A Little Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did her a solid in return. My hands slid up, undid her bra, and then I pulled up her T-shirt, pulling it up and off her in one smooth motion. I took off her little bra and tossed it aside as she stroked my cock up and down, up and down. We did this as we continued to kiss, or rather, suck on each other's tongues in the heat of that passion.

Now, I don't have a little dick. It ain't huge, but it's also not a wee willy. My circumcised cock's about six-and-half-inches erect, but the glans is fairly thick, so I didn't know what it was going to be like for a petite girl like Aliyah. Hopefully, I didn't injure her or anything.

I held her head in my hands as I stopped kissing and slid my face down to take one of her small dark nipples between my lips. Aliyah has small boobs, little B-cups, but they were gorgeous, and in my mouth, delicious.

I moved my right hand down and rammed the index and middle fingers into her wet twat, moving them up and down, in and out, feeling her wet tunnel squeezing them hard.

"Oh...Oh...Oh, fuck..." whined Aliyah. "A...Alec!"

I was in control for the moment, and that turned me on.

I popped off her tit, reached up with my left hand, grabbed the back of her cornrows, and pulled hard on her hair until she was staring up at the cheap white tiles that made up the campus apartment ceilings. She cried out in surprise, but I cut that cry short with my own command.

"You've been a bad girl," I smiled. "I'm going to have to punish you again, but not with my hand. I'm afraid you'll have to be punished with my penis."

"Oh, no..." grinned Aliyah as she stared up at the ceiling. "Not that! Anything but that!...Oh, please don't put it in my vagina!"

"I'm sorry, but you've been nothing but an ornery little shit," I said in heavy breaths. "If this is the only way you're going to learn, then that's where it has to go."

She pushed away from me and then sat down on the couch with a heavy "Oomph!". She practically tore off her shoes and socks, and then she ripped off her jeans and panties, tossing all of those clothes aside in a fit of desperation.

She was fully nude now, just gorgeous, far, far more beautiful than I'd ever suspected, and she spread her smooth, shaved legs wide in a V, holding them up under her knees.

"Punish me, Alec," she grinned.

She still had those big, black-framed glasses on, but I didn't care. I tore off my clothes, tossed them on top of hers, and stood there fully naked in front of her, my stiff dick ready to go.

"Fuck me..." said Aliyah with wide eyes.

"Exactly," I said.

I bent down, wrapped my arms around her chest to run my hands across her back, and slid my dick into her sopping-wet tunnel. She was tight, really tight and super-fucking wet, and I thought about this as we both stretched out lengthwise, our heads toward the door, making out in loud smacking kisses. I moved my hips back and forth as my dick stroked her insides, and I could feel the tip of my swollen glans hit her cervix over and over again.

"You are fucking tight," I breathed out between kisses. "Are you a virgin?"

"I don't have a hymen," gasped Aliyah.

"That's not what I asked," I gasped in return. "Are you a virgin?"

"I've never had sex with another person, no," breathed Aliyah. "I popped my own cherry with a dildo. A dragon-penis dildo, if you're wondering. It was a little one, though. I wasn't adventurous enough to get one of the jumbo ones."

"Uh, huh," I grunted. "And what does a dragon penis look like?"

"It's got a narrow head and ridges," she explained in heavy breaths. "Imagine stacking one ball on top of a larger ball and so on and so on until they all melt together. The head's a narrow triangle like an arrowhead."

"Right," I replied. "I'm trying to imagine that...Never mind...You have a real penis in you now, so you're officially not a virgin anymore..."

"Uh, uh," she protested. "You have to cum in me first. I'm on the pill, so don't worry about that."

"Works for me," I breathed.

"I want to feel that semen squirt inside me," breathed Aliyah. "I've always imagined it, but now I want to feel it."

"Not a problem," I said.

I ground into her, moving my pubic bone over her clit as I fucked her in a slow, easy manner. She moaned and ground back into me, and Goddamn, it felt good. It never occurred to me to fuck Aliyah; she'd always been too much of an antagonistic dork for me to do that, but now that I was doing it, I was loving it.

"Why does this feel so good?" I asked myself. "What the fuck?"

"What?" she asked, surprise in her voice. "Why would you ask that?"

"You're Marquis' sister, that's why," I grunted. "It's not supposed to feel good. It's supposed to feel bad...because I'm doing a bad thing..."

Aliyah laughed at me and shook her head no.

"It feels good because you've always wanted it," she replied. "You just didn't know it."

"Well, now I do," I nodded. "Let's head to my bed...I want more..."

She laughed again, and I slid out of her as I picked myself up off of her. She moaned a little as my dick popped out of her, and that turned me on even more.

"Come on," I said as I pulled her up by the hand.

We hurried into the bedroom and took to the lower bunk. Marquis slept on the upper bunk, but...you know. I laid down on my bed, and Aliyah squeezed in underneath her brother's bunk to lay on top of me.

I reached up, took off her glasses, reached back, and set the pair on the computer desk next to the head of the bunks. I took that moment to study her face.

"You really are beautiful," I said in surprise.

Aliyah grinned and rolled her dark eyes.

"Aww..." she said happily. "If you really want to know, I think you're fucking hot. I've wanted your dick for a long time now."

I snorted out a laugh and nodded.

"Good to know," I replied. "Now let's take care of your virginity problem."

She nodded and slid her tight wet pussy onto my throbbing cock. She grabbed onto my shoulders and grunted as she huffed up and down on my swollen member, her little boobs jiggling as they pressed against my chest.

"I've had so many fantasies about this," she gasped. "Never thought my first time would be with a white boy, though."

"I never thought I'd take your virginity," I said.

"You still haven't yet," said Aliyah with a shake of her head. "You still have to cum inside me."

"That's not difficult," I explained, "but I can't do it from this position."

"Oh?" asked Aliyah as she bounced up and down my cock. "What position works, then?"

"Let's go back in the other room," I said, "and I'll show you."

Aliyah rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Make up your mind," she grinned. "You're so indecisive."

She got up off me, sliding out from the bunkbed, and I followed her a second later. She turned to walk back into the living room/kitchen area, but she left her beautiful ass a target, and I was quick to capitalize on that opening. SMACK! went my right hand to her right butt cheek, and she shrieked and jumped in protest.

"That'll keep you in line," I chuckled.

She shot me a fierce look and then shrieked again as I chased her into the living room. We both laughed as I put my hands around her waist and rubbed my stiff dick up against her butt crack.

"Into the kitchen," I commanded. "Over to the table...That's it..."

Aliyah figured out what I wanted without being told. She placed her hands on the table, bent over, and thrust her beautiful ass out for me to hold with both hands.

"You know I'm just going to continue being bad," she grinned at me from over her left shoulder. "I need a little more discipline."

"Oh, really?" I asked. "More spanking?"

"Of course," she replied. "But that's not enough. I think I'll have to be further punished by that big dick of yours...and a little hairpulling too."

"Oooh," I nodded. "So you like it like that, do you?"

"It's what I've always wanted for my first time," grinned Aliyah. "You're not going to spoil my first-time fantasy, are you?"

I thrust my cock into her open wet hole, and she gasped in return.

"Oh, no," I said with a smile and a nod. "I think that is just what we both need...Oh, yeah...Get ready for a little discipline, young lady."

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!...I humped into her hard. She shook in my hands as she closed her eyes and raised her head up, moaning in the process, her delicious little boobs jiggling, her ass perfect and pliable between my fingers.

SMACK! went my right hand to her right butt cheek, and SMACK! went my left hand to her left butt cheek. She cried out in both pain and pleasure from both hits and then squealed as I pulled hard on her cornrows, hard enough to make her stare at the ceiling above us.

I pounded into her as our pleasure built in thrusting unity. I pulled back her head with my right hand as I smacked her ass with my left, all the while pumping into her, pounding her beautiful, bald black pussy, that pussy soaked with an ocean of white cream, that cream dripping down my balls to the white kitchen tiles below.

"Oh, fuck, Alec!" cried Aliyah. "Don't stop! Don't stop!...Oh, fuck!...Nnnng! Oh, that fucking hurts! Oh, I fucking love it! Keep going, keep going, keep going...Ung...Ung...Ung...Ung, ung, ung, ung, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GAAAAWWWWD!"

Her tight wet pussy squeezed hard on my cock as the contractions hit her, my bulbous glans pounding into her cervix, and I came right then, spraying that cervix with my own magma-hot sperm.

"OOOOOOHHHHH!" I cried out as I blasted both balls' worth of cum in her fiery-hot hole.

She peed a little on the floor, her cum splattering a little around her feet and mine.

Aliyah collapsed onto the kitchen table, her left arm and hand sprawling across her brother's laptop as she took in deep breaths. I took a moment to catch my own breath, because fucking her like that took it out of both of us.

"That...was so much better than porn..." huffed Aliyah. "Definitely want to do that again."

"Oh, yeah," I said as I took in some deep breaths. "Got my workout for the day."

I pulled out of her in a slow and easy manner, and she moaned the entire length of my cock. Our cum spilled out of her fucked hole to the tiles below, but neither one of us cared, especially not her.

"That feels really fucking good," said Aliyah. "It's like a little waterfall over my clit."

"Cool," I said. "I'm going to go sit down."

"Weenie," chuckled Aliyah.

I wagged my finger at her as I collapsed onto my brown couch. She followed me a second later and draped her beautiful nude-self right across my lap.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I asked with a grin as I looked down into her smiling face.

"Getting some rest before I get in trouble all over again," she replied with her own grin.

"Didn't you learn the first time?" I asked.

"Nawp," she grinned. "I'm definitely going to misbehave. Not only that, but I'm not a virgin anymore, so it looks like you'll have to get a little...creative...with your discipline."

"Creative?" I asked in mock disbelief. "Like what?"

"I'm still an oral virgin...and an anal virgin," nodded Aliyah. "And I'm still a very, very bad girl."

"Keep up that bad attitude, little missy," I smiled, "and you won't be any kind of a virgin anymore."

"I'm counting on it," grinned Aliyah.

Maybe Marquis was right. Maybe I did get "so caught up with somebody"...Huh...I'll have to tell him he was right about me falling in love...I'm just not going to tell him with who.

12