A Little Growing

Story Info
Family fun with small penis humiliation.
11.1k words
4.56
49.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
627 Followers

** This is a work of fiction based on a few real events. Everyone in this story is over 18. And it's not to be taken seriously. This contains elements of small penis humiliation, incest, voyeurism, light bdsm, and other fetishes. If that's not something you usually like, then you won't like this story. As always feedback is both helpful and appreciated, I am not a professional writer and I am always learning. **

Growing up with sisters you learn to deal with certain things as a boy. As the most shared space and the one where the most private matters occur, the bathroom creates a significant arena of tension among siblings.

You learn to live with hair all over the place, with products crowding the sink. And what seemed like an ever-growing assortment of shampoos, conditioners, and cleansers in the shower. Here's what I know, girls use a lot of products for their hair, for their skin, and their teeth, and for some reason, both of my sisters had to have their own products for everything. Why they couldn't share shampoo and conditioner is an unknown mystery with the answer, "because our hair is different." They're sisters, how different can their hair be?

It was fine when we were little, but as we got older the problem became increasingly worse, with tampons and pads, and bras and panties all over the bathroom. And what once was considered acceptable became "immodest." I used to be able to go pee while they were in the shower, but now I had to go downstairs and use the half bath, I know #firstworldproblems, but still, it sucked I couldn't just use the bathroom attached to my room.

The situation got better when my oldest sister, Shelby, went off to college. My younger sister, Kat (short for Katie), and I still got into fights, but it wasn't nearly as bad as before. The real problem started the Christmas after Kat turned 18, and we were all home for winter break.

"Kat!" I banged on the bathroom door. Shelby and Kat shared a room and we had a Jack and Jill bathroom that separated our rooms. I knew it was Kat in there because I could hear her singing in the shower.

"Can you please just unlock the door so I can pee?"

"Go downstairs!" She called out. The problem wasn't just going downstairs, like most healthy 19-year-old boys in the morning, I had a raging hard-on, and making my way down to the other bathroom with a boner and possibly being seen by my mom wasn't an ideal situation. Both of our parents work a lot, mom is the head of nursing at her hospital so she gets to set the schedules but still works long hours most days.

"I am coming in, I promise I won't look!" I knew she'd be pissed off, but I grabbed the little key from above the door and made my way inside. The way our bathroom was set up there was a double vanity against the outside wall, the shower/tub combo was against my bedroom wall, a door going to the hallway on the inside wall and then the toilet was against Shelby and Kat's room. In newer homes, I've seen the toilet is usually enclosed in a water closet, but not in ours, just a half-wall separating the toilet from the vanity area. Our bedrooms were big, Kat and Shelby both had full-size beds, while I just had a twin, but I also had a computer desk, couch, and TV for my game system.

"What the hell!" She cried out.

"I am sorry I had to pee, just stay in the shower." Even though I had to pee badly, it still took a few seconds to wait for my erection to relax enough to go.

"What are you doing!" She pouted. I was finally able to let my stream flow, a chill shot through me, and I shook. Relieved, I flushed the toilet and turned around.

"Jesus!" I snorted, standing right in front of me was my wet and naked sister. Our mom must've changed out the shower curtain to a clear one. "I am so sorry. I didn't know!"

Dylan!" Kat yelled, snapping me out of my ogling.

I stammered and rushed out of the room. But that one single moment would change everything for us.

Safely, in my room I couldn't believe what I had seen. I knew Kat had large breasts, you'd have to have the willpower of a monk to not occasionally glance down at them especially when she wore one of her tight tops or swimsuit. Kat's the shorter and thicker of my sisters, maybe 5 feet tall, naturally wavy dark hair with unnatural blond highlights, and now at 18 years old, she was fucking hot.

Occasionally we would make bets and deals with each other, Kat would always bargain for someone to do her laundry, back over the summer I lost a bet and was washing her clothes when I took a peek at the size of one of her new bras, 34-DD.

Shelby, on the other hand, was just a bit shorter than me, probably 5'7, slim build, almost a pure black hair with the same wave to it that Kat has. She's a cute girl, with a prominent jawline, long neck, and defined cheekbones. She's finishing up her Master's degree but still has strong legs and a tight butt from playing volleyball all through high school and she still stays physically active. I've never been curious about her breasts enough to look at her bra, but I can't imagine she's more than a 32-B.

But right then, at that moment all I could do was think about Kat's large, perfectly shaped breasts, with her wet dark tits. Her areolas alone had to have been as big around as a baseball.

"Damn that curtain was like glass, she had to have seen me staring right at her tits." I thought. "Shit! my cock ached to be touched." I looked down and my slick basketball shorts were tenting showing off my modest size. I laid down on my bed on top of my covers and covered my face with my pillow. I was embarrassed for Kat, but even more embarrassed I was so hard for my sister. My heart was beating fast and flooding my ears with every thump.

"Dylan! What did you do?" The angry voice bellowed over me. Startled I threw the pillow at Shelby who was just a few feet away. She stood powerfully with her hands on her hips and anger on her face.

"SHIT, look!" Kat snapped pointing at my crotch. "Did I make you hard?" Kat was just behind Shelby wearing light blue panties and a pink sports bra that clung tightly to her still tacky skin.

"God, Kat, I am so sorry I had no idea that mom changed the shower curtain, I promise I thought it was still that old blue one!" I babbled and tried to cover my erection with the covers on the bed.

"I told you not to come in!"

"Why didn't you just use the bathroom downstairs?" Shelby fumed.

"I am sorry, I couldn't?"

"You must not have had to go THAT, bad it took you several seconds to start peeing once you... you... got it out." Kat accused.

"I... well... I had a problem, I couldn't go downstairs." I blushed.

"Oh, god!" Shelby cussed.

"What, I don't get it?" Kat asked.

"He had morning wood, Kat... an erection," Shelby stated.

"Then why was it still hard when we came in?" Kat asked, but I was fairly certain she already knew and just wanted to embarrass me.

"I...well... it came back."

"From something you saw?" Kat smiled, now I knew she was just playing with me and she seemed to enjoy it.

"Either way, it was wrong for you to open a locked bathroom door." Shelby scolded.

"I know, I am sorry."

"I am not sure that's good enough," Kat added. "I mean, it's not fair, now anytime you want you can just close your eyes and imagine my big wet titties." She said tracing her breasts, in her tight top.

"No, it's not enough." Shelby agreed.

"What can I do? I could do your laundry for a week?" That always seemed to work when we were younger, and honestly, I liked touching her bras and panties.

"Not the same?" Kat pursed her lips, crossed her arms, and tilted her head. "I think you deserve a smack to the balls."

"No Way!"

"Not like a kick of punch, just a swift slap," Kat demonstrated slapping her wrist.

"That sounds fair," Shelby joined in, "that should take the wind out of your sails."

"No!" I fought back, but the thought of showing my sisters my cock and balls got me excited.

"Listen, you sexually assaulted Kat, how do you think that makes her feel?" Shelby asked.

"Assaulted?! I saw her tits for like two seconds!"

"Well, we'll see how mom and dad feel about it when they get home from work." Shelby jabbed, I knew how that would play out Shelby was dad's favorite, and mom always took Kat's side on things.

"And, you shouldn't have seen them at all, and you need to learn not to peek in on us," Kat steamed.

"You're serious?"

"Very, come on with it, stand up and pull your shorts down and let me get a good slap. And you're still doing my laundry." She fumed.

"If I do this and your laundry I want access to the bathroom when I need it. I am serious. In the mornings when you two are taking so long, you need to leave the door unlocked, and you can put a towel over the shower rod so I can't see you."

"Well, then the same goes for you," Shelby stated.

"Fine,"

"Fine,"

"Fine." Kat finished the trio of agreements. "But if we catch you perving on us, you get another punishment." I should've objected, I should've just agreed to use the bathroom downstairs, but I am 19, bored, and horny with two sexy sisters, so I agreed.

I took a deep breath, moved the covers off my lap, breathed again, stood up, and dropped my shorts. My mind was a wreck, was I embarrassed or turned on? Either way, I stood there naked in front of my sisters.

They stood silently looking down at my dick then looked at each other in shock.

"Oh my god," Kat muttered with a smile and then paused for a moment looking at my dick with confusion, "why is it so...small?"

"It's not small," I challenged.

"It's pretty small," Shelby said.

"It's not small," I growled.

"Bro! It's like a thumb sticking out." Shelby snorted, my dick was hard sticking out and slightly up about 45 degrees. The more turned on I get the more north it goes, sometimes pointing straight up.

"It's not small," I said more forcefully.

"It sure seems small," Kat said looking at Shelby, "How many have you seen?"

"Gosh, I don't know... um, 7." Shelby answered, "what about you?"

"Like, twelve," She noted afraid it made her seem like a slut. "It's the smallest I've seen." She continued. My dick bounced rising a few more degrees.

"Same,"

"It's not that small, is it?" I sheepishly asked.

"I don't know what medically average is or anything, I just know from my experience it seems small." Shelby scoffed.

"Yeah, like if I was making out with a guy and he pulled that out, I'd be disappointed." My big tittied sister shared.

"Can we please get this over with!" I'd never been in a hurry to get smacked in the balls before.

"I think you like it," Shelby smiled and pointed at my bouncing erection.

"Fine," Katie knelt in front of me and looked up with her deep brown eyes, wicked smile, and big tits.

"Ready?" She smiled and bit her tongue, "3, 2, SLAP!" She backhanded my nuts tagging both with her knuckles.

"OH, GOD!" The pain flooded my gut like I was going to throw up. It wasn't a gentle playful tap like I was expecting. I fell back and sat on the edge of the bed catching my breath. A tear formed in my right eye and trickled down my cheek.

"Was that too hard?" Kat asked making an oops face, "Sorry."

I rolled over and covered up with the bedding. Kat and Shelby returned to their room laughing and leaving the doors open. A few seconds later Kat returned with her bag of laundry and plopped it on the floor.

After several moments the pain went away, but I still couldn't get up - my balls were still achy, but it wasn't all from the slap. I stayed on my side rubbing and tugging at my balls and dick, not jerking off, just toying with it, and taking in what my sisters had said about it being small, and knowing they were right.

I knew for a long time I didn't have a big dick and was probably on the smaller side of normal based on seeing guys in the locker room filling out their underwear much more than I do. What messed me up though was my first semester in college.

My dorm was not like the ones used in the promotional material, it was old, made of beige cinderblocks, and cramped with 4 guys sharing a small space with a shared bathroom on each floor, but what made it worse was the open shower, like you might see in prison movies.

Every morning was a nonstop dick flash, some were big, some were smaller, but few seemed as small as mine. I just figured that it could be the perspective of looking down at your dick and looking over at others, plus the whole growers and showers thing.

A few weeks into the semester, I walked in on Tray and Dave jerking off while watching porn together. Neither seemed phased by it and just kept stroking. Tray's about my height and I'd seen his flaccid dick before and he didn't seem much bigger than me but erect it was easily 6-7 inches long and a bit thicker than mine. Dave, on the other hand, had a large flaccid cock probably 5 inches soft, erect it was like 9 inches long and noticeably thicker than Tray's dick.

Was Katie right? Will girls be disappointed when they see my penis? It had been my fear, but now hearing her say it, I was certain she was right. My toying turned into stroking and stroking into jerking. I was getting close to cumming, I reached over, and grabbed some tissues off my nightstand, rolling over on my back I pulled the covers down, closed my eyes, and imagined Kat's large breasts brushing against my dick.

My stiff nub pulsed as I tugged it with my thumb and two fingers.

"Umm, Dylan." Kat breathed. I looked up in shock seeing my busty sister standing no more than a couple of feet away. And Shelby was right behind her in the doorway. "Keep going," Kat encouraged. A few more tugs and my balls tightened, releasing pressure from my toes to the top of my head as my hot spunk erupted from my little dick.

"Feeling better?" Shelby laughed. "We were coming to check on you, guess it still works."

"Shit!" I huffed. They both left my room laughing while still leaving the doors open. I cleaned up, grabbed my shorts off the floor, and got dressed not bothering to put any underwear on.

"Don't forget the laundry!" Kat called from their room. I grabbed her bag which seemed to have most of her clothes in it and started washing.

Both our parents work a lot and work late most days, I knew they wouldn't be home for hours so I tried to settle things down by doing Kat's laundry and not making a fuss about any of this.

While washing a load of her delicates I noticed she had a new Victoria's Secret bra. I held it feeling the material and thinking about how nice my sister's breasts would look in it. It hadn't been washed, so I held it to my face. It smelled like her coconut bodywash

"Almost done?" Kat startled me.

"Jesus!" I quickly pulled her bra away from my face.

"What were you doing?" She barked

"Sorry, I just...it's pretty." I folded and dropped the bra in the washer.

"Thanks, it is pretty isn't it," She smiled and looked down at the distinct outline of my swollen penis through my shorts. "But you can't be fondling my bras like a little dicked pervert, so you better do what I say or I swear I'm telling mom."

What I didn't know then was how much Katie was loving this too. She had always felt like the awkward kid sister to Shelby, and now she was being seen for who she is. She might not make the grades Shelby does, she's not athletic like Shelby, she's not tall and thin like our sister, but she's gorgeous and worth noticing. She didn't just like being noticed, she needed it, craved it, and thrived off of it, even if it was focused on her pornstar body and coming from her brother.

"Kat..." I sighed, "Honestly, is it that small?" I asked.

"What?" Kat smiled

"You know, my penis. Is it small?" Kat looked me in the face and down to my stiff dick pressing against my thin shorts.

"Do you want to show it to me again?" Afterward, I realized what she asked, she didn't ask to see it, she was making a statement - she knew I wanted to show it to her. I quickly slipped my shorts down exposing my hard dick and contracted balls. Katie looked at my penis for several seconds.

"Have you ever measured it?"

"Yes,"

"Well, how big was it?"

"Like four and a half almost five inches," I lied while keeping my small dick exposed.

"Hmm, I've never measured any of the guys I've been with, but you're a lot smaller than a few of them and a little smaller than others, and still the smallest I've seen other than when babysitting." She said looking down at my penis and pulling my shorts up, then turned around and left.

After all her clothes were washed, dried, and folded I took them to Kat and Shelby's room in a basket. They were both sitting on their beds on their laptops and phones, I put the basket on Kat's bed and turned to leave.

"So I've been thinking," Kat paused taking her new bra off the top of the folded laundry and holding it to her breasts, "I think you should do Shelby's laundry too."

"Ooo, yes please!" Shelby cheered and quickly emptied the bag she brought with her from school on the floor. "I didn't have time before leaving to wash anything." She smirked, "it's all yours. Just don't get mine mixed up with Kat's, I hate it when I pull out a bra only to find it's made for a porn star."

I had already done three loads of Kat's laundry, now I'd be doing at least that much for Shelby. But, I grabbed our sister's clothes and headed to the laundry room. For the next few hours, I washed, dried, and folded Shelby's clothes. I was folding Shelby's much smaller bras and decided to take a look at the size, 32-B, just as I thought. I took her laundry back to their room and put the basket next to Shelby's bed. Kat's clothes were still sitting on the end of her bed and she asked me to put them away for her.

"Where do these go?" I held up a stack of shorts, and she directed me where to put them.

"What's going on?" Shelby looked up from her computer, pulled her glasses down, and looked at us.

"Noth..." I began

"I caught him sniffing my bra and touching himself," Kat interrupted me.

"Eww!" Shelby snorted,

"I was not...I wasn't touching myself."

"But you were sniffing," Kat snapped back

"You horny boy!" Shelby scolded.

"He has to do what I say or I'm going to tell mom." She smiled.

"What else?" I sighed.

"You could finish putting our clothes away, and then go get dinner. Mom texted a bit ago and said we shouldn't wait for them, and they'd reimburse us for dinner. I just don't feel like going and picking anything up." Shelby stated taking advantage of the situation.

"That's a good start. Get to it." Kat waved her hand at me like I was her servant being dismissed. I put the rest of their clothes away and had a pile of Kat's bras and panties left.

"Where do these go?"

"Umm, put them here in my nightstand, bottom drawer." She bit her bottom lip as if anticipating something. I opened the drawer to find a pair of handcuffs.

"Kat?!" I was surprised.

"Oh, shoot I forgot those were in there," She teased pulling them out.

"Kat!," Shelby coughed and laughed,

"What? I like to play a little rough sometimes," She shared, "Just put those in there, and I am thinking Chipotle, we'll text you our orders." I turned to go back to my room to put on some real clothes.

"Oh, and um, no underwear for you." In the thin basketball shorts and no underwear, you could easily see the outline of my head and pronounced ridge.

They texted me their orders and off I went. I got to Chipotle and went through the line without anyone noticing my outline. But, as I was leaving a ran into a girl from high school I had dated for a while. Sarah was my last girlfriend but we broke it off after graduation. I think part of the problem for me was I knew she wanted to get more physical and I was afraid of exactly what Kat had said earlier, I was concerned she'd be disappointed with my size so I broke it off with her.

Runtz3
Runtz3
627 Followers