An Accepting Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Michelle convinces her husband to have sex with a friend.
6.1k words
4.33
52.7k
52

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a republishing of a story that had many mistakes, including the title. There is an interracial overtone to this story which seems to offend some people. If interracial sex offends you, I suggest you not read this one. There are probably still some minor mistakes in punctuation. Sorry, I do my best. I occasionally forget tenses, so I am endeavoring to do better.

Michelle: (Part 1) An Accepting Wife

The Idea

Michelle is a lovely woman with a sensitive and loving husband. Her skin white, some might even call it alabaster. Michelle is very pretty, but really does not know how attractive a woman she is. A nice figure and in her life she has never had any difficulty in attracting others of the opposite sex. But, it was surprise, not just to her, but also to her family, when it was the first black man she went out with that she fell in love with. Nine months after their first date they were married and have been, up to this point, very happy. Her husband Michael is sweet, always good to her, and they have lived a comfortable life.

Michael was very good at love-making. He had a large cock, but that was not the reason she enjoyed sex with him. He was and is careful, considerate and sweet when having sex with her. Unless of course she wants him to just fuck her. He is always glad to oblige. The entire big black cock stereotype always made them both laugh. Certainly his cock was larger than normal, but his talent was in caring about the person he was making love to. She learned over the two years of his marriage that this was just the way he was.

It was as they passed the two year mark in their marriage that Michelle began to notice the ardor in their relationship had started to wane. They still had sex on a regular basis, but it had become obvious, at least to Michelle, that they needed something to spice up their marriage bed. Michelle was not sure what. She had some thinking to do. Michelle did not say anything to her husband, and she wondered what she could do to make things better. She believed in her heart of hearts, that she was more happy in her sex life then Michael was. It worried her, for she knows that Michael is a gorgeous man and Michelle worried he might stray. It was her own insecurities that led her to believe this. She also knows that she had no real reason to doubt her husband's love.

Michelle spent many lunches with a group of girl friends. They often went out to lunch together as a group. Three of the woman are married, three are single. Michelle is close to them all. The group always comments on her husband. They tease her about how good looking he is. About how well built Michael is. Michelle once mentioned that he was well endowed, and they often teased her and made jokes about it.

They were at lunch one day at an outdoor cafe. COVID had made it harder for them to meet, and they all wore masks but still laughed and giggled as usual. On this particular day only three were able to make it to the lunch. The first was Diane, a decade older than Michelle, pretty if a bit overweight. Diane stands about five feet six inches tall and weighs in at about one hundred and sixty pounds. Diane carries a bit of weight on her stomach, but not enough to call her fat. She is Italian, with that kind of in between complexion. Brown eyes and a pretty smile. Nice full breasts which Michelle knows her husband Michael loves. She is married, but as she always puts it, her husband has sex usually only on the occasion of the full moon.

Next was Linda. About the same age as Michelle, twenty-six. Tiny in comparison to the rest of the girls, five feet two inches tall and she probably weighs in at about one hundred and ten or fifteen pounds. Blonde hair, blue eyes, she is in a word gorgeous. She has not had a real relationship in almost two years and all she ever talks about is how horny she is. The group teases her, often, that she needs to get laid. But, though smart and sexy, the others considered her a bit naive.

"So, Linda. Any prospects?" It was Diane that asked. The group always asks her if she might have a new guy.

"You know, COVID has made that impossible. I mean a couple of guys I have talked to on the dating aps..., but no sparks."

Diane then said, "Shit girl. Sparks? How about a guy with a pulse that is not an ax murderer? You need to get laid. I mean I need to get laid too, but God, girl, you really need to get laid."

They all laughed once again and Michelle had a thought that had been crossing her mind for weeks. It was time for her to finally get up the guts to mention it. For Michelle had fantasies of watching Michael having sex with another woman. Of course the first women that came to mind were her friends. She finally managed to raise her courage. She finally managed to broach the subject. It took her a minute, the conversation lagged as she summoned up that courage. "Okay ladies I have been thinking about something."

They must have detected a note of seriousness in her voice for they both turned and looked at Michelle. It was Diane who asked, "What's up Michelle?"

She gulped and then continued, "Well, I have a crazy idea. If COVID were not a thing, I probably would not have thought of this. I mean it's crazy."

