A Little Growing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dylan!" She smiled and gave me an awkward side hug since I had my hands full with a large bag. She looked great, always did - not the prettiest girl in school, not way out of my league, but pretty, a little taller and slimmer than Kat, but not as much as Shelby. She had shoulder-length blond hair. I am guessing 32-C, with a nice heart-shaped butt.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"Are you here all break?"

"Uh, yeah, sure am."

"Well, maybe we can get together?" She said with a little smile.

"Oh, um, sure that'd be nice, I'll text you."

"Okay, uh, great."

"Great. You look great." Why did I say that? I could have just left it alone.

"Oh well thanks, you look," She looked me up and down, and I saw her notice my dick outline, "comfortable." She finished.

I left and got the food home, and our parents were still out. The rest of the night was uneventful, we ate in our rooms, I played some video games, and our parents both came home around 9:00 pm. The girls stayed in their room and I stayed in mine watching videos and playing Xbox. But for the first time since we were little, we slept with the bathroom doors open.

The sound of the shower woke me up. One of my sisters was in the bathroom, and with the shower against my bedroom wall, the water always echoed through my room which added to my need to pee. Today the water seemed extra loud. I stayed in my bed for a while before remembering we had agreed to keep the door unlocked. I looked over and saw it wasn't just unlocked, it was still open a couple of inches. Whoever was in there thought enough to close the door slightly, but chose not to close it all the way.

With the pressing need, I decided to use my new freedom and went to the bathroom. I walked in slowly and peeked around the wall, two towels were hanging from the curtain rod obstructing the view.

"Don't be scared, I am coming in," I warned my showering sibling. I quickly made it to the toilet and waited a few moments for my erection to subside enough and finally did what I had to do. I turned and was able to see a set of long, athletic legs, and knew it was Shelby.

I wish I could say I didn't look, but there was a bit of a gap between the wall and the towels, and as I passed by I saw Shelby with her back to the curtain, her shapely legs trailed up to a firm ass, thin waist, and strong back. It took me a minute to figure out that she was shaving her pussy, looking down, and using both hands.

"Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me? These are my sisters!" I cursed myself.

"Pervert," I spun around to find Kat with a disapproving look on her face, but also a playful tone to her voice, she was wearing a pair of cotton shorts and the same pink top as yesterday that accentuated her large breasts.

"What's that?" Shelby asked.

"The pervert was watching you shower."

"What the actual hell?" She stepped out wrapping a towel around herself, but I briefly saw her perky tits and shaved cunt "Did you get a good look? Hope it was worth it."

"I barely saw anything. I just saw your back!"

"But, it wasn't from lack of trying." Shelby snapped, "wait did you see me shaving?" I decided not to answer that.

"You did, didn't you!" She fumed, I knew I was in trouble and ran back to my room, but before I knew it I was on the ground. Shelby tackled me and wrestled me to the ground, pinning me with my chest to the ground and arms behind my back.

"Get the handcuffs!" She called out to Kat, who quickly got to her room and back, handcuffed my arms behind my back.

"Shelby, I am so sorry. I'll never do it again, I swear."

"That's what you said yesterday," She stood me up and yanked my shorts down.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. She grabbed my balls and started squeezing.

"I am going to pop one of these little grapes. And then maybe you won't be so pervy."

"Please, no Shelby, there's got to be something else you can do to punish me." I pleaded.

"You like shaved girls? Guess what, I like shaved guys. Kat, can you grab the clippers from under the sink?" She motioned. "I am going to shave your tiny dick bald." She grabbed me by the balls and led me to the bathroom. "Get him ready while I put some clothes on," Shelby ordered.

I immediately went from fear to arousal. Shelby quickly returned wearing some thin running shorts and a heather gray sports bra.

Kat handed Shelby the clippers and they both knelt in front of me, so I was just inches away from both of my sisters, totally naked with a bouncing erection.

"Oh it's trembling in fear," Kat smiled up at me knowing the truth.

"You better be still, you can't afford to lose anything," Shelby smirked and clicked the clippers on. She held my dick down with her hand and I let out a small whimper of pleasure as a jolt shot through me causing me to shake.

"You like that?" Kat snickered. "How long has it been since a pretty girl touched it?"

"Um, I've never, this is the first time." I shamefully muttered.

"Seriously, I am the first girl to touch this little thing?" Shelby asked.

"Yes,"

"Oh my god! I can't believe I am your first, this is so funny, you'll remember this for the rest of your life, the first girl to touch your tiny pecker, I am almost honored." She smiled and started shearing my thick pubic hair from my belly to my dick root. Her soft, warm hand on my dick and the vibrating clippers made my little guy happy and hard.

"Not even with Sarah? You two were together for a long time?" Kat asked seeming jealous of Shelby's exploration of my uncharted territory.

"No. I saw her yesterday, she wants to get together while we're on break." I shared.

"Now the hard part," Shelby huffed, "Kat, can you hold him out of the way?" Shelby let go, but my dick was so hard it stayed at an 80-degree angle. Kat wrapped her hand around my dick and gave it a couple of tugs.

"It feels so thin," Kat laughed.

"Careful, I bet it doesn't take much to set his tiny thing off." Her hair was dripping with a few locks hanging in front of her face.

"Oh, your poor little virgin peepee, no wonder you're so horny for us." Kat giggled and gently jerked her hand.

Shelby grabbed my nuts and stretched my sack trimming all the hair. Kat was still toying with my dick, while Shelby held my balls, tickling them with the clippers. Finally, I looked down to see my small, rigid, and shorn manhood, and Kat's hand wrapped around my dick with just a bit of the tip sticking out past her fist.

"Now I get to shave it." Shelby grabbed her razor and shaving cream from the shower.

"No, uh-uh, that's not happening," I protested.

"Do you want busted nuts or shaved nuts?"

Shelby took a washcloth and ran it under the sink faucet, and then rubbed my balls and groin, the cold water made my sack retract a bit. She handed the shaving gel to Kat who lathered me up, sending several chills down my spine.

"You're close to cuming aren't you?" Kat snickered.

"You know that story about the dad that catches his son smoking, so he makes him smoke the whole pack until he's sick?" Shelby asked as she knelt back down and slowly ran the razor across my sensitive flesh.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Maybe that's what you need. Maybe you just need to get it out of your system." Shelby plotted.

"The next several days we're going to tease that little nub of yours until your begging for it to stop. You'll spend every day naked, and become our little jerky boy. Every time we ask you'll jerk off in front of us. You'll beat that little thing till it's limp. You'll cum so much it won't matter if we're naked in front of you because you'll have nothing left. And, just to make sure you comply with everything, I think we'll get some blackmail."

Shelby finished shaving me and wiped the shaving cream off leaving what appeared to be an 8-year-old dick and balls. She went to the other room and returned with her phone and a ruler.

"Smile, I am recording you. Oh, look at that tiny penis." She mocked. "Kat, can you measure this hamster dick for me please?" Kat took the ruler in hand and placed it against my hard dick, sticking almost straight up at a 90-degree angle.

"Oh, my god." She laughed, "How is this possible? It's only 3 and a half inches."

"Well, there you have it, 3 and a half inches. So, pathetic." Shelby lowered the phone. "Now, if you don't do what we say, not only will I crush your testicles, but this is going to Sarah and all of our mutual friends." She flicked my little dick, "do you understand?"

"Yeah, yes."

"Yes, ma'am." She directed.

"Yes, ma'am," I hung my head in defeat and shame.

"Good, now it's time to jerk off for us," Shelby smiled as Kat unlocked the cuffs. My little dick was hard, but I was reluctant to masturbate in front of them, it's just humiliating.

"Do it, jerky boy!" Katie jeered

"Here? Just right here standing in front of you guys?" I squeaked.

"Yes, right here, right now." Shelby teased, jerking her hand in front of her crotch like jerking an invisible dick.

"Fine," I reached down and slowly worked my pecker, closing my eyes.

"What's the biggest you've seen, Kat?" Shelby asked.

"I don't know," She looked at the ruler and measured hand over hand, "I guess about 9 inches or so, was Justin was the biggest."

"Wow!" Shelby snickered, and took the ruler, "I think maybe Chase was like 7-8 inches. But, really thick, I loved the way he filled me."

"Hey!" Kat called, "Eyes open, and on us."

I opened my eyes and looked up at my sexy sisters watching me as I jerked my dick. My eyes oscillated between Kat's boobs and Shelby's tight stomach and angry face.

"Fuck! It's just so small," Shelby laughed as her face changed from anger to disbelief.

"So, pitifully tiny," Kat chimed in and knelt in front of me. "Go on sweety make that little dickie spurt for us." I looked down her shirt to her massive cleavage spilling out.

"Don't you wish you could slide that little guy between my big soft boobies?" She teased as she traced her soft flesh with her hand and slipped her finger between her tits.

"It would just get lost in there," Shelby joked. "Maybe you'd like Kat to suck that little thing, to feel her soft lips wrap around your little peepee and suck it as you hump her mouth," Shelby grabbed the back of Kat's head-turning it toward her, "Suck my dick," Shelby teased placing her hand down to her crotch and sticking a finger out, Kat leaned in and sucked it like a dick.

"Oh god!" My balls tightened and my cum erupted spilling out all over the floor, I kept pumping my dick, staring directly into Kat's eyes until I was spent.

"Clean it up!" Shelby scoffed, as they left the room.

Several minutes later Shelby came back to my room. "Come on," she directed me back to the bathroom and instructed me to blow dry her hair while she brushed it.

They have a bar height stool at the counter for doing their hair and makeup. Shelby sat on the stool and told me what to do. Between the droning sound of the dryer, the heat, and the fact I had just jerked off, I was feeling relaxed and calmed for the first time since yesterday. As she fixed her hair she swiveled in the chair until her leg was bumping into mine. She told me to straddle her leg, my flaccid dick, and balls resting on her knee.

Shelby looked down at my crotch, and up to my face, with pouting lips and sorrowful eyes, she reached out and measured my little penis with her fingers. This was the first time she had seen it in its pitifully small state. I looked down with her to see it for myself, it was barely more than just the limp white head and maybe an inch of shaft.

Shelby grabbed some lotion off the counter and poured it on my dick and all around her leg. Then placed her hand on top of my penis she told me to hump her leg. "If you're going to act like a dog, then hump like a dog."

I rubbed my little guy on her leg and quickly grew to my full 3.5 inches. Even though I came less than 45 minutes earlier it wasn't going to take long for me to climax again.

"Come on, do it, hump my leg, cum for me!" I kept humping her smooth slick leg with my little dick. I guess Kat hear Shelby and came in to see what was happening.

"Are you guys playing without me?" She pouted, "I am always being left out." She played and rubbed her hand over my butt and smacked it.

"Ugh!" I moaned, "So close." Shelby moved her hand and grabbed my dick jerking it on her leg.

"FUCK!" I snorted and came again, still producing a good amount of cum, I continued to stroke as it spilled out on my sister's tan leg.

"Okay, that's good," Shelby said grabbing my wrist.

"Mom left a list of things she wants us to do," Kat smiled holding up a piece of paper in her hand, "Have fun." She giggled handing me this list and looking down at my little dick.

For the next several hours I cleaned, did the dishes, finally did my laundry, and made them lunch. The entire time I was naked and yet it didn't feel weird, and I barely thought about sex.

After that, I scrubbed the toilets, and then they told me to clean the ceiling fans. They moved the furniture to the sides in the family room and started doing yoga while only wearing shorts and sports bras.

I had to get the ladder from the garage to clean the fan in the family room. I climbed up and used a pillowcase to clean the blades. But my attention kept shifting to my sisters, and once again my dick got hard.

"Once you finish vacuuming you can watch." Shelby offered, "But you have to cum."

I finished vacuuming and made it back to the family room, my dick was already hard and bouncing watching my sexy siblings. I toyed with my dick, keeping it hard, I wanted it to take it slow.

"Tease that little pinky," Kat laughed. But just then the door leading to the garage opened.

"Kids, I am home!" My mom called out. She was home early for the first time in years. I froze not knowing what to do. She was just on the other side of the wall, and I was naked and shaved, and jerking off to my sisters. Kat quickly slipped her shorts off and tossed them at me, and I slipped them on just as mom turned the corner.

"Well look at that," She looked around. "You've been doing what I asked." She smiled. "I've had a thought, since we have you here I am going to have you guys paint the kitchen, hallway, and bathroom."

"Great idea," Shelby said winking at me. "We can do that."

"Dad and I have already picked out the color, so I'll order the paint online and you kids can go pick it up tomorrow. I just want to paint it all the same color so it flows together more."

"Sure thing," I said.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Dad and I have his annual Christmas party this weekend, so we'll head out Friday morning and won't be back till Sunday evening." Dad worked at a pretty big architecture firm and they rented out a mountainside villa for the employees every year.

"Hey, we finally got the hot tub fixed too, so feel free to take advantage of it, we trust you guys."

"Oh thanks, mom, and we trust you," Kat laughed.

"Katie," Mom looked at her noticing she was only wearing her thong and sports bra, "you're not a little girl anymore, wear a little more when you're downstairs, please. You're probably making your brother uncomfortable." We straitened up the family room and headed upstairs, where we all put on some more clothes.

Dad came home about an hour later bringing dinner. We ate together like a normal family for the first time in months. Shelby sat across from me and Kat beside me as we ate.

Suddenly I felt Shelby's foot against my crotch. I looked up at her and she flashed that wicked grin. She toyed with my groin as we sat there with our parents. Within seconds I was hard again and straining against my silky shorts. Her toe dexterity was freakishly capable of stroking me through my shorts and finding the underside of my dick she tickled the sensitive flesh with her big toe.

Kat noticed my heavy breathing and looked down to find our sister playing with my little penis. A jolt of jealousy compelled her to reach down and grab my stiff member pulling it away from Shelby's touch. Kat slowly worked her thumb around my head while Shelby swirled her foot around my balls.

"Mmm," I sighed as my dick pulsated.

"Are you okay honey, you look flushed?" Mom asked,

"No, I...hmm, I am fine," I shivered.

"Are you sure? You've barely touched your food. Maybe you should go lay down for a bit."

"He's been a little weird all day," Shelby said, and both sisters held still.

"Go on," Kat added, "We'll clean up."

"Thanks, girls, it's so good to have you all home and see you getting along so well." Mom smiled. But, I couldn't get up without mom seeing my hard dick,

"Go on now," Mom insisted. I took a breath and quickly stood and started walking. "I did it," I thought to myself, "she didn't see me."

"Dylan, can you get me some more tea while you're up?" Shelby called out. I side-stepped over to the fridge and grabbed the tea pitcher, then held it in front of me as I made my way over to her. I angled myself to use Shelby to block mom's view. Dad had barely looked up from his phone the whole time, and my back was to him. I sat the pitcher down and made my way back out again.

"Dylan, turn around," Mom called out. I looked down and my erection was still obvious, but I quickly tucked it up into the waistband of my shorts and turned around.

"I think you spilled something on your shorts," She pointed, we all looked down to see a wet spot in the crotch of my shorts, my sisters and I knew it was precum. "Go slip those off and throw them in the wash, you don't want that staining." My sisters were about ready to burst with laughter, and I was about ready to faint from embarrassment.

I made it up to my room tossed my sticky shorts on the bed and played video games while watching YouTube videos. About an hour later Kat and Shelby came prancing in.

"Oh my god!" Kat chuckled, "are you Porky-Pigging it?" She asked seeing I was wearing a shirt but nothing else.

"I think he was waiting for us to come in and see his little pigtail," Shelby added. She wasn't wrong, I was hoping maybe one of them would come in and finish what they had started.

"No," I tried to convince them, "I was just hot."

"Hot from being horny," Shelby shot back, "I think you better jerk off for us one more time before you go to bed. I don't want you perving on us in our sleep." She smiled. "Go lay on your bed and jerk it." She ordered.

I didn't even pretend to protest, I just sat on my bed and started twiddling my pecker.

"Dylan! Are you feeling okay?" My mom's voice announced her presence just as her hand twisted the doorknob. She looked like she just got out of the shower, her hair was still a bit damp, and was wearing her robe. Mom's a pretty woman, for a mom, I imagine Kat will look just like her in about 25 years.

"Don't stop," Shelby whispered pulling the covers over my lower half.

"I thought I'd check on you, but it looks like you're already in good hands."

"I don't know, mom. Maybe you should take a closer look? He seems a bit flushed to me." Kat said. Mom came over and sat beside me on the edge of the bed. Shelby made an angry face and pumped her fist in a jerking motion telling me to keep stroking.

"Hmm," Mom said and placed her hand on my cheek and forehead. "You do see ma little warm."

"I'll get the thermometer," Kat offered and disappeared into the hall. I kept slowly toying with my dick while mom sat beside me, while Shelby stood behind her egging me on.

"Mom, I need to tell you something about Dylan," She started, letting me know she would tell mom about me perving on them. So, I started jerking my dick more so she could see it but still trying not to shake the bed too much. "He worked hard today. Maybe he just overdid it." She smiled.

"You know Dylan? You did look a little sweaty when I got home. You could be dehydrated." Just then Kat returned with the thermometer. Mom leaned over and ran it over my forehead, her robe gaping open a bit showing off her cleavage. Shelby grabbed my hand over the covers and made me jerk faster. I looked right down my mom's robe as my sister forced me to cum.