A Little Island Incest

Story Info
Living in a small island with two sisters can be fun.
15.4k words
4.75
185.9k
304
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note.

I seem to be producing serial stories so this is a one off that kept going and going! It is loosely based on a story I was read concerning a family from the 1920/30's however All characters are of legal age and completely fictitious.

I have two sisters one just over 2 years older than myself and the other is exactly 18 months younger than me. Our family genetics are so weird that the three of us are completely different from each other in looks that you would think we were unrelated. My eldest sister Christine is skinny, very tomboyish with a chest flatter than Holland! She loves to keep fit, jogging, running and weightlifting are all part of her daily routine. I never thought she had a feminine bone in her body. My other sister Susan, Sue as she prefers, is the complete opposite to Chris, she is a full-figured woman with killer legs that ended in a fantastic ass and large perfect breasts that, I have to admit I did everything I could to see free of clothing. I often cursed fate that I was her brother.

Chris and I were always at each other's throats, she had once caught me doing something and had told me that it was wrong, that our parents would kill me and used this as leverage to make me do her bidding for some time. But not anymore!

"Come on wanker, get on with it!" she hissed in my face.

"Why don't you do it yourself, I'm sick of you!" I replied in my politest, teasing voice.

"Do you want me to tell everyone what you like doing, or should I beat the shit out of you?"

I smiled sweetly at her.

"You can shout it from the rooftops for all I care, or you can try to beat the shit out of me." I continued to smile at her.

She moved to grab me, but I side stepped and tripped her, as she fell, I put one arm around her neck and grabbed her right arm pushing her face into the carpet and trapping her underneath my body.

"What were you going to do dyke?" I whispered in her ear.

"I'm not a dyke, get off me you shit!" she struggled to get free.

"You're not a dyke? Shall we talk about Emma?" I held her tighter.

"Let me go!" she gasped,

She continued to struggle against me, and I soon realised that I was getting turned on. Her ass rubbing against my crotch was beginning to make me hard and I realised that I would have to let her go soon or move, so I shifted and shoved my knee into her back.

"Not yet dyke." I hissed.

"I'm not a lesbian!" Chris sobbed.

"Oh really? Let me quote one of your emails?" I paused but she said nothing.

"You have the best pussy I have ever tasted, and I can't wait to eat you again" I waited to see what she would do "you really should change your password and clear your sent emails sis. But don't worry I have made plenty of copies and have hidden them all over the place just in case you do."

As I said this, I felt her stiffen.

"Oh shit" she started sobbing "Who have you told?"

"Who is there to tell?"

Perhaps I should tell you more about our lives. Our parents are both from extremely wealthy backgrounds, after they married, they bought an island off the coast of the UK that came with a 26-bedroom hotel, which at the time had been closed for a couple of years, this became our home. The island also has its own whiskey distillery which our parents worked hard to improve and promote. We spent our school years on the mainland and after leaving school we all began working on the estate, I ran the packing and despatch department of the distillery, the distillery itself was run by five old guys that lived in tithe cottages on the island who, thankfully kept themselves to themselves. We had visitors from the mainland infrequently, but when we did have them the house was more than big enough for sleepovers with rooms to spare.

"What do you want Paul?" Chris sobbed.

"Nothing drastic, expensive or painful, first you will stop calling me a wanker, second treat both Susan and I with more dignity and respect and Three be the big sister that we deserve, show some love and respect to both of us, if not then I will forward all the emails and photos you sent to Emma over to dad."

"OK, I promise" she paused "You saw the photos?"

"I did" I decided to really try to screw with her head "You have a nice body for a 25 year old, and I loved the before and after photos of your pussy. It's such a shame you are my sister and not into men." I let go of her and walked out.

I spent the rest of the day in the despatch shed working expecting Chris to burst in and start a fight until the intercom informed me that dinner was ready. The short walk to the house had me wondering how Chris would be. I washed then walked into the dining room to find all the family there. Dad was adamant that we had dinner together every evening. Sue gave me her best smile and Chris greeted me like we had not seen each other in years!

"Christine how many of your friends will be coming over on Friday?" dad asked as we ate.

"Just three, Lucy, Emma and Helen" Chris replied.

I resisted looking up at Emma's name but mention of Helen made me pause eating. Helen is an expert tease. The last time she visited she had given me a fantastic blow job. Sue tutted at her name I knew she did not like Helen.

"Paul you are so far in front on the orders take Saturday off." dad said to me.

"OK, I'll slow down a little for the rest of the week."

"When the boat gets here on Friday Chris, can you help load the orders with Paul?" Chris nodded "Now, mum and I are going to London on Friday morning and will be staying until Wednesday."

At this news I thought that I would be in with a good chance of getting a night or two in bed with Helen and started to imagine all we could do. When dinner finished I decided to go for a walk and perhaps a skinny dip in a secluded cove I knew. When I got to the cove it was still in full sunshine, the sun was bright and hot making the water temperature exactly right. I stripped and swam out a little enjoying the cool water. I had been in for about 5 minutes when I saw Sue on the beach waving at me, I swam towards shore till the water covered my hips.

"You OK Sue?"

"Yes, what's the water like?"

She had taken off her shoes and was slowly walking towards me.

"Lovely, why don't you come on in?" I knew she would say no.

"Don't be silly, I don't have my swim things with me."

"Neither do I." I replied

"What!" She looked shocked "really?"

Rather than reply I dived under water making sure my bare backside was visible then swam slowly away from the beach. I spent the next minute or two treading water then I decided to head to shore, as I turned around, I got a face full of sea water as my sister splashed me.

"Got you!" she yelled.

"You trying to give me a heart attack?" I spluttered.

"This is great" she was now about two feet in front of me "How often do you do this?"

I was finding it difficult to keep my eyes on Sue's face, every time she kicked her tits would just clear the water.

"As often as the weather allows." I replied.

"Let me know next time and I'll come with you."

"Sure will." I replied.

We slowly made our way towards the beach, and I was a little excited at the prospect of seeing my little sister completely naked but I also thought I should be a little bit proper or gentlemanly.

"Do you want to get out first and I will turn my back so you can get dressed?"

We were standing now, the water just above our stomachs. Sue stopped and turned towards me, her breasts were better than I ever imagined, they were absolutely fantastic, her nipples were rock hard, the skin around them puckered because of the cool water.

"What's the matter, worried seeing me nude would be too much for you?"

"Not at all, certain areas of my body would appreciate a rush of warm blood about now." I replied.

She turned away giggling and we continued walking. I reached out and grabbed her left hand. She looked down at our hands then up at my face then further down.

"The water must be colder than I thought, I'm sure that was bigger the last time I saw it" she giggled.

"Cheeky!" I replied and kicked water at her.

It then turned into a splashing match as we made our way out of the water. I was having so much fun that I took little notice of the fact that my sister was naked.

"You win, you win!" I protested.

"Nice to know I can still beat you at something."

She looked fantastic. I took a long look, her legs seemed so long and slim topped by a trimmed bush, I could just see her slit through it, a flat stomach, her tits are large and perfect.

"Would you like to look a little longer? She smiled.

"Oh God I'm so sorry Sue."

"Don't be sorry it's nice to know someone appreciates my body" we had reached our clothes "what do you normal do now?"

"I normally sit in the sun till I'm dry" I sat on the sand "you really do have a beautiful body." what the hell was I thinking!

"Do you really think so?" she sat next to me.

"I shouldn't have said that I know it's the wrong thing to say but yes I do think so. I have always thought you are beautiful."

Our thighs were touching, I could feel her shiver. Thinking she was cold I put my arm around her and rubbed her back gently.

"Thank you, Paul," she looked around "this isn't wrong, is it?"

She turned and looked at me, maybe I was slow or not thinking the same as her.

"What, skinny dipping?"

"No, sitting naked on a beach with my brother and enjoying the intimacy?"

"I don't think so." I replied still gently holding her.

"It's amazing, but the last time I felt as relaxed as this was when I was with Darren."

Darren had been her boyfriend from the mainland.

"Do you mind if I ask why you split up?"

She sighed heavily and looked at me.

"I suppose I can tell you, but please don't tell anyone, promise?"

"I promise. You know I won't say a word." I replied hugging her closer.

"OK, I thought we were in love, well I was in love, we did all the usual stuff but he kept pestering me to give him oral sex, he was so demanding about it."

She fell silent for a few seconds.

"I just couldn't do it, his penis was so" she paused obviously searching for the right words "repulsive and nasty looking, it didn't look normal. He said I was useless and ugly."

"What an arse!" I felt anger "Good job he doesn't live on the island" I put my right hand on her right arm "Some men are just stupid, believe me you are definitely not ugly." I stopped what I was saying as I felt her flinch.

"What about you, is there a lady who has the key to unlock your big heart?" She asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Well, there's Helen" she groaned at her name "I take it you don't like her?"

"No, I don't" Sue shuffled to face me "listen, last time she was here I overheard her talking to Emma, she said something about getting pregnant and married to you then in a year or two divorcing you, she is only after one thing, money. That is all she wants!"

I felt like I had been punched hard.

"I'm sorry Paul but I have to tell you she just wants enough money so that she never has to work."

I looked at my younger sister feeling betrayed.

"Oh God, I am so sorry Paul, I know you have feelings for her, but she is using you, I don't think she has any real feelings for you."

My mind was racing, the feeling of hurt foremost. I hated the feeling of rejection. I was staring at the sand when Sue shifted and I felt her arms around me.

" I am so, so sorry." she pulled me into her arms.

"Don't be sorry, thank you for telling me" I looked at Sue "I was looking forward to a weekend with her."

"You can spend it with me, I'd like that."

"I can't do with you what I wanted to do with her." I replied.

Sue moved, I thought she was going to pull away or get up. Instead, she was suddenly sitting in front of me between my legs with her crotch almost touching me, her tits were pressing against me.

"Why not?" she put her hands either side of my face and lifted my head up "I love you and I know you love me?"

She moved her head forward and kissed my lips. Suddenly my mind flashed back in time to a room in the house where we were learning to kiss, I could not help but respond, what started as a gentle kiss soon turned passionate her tongue pushing into my mouth. Sue's hands were on my shoulders, so I lifted mine to hers, my fingers brushing the side of her breast making her moan into my mouth. I slowly moved my right hand down to her nipple and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. I realised that my now fully erect penis was pressed between her legs and that all I had to do was reach down and I could be inside my little sister, I could feel the heat from her against my hard penis. The kiss became more passionate, desperate filled with hunger. Sue reached down and I felt my cock slide a little way into her making us both gasp, Sue shuffled her hips and my rock-hard cock slipped deeper inside her and that is when we heard the car engine.

"Shit! I Bet that's dad!" Sue gasped.

Sue got up first and I felt the cool air on my wet cock as it slid out of her, we grabbed our clothes and dashed under an overhang and started dressing as quick as we could. By the time we were fully dressed the sound had passed by.

"I wish we didn't have to stop." Sue said before kissing me quickly.

We climbed the path up to the top of the cliff looking out for the car but it was nowhere in sight.

"It's starting to get dark we better get back." I spoke.

"God, I Wish we didn't have to" Sue grabbed my hand "I don't want to go home yet."

"I know but I bet that's dad looking for us."

"It's got to be, let's take our time, not rush back."

We walked slowly. I kept looking at my sister, feeling closer to her than any other person I knew, Sue broke the silence.

"How many times have you made love Paul?"

"Twice, the first time I don't count because it was a un mitigated disaster, what about you?"

This was untrue but I did not want to tell her that I had paid for sex on the mainland numerous times.

"Probably about 25 times perhaps more." Sue looked embarrassed.

"Wow, Darren was a lucky man!"

"Do you think so?" her hand squeezed mine.

"Hell yes" I paused and looked at her in the low light "I'm jealous of him."

"I don't know what to say to that. It's your turn to ask a question."

"Good cop out sis" I joked "OK what's your favourite position?"

"Oh, that's a good question! I was looking forward to what we were doing but I love being on top" she looked at me "have you only tried it the one way?"

"No. First time was the usual then doggy, girl on top sounds hot."

"Yes, I like doggy as well. I really want to make love on the beach so if we go swimming tomorrow......" she left her reply unfinished.

I was about to reply when the sound and headlights of a car proved to be dad's old Land Rover bouncing along from behind stopped me. We stood at the side of the track as dad pulled up.

"Where have you two been?"

We got in, Sue in the back and I got in the front passenger seat.

"We were down on the beach waving at you" Sue said "I think you had the sun in your eyes."

"Why the search party dad?" I asked.

"Not searching for you, I just got this back up and running so I thought I'd take it for a run."

"Paul has walked my feet off so the lift back is a blessing dad. Thank you."

We got back to the house and I said I was going for a shower in the hope that perhaps Sue would follow me, but she stayed talking to mum. I got to my room stripped off and entered the en-suite. As soon as the warm water hit my body I knew I had to do something about my aching cock, the whole time thinking of Sue's body and what we had planned, within a couple of minutes I was shooting long streams of cum, it was the best wank I'd had in a long time and I was left gasping and moaning. When I recovered, I washed myself, turned the shower off, grabbed my towel and stepped out. Christine was standing in the doorway.

"Enjoy that?" She asked.

I had the towel over my shoulders completely naked.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

I started drying my back. As I pulled the towel left to right my semi flaccid cock was waving around.

"Not that long. Did you mean what you said this morning?" she was watching my cock jiggle around.

"What about the emails?" I replied.

"No about me, dummy!"

"I did indeed" I started to dry my legs "Why?"

"I'm not gay Paul."

I looked up at this to see that Chris was looking at the floor.

"I only have your word for that and I'm not sure I believe you."

"It just happened. We were just messing around, and it happened. I could not help myself, I saw her naked and I wanted to touch her and then before I knew it, I was......"

She looked up at me with the strangest expression on her face, I had dropped the towel while she was talking, my cock was now getting harder at the thought of her and Emma.

"It's OK Chris, I have promised not to tell anyone if you keep your promise."

"I need to tell you something." she was looking at me.

"OK but shut the door if you want to keep any secrets."

She shut the door.

"I know you have feelings for Helen and that she has had sex with you."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on we have not had sex yet, she only gave me a blow job!" I interrupted.

"The bitch told me you'd had sex with her" I was shaking my head "anyway, I know you have feelings for her but watch her, she's only after money."

"I know, Sue told me."

"I'm going to tell her not to come over on Friday."

This surprised me. I always thought that she and Helen were best friends.

"You don't have to do that for me."

I was still naked, and Chris had not remarked on this.

"If I don't, I'll be stuck with her trying to get at you and you won't be happy if she's here now you know the truth."

"Thank you" I bent for the towel "and that's two shows you have had, it's about time I had one."

"Two?" She enquired.

"Yes, tonight and the last time you caught me!"

"Oh yes!" she smiled before she opened the door.

She stood looking at for a few seconds.

"You have the photos to keep you happy brother."

"True" I replied "But photos are never as good as the real thing."

"Can I ask if you have erm...wanked while looking at the photos?"

"Now that would be telling." I replied.

She chuckled.

"You may get lucky soon" she looked me up and down again "I knew Helen was bullshiting because she said your cock was small and that is not small and I can happily report that I'm not completely gay."

"You'll have to prove that." I said lightly.

"Is that a challenge?" She asked.

"Make of it what you will" I replied "I promise not to make any comments or interfere this weekend, so have fun with Emma."

"Do you mean that?" She asked.

I nodded at her.

"Thank you Paul" She walked over and kissed my cheek. "I would hug you, but us dikes don't like getting poked with hard cocks."

With that she walked out chuckling.

I got ready for bed, climbed in and started reading. The next thing I knew my alarm was going off. I could hear the rain beating on my bedroom window. No beach fun today! After breakfast I headed down to the shed and started work. After an hour or so the intercom beeped.

"Paul are you busy?" Sue asked.

"No, do you need me at the house?"

"No, I'll come down to you."

A few minutes later I heard the door to the shed close and Sue was taking off her coat.

"Nice out there?" I joked "Somehow I don't think we will be swimming tonight!" I said in the quiet shed.

Sue was in my arms and kissing me as soon as I finished speaking.

"Chris has told Helen not to come on Friday."

"She has told me that she would say something to her." I replied quietly.

"I think you should phone Helen and tell her that you have finished with her because I think she will get on the boat anyway."