Diane looked at Linda and then looked at me. "Okay... Spit it out girl."

"Okay, but if this affects our friendship just pretend I never said it, okay?"

Again Diane looked at Linda. All she said was, "Go ahead."

"This is hard to say," Michelle began. "Would either of you. Well..., would you like to be fucked by my hunk of a husband?" Michelle is very light complected, her blush obvious to any who were looking at her. Including her friends. This is the kind of thing a husband usually likes to see his wife do. At least that is the common perception anyway. But Michelle was really excited at the thought.

For at least twenty seconds no one said a word. Surprisingly is was Linda who finally replied, "Your not kidding..., are you?"

Linda then covered her mouth with her hand as if she forgot she had a mask on. Michelle replied, "No, I am not. My husband is the best fuck anyone of you could experience. Honestly, I feel guilty some times that I am so lucky. And, if you would allow it, well..., watching my husband fuck my friends might spice up our sex life."

Her two friends hedged, not really answering. Diane talked about her husband and that she was married, and would never cheat. For her part Linda said that she was not that desperate to get laid. Michelle let it drop and the rest of their lunch was pretty much standard fair. The ladies left as if nothing had ever been said about Michelle's fantasy.

Later that same evening Michelle decided to broach the subject with Michael. "Honey..., can I ask you something?" Michelle and Michael had just had sex and Michelle was in the afterglow. She was finally able to nerve herself into bringing up the subject.

"Sure babe, what's up?"

"Well, I was wondering. What do you think of my friends? The group of them. You know who I mean."

"Yeah, mostly. What do you mean, and why do you ask?"

"Well, let's say Diane and Linda."

"You know I like Diane. Linda is a little bit quiet, but she seems okay. Again..., why do you ask?"

She looked at her tall handsome husband and asked, "I mean, well, do you thing either or both of them are attractive?"

Michael looked at his wife with that look of his where he thinks she said something stupid or out of line. "This is a trap. If I say they are good looking you get jealous and hit me. If I say they are not, you think I am lying. I can't win."

Grasping his big muscular arm as she lay next to him she replied, "No, really. Be honest. Tell me what you think."

He turned and looked at his wife, he finally understood that she was being serious. "Are you okay? What's got you all weirdee." It was what he called his wife when he thought she was in a mood, or making fun of him.

"I am fine. Can you answer the question?"

"Okay, fine. Diane is sexy. Yes, I have always thought she was sexy. Linda is..., in a word, gorgeous. But you know me, I like nice asses and they both have that going for them." He followed that comment with a big grin.

"Okay, this is gonna sound weird. But, hon..., I want you to fuck them. I want to watch. I mean whomever is willing. You know what I mean..." Her voice trailed off.

Michael looked at his wife. He knew she was serious immediately. He looked into Michelle's eyes. He could see she was not kidding. At the same time Michelle could see the idea appealed to her husband. For a moment he did not say anything, but finally he asked her, "Are you for real? I mean you don't care if I fuck another women?"

"As long as I am there. Hopefully to watch. If they don't want me to watch, I can listen at the door and you can tell me about it later."

Michelle is about five feet six inches tall. Green eyes, which were what first attracted her husband to his lovely bride. Michelle has a very nice figure, something she is very proud of. Her husband loves her C sized breasts but especially her ass. Doggy with her is his favorite sexual position. It was honestly hers also. The conversation, the idea, must have really turned him on. He then quickly pinned her to the bed and fucked her like she was nothing but a hole for his dick. He did not act this way very often but when he did, in the right mood, it turned her on. Her husband, she thought to herself, is a God in bed. They fell asleep, holding each other, and Michelle wondered as she faded if she was being crazy. Who shared their husband?

It was the very next day that Diane phoned Michelle.

"Uhm, Michelle. How do I say this?"

"What's up Diane?" Though she already had an inkling.

"What you said... I mean..., at lunch yesterday."

"Mhm, Diane."

"Is it for real? I mean, you will let your husband fuck me? That is assuming he wants to."

"Oh, he wants to. He fucked me last night like crazy imagining it was you. Oh yeah, he wants to fuck you."

"And this does not bother you?"

