A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

"Oh, you did finally decide to show up. Fucking in bed is so much better than on that damned leather couch in the den. When he shoves in me my ass doesn't try to slide away from his thrust."

I didn't answer. I didn't know what to do. Turning on the TV to watch the rest of the game didn't seem right if I could go into the den, leaving them alone while I watched on the big screen. I watched him fuck her while her kids slept in the next room. The "WHORE" light was flashing so brightly in my head it was almost blinding.

I wanted to scream out, "Where the fuck is my money?" And, "God Damn it, stop fucking my wife."

Instead I saw a book on the dresser I had barely started and never picked up again. So, I picked it up and started to read. How fucking lame was that? Then Claire got loud.

"Oh, my God, yes! Shove that big motherfucking thing in me. Cum in me. Please, Cum in me. Knock me up with you fucking seed."

I jerked my head up. Ralph gave her a startled look and then look over to me. All of a sudden he shuddered as his cock did empty his seed into her.

Ralph had cleaned up and scooted on home. Claire stayed silent in the bed. She rolled slightly on her side so her back was to me.

"What the fuck was that?" I demanded.

"What was what?"

"You told Ralph to knock you up with his seed."

"Oh, that. That was just spur of the moment. I barely remember saying it."

"You sure scared the shit out of both me and Ralph. You are still on the pill aren't you?"

"Oh, yes. I guess it was feeling so good my mind was wanting him to impregnate me. You know, know what it's like to have a big cock breed me."

"That's a pretty awful thing to say. What the fuck were you thinking?"

"I just told you. I was wondering what it would be like to have a baby with him."

"Why would you be thinking like that?"

"I've thought about what if he got me pregnant several times before this. I guess this makes me a bad wife."

I just looked at her. What else was their to say. Our marriage was on a path to disaster. Ralph was back the next night. Claire stayed out of the den before putting the kids to bed. Ralph and I talked.

"Claire really rattled my cage last night when she begged me to knock her up. She is on the pill, isn't she?"

"She assured me she is. I wonder if I should be counting them."

"I'm not sure I trust her and she's not my wife. Fucking her is one thing, but having my baby would be way out of line."

"How do you think I feel? I'm not very keen on her fucking you like she has been anyway. I thought it might be once in a while. This is beginning to be more than I can handle."

We settled back to watching the game. Both lost in our own thoughts when Claire came in to join us. That being my cue to tell the kids goodnight I left them alone in the den. I didn't hustle back to the den as fast as I had in the past as I knew what I would see when I rejoined them.

Fully expecting them to be hard into Ralph fucking her I was surprised to find Claire still dressed beside him on the couch. She did have him unzipped and was jerking him off with one hand. His eight inches was standing proudly while she worked her hand up and down on the shaft. It wasn't lost on me that she was using the hand with her wedding rings, the gold underside touching his cock while the jewels were reflecting the light as she worked the length of it.

They seemed content to carry on with my wife slowly jacking Ralph off and him playing with her nipples when Claire went the whole deep throat on him. After taking him all the way down she bounced up allowing about an inch out from her lips each time before she would push down all the way on him. When it seemed she had to get a breath she came all the way off. Standing up she offered her hand, the one with the rings, to him.

"Come on. Let's go to the bed where we can get more comfortable."

I didn't get up from the couch.

"Are you coming or should we start without you?"

"The least you could do if you want to fuck in a bed would be to use the one in the guest room."

"Well, you may like the idea, but I'm not changing two sets of sheets. When you start doing the laundry I'll fuck where you want me to fuck. Right now I'm going to fuck Ralph in our bed. Get over it. It's sure not the first time he's had me in there."

I really think the fucking cunt was expecting me to offer to change the sheets and do the laundry to keep them from screwing in our bed. I wasn't giving her any more control. My brain was screaming slut as the "Slut/Whore" light flashed in my head. With no particular reason, except to watch my wife take his cock, I followed them into our bedroom.

The two of them stripped naked and got on the bed. Claire's hand went back to his cock. She lifted one leg over his head so as to settle her wet pussy over his face. He accommodated her by extending his tongue to lick her slit. Since he was the last to fuck her and it had been a day there probably wasn't too much of his stuff still in her. Being as wet as she was it would have been a small proportion of their juices in her anyway. Soon he was full face in her gooey gash and she had his cock down her throat to the base.

The whole fact of the situation was that Claire was getting her pussy eaten. And, Ralph was doing a damned good job of it from noises coming from my wife. Then I got an idea. I left the room to get my camera and took a shot of her with Ralph buried to the root in her throat. The second picture was even better at it caught the look on her face as she tried to get him out of her mouth to yell at me.

"You had better delete that. I'm not having a picture of me sucking cock on the internet!"

I looked at the pictures on the camera screen. Thank God for digital cameras.

"Hey! What if you died tomorrow and I didn't have a good picture of you to remember you by." I taunted.

"Well, quit it and delete that right now." Claire threatened.

"Tell you what. I've got nothing to do. I'll take some more and then delete them when you guys are done. How about that?"

"You'll show me the camera so I can be sure they are all deleted when you are done."

I took some more. I got Ralph with his tongue, then his face in her pussy. There were several of Claire sucking his cock and taking him deepthroat. Then I sat the camera in plain sight and excused myself to get a beer. On the way to the kitchen I passed by the computer where I had an old SD card we hadn't use for a while. I pocketed it and returned to the room. I didn't take any more photos until then got untangled from each other to fuck.

Things changed a little. Instead of going right after Ralph to fuck him Claire dropped to her knees right in front of me. Without saying a word I undid my belt and let my pants drop to the floor. I pulled down my underwear. Claire started to suck my cock. She used both hands to pull me to her as she started me down her throat.

Ralph had set on the bed. It was the first time we had been together where she had done anything with me. He watched silently as Claire bottomed out on my prick. I wasn't there for a marathon. When I felt my balls tighten I didn't give a warning. I shot my load in her belly. Claire could tell she had made me cum. Back on her feet she tried to kiss me as my cock still poked between us.

"What's the matter? Don't you kiss your wife any more?" She pouted as she turned to lay on the bed.

I didn't answer. Ralph was quiet.

"Well, kiss or not. I love you."

Then she was on her back with her legs spread for Ralph to crawl between them. I got a picture of his cock as the head disappeared into Claire's cunt. I moved around like a pro taking more photos. A couple of times I even ask them to move to a position for for a better angle. After about a hundred images Ralph finally unloaded his sperm into her. She went all crazy like the night before encouraging him to make her pregnant.

The last of my photos were of him pulling his cock out and the residual seed leaking from Claire's gaping hole.

"Here, let me get you a washcloth so you can catch that before it hits the sheets." I pointed at her messy cunt.

"How sweet of you." Claire mocked my offer.

Stepping into the bathroom with camera still in hand I switched the SD cards before wetting the washcloth. I tossed it to her and waved the camera in the air.

"Did you decide we should keep these pictures? Maybe look at them later?"

"No, you get them off there right now!" Claire was adamant.

"Okay, your loss. Don't come complaining to me later."

I pushed the buttons on the back that would have deleted all the shots had it not been the blank SD card I had just switched. Claire gave me a suspicious look.

"I'm not sure we should trust you with that. Let me see the camera."

Claire looked at the screen and tried to scroll through any pictures that might have been there. Satisfied the pictures had been deleted she left the camera lay on the bed. Ralph was getting dressed to leave. We both went to the door with him. Claire gave him a make out kiss goodbye. We checked on the kids and went into our bedroom. The sheets were all sweaty and smelled of sex. I made Claire switch sides with me even though she didn't like sleeping closest to the door, nor did she want to change the bed linens.

"He didn't say anything to me about the money." I tried to sound matter of fact even though it was eating at me.

"I just thought he'd talk to you. You didn't mention it?"

"You told me not to say anything because you were too busy wriggling around under his cock to worry about it."

"Well, don't say something to screw it up. I want his cock as often as I can get it. If he doesn't pay, he doesn't pay. No harm done."

I could sense an argument coming on. I almost called her a fucking whore. The next day the whole problem was solved. As soon as Ralph came in our door he handed me twelve hundred dollars in cash.

"Sorry about the delay and thanks for letting me fuck Claire in the mean time. I appreciate it and imagine you were starting to get upset with me."

"It did cause some friction and hard feelings."

"I figured out how to get into the money now. When I get outside money during the month I'll give it to you right away, then settle up the balance from the company under counter stash at the end of the month."

We started a new pattern with Ralph and I watching the game in the Den, then Claire coming in after getting the kids ready for bed. Claire would get his dick out and pump it in her hand showing the ring finger for a while before going down on his cock. Soon after that she'd lead him into our bed where they would sixty-nine each other until Claire had cum a couple of times. Then before they fucked I'd get my blowjob. Most times she would get me to cum in her mouth, show it to me, then swallow. I don't know how Ralph could stand it. Watching them kissing later made me gag.

They weren't as determined to make it last forever now that they knew the would be at each other every night of the week. They still fucked more than any married couple I could think of. Claire got into the goodnight kiss and ended up with his cock in her mouth. This was something new as they were just inside the front door while he bottomed out that big cock in my wife's throat. She made him cum and sent him on home before she decided to fuck him again.

Claire and I went to the kitchen to get a drink. Claire sat her bare ass down on the barstool while I poured us some lemonade. We sat there drinking in silence.

"Ralph paid the money tonight?"

"He did? All of it?"

"Yes, twelve hundred in cash."

"Give it to me. It's my money, your know,"

"I know, Claire. God help us if someone got part of your whore money."

"Hey, I've bought stuff for the kids, and this on groceries and stuff is going to catch the mortgage up."

I handed her over the cash. She put her arms around my shoulders and tried to kiss me."

"Okay, I understand you not wanting to kiss me after I took Ralph's cock in my mouth. Let's go fuck to celebrate getting paid."

There wasn't any reason to turn that down. I fucked her. It was good. Slippery and warm as I poked in and out of what was left of the load Ralph left in her. I made it last a half hour. An unheard of time for me in my past. It was just good fucking pussy. I built up enough after the blow job to add a nice amount to the seed swimming around towards her womb. Where there had better be a pill protecting any fertile egg. Claire was content to roll over on her side and go to sleep.

It was the weekend before I got a chance to look at the pictures. I didn't get a chance at home and I wasn't about to risk putting them on my work computer. When I popped the SD Card into the reader I was amazed at the quality of what I had taken. Everything was so crisp and clear. The images revealed every detail of Claire and Ralph's fucking. It was better than any porn flick, and I knew the characters. I had my hand on my hard cock when I heard Claire's feet padding down the hall. I hurriedly hid the SD Card and reader. Almost getting caught cured my hardon.

"There you are!"

Claire had been cheerful all day. We both had been cheerful since Ralph paid up. Claire was getting the big cock and I was getting the bills paid.

"Just thought I'd check the bank account online." I lied.

"The kids are napping. Want to go in the bedroom?"

After seeing the action in the photos I was ready for anything. Claire's pussy felt pretty nasty as I pounded into her. Sort of like you'd expect a whore to feel after handling a few customers. I loved the gooey feel on my cock. There was still plenty of residue from last night's action. She wasn't my wife any more as I fucked her. She was some slut whose husband couldn't give her enough cock and I was just someone to quench her need for more sperm in her. I made her cum several times as I called her a nasty cum dump in my mind. When she felt me pump faster to add my cum to her already frothy cunt she came hard with me.

As we lay exhausted on the bed, me still between her legs, I felt her fluids run down my balls. For the first time I thought of what it must be like to fuck someone else. This certainly wasn't the Claire I married. I rolled off and laid besides her thinking about her Mom's bare tit and even about Suzy, my fork lift driving antagonist at work. Maybe fucking such a raunchy bitch wouldn't be so bad. Could it be much different than fucking the whore I was lying next to in my own bed?

Thought about the pictures again. I wondered what her parents would say if they somehow managed to get copies.

Claire wanted to fuck again that night, Sunday morning, and again Sunday night. I showed her I could keep up. After all, fucking is why God put whores on Earth. By Sunday night we both agreed she needed a good cleaning out before returning to work on Monday morning.

I had a dream that night that I fucked Suzy at work. I had her stripped naked and bent over the forklift. In the dream she shrieked every time I plunged into her. I was trying to keep her quiet so the others wouldn't know I was fucking her even though in my dreams everyone else kept walking past us with Suzy pinned naked against the back of the forklift.

At work I had trouble shaking my dream from my thoughts. I see Suzy dozens of times each day. Now each time I tried to get and idea of how she really would look naked. She had a bra on under the T-Shirt she was wearing. The bra had to be at least a DD-Cup, maybe extra saggy D-Cups pushed into the bra.

Suzy had a bit of a gut on her. She could easily lose six inches around the waist. She noticed me watching her. She had piercing blue eyes, straight nose, and full lips. Maybe even pretty if she wasn't sitting on a fork lift in a warehouse. I looked back to my clipboard as Suzy drove on past. The pallet she was after was a little crooked causing her to get off the forklift to try to straighten it. With she bent over for a moment I could see that her ass was round, and not really fat. And, tall. Suzy looked to be about five foot ten. Claire would be so tiny compared to her.

When she got the pallet she spun it around and came back past me to load it on the truck. She stopped and looked at me with a very pleasant smile.

I don't know. Claire had me all screwed over. With the money for the month paid Ralph was going to be there a lot to fuck her. I didn't feel like I had a real marriage any more.

"You looked all fucked up, Boss. Didn't you get any pussy this weekend?"

Suzy wasn't being any different today than any day. She like to talk shit. Like I said, I was in a mood.

"No, I was saving myself. I was hoping I'd get some here at work."

She stopped to write something on the back of a slip of paper, then handed it to me.

"That's where I live. I go home for lunch. It's only 3 blocks away. You could look it up in the personnel files, but that will save you some time."

We looked at each other while Suzy gave me this bullshit grin. She wasn't afraid to put shit out there. I looked at the address, folded the note, and put it in my pocket. I gave her an equally bullshit grin in return.

"Just give me a head start. I don't want anyone seeing us leaving together." She tilted her head and gave me a wink.

It was a matter of who was putting who on. If it played through and she was just fucking with me I could say I was calling her bluff. I had an hour and a half to think about it and decide if that was what I wanted to do. I was kind of leaning towards going. Then we got busy. Suzy came by me several times, each time giving me an evil grin. Before I knew it she had parked the forklift and was calling over to me.

"Goin' to lunch, Boss. See ya later!"

Damn! The morning had gone fast. I thought of all the bad things that could come of this. Then I thought of Claire and Ralph fucking in my bed and the photos I had as proof if the shit hit the fan. I pushed the chair under my desk and walked out the door. Hopefully everyone would think I was out to get another cheeseburger and fries at a fast food joint. I took the paper from my pocket and set the address in my head.

Apartment D was on the ground floor on the corner. I noted that the entry was hidden from the street by some trees. Not until I raised my hand to knock on the door did I give what I was doing any second thought. Then I tapped lightly three times with my knuckles. Suzy leaned sideways as she opened the door.

"Oh, my God! You actually came." She halted and looked me up and down.

"What? Was I supposed to bring flowers?"

"No, I always take off my pants when I come home from lunch. I'm in my shirt and panties." She explained.

"Oh, I don't mind."

"I'll bet you don't! Come in."

The company T-Shirt hit right above where her ass fit in her panties. It looked even better that when I checked it out at work.

"I was microwaving a chicken patty for a sandwich. I made you one."

She made two sandwiches on plates and slid one towards me. I sat down at her two person dinette. She sat across from me and gave me a look of total bewilderment.

"I can't believe that you're here. I mean I've had a crush on you since I started the job. Aw, fuck. I can't believe I just told you that."

She blushed deep red. I had never seen a time she was bold and self-assured.

"I'm sorry I hadn't noticed you more. You embarrass the shit out of me sometimes."

We ate a couple of bites while watching each other closely.

"Say, put another chicken patty in the microwave. I know you didn't fix one for me and you'll be hungry before work is over."

"Okay, but I'm not going to be the one without pants. Let me put mine back on first."

"Or, I could take mine off." I stared right at her. Now was the time to show she wasn't all mouth.

"Double Dog Dare Ya!"

Her pants were crotch up over an upholstered chair. I put mine over them crotch down. I gave her a defiant stare. She moved over to me, picked the bottoms of her pants legs and put them up around the knees on mine. I pulled her to me. We looked at each other as her big tits crushed against my chest and she held her head back to look at me. I began kissing her gently. She kissed me back. Then the fucking beeper on the microwave went off.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers