A Little Help From Literotica

Story Info
I get busted checking out the stories, but it works out.
3k words
4.16
14.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatcha looking at?"

Uh oh, busted. My wife Jaelynn, now looking over my shoulder, caught me perusing the Literotica stories. At least when I answered, it was fairly honest.

"At this point, I don't really know."

Yeah, that was in fact the case. I usually check out the story searches, find an interesting topic, and go from there. In this case, the search tag was video camera. I'd hoped to find a story or two about some guy busting out a camera during a sexcapade with his wife or girlfriend. Maybe a hidden camera catching his wife in the course of a masturbation session. So as of the asking of the question, I hadn't even begun to read the story and didn't know. However, my reaction gave me away and she knew I was guilty of something.

"Let's have a look together."

I wasn't sure at the time, and I'm still not, that she knew exactly what she'd see. At least it wasn't pictures. She sat on my leg and began reading. To my dismay, this story was about some cuckhold recording his wife getting laid by their mutual friend. While erotic, this was not my thing. The thought of my beautiful wife with another man never interested me; in fact, it would probably anger me and or create a jealous rage.

"Are these the kind of stories that excite you?," Jaelynn asked.

I couldn't confirm it, but I thought it might be exciting her. Her nipples had started to harden under her t-shirt and she squirmed a bit.

"Not at all. The thought of you with another guy else is actually something I hope to never see."

"Then what the fuck are you reading it for?" While she stated this, I noticed she hit the back arrow and was now reading another one.

"I just clicked the search tag and hadn't even read it yet." Yeah, this wasn't really the answer to the real question she was asking, but it seemed the easy one.

"You know what I mean. What was the search string you clicked? What did you hope would come up?"

She didn't seem to be angry, actually quite inquisitive and she was still actively on the site, so I thought to myself, let's see where this goes.

"I never know what will be preloaded, but this time it was video camera. It could be, some guy and his wife getting it on then watching themselves, a hidden camera masturbation session, maybe a two-girl threesome, maybe just two girls. I never know what to expect."

Now I figured it was on to more questions, but I was still not hearing the anger I'd expected. She was no prude, but our sex life was just that - ours. We'd never broken out cameras, I'd never asked kinky things of her, and never had plans to go farther than just the two of us. In fact, it had been over 20 years since we'd even watched an X-rated film together.

"If you want to tape us, I guess we could try that. It's not that I'm ashamed of what we do, it just never seemed to be the kind of thing I'd want to watch after. And it certainly beats me with any of your friends. I could touch myself if that gets you off, but I'm the only girl here today."

Gotta say, these are not the words I expect to hear. I also didn't expect her to turn around and jam her tongue so far down my throat that I almost choked. She pulled her shirt off and guided my mouth to her stiffened nipple. My lips barely had time to enjoy it before she jumped off and pulled my pants down. Rarely was I treated to her mouth on my cock, but she was sucking me like she performed the act nightly. As she sucked, she slipped her shorts off, gave her pussy a quick rub, then had me take over. She was so lubed, two fingers fit right it and my thumb on her clit. Her mouth came off my cock, and she starting moaning and screaming. I'd never heard these sounds from her.

"Oh gawd now! I need you in me now!" I tried to delay it for a bit to get her off, but she crawled on top of my now prone body and buried my cock inside her. She came almost instantly. That's a rarity right there. Usually, I rub her or eat her pussy for a while so she climaxes at least once before I penetrate. I love it when she comes on my face, especially is she's on top. Tonight, she came at least twice before I did and the wet spot wasn't all from me.

The next day came and went, and she barely mentioned a thing about it. She had to have known I was like a caged tiger, but she let it go. Or did she? I really couldn't be sure. I didn't want to bring it up, and I didn't get caught reading Literotica again, but I did run by the local electronics store and pick up a cell phone holder in case she was actually open to a video or two. While I never set it up in the bedroom, I did leave it on the counter after I opened it. But again, I found it odd that not a word was said about it.

As the end of the week rolled around, she told me her friend Lisa was dropping by to work on some party plans for her husband's birthday. Lisa was heading out with friends, so they wouldn't be long. I knew the party was coming up next month, so it was no big deal. It was Friday night though, and I had hoped to at least move the cell phone holder and see where that took the night. Maybe I could scout the optimal location while did their planning. If I set it up, who knows. Feeling hopeful, I popped a Viagra - I was tired, but some fun could be in order if she saw the camera set up and ready.

We had a couple cocktails, so when Lisa showed up at 7:30 I had pretty much gotten too tired to even worry about setting it up. Saturday would be another night and another opportunity; some things just need to wait. My wife answered the door and Lisa came in wearing a black leather mini, knee high black leather boots, and a cashmere scoop-neck sleeveless sweater. I guess this went with her going out with friends afterward, but now I was bummed she had to leave soon. Lisa was a workout fiend and definitely had the body to wear the outfit. It was all I could do to keep from staring. I could look at her dressed like this all night. The skirt was tight enough to highlight her firm ass and the scoop of the sweater caught plenty of cleavage.

But the real thing was, I've always had a thing for high heels on a woman with the legs to wear them, especially if those heels are boots. Jaelynn knew I often hoped she'd leaves hers on during sex, and sometimes I got lucky. On those occasions, I think she saw it as more of an inconvenience though, while I found it extremely erotic. The feel of her legs encased in leather was a huge turn on. Maybe I could drop a comment about Lisa's and see if I could combine her leather boots and a video opportunity, but that might be too much to ask. Afterall, we had one, brief video discussion and even though she wasn't against it, it had gone nowhere since. Plus, I'm sure she also noticed how sexy Lisa had dressed for her night out and I didn't want Jaelynn to think it was affecting me the way it was.

I made them each a drink and they excused themselves to the upstairs office. Shit, now I was alone downstairs so I can't even get the occasional glance. Except for the buzz, this night was nowhere nearly what I had hoped.

I had almost dozed off when I heard them call for me to see something upstairs. Figuring it was just to evaluate the booze or food for her husband's party, I dragged my ass off the couch and lumbered to the office. When I pushed open the door though, the room was empty. I was really too tired for games and my sexual disappointment only compounded my dismay of them not being available. But I was wondering where they went. I wasn't really too desirous of looking at party plans, so I took my time climbing the stairs, but they couldn't have gone downstairs without me noticing, could they?

On my way back to the stairwell, I opened our bedroom door to flick the cell phone holder on the nightstand. My hopes dashed, I had literally planned to just throw it in the room before finding out where they were. When I opened the door though, my perspective on everything from being tired, to Jaelynn, to life changed.

Lisa was standing there, still wearing her sweater, skirt, and leather boots. But Jaelynn had changed her outfit considerably. Gone were the shorts and t-shirt, now she was wearing her boots too- and nothing else. Like Lisa, Jaelynn's boots were also high heeled and black leather. What the hell? How could I have been so obtuse; Lisa's attire was obviously meant for something more than party planning.

Set your camera up honey, this is going to be worth watching again. I put the stand on the dresser, had my phone in my hand, and hit the camera app quickly, but didn't put it in the stand yet. Jaelynn crawled atop our bed, rearranged the pillows, and instructed Lisa it was time. With that, Lisa began a slow dance to music only she heard. Jaelynn was watching intently and caressing her tits. She's always had nice tits, somewhere around 34 C. As Lisa danced, Jaelynn's hands moved down her stomach towards her glistening pussy.

"You'd better be getting all of this. Now I'm curious how I look!"

You're damn right I was. In fact, I was recording from all angles. I wanted to capture my wife, Lisa dancing and with Jaelynn watching, plus of course all her of her nakedness and self-gratification. Lisa continued her moves, slowly beginning to rub herself over the sweater too. Jaelynn continued to explore her own body, her fingers on one hand now rubbing over her clit, the other tweaking her pert nipples.

"Take it a bit slower Lisa, I'm really enjoying this and want it to last"

I never knew, but I agreed with her. Watching Lisa wiggle, rub her sweater, caress up and down her legs and boots was driving me nuts too. My cock was as hard as a pipe. I turned my attention back to Jaelynn just in time to see her insert a couple fingers deep into herself. The moans of pleasure were probably audible a few houses away, but if she didn't care, neither did I. She slowly moved them in and out around her swollen pussy lips and now she was up to three fingers.

While I was still rock hard, and not just because of the blue pill, I could see the effect this was having on Lisa too. Her own nipples now protruded well against her sweater. One hand kept reaching under the sweater, the other under the skirt. They never lingered for long though. Jaelynn was now writhing on the bed in utter ecstasy.

"Not quite yet" was the breathy response I got.

Holy shit, this was hot, and she'd gotten off at least twice already. I guess she wanted more. Watching Lisa, and now maybe my own cock, must really be stimulating her. As I backed off the bed, I could see her juices covering her womanhood.

"OK, now it's your turn" Jaelynn moaned. I was excited and more than ready to participate.

"Your turn" indeed, but it wasn't my turn. I was once again rebuked. With this instruction, Lisa moved towards her. Jaelynn began to reach up her sweater and Lisa assisted by fully removing it. How did I miss that she wasn't wearing a bra? I guess I wasn't really looking. Boots and skirt still on, she moved her tits to Jaelynn's mouth.

Holy shit, my wife is erotically sucking her friend's nipples and I'm getting it on video. I wasn't really paying attention, but I'd been stroking my own cock for a while. When Jaelynn reached back and unzipped Lisa's leather skirt with a long slow sound, I erupted all over the floor. Now I had to hope my little blue assistant would help out, if I was ever meant to be any more than the videographer.

Jaelynn took her mouth off Lisa's lovely and long nipples and moved behind her. This blocked my view, but I recovered just in time to see her slide Lisa's black thong out of the crack of her ass, slide down the bed and begin licking Lisa's pussy. The site of the two hot women, both wearing my favorite leather boots, and really enjoying themselves, was more than I could take.

I put the phone in the holder, did my best to aim it at the activity, dropped to my knees and buried my face in Jaelynn's pussy. Now both women were loudly in the throws of passion. Lisa was bucking against Jaelynn's face, letting her own juices flow down Jae's chin. This caused Jaelynn to reach her hand down, move my mouth, place two fingers her pussy, then offer them to Lisa. With her other hand, she put two fingers in Lisa's pussy and offered them to me. Exquisite. We repeated this two or three times, before Lisa climbed off Jae's face.

As she removed her thong, I finally got to see Lisa's beautiful landing strip of fur. Blonde, and light as her hair. What a site. I stared for what must have been way to long. Jaelynn walked behind Lisa, reached around, and with her index and middle finger forming a V, opened Lisa's pussy lips, exposing all of her pinkness and a very swollen clit.

"Go ahead honey, she wants this too. It tastes delicious, just like sample on my fingers.

That was all I needed to break the trance. In a second my tongue was in Lisa's pussy, alternating between being buried deep lapping up juices and flicking as hard as I could over her clit. My wife's fingers were still there, opening her lips to help me out and my tongue licked them too so she'd know I didn't forget her. As Lisa continued to moan against my tongue, Jaelynn's other hand was pulling those long nipples even farther out. I really couldn't spend too much time looking up, but what I saw was quite a site. Lisa's beautifully long nipples were as hard as could be and my wife was the cause.

As I reached a hand up to touch them, Jae let them go, removed her fingers from Lisa's pussy lips and came around to me. She had me lay on the floor and straddled by cock. Lisa placed each booted leg near my shoulders and resumed grinding her clit into my tongue.

"Tell me when you're about to come" Jae instructed me.

With my pill still providing assistance, I had hoped that was a ways off, but the feeling seemed to come on way too quickly.

When I announced I was close, they both moved quickly. Apparently, a lot of these actions were planned in advance, with me being the only one kept in the dark. I was assisted to the edge of the bed, my cock still Viagra hard and pointed straight out. For what seemed like an eternity, I just sat there while the girls enjoyed a few kisses between themselves. I couldn't tell if my penis was slick with pre-cum, saliva, or pussy juice, but it was still hard and the feeling of ejaculating soon was lessening. Finally, Jaelynn took me in her mouth, enjoying the taste perhaps all three as she slowly engulfed my unit. Again, she instructed me to tell her when I got close. As she licked and sucked, Lisa played with Jae's tits, caressing and sucking them. Occasionally, Lisa rose up and placed her booted leg where I could stroke the leather while admiring her blonde hair and licking her pussy again.

When my moans became too audible, they suddenly switched. Lisa was now on my cock and she was masterful in a way Jaelynn wasn't. Lisa had deep throating down to a science. Her lips were at the based on my dick, my tip was way down her throat, and Jaelynn's hand was gently assisting on the back of her head. I'd never experienced deep throating before (and may never again) so I was trying to enjoy every micro-second of it.

Soon my coming was inevitable. The first load shot down Lisa's throat and was swallowed without effort. She then removed my cock from her mouth and aimed it at Jaelynn. Subsequent streams of cum shot all over Jae's tits and belly. For a second effort, I thought it was a lot. Lisa now let go of my cock and took her mouth to Jaelynn's left breast. However, instead of licking her erect nipple, she licked the cum off slowly, then raised up to kiss Jae where they both shared the taste. She repeated this a few times until Jae was almost perfectly clean.

"I hope that's everything you expected and you better have aimed that camera perfectly. Shows like this can't be recreated."

I watched as their two beautiful and naked asses walked down the hall atop four wonderfully leather-booted legs.

"I'll fix some drinks; you get that video up on the TV"

You're damn right I will.