A Little Island Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Sue nodded slowly" perhaps I should."

"Emma, Yvonne and Megan have told me that she has told nearly everyone that you had sex with her" she put her fingers on my lips "I know you haven't, but I think she is up to something, I think she's gotten herself knocked up and she is trying to use you."

"The..."

"Phone her!" She insisted.

We went into my small office, and I picked up the phone and dialled. The phone rang a few times, I leaned against the wall and waited.

"Hello?" It was Helen's mother.

"Hi, it's Paul, can I talk to Helen please?"

"I'm not sure she wants to speak to you, I'll see."

There was a muffled conversation as she covered the mouthpiece.

"What?" Helen demanded.

"Why did you tell Chris that we'd had sex?" there was a long pause "do you realize the trouble you have caused me?"

I could hear her breathing, but she remained silent, Sue pressed herself against me, her arms closing tightly around me.

"Well?" still nothing "Are you going to explain yourself?" still silence "okay it was fun and I have, sorry, I had deep feelings for you but now I know you were using me, it's over!"

I listened for a few more seconds to her breathing.

"Perhaps I should talk to your mother and tell her about your little fantasy stories?" Still only silence in reply "I know Chris has told you not to come over on Friday and although it hurts me to say this, don't get on the boat we are finished and so long as I live here you will not be welcome."

Still silence.

"And if you tell one more person that you and I had sex I will take legal action against you, so you had better remember who the father is!"

There was a sharp intake of breath, I listened for a few more seconds then hung up. Sue lifted her head.

"Are you OK?"

"Not really, that was harder than I thought it would be."

Sue looked at me then kissed me gently. The kiss soon turned passionate.

"Not here, I want you on the beach." she said after we stopped kissing.

"Won't be today then." I sighed.

"Good things come to those who wait" she put a finger to my lips "I know, I hate waiting as well."

"I should get on with work." I said.

"I'll see you later." She blew a kiss at me from the doorway.

I spent the rest of the day in misery completing paperwork. About an hour after the phone call, I received an email from Helen that was pure hate and fantasy. After reading it three times I decided not to reply but to forward it to her mother and tell her the full story. The stupid bitch had given me her mother's email address "In case of emergency" and I left no details out when I recounted events and that I thought she was pregnant and that it was not mine. I also told her that I would demand a paternity test if she was. Around an hour later I received a short reply.

"I have spoken to Helen, and she has told me the truth. This will be the end of the matter, I am sorry that you had to be involved in my daughter's sordid affairs, please forgive my abruptness when you phoned..."

I could only imagine the shit flying around during that conversation! Around 4.30 I decided that I had done enough for the day. I opened the door to brilliantly hot sunshine and Sue.

"Ready for the beach?" She had towels under her arm and a big smile.

"Are you?" I quipped.

"Let's find out."

As we walked to the cove we chatted about the coming weekend and the piss up that Christine and her pals would have.

"At least if she's drunk, we'll have a bit of peace." Sue laughed.

"True, at least we can use the beach while they sleep it off." I replied.

"I like the sound of that."

We had reached the cove.

"Last one naked and in the water has to pick our next rendezvous!" I said.

We stripped as quick as we could and I beat her, but only just.

"You cheated; you had less clothes on!" She splashed me.

"No, I did not!" I laughed.

She reached for me, but I ducked under the water and popped up in front of her, grabbed her and pulled her close. As her body touched mine, I felt her legs wrap around me, her lips quickly found mine. The kiss started very chaste but soon turned into more, much more. I felt my body begin responding and my cock soon got hard despite the cold water.

"Let's go to the beach." She said between kisses.

I did not reply but still holding her I started walking towards the shore. She wriggled a little and the tip of my cock slid into her.

"Don't move!" Her mouth was next to my ear, and it sounded like she had yelled.

I stopped walking. The water was just below my chest and Sue slowly lowered herself down. The feeling of her hot vagina around me was such a contrast to the cool water that I gasped out loud.

"Are you ok." She asked as my cock was engulfed by her.

"Yes, Oh yes!" I managed.

She did not reply.

I felt her lifting slowly, her arms pulling against my neck as she did. The cool water hitting my cock was like an electric current that raced through my body then it was followed by the warm embrace of Sue's vagina, the feeling as she lowered herself down on to my hard dick was one of the hottest things I had ever experienced. We stood in the ocean slowly making love with waves gently slapping against my back as our mouths locked together.

"We should get out of the water." She said breaking the kiss.

Reluctantly I lifted her up and felt the cool water swirling around me as my cock left her hot embrace. We walked as quickly as we could to the beach where Sue set the towels together.

"On your back." She ordered.

As soon as I lay down, she was straddling me, grabbing my cock and before I took a breath I was inside her again and she was riding me. She was like the proverbial bitch in heat! My sister's cunt was tight around my cock and wetter than any woman I had fucked before. I watched her tits swinging as she fucked me.

"God that's so good!" She whispered.

Every woman I had been with had just let me get on with it, but most of the women I had paid for had just done it for the cash and had just lay there. This was something different. I was so turned on by the fact that Sue had taken control, my little sister who was normally quiet and undemanding seemed possessed, I was dumbstruck by the sight of her.

"What's wrong?" She asked stopping with my cock buried completely inside her.

"Nothing, you've blown my mind!" I replied.

"Why?"

"Well, I would never have thought that my beautiful little sister would be so sexy." I had my hands on her hips.

"More like sex starved" she seemed to be peering closely at me "I would never have thought of doing this with you."

"Neither would I." Which was a lie, I had wanked more than a few times thinking of Sue.

She shifted her weight a little.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes" she smiled down at me "I want you to sit the way you were yesterday." She said before lifting off me.

As I sat up and spread my legs, she lowered herself into position, wrapping her legs around me and after shuffling a little I felt her grab my hard cock and once again I slowly entered her. She felt hot, tight and so very wet. I looked into her eyes and kissed her sliding my tongue into her mouth which she began sucking. Slowly she began rocking her hips. With my hands on the ground I pushed up and felt the whole of my cock slide into her, as she rocked back I lowered myself and we started a quickening rhythm all the time our lips were locked together. It seemed as if we had only been making love for a few seconds when I felt that tightness that happens just before I cum.

"Sue, I think I'm coming!" I said pulling my lips away.

"Oh yes, let me feel you come, please come inside me!" She gasped.

Time seemed to slow down but my body seemed to speed up and I felt the beginning of my orgasm, Sue pushed herself hard against me and I could do nothing to prevent myself, it was so intense I yelled out her name as my cock began to fill her with my cum.

"Yes, Oh my god that's good!" She gasped.

We remained locked together as my orgasm faded. I began to feel guilty, not of what I had done with my sister but because she had not climaxed.

"I'm sorry Sue, I really wanted you to come."

"I'm not finished yet, hold my shoulders." She panted.

I did as she asked, and she reached down between us and started to rub her clit.

"Oh God that's good."

Within seconds she whimpered, her hand froze, and I felt her body shudder.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She hissed through her teeth.

She pushed her hips hard against me almost pushing me over, gasping and groaning I felt her orgasm around my softening cock, rippling muscles squeezed me as she gasped. I was amazed at the intensity of it, her head fell forward, she began to moan and shake all over then press harder down against the base of my cock.

"Oh yes" she lifted her head "god that was unbelievable."

I thought that after I had cum, I would have shrivelled up, normally after I am spent my cock feels sensitive to touch, not painful but it gives me strange feelings. This was different I was still buried deep inside her and loving the feeling of her pussy walls around my now hardening cock. We stayed in this position for some time unmoving, unspeaking. I felt a tenderness towards Sue, not a brotherly tenderness, this was different. Sue and I had locked eyes; I cannot remember for how long we had been gazing at each other but neither of us spoke.

"Are you okay?" Sue eventually whispered.

I did not want to break the spell of this intimacy.

"Yes" I eventually replied, "please don't move yet."

"I'm sorry Paul, I have to, my hips are killing me." She shifted.

We slowly parted and stood. Sue began stretching and I watched, her movements were slow and sensual, I was fascinated watching how her shape changed as she moved. She suddenly stopped.

"Darren never stayed hard like you." she was looking directly at my still hard penis.

"I don't know why I'm still like that."

"You'll have to save it for later" she reached out her hand and gently ran her fingers along my cock "I have to say that yours looks so much nicer than Darren's. It is a nice shape and colour."