"Well..., I am trying to spice up our sex life. If you will allow it, I would like to watch him fuck you. Is that okay with you? "

Her only reply was, "When?"

"Friday night, wear something sexy. Diane..., expect to be fucked really hard. He has been imagining fucking you for years. Seven pm."

The First Encounter

That Friday Michelle and her husband had a light dinner. Michelle had told Diane to wear something sexy. Michelle grinned to herself when Diane knocked on their door and Michelle opened it to see her in a trench coat. Precisely at seven pm as she had been instructed to arrive at their house. Michelle lead her into the living room and offered her a cup of tea. She sat her purse down next to the couch and began, "Michelle. I am so nervous. Don't mind me, but can we get this show on the road?"

As far as Michelle knew Michael was just getting out of the shower. He had shaved his head since he was a teenager so that his showers could sometimes be long events. "One sec, let me see if he is ready, okay?"

Diane just nodded her head and Michael's wife could see how nervous she was. Michelle smiled at her and headed back to their bedroom where her husband had already dried off. He was about to put on some clothes. Michelle interrupted him by saying, "Love, just put on a robe. She is here and ready. I mean really ready." For good measure, as he slipped into his bathrobe, Michelle walked over and dropped to her knees. Michael was already semi-hard when she reached into his bathrobe, took his huge cock in her hand and began to suck on it.

"Mmmm, baby. Feels good. God you are so good at this." His cock was getting hard very quickly, and that is all she wanted, an erect dick for Diane to enjoy. "Okay, baby. How do you want to do this?"

Michelle looked at him with a smile and then she stood back up. He said, "I mean, on the bed..., laying down? Or greet her at the door? What should I do?"

"Baby, lay back, have your robe open. Keep that cock hard. If you have to stroke it, okay. Just make sure that when she walks in she gets a view of your hard cock. Okay?"

"What ever you say, love." Michael replied.

Michelle began, "When I bring her in I will go to the chair in the corner here." The chair in the opposite corner of the room from the entry door to the bedroom, directly on the right. "Now, as we discussed. Tonight you are not married. I am not here. You just brought some hot woman home to fuck. Forget I am here, say or do what ever you want. Okay?"

"I understand Michelle."

Michelle left the room and went back to the living room. Diane was pacing and Michelle smiled at her nervous friend. "Are you ready, Diane?"

"I guess as ready as I will ever be."

"Okay, lets go." Michelle said and took her hand leading her to the bedroom.

Michelle's husband was on his side facing the ladies as they walked in, stroking his cock. The pair stood in the door way, and without her permission Michelle began to remove Diane's coat. "Oh, okay." Diane responded at the surprise of Michelle disrobing her. The coat off, Diane was revealed to be wearing Black lace bra, with black sexy undies. Diane wore three quarter length see through black stockings, attached by straps to her sexy underwear. Michelle moved to her chair as her husband continued to stroke his cock. The suddenly shy Diane, just stood there.

"Come here, Diane." He said to her in a gentle voice. She did finally move tentatively across the room to him. She came to the end of the bed and he patted the side of the bed closest to where his wife watched. The left side of the bed. He said, "Come. I do bite, but I think you will like it." He had a big grin on his face as he said it, still stroking his cock with his right hand. For her part she was unable to speak. She just stared at his eight inch, fat cock. Michelle had a bet with herself that it would at least cause her pause, if not scare her out right. "What's wrong, babe...?" Michael asked Diane.

Finally she spoke. "My God. Your wife's words do not do it justice. You are, well..., huge."

"Come here...," he said, "You are not going to get out of it now. You are way too hot. I promise I will go slow. But Diane, I so want you right now. That outfit is so fucking sexy. "

Diane climbed up next to him and he immediately took her right hand and placed it on his cock. Michelle watched as he leaned in and kissed her, Diane nervously stroking his cock. She stroked just an inch or two up and down his stiff prick. So nervous, but Michelle thought that her husband was right. Diane in that outfit is very sexy.

Diane did respond to Michael's kiss. As evidence, her her left arm went around his neck and she began to kiss him back passionately. At the same time her hand moved with a bit more urgency. Michael then reached his hand down and Michelle guessed that her panties must be crotch-less. She moaned and Michelle thought his hand had found her slit. Their kiss was very real, they were enjoying each other's mouths and it was also turning Michelle on. Slowly, carefully, Michael broke their clutch, stood on the side of the bed opposite his wife and dropped his robe to the floor. "Diane, I am sorry if I am impatient, but I want to fuck you." She nodded her head yes as he climbed on top of her, pushing her back onto the bed. He put his big cock between her spreading legs.

"Slow Michael, go slow." She said.

"Are..., are you ready or shall I help you Diane."

"No, it's okay. I am plenty wet. Just..., gently Michael."

He smiled at her. Diane let out a moan as he held his cock in one hand and teased her opening. Michelle could see him move his huge member up and down in the gap of her underwear, and though Diane was trepidatious, Michelle could also see by the way she looked up at Michael that she wanted it. Suddenly she reached up and pulled his mouth to hers. He took that as a signal, and slowly pushed his cock into her cunt.

For Michelle watching it was so desire inducing. So hot, she suddenly realized her own hand was in her underwear. Michelle was wearing shorts, undies underneath, and a t-shirt with a bra underneath. She was so hot as he began to stab his cock in and out of her hot pussy. A mental image of a bull fucking a heifer came to her mind. But Michael was going very slow and gentle. Letting his new lover adjust to his large cock.

They broke their kiss, he held himself up, his arms extended. "Oh..., God, Michael. Fuck, oh fuck. So big." She had her hand against his chest sort of holding him back. It was apparent that she was not ready for him to fuck her too vigorously. As he slowly pumped in and out of her pussy their was a grimace of sorts on her face.

Still being gentle, Michael pushed his knees up, grabbed her legs and spread them up and wide. As he did this he began to push his cock a little bit further with each stroke into her pussy. "You are so tight. Oh God baby, so fucking tight."

She groaned in response, her body beginning to except his huge member. Her hands caressed his muscular arms. Deeper and deeper his cock penetrated Diane's pussy. "Oh God. Yes. Fuck me now Michael. Fuck me, you sexy man." Meanwhile Michelle was as turned on as she have ever been. She watched as he dropped his mouth and pulled her bra down with his teeth. He then began to suck on her left breast. She wrapped her arms around his neck as now he began to fuck her in earnest. But, he still could not get his cock all the way into her. Michelle was very familiar with that that felt like. Every spot, every point in her love canal being touched by his member.

He lifted his mouth and said, "You like that baby?"

"Oh God yes. Fuck yes. Are..., are y-you g-going to cum in me..., baby."

He smiled at her and leaned in kissing her once again. "Mhm, yes Diane. G-going to fill you up. I want to fuck you again..., okay?"

"Of course..., of course Michael." She sort of squinted, her body reacting with each pump of his member.

He once again brought his mouth to hers and to his wife's surprise, his entire cock buried itself in her pussy as he began to rapidly fuck her. Harder and harder, Diane not wincing at all now, loving his member fucking her wet love tunnel. Michelle thought she saw something, so she moved closer and noticed the thirty-six year old woman's cum not only dripping down into her ass, but also coating his cock. She then moved back to her chair. She did not want to interrupt their love-making.

They kept kissing, the two locked in a clutch of pure desire. Faster and faster, her legs spread wide, her feet almost straight up. Her husband fucked down into her now, their bodies slamming together each time a slapping noises filled the room. He now arched his back, his head in the air, "C-cumming baby. Fuck yes, cumming inside you. F-fuck yes, fuck yes. God that feels so good. So good baby... " Michelle stopped at this point playing with herself. She did not want to cum yet, for she knew they were going to fuck again. The pair so hot for each other.

He finally finished, let her legs dropped and fell against her. "Oh God that was hot." He said as he rolled off of her. She giggled at this point and leaned over and kissed Michael again.

"You want me again, don't ya baby?" He said.

She responded, "Oh God yes. You have maybe ten minutes and then you are going to fuck me again. Meanwhile, let me clean up. I am a mess. "

She went to our master bathroom. He suddenly looked at his wife. "Come here babe."

Michelle did as she was asked, sat on the bed next to him. "Babe, you sure you are okay with this?"

"Mhm. Love watching you with Diane. Did..., I mean, are you having a good time?"

"I think you know I am."

12