A Little Discipline

Story Info
Alec has to discipline his roommate's younger sister.
5.7k words
4.39
23.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended the call in a huff. That date with Deena fell through, so now I was left with nothing to do on a Friday night. Lucky me.

My name is Alec. Alec Rums. As a student of the fine state university I attend, I was expecting to get laid with my current hookup from one of the many sororities at the school, but this one fell through...Damn. She had nice tits, too.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a white, six-foot, slender but not skinny, twenty-three-year-old guy with dark-brown hair and blue eyes, and I'm pretty good-looking, if I do say so myself. I work out at the gym, but I'm not one of those muscle heads with rippling pecs; I just like to stay fit.

Today, I was in my red T-shirt, jeans, and scuzzy, white tennis shoes, my slumming clothes, but I was supposed to be in my good blue silk shirt, black slacks, and black dress shoes, my getting-laid clothes. I was about to change into them when Deena had called and bailed on me...Oh, well. Looks like no pussy for me.

I set my phone down on my clothes dresser and shook my head.

"Goddammit..." I swore.

"What's going on?" asked Marquis.

Marquis is my roommate here at the campus apartments. We're both seniors, and both of us probably should have had an apartment in town by now, but for some reason or another, we were still living like sophomores.

"Date fell through," I replied. "Sucks, too. There goes my pussy for the night."

Marquis snorted once and shook his head.

My roommate, Marquis Thomas, is a black, six-foot-two, average-weight guy, twenty-three like myself, okay in looks, I guess, with a decent amount of muscle like me. His muscle comes from working at the lumberyard, but whatever. He's been my friend for years now. He occasionally annoys me because I don't really understand where he's coming from sometimes, but I chalk that up to cultural differences.

Today he was wearing a good black dress shirt, tan slacks, and brown dress shoes, so I knew he was about to go out, but I'd already known that for some time. Fridays were his time to meet up with his woman, but she was perma-locked to his waist, something I sure as hell didn't want. I certainly didn't need to be tied down to one woman.

Anyway, he addressed my distress, as a good roommate does.

"What happened?" asked Marquis.

"She hooked up with someone else," I frowned. "Sucks...Fucking sorority girls..."

"Wasn't me," shrugged Marquis. "I got a bitch. I don't need to look for a new one."

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed. "I like to go to the buffet. I don't want to be locked into one meal."

Marquis snorted again and shook his head.

"You will someday," he said matter-of-factly. "That's how life works."

"I guess," I sighed. "I've never had a girlfriend for longer than a couple of months. I have no idea how you put up with one for longer than that."

"Shelly's kind of an airhead," replied Marquis, "but she's good-natured, good-hearted, and she doesn't give me a lot of heat. That's what you need, right there. Someone who isn't on your ass twenty-four-seven. For you, I'm thinking someone that ain't clingy. Somebody fun...You look around, you'll find her."

"Meh," I said as I waved him off. "I prefer not to have to...you know...interact with women in general. They get on my nerves."

"Big chunk of the population, you know," said Marquis. "They make up half the planet."

"You're not going soft on me now, are you?" I asked.

"Shit..." laughed Marquis. "I'm just being realistic...You'll fall in love, and you won't even know it. You'll be so caught up with her, and she'll be so caught up with you, and then before you know it, you'll be hearing wedding bells."

"You are going soft," I nodded, "...and delusional. Just remember to check for your balls before you marry that woman."

"Nah, it's good," shrugged Marquis. "I got no truck with Shelly. We get along about as well as two people can...Anyway, I gotta go. Shelly's waiting for me...Oh, yeah...If you remember, Aliyah's in the other room using my laptop...Just warning you now."

"Fuuuuck..." I swore.

Not her...Fucking Aliyah. She's Marquis' little sister...and she's annoying as fuck.

Marquis laughed and shook his head at my reaction.

"Hey..." he shrugged. "You told me you were going to be out tonight. I even reminded you yesterday she'd be over here."

I held my head and groaned.

"I know," I winced. "I forgot."

He laughed again, but I didn't find it funny.

"Just hang out and watch TV or something," said Marquis. "She's going to be doing an essay for some fucking class she's got. Leave her to it. It's not rocket science."

I looked over at him with one eye twitching.

"Fine..." I hissed. "I don't like babysitting, though. Especially her."

"Don't tell her that," said Marquis with a shake of his head. "You'll get an earful."

"Yeah, yeah," I frowned. "Go on, you big jerk. Go have a good time while I suffer here in horrible silence."

Marquis laughed and walked out of our bedroom. God I hate him sometimes.

I sat at our desk and held my head for a while. I thought about browsing porn on my PC, but it felt weird jerking off with Marquis' little sister in the next room. I mean, she's nineteen, but I sure as hell didn't want her walking in on me with my Johnson in my hand...Ugh...The thought of it made me sick. Of course, her thinking the same thing would probably make her sicker...Now, there's an idea...

"Let's get this over with," I sighed.

Marquis was long gone by now, so I was left here at the mercy of his younger sister. Still, maybe I could chase her out...

I made my way out of the bedroom and into the living room/kitchen area of the apartment. Campus apartments here are fucking tiny, but Marquis and I had gotten used to it. We'd been roommates since day one, and we got along for the most part, so there had never been any reason to change things up. We still lived in the same fucking apartment here on the fourth floor of this building, and neither one of us had ever been inclined to move out until after graduation. I mean, it's right here on campus. Why move?

I stepped into the living room and looked over to acknowledge Aliyah.

Aliyah is...Aliyah's a fucking dork. There's no other way to put it. You know that stereotype that African Americans are all supposed to be cool?...Yeeeeaaah...That doesn't apply to her. Not in the slightest.

"Heeeeey," she grinned over at me.

She was at the small round kitchen table Marquis and I shared, sitting in one of the shitty wooden campus chairs supplied for us, Marquis' laptop in front of her, the screen open to an essay or nerd shit or monster porn...There was no telling with her. Aliyah was not only a nerd, she was fucking weird, too.

"Hey," I grunted.

You have to understand...In general, Aliyah is not bad-looking. She's five-ten, she's got dark-brown skin like her brother, cute face, slim body with small tits, but...she's just so...Goddamn, how can I put this? If I had to look up dweeb in the dictionary, the only definition would be a five-by-ten glossy of her.

Today she was dressed in a black T with some J-pop or K-pop band on the front of it...I can't fucking tell the difference...worn-out black jeans, light-blue canvas shoes...Her hair was in cornrows, and she wore an olive-green beanie with weird frickin' little pin buttons on that hat, those buttons with little anime faces and shit...And she had on those glasses, those big-ass, black-rimmed, Larry King-looking fuckers...Oh, God. I'm stuck with her for the rest of the night.

She looked at me and shook her head once at my one-word reply.

"Don't sound so excited," she grinned. "I know you're happy to see me, but..."

I rolled my eyes. This was just gonna be...awesome. I could tell.

"Look..." I said firmly. "Don't you have work to do?"

"Aww..." she replied in a mock pout. "Don't be such a meanie...Besides, I did my work. I just wanted to hang in a place on campus all by myself tonight."

"Wait, what?" I asked. "You lied to Marquis?"

"Eh," shrugged Aliyah. "It beats having to do shit for Mom and Dad."

"So get your own apartment," I grimaced. "Don't defile mine."

"Nawp, nawp," grinned Aliyah as she wagged a finger at me. "Don't be that way. I'm taking out as few loans as possible. Not gonna be an indentured servant for the rest of my life because of a degree that's already not worth the paper it's printed on."

"Yeah, yeah," I said as I sat down on the living room couch and picked up the remote. "I'm surprised you'd even mention indentured servitude."

"Why?" asked Aliyah. "Cause I'm black? I was just saying the truth. Don't be racist."

"I've lived with your brother since we started college," I said as I frowned over at her. "I can't be racist...Sexist, sure. Racist, not so much."

She gave me a wry nod and then gave me the finger. Classy.

I ignored her and flipped on the TV. I flipped through the streaming channels looking for anything to watch, but there wasn't really anything I was interested in.

My previous idea came to mind...I decided to annoy Aliyah instead, maybe disgust her out of my apartment.

"You mind if I jerk off to porn?" I asked with a smarmy look. "I usually do when your brother is out."

Aliyah swiveled her chair around, put her elbows on her knees, rested her chin in her hands, and gave me a wide smile.

"Go right ahead," she grinned. "I'll watch."

Not the answer I was expecting. Anyway, two can play this game.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho," I snorted. "This is real porn, sweetheart, not whatever weird-ass, half-vampire, half-werewolf shit you yank off to."

"Oh, really?" smiled Aliyah. "And what, pray tell, does the great Alec Rums liketh to jerketh off to?"

"Eh, I mostly prefer lesbian porn," I shrugged. "Lipstick lesbos, not so much the standard dick in pussy stuff...Wait...Wait a minute. Eh, heh, heh, heh...I am not having this conversation with you."

"You started it," shrugged Aliyah.

"No, no," I said with an irritated smile. "This is what you want, isn't it? You want to get under my skin with your typical bullshit. Well, it won't work. Yeah, I shouldn't have brought up the porn thing, but I was just trying to offend you out of here...Yeah...Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to irritate you. I'm going to get under your skin this time."

"You can get under my skin any time you want, baby," grinned Aliyah. "Uhn, uhn, yeah, yeah, give it to me, baby..."

She stood a little and mimicked swatting her own ass while thrusting it out over and over again...Oh, the thought of that made me want to vomit.

"Oh, oh, that is..." I winced. "I think my whole body just threw up."

"Hey," frowned Aliyah as she sat back down. "I'm not some ugly skank."

"I'm not sticking my dick in you, you horny little...Ugh...never mind," I winced. "Just jack off to your werewolf-slash-elf porn. I'll go listen to music in the bedroom."

"I'm not masturbating with you in the bedroom," said Aliyah with a roll of her eyes. "Now, if you'd like to stay out here and watch...we could both do it together. Stroke ourselves while we both watch...It'll be fun."

Really?...She's fucking with me. She wants me to go...Oh, yeah. I see how it is.

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed. "Let's just part ways. I'll be in the bedroom."

"Suit yourself," shrugged Aliyah. "I didn't want to see your tiny little dick anyway."

Okay...Now it's war. You don't mock the penis.

"My penis is not small," I said in a deadly serious tone.

"Ooooh..." replied Aliyah with a brief widening of her eyes. "I touched da widdle nerve...Is a widdle piss baby gonna cwy ova his widdle pee pee?"

Goddamn, I'm about to smack a bitch.

"Listen, you little shit," I grimaced as I pointed at her. "Normally, I'd put you in your place, but you're Marquis' sister, so I'll go easy on you. Don't piss me off, though."

"Or what?" smiled Aliyah. "You gonna...spank me?"

"I might..." I said unhappily. "Fucking keep it up. I'll burnish your hide to a rosy red. I don't care how dark it is. I'll make it fucking shine."

She stood up, walked over to me, stood right in front of me with her hands on her hips, and then gave me the most shit-eating grin...It was infuriating. I was honestly thinking about killing her and burying her body out on the quad somewhere.

"You're full of shit," she said.

"What are you doing?" I asked warily. "Fuck off."

She sat down on the couch to my right, and I had to raise my arms as she laid across my legs, ass up, her elbows on the edge of the couch. This surprised me, to say the least.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked again.

She snaked her hands down past my legs, unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped her zipper, and then pulled her pants back, pink panties and all. I stared down at the dark skin of her smooth and flawless bare ass, my eyes widening, my hands still up in the air in surprise.

"Oh, my God..." I breathed in a panic.

My first thought was that Marquis was going to walk in. My second thought was the bullet he was going to put in my brain.

"Well?" asked Aliyah. "Are you going to spank me, or are you all talk?...Come on...Make it a rosy red, tough guy. Make it shine. Spank me like a little bitch."

"Your...Your brother..." I stammered.

"Is out with Shelly," finished Aliyah. "They go out to eat and then go to her place for a little 'alone time'. You already know this. He'll be gone for the weekend...Come on, Alec, you already know this."

"You're his sister..." I said.

My brain wasn't really working right. It was too busy processing the beautiful, bare black ass in front it.

"Yep," stated Aliyah. "And you're his roommate. Now are you gonna punish me, or what? I thought you said you'd make my ass shine in the light...Come on...Punish me, tough guy..."

God, did I want to. All sexual connotations aside, women like her made me want to swat the fucking hell out of them until their asses looked like a stoplight.

"I...I uhhh..." I stammered.

"Ugh..." groaned Aliyah in audible disgust. "Whatever...pussy."

Okay. It's on now.

She started to reach back to pull her jeans and panties back up, but my right hand came down instead...hard. My hand impacted with the soft pillow that was her bare right butt cheek, there was a loud SMACK! noise that reverberated around the room, and then the dark and flawless skin of her ass rippled underneath the blow.

"OW!" screeched Aliyah in total surprise.

She grabbed her own ass in shock. For some reason, this really revved my engine...I liked this...I liked it a lot.

I pushed her hands up and away from her bare butt.

"I'm not done yet," I said in a dark and easy voice.

"Oh..." said Aliyah in surprise, but I didn't give her a chance to say anything else.

SMACK! went my right hand onto her bare left butt cheek. She screeched again, but this only made me smile.

"You will behave!" I said happily.

SMACK! went my right hand across both butt cheeks this time.

