A Little Fun on a Plane

Story Info
A husband and wife have a little fun on a long flight.
2.8k words
4.32
23.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara and Zander were just about in hour #4 of a 7-hour flight. They had made this trek a few times, but it had been a while since they had done it together. A movie had just finished on their screens, so they both stirred in their seats. Tara retracted her legs from Zander's lap while he lifted his arm from under the thin airline blanket covering them both.

"I think we need to do some stretching," Zander suggested.

"Yeah, and I need to hit the bathroom."

"Okay." Zander gathered up the blanket while Tara reached beneath her seat to find her shoes.

"Hey, remember the last time we were on a flight like this together?" Tara asked. "What we did under the blanket??" she hinted.

"Oh, of course I do!" Zander replied. "That was fun."

"I think so, too. Maybe we should try it again."

Zander looked over the airplane. It was a night flight, so the cabin was dimly lighted. Service on the plane had completed a while ago, so most of the passengers were either asleep or fixated on their screens. Only a few people had their lights on reading and the attendants only sporadically walked the aisles to see if anyone needed anything. The flight wasn't completely full, so the third seat next to them was open. They had all 3 seats to themselves. "Well, by the looks of it, we probably could."

Tara looked across the aisle and then whispered, "What about that guy over there?"

Zander looked over his shoulder and noticed a man slumped in his seat staring at the small screen on the seatback in front of him. "I don't think he'd notice anything. He seems pretty engrossed in that movie." Zander answered.

"Well, maybe..." Tara said. As she worked to get her tennis shoes over her feet, Zander did the same.

"What's the matter?" Zander asked, leaning into her space. "Afraid he might know you're having an orgasm???" His smile was more than mischievous.

"What if I can't keep quiet?" she worried.

"Eh, who cares? With those ear plugs in, he probably wouldn't hear a thing." Zander looked ahead of them and said, "I'd be more worried about you kicking the seat in front us and waking those people up, hahaha..."

"Very funny." She responded. "Come on, let's go stretch."

"Okay."

They both stood and Zander exited to the aisle to let Tara out in front of him. She passed in front of him and headed toward the rear of the plane. Zander followed and did what he usually did: focused on her ass.

They both dressed for comfort when they flew. Zander just had some athletic pants and hoodie while Tara had the female version of that: athletic/yoga stretch pants and a hoodie. Her ass looked amazing in just about anything, but the black stretchy fabric hugging her cheeks now just made it easier to stare at it.

They walked through the aisle past all the sleeping passengers and made their way by the restrooms to a small open area in the rear of the plane. A couple of attendants were sitting in their jump seats talking and smiled at the couple. All 4 exchanged "hellos" and the attendants asked if they needed anything. The couple thanked them and explained they just needed to get up and move around a little. So, the attendants went back to their conversation.

Zander and Tara performed a few stretches. Sitting for so long, it felt good to get their circulation moving again. They joked with each other for a few moments while they groaned through the movements. Tara finished her improvised routine first and approached Zander while he was stretching one leg. She put her arms on his shoulders and leaned her head up to his ear. "Wait until I get out of the bathroom and then use the same one," she whispered to him and kissed his cheek.

"Oooo... Okay." Zander said. He watched her turn away and head into one of the restrooms. The door clicked shut. Zander began to get excited. He tried to contain it by repeating some the stretches he had already completed. "Oh man, in the restroom on a plane?... The classic 'mile high club'??" He pondered. He continued to stretch as he waited for the restroom door to open.

Finally, after what seemed to be a bit longer than normal, the door clicked to 'Vacant' and the door opened. Zander nearly sprinted across the space to the door but was confused when Tara stepped completely out of the doorway. Tara saw his bewildered face, and just smiled back at him. She let the door shut behind her, reached up to pull his head down to hers and quietly spoke into his ear, "Shhh... I'll meet you back at our seats." Again, she kissed him on the cheek and turned to leave him.

"Uhhh... Okay," was all he could say. He stood there for a moment. He thought for certain they were going to have some fun in the restroom. "She had to have been thinking about our last flight together and was getting turned on at the memory of it. Why else would she tell me to come to the same bathroom she was using???"

He furrowed his brow and opened the door to the restroom. "I don't get it," he mumbled to himself. But, once he stepped inside the tiny lavatory, he understood. There, on the corner of the small vanity, next to the sink, was a small pile of clothing. Zander recognized the folded up t-shirt Tara had been wearing underneath her hoodie. "Oohhhh..." He picked it up to discover a neatly placed black brazier just beneath the shirt....And beneath that, a tiny thong. Tara was now sitting in her seat with nothing but her hoodie and her yoga pants to cover her. "Damn." He thought.

Zander exited the restroom and calmly walked down the aisle to his seat. As he neared, he could see Tara had already covered herself in the airplane blanket. She smiled at him when she saw him approaching. He lowered himself toward his seat and leaned to meet her face. "I think you left some things in the bathroom," he knowingly told her.

"Oh, did I?" she asked, coyly.

He handed her things wrapped up in the t-shirt, "At least I think these are yours."

"Yes, those are mine. How'd I forget those???"

Zander moved closer and kissed Tara. A quick peck on her lips, a pause, and then another kiss where their lips parted. Their tongues touched slightly, played with each other for a second, and then Zander pulled away. "I thought about keeping one of the items, but I figured you'd want it back at some point," he teased.

He sat next to her, smiling. She placed her clothes in her bag while Zander reached below his seat to remove his shoes. Tara waited on him to finish. She manipulated the blanket on her lap while Zander continued to reach beneath the seat. When he finally raised back up, she started to toss the blanket over his legs. Her legs then followed underneath the thin fabric to rest over his knees.

Zander looked at Tara and smiled. They were about re-live their previous flight together. Tara leaned back in her seat and rotated to rest in the corner of the seat and the window. She slid forward so her ass was pressed against Zander's leg. Zander fished his arm underneath the blanket, reached across her body and hooked his hand around her hip. They both adjusted themselves for a few moments to get comfortable, but then remained relaxed to give the impression they were attempting to sleep.

Zander slowly made small circles on Tara's hip with his fingers as he looked around the area surrounding them. Tara had one hand on his forearm and was gently squeezing it. She waited in anticipation for Zander to repeat what he had done to her the last time.

Nothing in the plane near them had changed. All but the man watching a movie a few seats across the aisle were asleep. The man didn't flinch as the couple left and returned to their seats. Zander felt confident he could start playing. He waited a few minutes, but then started moving his hand over Tara's abdomen. Tara squirmed in anticipation.

Over the next few moments, Zander very slowly massaged Tara teasingly over her yoga pants. He rubbed her hips, her thighs, between her legs and finally her soft mound. Tara remained silent, but reacted to his gentle touches.

Zander started moving his hand up her body and slipped underneath the hoodie where Tara thought he was going to finally reach beneath her pants. Instead, Zander's hand continued up over her stomach and eventually reached her bare breasts. This was the most vulnerable to detection they could be. Tara's chest wasn't covered by the blanket and anyone looking could see the movement under just the hoodie. Zander moved slowly squeezing one breast, playing with her nipple, then moving over to the other to do the same. Tara reached up with one hand to try and cover the movement, but quickly realized it just looked like she was feeling her own breasts. Almost simultaneously, however, she also realized she didn't care. No one was paying attention, and in the dark airplane, no one was going to see anything. She relaxed and enjoyed Zander playing with her tits.

Zander massaged Tara's breasts for several minutes giving each one equal attention. But, he eventually let his hand drift free of her breasts and worked its way back down her stomach. This time, he did slide his fingers under the waistband of the yoga pants and quickly dove between her legs. His fingers stopped over her clitoris and started massaging.

Tara relaxed her arms and closed her eyes when his fingers reached a little lower and plunged into her. This is what they did on their last flight together. Zander had fished his hand beneath her pants, entered her and then targeted her clit bringing her to orgasm. The memories of the last time were making this second occurrence a bit hotter. She felt Zander's finger inside of her and felt her arousal increase. She continued to get hotter as he pushed in and out of her.

After several minutes, however, Zander withdrew his fingers from between her legs. Tara opened her eyes and looked at Zander. Zander was looking the other way, apparently surveying their surroundings again. Tara wondered what he was going to do next. When Zander's hand went to her hip and started pulling at the yoga pants, she understood.

Zander pulled the waistband below one hip then his hand moved to her other hip. Once that hip was freed, Tara raised her ass off the seat a little. Zander still looked away while he pulled her pants down on her legs. Working each side until he finally stopped with her pants about mid-thigh. Tara was essentially naked beneath the blanket, her hoodie still covered her breasts, but there was nothing underneath that; and her hips, ass and pussy were only covered by that thin, fleece airline blanket.

Zander's hand returned to Tara's pussy and once again penetrated her. The fact that she was totally exposed beneath the blanket turned her on even more, so she reached up and grabbed Zander's upper arm and once again closed her eyes.

Zander continued to play with Tara's pussy. He could feel her becoming more and more wet, and he loved feeling her hips move slowly with the actions of his fingers. He looked back over Tara's body and saw her eyes closed. "She must be remembering the last time we did this," he thought.

Tara didn't remember having her pants removed during their last session, but she was enjoying herself. She felt Zander moving in his seat, but kept her eyes closed and bit her lip when a second finger slipped into her wet hole. Now, two fingers were sawing in and out of her slowly. She loved the feeling of Zander's fingers inside her in this setting. She ignored Zander's movements; she just concentrated on the fingers probing her pussy.

She opened her eyes, however, when she felt Zander lift up the blanket. A slight panic hit her when she felt the fabric lift over her legs, but she calmed when she saw Zander attempting to cover his other arm which had just slipped beneath the blanket. With one hand pressing fingers into her, Zander had to awkwardly move his second hand underneath the blanket without pulling it up over her legs. Tara could feel the open air on her feet as Zander's arm pulled at the blanket. But, Zander moved his arm almost like a snake under the blanket and prevented most of the blanket from moving too much. Tara watched as his arm moved up and down under the blanket over her legs; it passed over her knees and closed in on her upper thighs.

Zander withdrew his fingers from Tara's pussy. Tara felt his hand move forward to meet his other hand underneath the blanket. Tara gripped Zander's arm a little harder while she watched the blanket move oddly over both of his hands. She waited in anticipation for his other hand to penetrate her. She knew the hand coming from that angle would be able to delve more deeply into her, so she eagerly awaited the return of Zander's touch.

A moment later, the arm resting on her stomach retreated once again where Zander's fingers ran over Tara's wet pussy then dragged upward toward her clit. She closed her eyes once again waiting to feel his fingers on her clit. But instead, his index and middle finger parted as they slowly traced up her lips and gently pulled her pussy open. Suddenly she felt a cool, rounded tip pressing against her. "Oh my god!" she thought. "My dildo!"

Zander had used the wetness on his fingers to coat the tip of the dildo and with his hand holding her slightly open, he pressed the tip of the tool into her. Tara's eyes shot open and her fingers dug into Zander's arm as the fake cock drove into her. She looked into Zander's eyes, a sly smile on his face, and she opened her mouth. The dildo plunged more deeply. She could see Zander almost leaning into her as he pushed her dildo into her. He backed it out slowly and then pressed it even further into her. Her grip on his arm got even tighter. The dildo as deep as it could go, she closed her eyes feeling the fullness.

Zander held it inside of her while his fingers started massaging her clit. Almost in sync with his fingers, Zander forced the dildo to slightly circle while it was inside of her.

Tara, initially caught off guard by the dildo, quickly realized how erotic her situation was. She was sitting on a crowded plane, covered only by a flimsy airline blanket, her clit enlarging under Zander's fingers, and being fucked by her own dildo.

Zander could feel Tara's body start to tense up and her grip continued to strain against his arm. He dipped his fingers lower, rubbed some of Tara's pussy juice on his fingertips and returned to her clit. As they started to rub faster, Zander began thrusting the dildo in and out of Tara slowly. Tara cocked her head to one side, and her body convulsed.

Zander figured she was getting close to orgasm. He pressed against her clit a little harder and increased the speed of the dildo. In and out, in and out... Tara was being fucked right there on the airplane. If anyone came along and yanked the blanket away, they would find her pussy full of wet cock coated with her arousal.

Her orgasm was close. She let loose of Zander's arm and put her hand over her mouth. She couldn't make a sound on this quiet airplane. Her muscles tightened up and she shook on top of Zander's legs. She bit her hand to keep silent, but Zander could feel her breathing hard and twitching. He felt her ride out the orgasm, wave after wave. She turned her head from side to side and shook under his hand, until finally, she reached down with her hand to stop his fingers from stimulating her. Her breathing was hard and fast. She stared up at Zander as he slowly withdrew the dildo, still smiling at her.

Tara sat back up in her seat having replaced her pants and straightened up her hoodie. She leaned over to kiss Zander. Pulling away after the kiss, she said, "How-"

"Instead of putting it in our big bag, I slipped it in my carry-on just in case something like this happened," he said...