All Comments on 'A Little Fling'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 317 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

On the one hand it's a brave story of a man that takes the only option open to him. On the other it's a bit of a fantasy.

Funny how so many in the comments have gotten angry over the perceived abandonment of the kids.

Are we to believe that all those careers that involve significant time away from home, soldier, sailors to name but two are a form of abandonment? Or is the issue just one of sending money home to the kids?

The MC has ensured the kids will be well looked after and sends money for them.

This obsession with being ever present for the kids is nothing more than a modern trend, a fad if you will.

OlefishermanOlefisherman13 days ago

A little thing that I learned to late. The best revenge is a life well lived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm giving it five to counter the nimwits. Short but, sweet.

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

Nicely done. Despite comments of the numskulls who think we should all live like robots by their version of law, I think this is closer to reality and relatives of mine who have gone down similar experiences have ended up losing everything using incompetent lawyers. They are just over

charging uncaring administrators in.my experience so why throw money at them for a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The husband's in a damned if you do/ damned if you don't situation. He told both parents what's happening, along with the children. Then he abandoned them for 7yrs or so. Really? Even though he had his parents looking out for them & sending money, HE'S the father & should've been with the children.

Even if he lives in the no-fault state, he still should've divorced his cheating slut of a wife. Recorded the conversations (why didn't he?) then quit his job, asking for it to be labelled a firing due to cutbacks. Somewhere during the divorce, he could then tell the doctor's wife.

While this was an overall nice story, the lacking of the man that's supposed to be a father & husband sours the story. 3***, & I'm being kind. gsr

Tootight1Tootight12 months ago

I read this a long time ago, and still like it. Nobody died, except the love that was there. This story was a clean one, compared to some I have read. Nicely done, Thank You. Don't you just love all the forethought put into some of the replies?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Umm he still abandoned his kids for seven years. He is a loser with a capital "L". Sure all other options suck, but he took the coward's way. Not a rwal man. Well he is fictional, but you get my point.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

and who thinks sending money home but abandoning his kids is anything but a dead beat dad - disgusting story about two poor excuses for human beings.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This, gentlemen, is why the correct response is to just kill the slut. Lots of ways to do it and not get caught. If you can get ahold of the other man also, then you can make it look like they ran away together. People disappear every day. People die every day accidents happen every day. Anyone with a decent IQ and time to plan can make it happen.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All these stories where the kids are raised by their grandparents or a single mother, due to her wanting that extra is just sad. In this story, the wife wanted her husband to just let her have her fling & do nothing?

>>> @Billy...Ray...Ban: I agree with most of what you said, with the exception of the wife showing some remorse & ending the affair, I view the answer as "probable- as long as she went to a counselor to find out why she needed that extra; maybe he would've gone with her, even the initial visits, to ensure that she said what really happened. And of course, him still sleeping in the guest room, at least for a few weeks for her to see what a life without him would be like, & he sees the results of the STD tests.

>>> For Madeira1076 to write like she did, I suppose she's one of those feminists that believe men should be grateful for whatever they get & the women can get the extra cocks whenever they want. If that writer's a male- can't say man as no man would accept what his wife's doing - he must either be a total spineless wimp or pussy whipped something severe.

As the husband took control of an almost impossible situation, with the divorce laws as they are (?? I'm not a lawyer, so I'm not sure if that's fact), I give the story- short & sweet - 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm going to give Madeira1076 the benefit of the doubt and presume that he/she is not a crack cocaine addict but simply someone who enjoys yanking other peoples chains by posting provocative comments in order to elicit angry responses. If I'm wrong about that I can only urge M to get the help he/she desperately needs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Juvenile.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

@Madeira1076about commented: "What a cowardly dick, I don't blame the bitch. A little boy who can't even take care of his kids, has to have mommy and daddy take care of them. Fing pussy. " @Billy_Ray_Ban retorts: The MC was not cowardly at all. In fact, it took tremendous courage on his part to completely blow-up what was a comfortable life. His smug-bitch cheating wife made this happen. Her actions are the sole reason for his reaction. Ask yourself, would any of this have happened if his wife had kept her legs closed? The answer is NO. Would he have left if his slut wife had shown the smallest bit of remorse for her actions, and agreed to end the affair? DOUBTFUL Would his children have to be living apart from Mom and Dad if she hadn't cheated? NO It's clear... The blame for the husbands leaving lies squarely upon his whore wife. Again, ask yourself, why would any man live a life of abject poverty while the cheating wife prospers at his expense - thereby rewarding her whoredom? No... He's no coward. Quite the opposite. He's a man who had the balls to walk away from a wonderful life which he had worked so hard to build. All because of the actions of a mindless, stupid, slut wife. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ha. With the law the way it is, it encouraged her ‘suck it up cuck’ attitude. What man would put up with that hatefull attitude from someone close. Distance was imperative. That he exposed her hideous attitude to family was the correct approach. The Dr’s wife too. That he exposed her true financial situation to her, by quitting work and thus his $ contribution to the household, exposed her inability to take care of their kids, allowing the grandparents to take custody … delusions tend to shatter when they meet the sold wall of reality.

Excellent escape, with the kids looked after, and the selfish harridan disrespectful bitch failing to manage to exploit the law to crucify the father. Glad the sleazy Dr. got his too!

Madeira1076 … presumably you’d have preferred the innocent father to have to: either 1) live in a house which he was paying for, with a bitch of a woman who apparently disdained/disliked him whilst she continued having sex with another in the house he was paying for; or 2) he acquiesced in the “lawful” fiscal rape and indentured servitude of himself, where he is compelled to live in a run down bedsit eating beans on toast for five years till his youngest kid left school whilst the cheaters got to shag away in the former marital home he continued to pay for, undoubtedly with minimal visitation with his kids and no funds spare to do anything with them when he does see them. - You call the MC a coward, I would say he’s a man pushed into a corner facing an impossibly inequitable outcome, who finds the least worst solution for those he cares for, including .. god forbid … himself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great sto4y. Kids are taken care of, bitch is burned, and he's free.

Madeira1076Madeira10766 months ago

What a cowardly dick, I don't blame the bitch. A little boy who can't even take care of his kids, has to have mommy and daddy take care of them. Fing pussy.

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee a really good story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Wife thinks she's got her husband figuratively tied down with no options so she can have her fling. But he outsmarted them. If the divorce laws are anything like in the LW stories (I'm unsure), they must be changed. If a wife betrays her husband & vows, there shouldn't be ways where he's no choice but to stay with the slut or pay for her, her expenses, etc. The children, yes.

Great short story. 5/5

IndulgemenowIndulgemenow8 months ago

Now THAT'S the way one deals with a cheating slut of a wife, and well written too 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great comment about broken divorce laws in the USA. Great story about justice served. 5*.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story, especially in the end "Having a good life, Nell?" The bitch that thought she could have whatever she wanted, including another man, wound up with nothing. I just wonder if he ever saw his kids again - in their older teen years, at least. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If he never saw his ex again, I wonder if he ever saw his kids again? Great well written story though

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You know this story just reflects how fucking broken the divorce laws are in this county. If women want, no demand, equal rights, pay, treatment..then treat them equally. The days where women had no other choice but to stay home, keep house and raise kids are long long past. In the world today the household is managed by both mates. Especially since both spouses work. Cleaning, cooking, child care. Women have the same opportunities as men. In many homes the husband is the primary care giver for the children. Men, go get your balls back of the mantel, or out of your wife's purse and start pushing back against this Horseshit.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Short and sweet tale of revenge on a cheating wife. She got what she brought on herself. GOOD!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ran out on his kids. Just divorce the cheating wife, and in the words of Vito Corleone, “act like a man!”

Great story though 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Look up Paulina Porizkova and her fight to get paid after Ric Ocasek wrote her out of his will. TL;DR version, she got money."

Which is UTTER BULLSHIT by the way, but the legal system is dead set on fucking guys over

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic story!

Someone should educate the naysayers on what itinerant means.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful story 5 Stars. When it comes down to it the truth is anybody who would try to force you to spend your life in sorrow and misery DOES NOT LOVE YOU! These women are self-entitled narcissists who love only themselves and will never take any responsibility for their actions, they only shift blame onto others. With society basically reinforcing the idea that they can act and live consequence free more and more women will continue to behave this way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“She ended up in a cheap apartment with no chance of finding another husband to support her since she couldn't afford to divorce me. “

.

Uh….not true at all. After one year, all it would cost is minimum court costs for abandonment. Really dumb plot hole.

.

2 **

kirei8kirei812 months ago

Not even close to the deserved revenge on the cunt. Only repeated physical pain and continuous threats would suffice. Especially after she saw the torture her lover suffered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Just ditch the bitch. 5 stars

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

The story is written by a guy who has no life or legal experience. Wife would have kept the kids and chased him down for child support and alimony. Father abandoned his kids. Only a true idiot would consider that giving some money and a few phone calls over 7 years constitutes parenting. Who taught the son how to play sports or provided a role model? Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, just a little too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I've also changed my will and insurance policies to make the kids beneficiaries of any proceeds from them. You will get nothing from either of them." That's not correct, at least not about the will. Look up Paulina Porizkova and her fight to get paid after Ric Ocasek wrote her out of his will. TL;DR version, she got money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Abandoned his children! Why not divorce her and get shared custody.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are awful. You write men who forgive the women who betray them. You don’t let us leave comments on many stories and even say how we’ll be disappointed. Stop writing. See a psychiatrist

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm having trouble seeing where abandonment of children comes in. He stayed in constant contact with them, sent money to his folks for their support, and set up college funds to help them. They were teenagers, his parents were raising them, so find something else to fault him on. Sounds more like he was supporting them. Their mother and her boy friend weren't. I hate readers that back cheaters. Good job, keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter how you color it, the man abandoned his children. Paying money to support them just keeps you out of jail. On the other hand, he didn’t kill his wife and wind up in jail for the rest of his life either. What was his other choice? “Ok dear, just fuck your boss for as long as you like?”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter how you color it, the man abandoned his children. Paying money to support them just keeps you out of jail. On the other hand, he didn’t kill his wife and wind up in jail for the rest of his life either. What was his other choice? “Ok dear, just fuck your boss for as long as you like?”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Our ever expanding digital interconnections make this scenario both more and less plausible as time passes. Skype, Zoom, FaceTime and Duo make video conferencing ridiculously easy. Such contact on a daily basis makes a prolonged absence far more palatable. Remaining hidden from anyone seeking your whereabouts, however, becomes increasingly less likely as more and personal data is digitally collected, collated and offered up sale by third party information brokers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

guys a jerk for abandoning his kids

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

MC is a dick for abandoning his kids just to get back at an idiot wife. Both deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clearly, CDRLaw is a pussy.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

Clearly the latest anon is a man (?) with no kids. Hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No he did not abandon the kids completely, he made arrangements for them to be taken care of and kept in contact with them. If the wife hadn't turned into a stupid, selfish whore none of this would have occurred. If your on her side, FUCK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Found this tale interesting, and it was written well. Agenda is quite good in setting a story, and as a result, following one of them after reading provokes considerable thoughts. He may have left his children behind (they were well-cared for) and while he also felt pain from the separation, he was enabled to provide an educational fund and from the likes of the narrative, he provided additional financial support for them as well. In this crazy assed society we find ourselves, had he remained with them, their lives would have been considerably below standard. Not the best of circumstances, but easier to live with than the alternative that attorneys and the law insist upon. How,would,you,coward,anonymous fucks deal with this situation besides whining like a bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He abandoned his kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story reaffirming why MGTOW is currently happening. Courts today are so anti male and wives know it. Sure I'll marry you and get screwed over while you cheat. No wonder men just walk away.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Funny as hell how these coward anonymous fucks talk tough about how a betrayed husband gets justice....

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Yes, he took revenge on his wife but lost the children and abended them He shed from his responsibilities as a father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the kids were 14 or older, they get to choose which parent to live with, in most states. Any man who would voluntarily leave his kids like MC did, doesn't have a spine, nor any manhood to hold cheap. So, he's a simpering p***y by default.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the courts did not favour the wife and looked at circumstances and cause he may have stayed but as the courts usually favour the wife then his action although novel worked for him. That said, I feel not seeing his children for years was not good either. It does not say if the mother saw her children and if not it shows she is a selfish and arrogant person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting. For the critics who say the husband should not have run away: what else could he do? The wife had zero remorse, said she did not know if she wanted to stay with the MC or not, pushed in the MC's face that she would continue the king and see it through. She never even said she was sorry. She was completely narcissistic. Yes he could have stayed in the area and paid for a divorce and had to pay alimony and child support. Her lack of any remorse or contrition or willingness to stop meant their marriage was dead. Period. Not saying abandonment was the only way. To stop the affair he simply told the wife and could have also informed the hospital so both she and the doctor lost their jobs. But beyond that what else would he do? The main reason I could see staying with a regular divorce would be for the kids but who knows what their relationship with their father was like and they were probably.late teens. I can see arguments he is a bastard but she is the central villain here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When you have a problem the 'manly' solution is to run away and abandon your kids. More the actions of a selfish prick than a man with balls. A familiar premise handled with all the subtlety of a flying brick. Dreadful.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🤣🤣🤣 A man with balls...unlike most of the weak wimp cuck MCs

underdog1underdog1almost 2 years ago

What a stupid story, you would actually abandon your kids for 7 years and leave them to be raised by the grandparents? You would be no better than the slut that caused the breakup, and in some ways worse as it was actually your ultimate decision to abandon them. Sorry but there are better ways to end a marriage than walking out on your children for 7 years.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

Loved this one! Really positive outcome for a cheated-on hard-working and heavy overtime to save for family hols, Husband with his also-plain Mary-Jane wife who, like him, was carrying a few pounds extra, greying, thinning, and struggling on towards their forties, weighed-down with two adolescent kids, a mortgage, and all the grind of valiantly struggling on through 16 years of marriage, only another 5 or 10 years to an empty-nest and a hopefully easier time as all the cards should settle down into place, when bang, clang, shabang, the Mrs develops an itchy-fanny and an eye for a bit-of-strange! Assuming she's holding an unbeatable hand of divorce cards she feels "entitled", and is of course shocked when he will not just crumple, and fold. . .

Simply, but very effectively told, . 5-Star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have had a similar experience to this as well. The thing that women don't understand is that there are negatives on both sides. Simply because the legal system is not on the mans side, doesn't mean that the women has a free ride at the expense of the man. There are clear negatives on both sides. The woman will lose the respect of her/his families/friends/co-workers/children. Is that enough to dissuade them from philandering? One would hope so.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

No, this IS totally Realistic and True-to-Life! A close parallel to my own experience. Unless you have considerable wealth, power and influence, the only way to `Beat-the-System' is to circumnavigate it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not even realistic... any half decent looking woman would have no problem finding someone to take of her... still married or not... there are a legion of extremely stupid and desperate men out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but an awful lot to give up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nell Response: I am having a great fucken life and has a heart attack, not fainting

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

He can't remarry either. Kids live elsewhere. He is paying support for them already. Time to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great revenge on the cheating slut wife

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great story....loved the last line... Choice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, he showed her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"having a good life Nell?" CLASSIC lol what a life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. A little more in the epilog could have made it better, but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good on him for providing for and protecting his children from that selfish slut and her influence.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Man had to loose raising his kids because the system is so unbalanced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect, and BuzzCzar is the limp dick loser, here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a great flash BTB story that would make Papatoad proud. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The children weren't abandoned. They were left in good hands, understood the stituation, and learned a lesson about the importance of fidelity. The inverse of that lesson would be taught by a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a stupid self-centered bitch and cold blooded too. The children? She wasn't concerned with them, except to use them to coerce Ron. Good for him, deserting her! He kept in touch with his Parents and children, supporting them and giving his kids money and cards for birthdays and Christmas. He also started on College funds for them. Besides all this he kept in touch by phone. What other options did the man have?! 5*s.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

The children...just an afterthought. This MC as written, is so busy being angry and feeling sorry for himself abandons his kids. Nah. Just another limp dick loser.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It was a well written BTB story, he did support the children who were under the cars of his parents. She was a stupid self centered cheating slut who didn't know how good she had it until she didn't.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

other than abandoning the kids it was a pretty good burn story

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5 though I really wish the story was longer, very good story just moves at ludicrous speeds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Would have liked a bit more substance, but decent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author hasn't published anything in quite a few years so the insulting comments below are obviously from brainless idiots who don't even bother to check the authors bio.

The story is ok, not great but ok. The story lives in a fictional world where the author can have lawyers say anything they want. It could even be a world where husbands have to continue supporting their cheating wife even if they don't live with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

t know what happened after this typial pile of stupidity but good luck to anyone that can hold their nose through it. Because NO FUCKING LAWYER WOULD EVER MAKE THIS STATEMENT. Even one wearing a MAGA cap.

Ron, I think you should know that I talked with a lawyer yesterday afternoon after you went to bed and he told me that a divorce would end up being terribly expensive for you in this state. Not only would you have to pay for the divorce itself, you would have to pay me alimony and also child support. You would also loose custody of the children. I think it would be better if you let me continue my meetings with John until we eventually end our association."

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Fantasy or not, it makes for perfect justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sikem is wrong. The children knew the reason he had to leave. He provided for them and stayed in contact. It would have been better if he had visited periodically, but what he did was far better than allowing the narcissistic bitch make a mockery of their marriage, and he taught the children that betraying a spouse is not to be tolerated. The children were well raised for a few years by their grandparents, and the father supported them and reconnected eventually. This was far better than a divorce or setting a bad example by letting the wife get away with the infidelity and having the children live in a loveless home. Children are resilient, and in this case the MC did a fairly good job of making the best of bad circumstances. As for the wife not taking custody, she couldn't support the children. They were in a loving home, and the grandparents would probably have filed for custody. While divorces are cheap, custody battles aren't. I do agree with Sikem that the wife refusing to stop the affair would be unusual, but there are cases that are outliers.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

Sikem, you must not get out of your small little world much. This happens a lot. Maybe not to this extent but it happens daily. Also if you’re so insulted, then write your own narratives, agenda may fine yours just as insulting. As far as him being a fugitive. Tell me what law has he broken? Since they aren’t divorced where is the court order. There is no law that says he has to take care of his wife. And he made arrangements for his kids. It’s better to run than be pissed on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like it except for the kids part. 15 and 13 is still young to abandon. Not sure why he couldn't see them more often.

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

Nice fantasy.

But let's be honest. He was a horrible human being of a father.

As for his life, he cut off his nose to spite his face. He sentenced himself to the life of a fugitive. Everyone lost in this story, even though the author was extremely optimistic in the outcome.

What are the odds that everyone took his side? Zero.

His wife could not borrow enough money for a simple divorce based on abandonment? How much would that cost? $500?

What woman would not take her children to raise? That is extremely rare even for people with worse financial difficulties, addictions and mental health issues. I don't buy it.

What children would not be traumatized by their. father's abandonment and destruction of their mother? They would hate his guts. And his por parents would pay a steep cost trying to deal with such angry children. Give me a break.

And lets go back to the premise. What woman caught cheating is going to both want to continue an open affair while living with her husband?

The story is technically written well enough. But I am insulted that the author tried to pawn this narrative to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You got to love this guy...she threatened him and found out he had a real back bone... and not a wimp...but again this a story about her cheating... and we should see what she goes through...we know she paid the price...but we don't get to see her pain...the story ends to soon..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I Like a Good BTB Story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Good life..." haha Great cashier job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very nice BTB

I really enjoyed the story, but I wished MC had sued the Dr & the medical practice (if it was a group practice)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Doctor John Clements can no longer work as a doctor.

After the reasons behind his divorce became it became known that several of his female patients had made complaints about the good doctor but the State Medical Board did not sanction him as he had said they were just disgruntled patients and they got upset when he rejected their advances..

Apparently he had propositioned some of his patients and they rejected his advances and complained to the authorities. After the divorce the Medical Board reopened the complaints file and revoked the doctors licence to practice medicine.

That is not all that happened to the good doctor. Some of the husbands, of the women, got together and tracked him down and proceeded to teach him a lesson about respecting women. He did not look good after this discussion and ever after walked with a pronounced limp.

He was last seen living on the streets of the city and died a lonely death in the depths of winter. No-one claimed his body and so he was cremated at state expense.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
@anony 11/26/20 — Good spelling = Good author? Really.

What a dick.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Hahahaha! Awesome, short burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice flash story.

Short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not much of an author

When you cannot use loose and lose properly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous