All Comments on 'A Little Convincing: a Lot of Fun'

by elpavilion

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
DesindeDesindeabout 9 years ago

Well written and very erotic.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHY DOES WHEN AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER HEAR "CONVINCING'

there is an under current of "Conniving". TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author will undoubtedly scrub bad scores to make a piece of trash writing appear better, score wise, than what it is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not rom me dear annony

this tory rocks. Of course anything you don't like means the story is great! Gave it a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who are these people, and why should we care?

If your goal was just to practice writing erotic sex scenes then congratulate yourself. It was like watching one of those porn videos where you sit and watch cocks going in and out of cunts, and that's the movie. More anatomical or mechanical than exciting or erotic. Unless you're thirteen years old and have never witnessed copulation.

And why is this guy giving his wife to his friend? Does not appear to be her idea. Looks like one more wannabe cuck story, which makes this really really boring.

I understand you wanted to do a short flash sex scene, but it was lacking human interest and excitement from my perspective. But thank you for the effort.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Three adults having fun...

Three adults having fun...Nothing more...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wanted to comment

But I needed a comma and you used all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A pretty good story!

That first time can be brutally hard. When I first shared my own wife, I had my fantasy and she only agreed because she had her own fantasy. Our best friend had lost his wife and had been alone for over 5 years of withdrawal from life. We had him over and after some booze, I offered her to him. He was shocked and left, promising he'd come back the next day when we were all sober and had a chance to think about it. He really is a gentleman. We had made up our mind already, I suffer from ED and my wife, still in her late 30's really did need some cock.

When our friend came back the next morning, to say things were awkward would be an understatement. But suddenly Betty stood up and took him by the hand and without a word, drew him toward our bedroom. He followed quietly and I heard the bedroom door close. Thankfully, there was a good ballgame on TV and I watched it with the volume turned down and enjoyed, painfully, the sounds of their sex. Finally, I heard her call and went in.

The bedroom light was off and when I closed the door, it was totally dark. Knowing what her fantasy was, I merely climbed onto the bed and under the covers from the foot of the bed. I found her legs spread, moved up and began to lick her. She exploded when my tongue took its first lick, from asshole to clit. She was covered and he seemed like, to my tongue at least, he hadn't cum for the entire 5 years! I found it odd how quickly I was able to really get into it and spent the next half hour sucking and cleaning her.

When she was done, I knew by the way she pushed me toward our friend. This was the toughest. My mouth found his cock and I took it in my mouth, cleaning it completely and then began to suck it. He'd started out about 30% hard and by the time I was done cleaning, was like a steel beam! I sucked until he was starting to really move his hips and with a grunt, finally let go and I sucked my first load of cum down my throat. I worked him through his orgasm and waited until he was soft again before crawling out and leaving them alone.

I was out mowing the lawn when he left about an hour later, with the promise of returning the next day. The instant his truck pulled away, I raced back into the house and our bedroom, where I found Betty waiting, this time with the light on. She spread her legs for me and I could see he'd done more damage down there! This time however, she wanted me on my back and she straddled my mouth. The volume of sperm that flowed into my mouth left me wondering if our friend was filled with it! We laid around and talked after that, she wanted to make sure we were both okay with what happened. She couldn't believe how exciting it was to listen to me suck and then for Mike to cum in my mouth! She asked for another favor for the next day and told me she mentioned it to Mike but wanted to make sure it was alright with me.

The next morning, Mike must have been anxious, we heard him pull in early. We were having coffee at the kitchen table when he walked in and Betty poured him a cup of coffee, still wearing her bathrobe, the same as me. Mike came around to stand in front of me and I reached into his pants, pulled only his soft cock out and began to suck. He hardened almost immediately and from the corner of my eye I saw Betty open her robe and we could both see her masturbating as she watched. Mike didn't last long, he admitted later it was the first time he'd watched another person play with themselves. With a grunt, with his cock head firmly in my mouth and my hand jerking him, he let go and the two of them came at the same time. Eight huge pulses of cum shot into my mouth forcing me to swallow at least 3 times. I worked him to the end and then put him away, zipping him up.

He took his seat and we went on as if nothing happened. Betty closed her robe and we talked about the normal things we always do. We'd moved to the living room and was watching another ballgame, when a few hours later, Betty opened her robe and began to masturbate in front of the two of us. Mike watched, fascinated and when he could no longer stand it, stood before me and I serviced him again. I had to admit, it was fun and his sperm tasted pretty nice. It was especially exciting to listen to his grunt when he came. I had my own soft and leaking cock out while I sucked and actually shot out a pretty good load from my totally flaccid penis.

And that's how it's been for the past 10 years. Mike rarely fucks my wife but does occasionally when she can no longer stand it. But her thing is to watch a man suck another and then swallow, so I do. I enjoy it, she enjoys it and of course, Mike enjoys it. He has no interest in remarrying, the light of his life had died. Instead, he comes to our house at least 5 days per week and the three of us service one another and no one is hurt nor is unhappy.d

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent.

Believable. I hope you add more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonyomous-not rom me.........

Gave it a 1 dear bonnie. Isn't this fun?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
well then I'll just have to giove iut another 5!!!

How's that dumbass. eat shit and die annony fag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
memories

Great story, kept up the interest until the end, brought back a memory of the time I did the same with my wife and best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: bonnietaylor2-well then I'll just up that by 1*

What a potty mouth! Sticks may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Make any big ones come for you lately? Isn't this fun bonnie dear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re: re: bonnietaylor2-well then I'll just up that by 1*

Grow up you faggot.

Hot and slow seduction of a sexy wife. Thanks for writing 4*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 first thing this morning!!

WAKE up you fucking retard!!!! I mean dear annony, you pig! Great story!! Love the double fuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to bonnietaylor and the rest of the retards

Your vote counts once you morons and even if it didnt who the fuck cares what a fictional.porn story gets on this site.Besides Im relatively sure the scires are massaged by the people who run this place.You ever wonder why they put stoeies in LWs that you know dont belong here? I think its to stir up people like you bonnie.You twit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh man. Oh man. Oh man.

Hot story. "Moaning as she gyrated her hips on Gordon's busy tongue."

"Oh man. Oh man. Oh man."

Thank you for writing this hot short story. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very hot and I hate sharing or cheating. Good job and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was very hot, but in the end......

......was not for me. You write well, with very few annoyances in the technicals and great imagery.

Just not the kind of story I enjoy as much, because, in the end, he's just given the love of his life to another man and (as usual) one with a bigger dick.

So, does she become addicted to that bigger dick and eventually cool towards hubby as she falls in love with Jack? Probably, because either that, or she shuts off all contact with Jack and works to renew their marriage. Those are the only two realistic scenarios, the first a tragedy, the second fraught with difficulty, all because Gordon thought it would be sexy for Lex to have Jack.

I hope you have other hot ideas, not so cucky. You write well, I'd like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Easy Does It!

Nice story, which reflects how slow and easy you have to take it with a first time Hot Wife. The story was paced, measured, with increasing levels of eroticism. The ending was clever, of course everyone worked up an appetite!

My wife was inducted into the lifestyle by a close friend and me simply giving her increasingly erotic massages all evening after a concert. Now, she is really actively into the lifestyle. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very nice story. Lovely descriptions and very believable. Well done. As for the previous comment - maybe he's on 'P'? Certainly astonishingly unpleasant Lol

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cuck plays pimp for his whorewife in another really lame story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous