A Little Naughtiness

Story Info
She misbehaved so has to be punished.
1k words
4.17
27.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the room as he had directed me. Facing away from the door, looking at the closed blinds, a foot away from the side of the bed. Trying to breathe normally, holding my stance. Eyes forward, legs just slightly less than shoulder width apart, hands clasped behind my back pushing my breasts forward. I heard the door click closed and I struggled to keep looking forward and my breathing steady as I knew that he would be stood there, looking for any imperfections.

He padded over behind me. He was stood directly behind me and could probably tell that my breathing was slightly quicker already. I felt his arms move over my shoulders and the leather wrap around my neck as he put my collar on. He tightened my collar around my neck, enough for me to feel it, feel who was in control. But not enough to restrict my breathing. I next felt the cold metal of handcuffs around my wrists. They felt hard and heavy, especially against my delicate wrists. They snapped shut, biting into my skin slightly. He ran his hands up my arms, over my shoulders, up my neck before brushing over my breasts.

I could hear him walking to one part of the room and then back to me again. My vision was suddenly obscured. He had picked up a blindfold and was thinking it around my head. He took a step back,

"Do you like that Kitten?" He asked, I nodded in response. I received a sharp slap to my ass, "Pardon, I didn't hear you." He said in a harder tone.

"Yes Daddy" I swallowed, my mouth now a little dry.

"Good girl, that's what I like to hear." He appraised me. He wasn't touching me, just looking, inspecting his sub. "Turn around." Without thinking, I followed his command. He was irresistible.

His lips went to mine, kissing me. His tongues played along my lips before forcing it's way into my mouth. My head tilted back, my lips melding to his. Giving in. I felt him pull away and his lips leave mine as I release a slightly frustrated groan. This time he said nothing. He held my shoulders and turned me around. He pushed in between my shoulder blades, making me bend down until my chest was against the bed and my head was pressed against the comforter. Positioned as I was, my ass was high in the air and prominently displayed. He lightly slapped my inner thighs, letting me know that he wanted me to spread my legs more. I shifted to part my legs more. He seemed satisfied at this. His hand travelled between my legs. Barely touching me, he stroked my outer lips, dipping into my pussy a little, just starting to feel the moisture gathering there. Just as sudden as he had started, he took his hand away.

The next touch I felt was also his hand. Only this time, it was as his palm connected with my ass with a loud smack. It took my breath away and the only noise I made was a loud gasp. I was brought back to earth as his hand slapped the other side of my ass. I cried out softly with this one. My cries only for louder each time that his hand landed on my ass. It hurt, but a good hurt. Once that didn't just generate heat in my ass, but also made my pussy hot and wet.

I was breathing heavily by the time he stopped and I could hear that his breathing had increased as well. I heard the clink of metal and the rasp of leather against denim as he took his belt off. I wriggled my hips at the prospect of being filled by him.

_Crack_

I yelped as his belt hit my flesh. He paused as I panted,

"Daddy?" I whimpered. He usually kept the belt for when I'd been bad, but I hadn't been naughty. Or not that he knew.

"What? You thought I wouldn't notice when my bitch had been touching herself? When she'd been touching my property?" He growled at me, making me whimper even more.

"I'm sorry Daddy." I tried to utter,

"You're not sorry, not yet." He was still growling, in perfect control as he swung the belt again, making me yelp as it hit my ass. He left 6 welts on each side of my ass, on top of the already forming bruises from his spanking. He grabbed my hair tightly, tears flowing from my eyes, as he whispered in my ear, " Are you sorry now bitch?"

"Y-yes Daddy" I managed to gasp out,

"Good girl." He cooed.

He pulled my hair making my back arch and in doing so, he pushed his cock into my now soaking pussy. I cried out in pleasure this time as his cock stretched me. He stayed still for a moment to allow me to adjust before starting to thrust.

Being as wet as I was, it did not take long for my climax to begin to build. When his other hand started rubbing my clit my moans got louder and my pussy began to squeeze around his cock even tighter.

His hand moved from my hair to my collar to pull it tight around my neck, restricting my breathing making my moans slightly strangled. I was on the very edge of orgasm and muttering

"Please, please, please" over and over, begging to cum. His thrusts became even faster as he bent over and whispered in my ear,

"Cum for me" My pussy clenched around his cock as I can around him. As I came, I felt his cock spurt inside me, making my orgasm even stronger.

After a moment to recover, he pulled out of me, cum leaking out of me and running down my thigh. He unlocked the handcuffs allowing me to stretch. He laid down and pulled me to him. Untying the blindfold, covering us both and laying a kiss on my head.

"I love you Kitten" he tenderly said.

"I love you too Daddy" I mumbled back, exhausted.