A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers

Suzy looked at it. "That can wait a few minutes."

We looked at each other again, then collided in a passionate kiss. The kiss was so different from Claire. I barely lowered my face to kiss Suzy and her boobs hit my chest rather than down on my stomach. My hands played around her ass and into her panties. The flesh felt smooth and slightly spongy. Not like Claire's fairly tight and much smaller cheeks.

Suzy's arms were around my neck pulling our lips tightly together. Tits were everywhere, yet I didn't want to let go of her ass to play with them. Reluctantly I moved my hands up under the back of her T-Shirt to unhook her bra. Then the hook came loose. Her poking nipples slid a couple of inches down my chest. Not as much as I would expect them to go.

She broke the kiss and looked wildly at me.

"Are we seriously fucking going to do this?"

"If you fucking seriously will let me to this." I replied.

"Jesus Christ!"

Suzy started to kiss me again, then moved away to pull the T-shirt over her head. Her big tits pushed the bra out of the way and onto the floor. She grabbed at her panties and stepped out of them. I tossed my remaining clothes on the chair with our pants. Suzy looked at my cock with great interest. I looked her over. You really didn't notice the little pudginess at her waist when those big tits moved around. With their spiked pink nipples she looked like a porn cartoon of a big chested girl.

Her apartment was a studio apartment with everything but the bath in one big room. Her bed was in the corner, surprisingly neatly made. Suzy laid back on the bed with her legs open and cunt exposed. Her arms framed her tits to hold them up on her chest. I was right there at the foot of the bed.

"You are going to fuck me, aren't you?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

I moved between her legs to aim my cock at what was a tiny pussy for such a large girl. Her pussy hair was light and blonde.

"Damn, you really are a natural blonde." I teased.

"Uh huh, you'll be fucking the real thing. Do dye job here. Put it in me."

"I don't have a condom or anything."

"My mom put me on birth control pills years ago to regulate my period. I only have one three or four times per year. And, I don't think either one of us has to worry about an STD."

I pushed the head at the tiny slit. It was nice to have a girl struggle with my size after following up with Claire after Ralph's eight inches. As I forced the head in I could see real fear in Suzy's face.

"Are you okay?" I worried.

"Yes ... fine go ahead."

As I pushed another inch into her pussy she looked as if she was in a panic.

"You really need to tell me what's wrong."

"Shit. Okay. I played basketball in a church league. You know, typical Mormon thing. This boy from another ward I knew was nice and talked me going outside with him. We kissed ... and, well, I ended up letting him fuck me. Or, almost fuck me. He took my cherry and spilled his whole load in me seconds afterwards. I ended up with a messy pussy and worried for weeks that I might be pregnant."

"Suzy, I'm so sorry."

"Well, you're that close to getting a virgin, so enjoy it."

She started to cry. I kissed her nipples and the soft skin around them. She pulled my face up to kiss me. I felt her nudge against my cock. I push back at her. Some more went in. I could feel her relax. We worked against each other until the whole shaft was buried in her. Her tears had dried and a smile was on her lips.

Suzy really picked up the pace and started making strange noises in her throat. She had to be ready to cum if she was ever going to be. Then it hit us both. She let out a shriek as she began to cum. Just like the shriek in my dreams. Only here I didn't care who heard. I flooded her with one of my best loads. I pulled out releasing out juices from her little cunt. She took and handful of tissues and dabbed at her opening.

"Wow, when you cum in a girl, you really let her have it."

She looked at the clock. We've got about ten minutes. I want to sit on your cock and mash my boobs in your face. I was on my back in an instant. Suzy gripped my cock, pointing it at her opening. The wetness felt like Claire, but, of course, a lot tighter. Then I had tits and nipples in my face. More tits and nipples than a guy could ever imagine. I was sucking, licking, and kissing like a mad man. In just minutes Suzy was settling as hard as she could on my groin as she came and I shot another load into her.

"Wow! That makes me wish I hadn't given up on dating."

Suzy kissed me and got up to hit the bathroom.

"You'd better move quick if you are going to get back to work before I do. Wipe your dick on the dish cloth and get out of here."

I was back at work with five minutes to spare. Suzy came in three minutes later and went directly to her forklift. We tried to work the rest of the afternoon without giving each other that "we just fucked each other" look. We were together at the end of shift to go over an order Suzy had just filled.

"I can't believe we did that. I've had cum slipping out of me the whole afternoon."

"How about we do it again tomorrow?"

"Really? Oh, fuck yes. I love you so much! Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"That's okay, Suzy. I love you a little bit, too."

Claire had never been that enthusiastic about anything I had ever done. Except, maybe when I bought the mini-van. For the first time in weeks I felt good about life. Even knowing Ralph would be over to fuck my wife again I didn't care. I wasn't even yet, but, then again, I wasn't done.

When I got home my wife was in the kitchen, thinking of what to prepare for dinner. She gave me a pretty sloppy kiss. I ran my hands over her ass and up to her tits. I tweaked her nipples and sucked on her neck with a kiss without leaving a mark. My mind compared to the two women, my wife the whore, and the young cunt I fucked at lunch.

"Mmmmmm! Want to fuck before dinner?"

Claire was probably worked up from thinking about getting Ralph's cock in her again. I had thought I had cleaned myself up pretty good at work. Yet, you never no what little clue a woman can pick up on.

"How about I suck your cunt instead?"

I don't know why I said that. I'd fucked her several times all weekend and she'd showered since I blew a load in her the night before. Ralph hadn't fucked her since Friday night.

"Suck my cunt? Really? You are going to eat my pussy?"

"Sure, why not."

I pushed her towards the bedroom. The kids were playing with toys and watching TV in the family room. Claire let out a little giggle as she spread her legs for me on the bed. It looked a little damp. It always did now. She's always opened up now about the size of a quarter from all the pounding from Ralph's large prick. Or, I should say it never closed up. I remembered how gamey it smelled after three nights of sex, but she had rinsed herself out pretty good to go to work.

And, it smelled like Claire. I always liked the way Claire smelled. Sort of a Woodsy-Pussy smell when she was clean. I used my face to spread her labia and pushed right in, getting my tongue as far up in her as I could right away. Then I pulled back and sucked along each side of her slit, then stopping to suck her clit in my mouth and bite down probably harder than I should.

Claire exploded. I thought she was reacting from me biting to hard on her clit. Instead she was cumming. Her hands grabbed my hair to force me deeper and her legs came up to wrap around my shoulders. All of her juices flooding my mouth caused a gurgling sound that made me think I was taking my last breath. Once Claire let go of my hair and unlocked her legs I went to wash my face. As Claire stood up her skirt dropped and her knees buckled. I laughed as she ended up on the floor with her knees apart and her gash exposed.

"Oh, Shit!" I heard her gasp.

Claire kept looking at me funny the rest of the evening, during dinner, the dishes, and Ralph showing up with a boner in his pants. She left us alone until after the kids were in bed as had been the pattern. But, even though she hadn't had Ralph since Friday she came over and sat at my feet. At the next commercial in the ball game she turned around, moved my legs apart, and unzipped my pants. She unbuckled my belt. I lifted my ass off the couch so she could get my pants off me.

Ralph watched with his mouth open as she began giving me a slow blow job. Not so much taking me deep at first as she spent much time running her tongue around on my cock in her mouth and licking the shaft. Even though she barely knew Suzy I wondered if she had any idea that I had my cock in Suzy's cunt twice at lunch time. Was she tasting something, or thinking she was tasting something as she continued to baste the whole length with her tongue?

I kept looking over at Ralph and thinking the look on his face must be the same one I'd have when Claire was doing him. The pace changed after what must have been twenty minutes when my little bride started taking me down her throat. I was thinking of handling Suzy's big tits when Claire bottomed out on my cock. While I was thinking of spraying my cum on Suzy's boobs Claire felt me pulse and pulled up so I would shoot my cum in her mouth. She showed it before swallowing, then stood up to lead Ralph to our marriage bed.

"Are you coming tonight?"

"No, I think I'll watch the game here in the den. You two go ahead."

"Suit yourself."

After giving Ralph time to start fucking my wife I took out the slip of paper with Suzy's info on it. There was a phone number. I dialed on my cell phone.

"Hello, Suzy?"

"Who is this?"

"I was your lunch date."

"Oh, I never expected you'd call."

"Surprise!"

"I know!"

"I just wanted to say thank you for today and that I'll see you tomorrow."

"Should I feel guilty about your wife?"

"Right now she's in our bedroom with the neighbor's cock up her cunt."

"Oh! Oh, my God! ... Ummm, see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow ... " I pushed the hang up button on the phone and leaned back to watch the ball game.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers