A Little Magical Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yelena's eyes flew open. "Please!"

"Hmmm? Damien asked. He made a drawing motion with one hand and her nipples were elongated in a pulsing manner as if milking.

"Please let me suck your cock!"

"Are you sure?"

"*I'm begging!*" she screamed, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh, you will," Damien said.

Yelena's scream hit a new pitch as she came. As she convulsed in her bonds, Damien loosened them to let her move a little.

Her eyes rolled up in her head, her mouth gaped, and every muscle in her body spasmed over and over again.

Even Damien was impressed by the time her spasms become spread-out convulsions before, with one final shudder, she sagged, limp and panting.

Damien stepped up to her, staring intently into her eyes. She responded, but might have been drunk to the point of insensibility for all she could focus on him.

Gently, he drew ink away from her nipples and her clitoris, and out of her cunt.

She managed to focus on him with one eye. "You haven't left me gaping yet," she croaked.

Damien stared at her, genuinely amazed. "You want my cock, after all that?"

"Still up for it?" she asked, a little more strength in her voice.

Damien held an arm out to one side, gestured, and used his magic to pull a water skin into his hand. He held it for her to drink from, giving it to her sparingly so she could easily stop when she wanted to, but she drained nearly all of it.

It revived her considerably.

"Are you so eager for my mouth you don't want my cunt?" she asked, mockingly, still suspended, still tied about with rigidly constraining lines of ink.

Damien grinned. "Be more careful what you wish for."

It took him mere moments to divest himself of his travelling pants and his braies, to reveal that he suffered no exhaustion from having watched Yelena's torment.

She was -- by planning, not coincidence -- at just the right height.

He took his cock in his hand and glanced down to aim. Yelena kept her gaze challengingly locked on his eyes.

Damien used his other hand to spread her vulva open. Yelena did not respond.

He glanced up to meet her gaze once more before entering her. She softly blew him a kiss.

Between the copious fluids she had produced and the hardness of Damien's cock, he had no trouble thrusting inside her and pushing halfway in on the first go.

"Ah!" Yelena's head would have snapped back if it were not still constrained.

Damien's gaze was fixed on her eyes, flicking from one to the other, as he began fucking her.

Yelena's eyes rolled back in her head again. Her mouth hung open. She seemed in every respect to be once more caught in the irresistible overstimulation with which Damien had tormented her, save that her body quivered from every hard slap of Damien's hips against hers.

Sweat broke out now upon Damien's body -- less muscular than hers, clearly less strong but still hardened and fit.

As tortured as she had been, her body was too sensitive to stand such an assault for long, and she was soon shaking through another climax while he fucked her hard enough to make sweat pour from his brow.

"Now, you will gape," he gasped over the hard, meaty sounds of their copulation.

She made no reply, and seemed capable of none.

He lifted a hand from her hard buttocks long enough to make another gesture in the air.

She convulsed again, a helpless gurgling scream bubbling out of her mouth, as his cock swelled inside her.

She came again, shuddering as if with a palsy.

It did not take him long to reach his own climax, and he did not attempt to delay it magically or otherwise, save for gritting his teeth to slam into her another three, four times before he stayed buried to the hilt and shuddered with his own head thrown backwards.

If she came at the same time, she was so weakened and overcome there was little telling orgasm from being overwhelmed with over-stimulation.

Damien leaned against her while he recovered, breathing almost as hard as she was.

"Fucking kiss me, weakling," she croaked when he stirred.

He kissed her hard, which she was almost able to return in kind, then bent his knees to pull out of him with a groan of satisfaction.

She gasped.

He reached down and felt her vagina, skipping two fingers easily inside her.

"Told you," he said.

"Don't pretend you didn't give yourself a helping hand there."

He shrugged, unabashed. Then he touched her lightly over her belly and called all his ink to him, pulling it from her skin to a surprisingly small ball between his fingers.

She groaned and flexed her shoulders and hips as she was released from all her bondage save the spell keeping her floating in the air.

With a grunt, he bent to deposit the ball in one of his belt pouches.

"You keep that?" she asked.

"Why not? It knows you now," he said with a smirk. Then, he shrugged. "And also, I need to dispose of it properly and safely. If I dispose of it."

She snorted. "Are you going to let me down? I warn you, my legs may not work right now."

"I'd be disappointed if they did." He stepped up to her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly. "Ready?"

"My hero," she said in a husky tone but a gentle sarcasm Damien only grinned at.

When he did release her, she tried to coordinate her limbs but her legs just fell uselessly to the floor while her arms barely managed to fall about his shoulders.

Damien took her weight easily but not without a flicker of surprise. "Nobody can hang for that long without needing to recover," he said as he carried her to the bed. "Not even you, I don't care how strong you are."

He managed to lay her down gently on the bed, which was nowhere near the softness he had met from expensive mattresses in the city.

Yelena let herself fall backwards. "You really are going to have to wait for the morning, at this rate," she said.

Damien lay next to her and put a hand low on her belly, a finger pointing almost directly at her vulva. "I can wait."

She raised her eyebrows when his hand settled on her belly. "And yet, you're still being optimistic."

He laughed, but didn't move his hand. "Not optimistic, just making up for not touching you."

She snorted. "Have you had any practice at fucking without all the magical help?"

He bent over her. "Any time you want a demonstration, say the word."

"Tempting," she murmured. "But are really sure you'd be up for it, so soon?"

"You ask the mage?" he laughed.

He grabbed her hand and moved it to his groin.

She looked suitably impressed when her hand closed around a fully erect shaft. Her hand moved, reminding herself of his shape, length, and girth.

Damien rolled onto the narrow bed beside her, squeezing between her body and the wall. "If you're not up for sucking it tonight, you can keep that up as long as you'd like," he said lazily.

Yelena snorted. She twisted on the bed like a fighting cat, flipping over and lifting herself above him as, in the same movement, she grabbed him and jerked him sideways to the centre of the bed.

He yelped with surprise, before finding himself staring up into her face with his cock once more clasped -- very firmly -- in her hand.

"You... have recovered quickly," he said shakily.

She snorted again. "Scholars. When you can stalk prey all day through the forest before carrying a deer 10 leagues, see how long it takes you to recover from a little something like that."

"You were saying you wouldn't be up for it," he said, a little lame even to his own ears.

"No, I said you might have to wait," she corrected him. "I was teasing." She bent down and kissed him hard enough to shove his head back into the mattress.

"Now, lie back and take it like a man," she said. "And none of your magical changing size while you're in my mouth, or I'll bite it off!"

"Promise!" he said instantly.

She gave him a sceptical look, but moved down his body, lowering her mouth to his skin to taste his sweat and suck one tiny but hard nipple between her lips.

Damien hissed with pleasure, then settled back, looking smug and as if he were lying on a far more luxurious bed in a far richer room.

Yelena slid her knees backwards to lower her torso until her nipples brushed his hips. She dropped even lower and rolled her chest until her breasts bumped his hard cock from side to side across his abdomen.

Damien gave voice to a purring "Hmmm."

Yelena moved down from Damien's nipple as one breast slid along his cock, then across his chest so her breasts switched and pressed against his cock from the other side, then back up to his other nipple, which she closed her teeth on, making him hiss and go briefly rigid.

Her eyes rolled up towards his face, but he was still lying back and not looking at her.

She bit down harder and was rewarded with a "Yargh!" and Damien rearing up to glare at her.

She smirked at him without letting go of his nipple, then released it, kissed it softly, licked it gently and made such a show of suckling upon it he sighed and slumped back onto the bed.

Only then did she continue her slow movement downwards, kissing down onto his ribs, following them to his centreline, then down until she dipped her tongue into his navel, exploring it until he giggled.

Then she settled between his legs and kissed the swollen head of his cock.

"Your endurance is better, you never used to be able to keep it up this long."

He chuckled from deep in his chest. "Experience, training, and a little help," he said.

She snorted as she stroked the silky, deliciously hot side of his shaft with her nose. "Magic for everything."

"Never miss an opportunity to make life better!"

She rolled her eyes up to look at his face as she licked him slowly from sack to head. This time, he had propped his head up to watch her.

She stroked her fingers through the fur on his sack. "Ahem," she said.

"Ah, yes, it has grown back," he admitted, a little abashed. His hand moved. "I can..."

She knocked his hand aside. "Too late! You've missed your chance, I'll just have to do the best I can."

Damien relaxed back with a rueful chuckle, but his breath soon caught in his throat against as Yelena tickled the spot just under his cock's head with her tongue.

She continued roaming over the outside of his shaft for a little time as he forced himself to relax and let her go at her own pace.

"You've learned patience," he said, between more appreciative sounds.

"I've always had patience. All it takes is a partner who can help me get my hunger out of the way first," she said.

"I deserved that," he gasped as she slowly and wetly traced the outline of his head with her tongue, her hair falling pleasantly onto his leg and hip.

She repositioned herself so she could get her head higher, lifted his shaft straight up, and opened her mouth wide while looking up past his body to his face.

As she moved, he lifted his head, anticipation in his eyes.

She slowly closed her mouth and kissed the underside of his shaft gently.

He let his head fall back with a groan that was half despair, half rueful chuckle at himself.

She swallowed the first inch of his shaft, pressing her lips and tongue firmly against it and sucking so her cheeks hollowed.

He lifted his hips up with a yell of surprise. She let him slide another inch into her mouth before she easily stopped him with a hand firmly against his hips.

"You got me," he gasped. "Hoo, by the Gods!"

With one hand holding his hips firmly to the bed, she began moving slowly up, down, up, going each time a different distance so she took him further in, then less, then a little between, then further again.

Damien pressed his hands over his face and gave vent to a sound halfway between a groan of pleasure and a murmur of appreciation.

With her other hand, Yelena began softly tickling his furry sack, which made him giggle at first and then twitch his legs further apart.

"Why do you still want this, when you've had all that time playing with magic? Isn't this a bit simple?" she asked, as one hand continued to stroke his cock.

"Oh, the pleasure of a mouth on your cock never goes away," he groaned as she rubbed her thumb gently over the swollen head of his. "It's simple, but it's oh, so good."

"It's not just so you can force me to do it?" she asked, with a twist to her mouth.

"No! I wouldn't force you. I remember how you'd offer. I was hoping you'd still enjoy it."

"Well, I don't know about enjoy," she murmured, gazing at his shaft as a fresh small bead of precum glistened on the tip. She licked it off, savouring the taste thoughtfully. "But I suppose I do enjoy it for the same reason you enjoyed torturing me."

She closed her mouth over his shaft again, taking him deep, then lightly closed her teeth on him and drew slowly upwards.

He went rigid, his mouth gaping open, and gurgled as he struggled for self-control.

The next time she went down, she swallowed and pushed, and her nose bumped against his belly.

He went rigid again, then his head jerked up to look at her.

Her eyes rolled up until she could just barely meet his gaze, then she pulled off to reveal his shaft slick and glistening with saliva. She gasped a few times, then went down, going once more back all the way.

She shifted position and made a few more choking noises, but the sensation upon Damien's cock made any thought for her welfare flee his brain.

"By the Gods," he gasped.

She drew back, panting. "What, none of your friends at the College learned that?"

"Well... yes, but I didn't realise you could!"

She pumped him a few more times with her mouth, not quite so far. "I hear it's a common trick, among the women paid to know."

"I never needed to spend for it," he said, with a touch of pride in his confession.

She snorted, then slid over him again. This time, she began to fuck him fully with her mouth and throat, going all the way each time, to the accompaniment of wet, slurping sounds, her occasional gasp and, increasingly, Damien's panting.

He pressed his head back into the mattress. "Gods!"

He shivered. Yelena tirelessly kept pumping, her face increasingly flushed.

"Gods! Oh, GODS!"

Yelena pulled back just in time, kept her lips around his head, and pumped his shaft vigorously with her hand as he spent copiously in her mouth.

When he stopped coming and tried to twitch away from her hand, his cock making that transition from demanding to too sensitive, she swarmed up his body so she could press her mouth over his.

He jerked back in shock, but it was more surprise than revulsion, and he was already returning her kiss when he realised she had already swallowed, and was only smearing a little from her tongue to his.

He was laughing weakly when she finished kissing him and pulled back to prop her chin on her hands. His softening cock was pressed between their bellies, leaving wet smears on both.

"Were did you learn that? You said you didn't have any good offers."

"No, I said occasionally a traveller, and I only said most of them were no good," she corrected him. "I've had... a few who knew the worth of what they saw. And some of them were considerate and selfless enough to make me feel I should learn a thing or two for their benefit."

He considered this. "So, how was tonight?" he asked, seriously but gently. "Was it too much?"

"Whoof! It was something!" She considered for a minute. "No, not too much." She tapped the tip of his nose with her finger. "You can do me again, some time."

"I'll have to prepare. Not all of that is easy. I wanted to impress you."

"You impressed me," she conceded. "How long are you staying here?"

He stretched underneath her. "No idea! I have to see if there's any need for me here, then move on. I have to either keep travelling, or serve. I've got a few years before I'm allowed to make my own decisions yet, being a Journeyman means service."

"Sleep here, until you leave."

He eyed her. "We will sleep, yes?" But there was a gleam in his eyes.

"Oh, yes." She kissed him again. "We still have hours before morning, plenty of time!"

Before he misinterpreted that, she pushed off him and stood up, tall and strong and totally unselfconscious in her nudity.

"But I need the toilet before going to sleep. Coming?"