's slitted tip.

All the while, Zach drank in the sight of his friend's face and naked body. Arousing only began to describe how attractive he found her. Her thick red hair framed a wide but perfectly proportioned face, one blessed with pouty lips, amber eyes, and a pierced nose. And below that, those alluring facial features gave way to a short and curvy physique.

She stood at just over five-three, built especially small in terms of height. But when it came to everything else, Jacki was anything but. Her diminutive size caused her already sizable attributes to really stand out on her frame.

Heavy breasts with dark pink nipples hung above a slim stomach, each one the size of her head. They jiggled almost hypnotically in tandem with the motions of her hand. And although not visible from Zach's current view, she possessed a plump rear that appeared especially mouth-watering when encased in a pair of tight jeans. However, the thing he enjoyed most about her lay between her spread legs -- where from out her bush of fiery hair extended a thick, uncircumcised dick. The same one she currently had her hand wrapped around and stroked with an enthusiastic passion.

"Goddamn, that's hot," Zach said under his breath. He placed his hand on his own equally hard cock and pumped himself at a slower pace, reveling in the perverted act happening right next to him. At the voyeuristic thrill of the stacked and hung Jacki jerking off.

At eight and a half inches, Jacki's cock already exceeded Zach's in length and thickness. Attached to her tiny figure it seemed even more massive. Something about such a big dick on a small girl with huge tits caused Zach's pulse to race. It happened to him all the time when it came to her, whether it was when he first noticed the bulge in her shorts during their shared college class or that time she sent him a selfie in her bra and panties, both garments stuffed to the brim.

This wasn't the first time they'd seen each other naked either. The flirtatious friends had done so many times before by this point: changing in front of one another, showering together after swimming, or like today, simply hanging around in Zach's apartment without any clothes on. Every time, the sight of his friend's naked body demanded his attention. Even when she was unerect, he relished the image of her bare breasts and flaccid dick swinging freely.

But they'd never done anything like this. This was something else. Something absurdly erotic -- the two of them jerking off together. And it had Zach's pistoning fist sticky with precum.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Mina," she said and licked her lips. She grabbed at one of her breasts. The mountain of flesh overflowed her fingers, and she groped and massaged herself while continuing to pump away. "From class."

"Do you have a crush on her?"

"Mm-hmm."

"I don't blame you," Zach said, coaxing some precum from his cockhead. "She's, nngh, really fucking cute."

The girl in question attended their shared philosophy course and as the image of the cute brunette entered Zach's mind, his stroking picked up speed.

Mina landed somewhere in the middle of both their heights; closer to Jacki than him. However, unlike his endowed friend, Mina was slimmer and less busty. A life-sized pixie, with wavy dark hair and sharp features. But what she lacked in breasts she made up for with wide sexy hips and thighs that tapered down to two dainty feet. Zach would be lying if he said he hadn't spilt a few loads to their classmate on occasion as well.

"I think about her a lot," Jacki said, her molestation of her breast growing more intense. "I've jacked off a few times thinking about, ah, those legs and that adorable face. Remember when she wore that short green dress and those nude tights? I almost left in the middle of class to knock one out. She makes my dick really hard."

The dual fapping sounds of their mutual masturbation grew wetter and faster, and it sent a shiver of pleasure down Zach's spine. Hearing Jacki's high, girly voice talk about Mina in such an aggressively masculine way added another spin to the twisted events.

He never jerked off with someone else before. He heard guys sometimes did it with each other, but he had never felt the urge. Doing it with a fat-dicked girl like Jacki however -- witnessing her decisively feminine body slouched into his couch and that massive pole jutting out from between her legs -- that was another story all together. That concept turned him on as much as the thoughts of Mina did.

"I'd love to fuck her from behind," he said, his pace on his dick matching his friend's. "Just thinking about slamming into those wide hips, making her ass bounce, fuck yeah."

"Mmmmmm!" The image of Mina bent over on her hands and knees flashed into Jacki's mind, and she released her breast to wrap both hands around her dick and pump away with enthusiasm.

Zach almost came.

The depraved sight became nearly too much to bear. Her knees bent and spread wide, her tits smashed together between her arms, and inches of her dick still visible despite both hands on her cock. The combined efforts of his own hands would cover his prick entirely but Jacki's small fists alongside her impressive length made her cock appear dick-achingly massive.

"I'd take her mouth," Jacki groaned, her hips leaving the couch. "While you ram into her pussy, I'd use those big sexy ears of hers to lower her lips onto my cock."

They pictured the scene: Zach in the back, cock sawing in and out of their classmate's stretched hole; Jacki in front, hands dug into the cute girl's dark hair and cupping her ears, pulling her face onto her fat dick; and Mina sandwiched in the middle, ass bouncing, body rocking back and forth.

"Can she even take you?" Zach said. "You're, nngh, really fucking big." He tried to imagine Mina's small mouth sinking onto Jacki's uncircumcised prick, but his friend's next statement shifted the fantasy from one of impossibility to one of sheer debauchery.

"I'd make her," she hissed through gritted teeth. Her tight-wrapped hands moved at a near blur across her slick baseball bat of a dick. "I've thought a lot about making that slim neck of hers bulge from my cock meat. Ungh!"

The musky smell of cum and cock, the audible slick faps and monosyllabic grunts of frantic masturbation, and a sweaty cloud of lustful energy all filled the room. A dirty and depraved shared tableau played out between them of Mina's adorable face speared by Jacki's fat cock. Her small throat expanding from the sizable shaft stuffed inside, her pixie nose buried in the curly red of Jacki's pubes, and her chocolate eyes rolled all the way back into her head.

Jacki and Zach moaned in unison.

"Fuck, Mina, you adorable little slut," Jacki groaned. Her motions turned frenzied, the jerking of her hips sporadic, an orgasm fast approaching. "Choke on my fat cock. Give me that cute fucking face."

Zach's own climax headed up the path, ready to knock at the door. His mind split into two, losing itself to the duality of fantasy and reality.

He imagined Mina on all fours in front of him -- envisioned her wide hips and sexy ass, his cock plunging in and out of her tight cunt, her head bouncing wildly between Jacki's legs, the gags and glks of her filled mouth and stuffed throat. At the same time, he directly witnessed the perverse eroticism of his friend's mouth-watering masturbation -- huge tits quaking, gorgeous face twisted in pleasure, jaw-dropping dick leaking, girlish voice spewing filth.

The combination turned his fist into a jackhammer of motion.

"I'm so close," Zach gasped.

"Me, too."

"Let's cum to her together," he said. "Let's both blow our load to that cute little slut at the same time. Fuck, I bet you cum a ton. Oh fuck, yes, yes!"

"Nngh! NNGH! UUNNNGGH!" Jacki's cries became girly grunts of pleasure, and despite Zach being the one that usually goes first, in this particular instance, Jacki's dick fired the opening shot.

Using her legs as leverage, she arched almost her entire body off the couch. Only her head remained braced against the backrest.

She looked positively orgasmic.

With her massive cock pointing toward the coffee table, Jacki exploded.

Like her cock, Jacki's load was huge and heavy. It streamed out in thick ropes, flying through the air and splattering onto the glass top and wooden floor. More and more jizz emptied from her balls, adding to the mess until what must have been a pint of cum caked the table and trailed off in a lessening stream back to the couch.

"Fuuccckkk!" That first spurt of cum launching out of Jacki's dick set Zach off. His own orgasm blasted through him and while his initial few shots made it to the coffee table as well, his volume could not match that of his extremely endowed friend. Still, the erotic sight of both of them cumming together, of two dicks firing gooey ropes of jizz in unison and coating the furniture and floor, further fueled the intensity of their simultaneous climaxes.

Zach relaxed and Jacki collapsed back onto the couch. With heavy, heaving gasps, they regained their breath as their cocks shrank and deflated in their hands. The remnants of their salacious act spread out before them. A lake of cloudy slime lay on one side of the coffee table and an ocean of opaque cream on the other.

"Damn," Zach said. "That was intense."

"And hot," Jacki added. "Really hot."

Zach nodded in agreement.

Even in the afterglow of an orgasm, glancing over and seeing his naked friend -- with her big tits and her flaccid but still huge dick between her thighs -- caused a final drip of cum to leak out of him and onto the floor. "We should... do this more often."

"Yeah," Jacki said, letting out a satisfied sigh and grabbing the remote from the side table. Zach was thankful she dropped it there after they muted the TV. Flipping the sound back on, they returned to watching the low budget flick they had pulled up earlier. The surprisingly graphic sex scene that sparked this entire moment between had them long since passed.

"Next time though," Jacki said, flicking her eyes over to him and curling her lips into a smile, "I want to hear about who you do it to."

Zach grinned. "Deal."