Sue's fingers closed around my cock, and she got down on her knees. She was looking closely at my still hard penis, examining it as if she had never seen one before, suddenly she removed her fingers and stood.

"I think we had better get home, dinner should be ready soon and you know what dad is like about family dinner time!" She said.

We brushed sand off each other, and I watched Sue dress, then we slowly walked home holding hands, stopping off to leave the towels in my little office.

The rest of the evening was spent with the family until mum and dad went to pack for their trip. For a change the three of us sat and watched a DVD. Sue and I were sitting on the sofa directly in front of the tv whilst Chris had picked one of the chairs.

"Paul, can I have a cuddle?" Sue asked me.

"Sure, make yourself comfortable." I replied.

Chris watched as Sue pressed herself against my left side and I put my arm around her, I was waiting for Chris to make some sort of snide comment but when non came I relaxed. We stayed in this position until the film ended. Chris was the first to move, yawning loudly.

"I'm off to bed, 7 in the morning?" She asked me.

"Yes" I replied, "the orders all ready to be loaded on the van and the boat will be here at 8.30 so it shouldn't take long to load."

Sue prised herself away from me to unload the DVD.

"Okay, good night." Chris left.

As she walked out Dad came in and wished us good night. Sue and I walked up stairs and I sneaked a kiss off her before we went our separate ways.

In my room I stripped then decided to take a quick shower. As I was washing my hair the sound of the bathroom door shutting caught my attention.

"What kept you?" I asked.

"You were expecting me?" Chris sounded surprised.

I was not expecting her voice!

I washed the shampoo off as quickly as I could.

"Well, you are the only person who sneaks into my bathroom!" I managed.

I shut the shower off and grabbed my towel. Chris was leaning against the bathroom door.

"I never sneak!" She protested.

I began drying my legs then draped the towel over my shoulders, Chris was wearing pyjamas that looked baggy and much too large for her.

"I hope you locked the door if you have anything to discuss." I began drying my hair.

"What's going on between you and Sue?"

"Nothing" shit she has found out! I thought "why?"

"That cuddle tonight looked very intimate." She was watching my face closely.

"We have always been like that and as far as I know brothers and sisters can cuddle, unless the law has been changed" I pointed my finger at her "do I detect a hint of jealousy?"

She maintained her position staring at me.

"Well sis if you hadn't been such a bitch all your life that could have been you cuddling with me."

She dropped her eyes.

"I really have been a real cow." She looked up.

I held her gaze.

"The last two nights have been so much better. Tonight, was great, no teasing, no arguments and no stress. I have enjoyed them, have you?" I replied.

"Yeah, I have to admit that it's been nice not fighting." Chris gave me a rare smile before unlocking the door.

"I would offer you a cuddle now, but I would get you wet. Now get out of my bathroom" I joked "you are seeing more of me nude than you will Emma!"

"Good idea and I'm already a little damp, Good night, Paul."

It took a while after she had left before her comment registered. I finished drying myself and got into bed. I did not seem to have been asleep for very long when I woke from a dream with a massive erection. I had no idea why I was so horny, but I knew I had to have Sue. Grabbing my dressing gown, I slowly snuck along the corridor to Sues room. Opening the door quietly, I slipped into her room.

There was a dim night light on that filled the room with a gentle glow making it easy to see as I walked slowly to the side of her bed. I knelt and could see she was facing towards me. I had not seen her sleeping since we were much younger, in the low light her face looked soft, no lines marred her features. I gently touched a finger to her lips and her eyes fluttered open. When her eyes focused, she smiled gently at me. Slowly Sue sat up, lifted her nightdress off over her head then pulled back her bedding. I stood and took off my dressing gown and lay next to her.

"Shhhhh!" Sue quietly hissed.

I knew that there were at least four rooms between Chris's bedroom and Sue's and Chris would not hear us, but I decided to do as I was told. Sue pressed against my side before kissing me.

"I had only just got to sleep" she whispered, "all I could think of was you!"

She nuzzled against my neck then I felt the weight of her right leg across my hips.

"Feels like you missed me too!" She giggled.

"All I could think of was you!" I whispered.

She moved her leg and the fingers of her right hand closed around my cock.

"I want you, but my hips are still hurting" she kissed my cheek "maybe tomorrow?"

I was disappointed but understood so I settled for what I could get.

"Can we cuddle for a while?" I asked.

"I'd like that" Sue turned her back to me "I have the alarm clock set for 6.30 so if we fall asleep you will be up in time."

I pushed towards Sue as she shuffled back with the intention of spooning, I was lower down in the bed and as our bodies met my cock slid between her thighs and the tip touched her pussy lips.

"Oohhh!" She whispered.

Feeling the heat on the head of my cock I froze thinking I should pull away, but Sue pushed back and at least half the length of my throbbing dick slid into her.

"Oh yes, don't do anything." Sue whispered.

My mind and body were in turmoil wanting to fuck her, plough deeply and fill her! It was difficult to resist! I began a slow movement of my hips, pulling out a fraction and then pushing back just the tiniest movement. Sue's left hand grabbed my hip and began moving with me.

"We can't make any noise!" She hissed.

She lifted her left leg a little allowing my cock to slide deep making her groan, I stopped instantly.

"Is your hip hurting?" I whispered

"No, for God's sake don't stop!" She whimpered.

I slowly pushed forward, and my cock was buried deep inside Sue, she gasped as my cock filled her. I slowly pulled back and began to fuck her.

"I want this so much!" I whispered.

"Yes!" She murmured "Oh god, you better put your hand over my mouth I may scream!"

I could feel Sue's vagina clamping around me, with each movement she seemed to get tighter, I could feel every rib and bump inside her, I slowed to enjoy the sensation.

"Oh god that's good!" Sue whispered before pushing back against me "I'm coming!"

This spurred me on, my hips began moving faster, every time I pushed into her, she pushed back making my hips slap against her ass, I could not believe that Sue was so close to orgasm. She suddenly clamped her hands over her mouth as her pussy began squeezing around my cock making me come. I grabbed her and with each throb of my dick I pushed hard against her grunting quietly. I could hear Sue moaning into her hands and taking deep breaths through her nose, her orgasm continued to make her body shudder. My cock twitched one last time and I pushed deep into her, holding her hips against me. Sue took her hands away from her mouth but continued to pant.

"That was quick!" I gasped.

"Mmmmm" Sue put her hand on my hip "but so good!"

We lay silent together for some time.

"I think you should go back to your room." Sue said.

"I suppose so." I kissed her shoulder.

"Let me check the corridor first." Sue pulled away from me.

Opening her bedroom door, she beckoned me over.

"Tomorrow night, I promise." She kissed me before I crept back to my room.

The sound of the alarm woke me, and I struggled to get out of bed. A quick cool wash woke me a little more. I dressed and was happy to see Chris had made coffee.

"You look half dead!" She joked.

"Didn't sleep well." I grumbled.

"Helen?"

"Humph!" I couldn't tell her what I had been doing, so Helen was a good excuse.

Chris fell silent. I finished my coffee and stood.

"Your way too early!" Chris said looking at the clock.

"Yes, but it will make it easier if it's on the dock ready to go." I replied.

"Okay." Chris seemed to be a bit wary of me.

I started up the small van I used and drove the short distance to the shed. After backing up to the doors we entered the dispatch shed.

"Let me get the paperwork." I said.

Chris followed me into the office closing the door behind her.

"I know what will make you happy" She said, "Lucy has had the hots for you for years, I could talk to her?"

Lucy was a strange girl, short and she seemed to be massively underdeveloped.

"Listen Chris, no offence but Lucy is very tomboyish, and I like a bit more meat."

"Oh! So, If I throw myself at you, you'd turn me down?"

I had picked up the paperwork and looked at my sister.

"I didn't say that, and I doubt you would ever throw yourself at me." I smiled at her.

"I don't know" she opened the doors to start loading "after what I have seen....."

She left the statement unfinished.

"Come on let's get this loaded and please don't throw yourself at me yet, you will need your energy for Emma!" I joked.

"I may have plenty of energy for both." Her expression was serious.

"Yes, but will Emma want sloppy seconds?" I picked up two boxes as I spoke.

Chris looked at me strangely.

"Suppose you are right" she bent and grabbed a box "she may object to sharing me."

I began to laugh and Chris quickly followed suit. It took a few minutes to load the orders and drive to the small dock where we waited for the boat to appear around the headland.