"OW!" screeched Aliyah. "FUCK!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!...I swatted her with three more furious strikes, enjoying the soft feel of her bare butt cheeks along with the rippling sensation my hits gave her. She yelled out with each strike, and I have to admit, I felt my dick getting hard from doing this.

"That should teach you," I said firmly, a hint of humor in my voice.

She rolled off of me, stood, and pulled her pants up in one smooth motion.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it," she said in genuine surprise.

She took off her beanie and tossed it to the ugly brown carpet of the living-room floor. Her short hair came down, the black cornrows falling to just above her shoulders. She reached back and rubbed her smarting ass with both hands.

"Ooh," she said as she sucked in her breath. "You hit hard...Ooh...Oh, fuck...I think you hurt something."

"You're fine," I grinned. "That should teach you to push me."

"No, I think I'm really hurt," she said in genuine distress. "Something's really wrong..."

"Wait...Really?" I asked.

I was worried now. Marquis was going to kill me if he found out about this, and if she had to go to the emergency room because of this stupid shit, he was definitely going to find about this.

"Oh..." winced Aliyah as she continued to rub her ass. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure something's wrong."

"Oh, fuck," I breathed. "What's the matter?"

"I'm glad you asked," she grinned.

She spun, pulled down her jeans and panties, and thrust her bare ass in my face. I stared in complete shock at her large black anus and smooth bald pussy. She had a triangular hood with small dark leaves of labia up and down the valley of her vulva, and there was a little white stream of cum dripping down over her tiny dark clit to collect in the pockets of her hood. The smell of her hit me right in the face, a rich, tangy aroma that snapped something in my brain and gave me an instant erection.

"My pussy's wet," snickered Aliyah.

"I...uhhh...I..." I stammered.

"Clean it up," she commanded. "You made a mess, and now you have to clean it up. You can't expect me to behave if you don't put forth a good example."

"Wait...Wait...What?" I stumbled over my own words.

"Put your hands on my ass," commanded Aliyah, "and clean up your mess...with your tongue...Come on...Clean it up..."

My hands ran over that flawless dark skin before I could control them. Even though her skin was a dark brown, I could tell that it was smarting and fresh from the spanking I'd just given it. That slight red, along with the touch of her angel-soft skin, did something to me, and I couldn't control myself.

My tongue plunged deep into her dark pussy hole, and I got a hot mouthful of rich and tangy cream, Aliyah's cream, Aliyah's pussy cream, my roommate's sister's pussy cream...that cream.

"Ooooh..." moaned Aliyah. "Yeah...That's it...Slurp it out..."

I squeezed her beautiful ass as I licked up, down, and around her gorgeous bald pussy. My tongue dug into the folds of her labia, into her big pee hole, and then into and around her tiny clit. She shuddered and shook as I did this, I sitting on the couch, she standing in front of me, bent over slightly, her hands on her bare knees.

"Yeah...Yeah...Yeah..." she breathed out in short gasps. "D...Do that...K...Keep doing that..."

I dug down into her wet hole and slurped in and around her clit as my nose buried itself in her large, dark anus. I breathed in the smell of her asshole, a huge dose of pheromones, everything that was her, everything that existed in her sex. I'd never tasted black pussy before, but now that I'd had it, I wanted more.

"Never done this before," gasped Aliyah. "Feels so good..."

So she hadn't done it, either. Well, then...

I clutched her beautiful bare ass and slurped up and down her bald black snatch, slurping out as much of her juices as I could. I ran my tongue up and into her big brown anus, dug into it, and then moved my tongue back down past her pussy hole, past her pee hole, and over her clit again. I wrapped my lips around that tiny organ as best I could and sucked hard.

"Alec, wait!...Unnngg...!" whined Aliyah as her whole body shook in my hands.

A big blot of hot white cream squirted into my mouth, spicy and rich, burning a little inside the moist skin of my cheeks. I stood straight up, spun her around by her shoulders, she gasped, and then I kissed her open mouth, her own juices spilling into her mouth and over her tongue before she could protest.

Our tongues slid over each other as I reached around and underneath her shirt to run my hands over her bare back, and she did the same to me. Her black jeans and pink panties were still down around her ankles, her taste and smell still lingering in my mouth and in the air, and we stood there, making out like we'd both been waiting for this moment for years.

My dick felt like it was going to punch through my jeans, and you know what? I wasn't going to stop it this time...Not that I had to. Aliyah reached down and fumbled with my belt, undid it, undid my jeans button, unzipped me, reached into my grey boxers, and shoved my jeans and boxers down as she gripped my raging stiff dick like it was a medieval weapon.

12