Friday

Story Info
A submissive disobeys her Dom and is punished.
3.4k words
4.26
28.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fridays are my favorite day of the week. Not because it's the end of the work week, or because it's the start of the weekend. I love Fridays because it's the day of the week that I get to see him. My Dom. My Sir. My Master. It is the day of the week that I give control of my body to his hands, his mouth and his cock.

Friday mornings always start the same way. I get up, go to work, and at precisely 9:15am, I get a text notification. The words would differ from week to week, but the underlying tone was always the same - these were my instructions for the night, and I'd better make sure I followed them to a T.

Sir: Good morning, sweetheart. Are you looking forward to tonight?

sk: Yes, Sir. I am.

Sir: As am I. When you get to the house, take off all of your clothes, fold them, and set them on the couch. Then, go to the middle of the living room floor; get on your knees facing away from the kitchen. Bend over and touch your head to the floor, with your hands stretched out in front of you. I expect your ass to be the first thing I see when I walk through the door.

sk: Yes, Sir.

Sir: I will be home at 6pm. You are to be in position for at least ten minutes before I get home. I want you to take that time to think about all the ways you're going to take my cock tonight. Do you understand, kitten?

sk: Yes, Sir. I understand.

Sir: Good girl. Have a good day. I'll see you tonight.

sk: Thank you, Sir. You too!

His texts never fail to have an effect on my body. They make my nipples harden and my pussy cream. Once, when he was playing with my nipples while fucking me, I mentioned that I was thankful that the silicone nipple covers I wore under my bra helped to hide my body's reaction to his instructions. After a few follow-up questions, during which he pushed my legs up toward my chest and continued to thrust slowly into me, he told me that I was no longer allowed to wear the silicone on Fridays. He would allow me to wear a bra, but it had to be a thin enough not to dull the hard points of my nipples. He then started driving his cock into me, pinched and held my clit and told me that I was also required to leave my panties at home. I came, screaming, all over his cock.

The office was crazy today, so that even though I spent the day aroused, I didn't have a lot of down time to dwell on my condition. Just as I was getting ready to close down the office for the weekend, the phone rang, and I ended up leaving twenty minutes late. I knew that I should just go right over to my Master's house, but I felt grubby after a day spent rushing here and there, and decided to head home for a shower and a quick change of clothes. Master lived close to me, so I was sure that I'd get it done and be in place before he got home. I would have made it if I hadn't forgotten about the construction on his road. As it was, I got in, undressed and was getting in position when I heard the garage door engage.

I knelt there and tried to calm myself, but the jangle of the keys in the back door set my nerves on edge. I jumped at the sound of his briefcase hitting the counter top. My heart thumped to the tread of his shoes as he walked across the kitchen floor, and I couldn't help but hold my breath when he paused in the doorway to the living room.

He stood there for the longest time, and I knew what he was seeing. My ass high in the air, with my legs spread just enough that he also had a full view of my pussy. My arched back; my arms stretched out in supplication. My face down in the carpet, with my curly hair fanned wildly around my head.

He finally walked to me, and I couldn't help the soft contented hum that slipped out as he ran his hand down my back, from my neck to the top of my ass. My contentment didn't last long, though.

The hand on my ass pressed down seconds before his other hand landed on my ass with a smack. I yelped and the hand pressed harder.

"Stay down and keep still."

The "Yes, Sir" was barely out of my mouth before his hand fell once more against my ass. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His hand peppered my ass repeatedly, as I felt it heat, and then burn. I was panting when he was finished, but I had managed to stay still.

He knelt next to me, keeping his hand pressing on my ass. "Did you enjoy thinking about taking my cock tonight?"

I kept quiet; unsure of what to say.

His hand lifted, and landed on my reddened cheeks with a pop. "Answer me, little girl, and don't you dare lie."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't have time to think about your cock."

"And why was that?" he asked.

"I was late getting here," I answered in a small voice.

He landed another pop to my cheeks. "What was that? I didn't hear what you said."

"I didn't have time to think about your cock because I was late getting here, Sir. I wasn't in place for ten minutes as you instructed. I had just barely made it into position when you arrived home."

"I know you were late. I was driving right behind you, and saw you pull into the driveway." He reached down and wrapped a hand around my arm. "Stand up."

I was a little wobbly after being in position for so long, but the hand on my arm helped steady my feet. I kept my head down until his fingers slid under my chin to force me to look at him.

"You disobeyed me, so I'm going to have to punish you."

"Yes, Sir," I whispered.

"Master. Good girls have a Sir. Naughty sluts answer to their Master. Bend over the arm of the couch, facing outward."

My breath caught in my chest. "Yes, Master." I hurried to obey.

He walked over and stood in front of my face. "Watch me."

"Yes, Master," I answered.

His hands went to his belt. As I watched, I heard a metallic rattle as he released the buckle, and then the slithery swoosh of the leather being pulled through the belt loops of his pants. He folded the belt in half, and I jumped from the noise when he gave a hard swat against the palm of his hand.

"You will take three lashes of the belt for disobeying me. I expect you to count them out loud. Once we're done with your punishment, you will sit your sore ass on the coffee table, and suck my cock until I come. Tell me that you understand, slut?"

"Yes, Master. I disobeyed you by being late, and will count out three lashes from your belt as punishment. Once you're done, I will sit on the coffee table and suck your cock to make you come."

"What's your safe word?"

"Popcorn." The belt came down with a fiery lick across both cheeks. "One," I yelled. Two came down just as quickly as the tears rolling down my face. My Master paused, and ran a hand over my burning ass. I started to lift my hands back to rub my ass and ease the pain, but froze at the sound of his voice.

"Touch your ass, and I'll add two more lashes to your punishment."

I pulled my hands away, and tucked them under my body to keep from disobeying another order. The third and final searing lash came down on my sit spot; the place where my ass meets my thighs. I was gasping, and trying not to sob when Master threw down the belt.

"There'd better be a slutty mouth waiting by the time my cock's out."

I jumped up as he started to unbutton his jeans, and ran to the end of the coffee table, sitting down with a thump, before jerking up from the pain pounding in my bottom. I was able to ease back down seconds before Master freed his cock. Holding his cock in his right hand, he slid his left hand behind my neck to grab a handful of curls, and then smacked his cock against my lips.

"Open wide. I'm going to fuck your mouth." His cock gave a hard push against my lips before I had time to open them, and I grabbed his thighs to try and keep my balance. "Hands behind your back. I will control your mouth."

A second hand joined the first tangled in my hair as my head was pulled forward, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. He pulled me back and then thrust me forward in a steady pace that pushed his cock deeper into my mouth with each stroke. I had only managed to take half his length, but the girth made it seem like it was more. I tried my best to suction my lips as each stroke went deeper into my mouth, but it became almost impossible to do once my gag reflex kicked in from his cock head hitting so deep in my throat.

Pulling back until his cock was barely in between my lips, he looked down at me. I could only imagine what he saw. My eyes were watering, so I was sure that my mascara was running down my face, and the deep, quick thrusts had caused saliva to drip down my chin. Add to that his hands tangled in my hair, and I guessed that I looked like a mess.

"I want you to take my entire cock and hold it until I come. That means you're going to have to swallow it down your throat. It's going to feel like you can't breathe, but that won't be the case, and I'll help you practice a couple times. Do you trust me to take care of you?"

My garbled, "Wef, Mathur," was the best I could do with my lips stretched around his cock. With my consent, he slowly pushed his cock deep into my mouth, to the back of my throat.

"I want you to stick out your tongue and remember to breathe through your nose. "

As my mouth moved, so did his cock. I felt it bump against the back of my throat, and then the steady pressure of it pushing deeper. My breath seemed caught in my chest. I immediately started to gag, and tried to pull away, but he held me in place.

"Relax," he stated authoritatively. "You're okay. Keep sticking out your tongue. Slow breaths through your nose." His tone calmed me, and kicked in my need to obey. I pushed out my tongue, and concentrated on the air going in and out of my nose. Once my mouth relaxed, he pushed the head of his cock just a little deeper, and then pulled the entire length back to the edge of my lips, so that I could take a large lungful of air.

"You're doing really well, kitten. Are you okay to continue?" I gave a quick nod, and he started to push his large rod back into my mouth. "I'm going to go deeper this time. Remember what you're supposed to do."

Even with his instructions running through my head, I still gagged a bit when he pushed into my throat. I wasn't as startled this time, though, and was able to keep my breathing steady when the blunt tip pushed deeper and then stopped. I wanted to push myself forward and just get this done, and tried to move my head, but he spoke a quiet, "No," and held me in place.

This time, when he pulled out, I barely had enough time to grab a breath before he was pushing back into my mouth and throat. He repeated the whole thing three more times. I could feel that his thrusts were a getting a little shakier, so I knew he was getting close. A moment later he confirmed my thoughts.

"This is the last one. I'm going all the way in, and you'll hold me until I come."

His hands tightened around my head, and he thrust hard and fast, until his cock was completely buried in my throat. I wasn't as ready as I thought I was for that invasion, and started to struggle. My Master just held me firmly and kept my head steadily in place.

"Open your eyes and look at me, slut."

The first thing I noticed when my lids lifted was his taut stomach. Then, I looked up and my sight collided with his blue eyes. The look in his eyes affected me as much as his dominating tone did. I forgot that I was gagging and forgot that it felt like I couldn't breathe. Instead, I instinctively swallowed, which caused him to groan. Intrigued, I swallowed once more, and he closed his eyes and moaned. Happiness at his pleasure zinged through me and found its way directly to my clit.

He opened his eyes and looked at me with hunger, and said roughly, "One more time, baby."

I hummed in delight and swallowed. My head was suddenly pulled tight; my nose pressed hard against his abdomen. His cock swelled, and constricted in my already full throat. I had to concentrate on breathing through my nose to keep from panicking. His cock jerked, and then I felt it start to pulse as he came. It gave one spurt, and then another, before he pulled completely out of my mouth and finished coming on my face and breasts.

Our chests were heaving, though for two different reasons. Neither of us moved for several minutes as we fought to get our breathing under control. My eyes had not left his face since he'd told me to look at him. It was so sexy to watch him come, and to know that I was the reason he lost control.

As if reading my mind, his eyes opened, and then ran them down the length of my body.

"Look at you. Come dripping from your face and off your nipples. You're my little come slut," he said affectionately. He knelt down in front of me and ran his hands through the come on my tits. "I like you covered in my come." I moaned as he used both hands to pinch and pluck my slippery nipples, and then moaned again as he rubbed the creamy fluid into my breasts.

He then moved up to my face, swiped a finger through the come on my cheek, and held it up to my mouth. I didn't hesitate to open and suck it clean; the come from his finger mingling with the come that he left in my mouth when he had pulled free. His other hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me toward him, and pulling his finger from my mouth, he bent and kissed me - his tongue lapping at mine; tasting himself. My hands wrapped around his waist, and I pulled him closer. I could feel his cock firming up against my stomach, so I knew that my Master was enjoying the kiss as much as I was.

He finally pulled away, and I couldn't help a little giggle that escaped when I saw the dabs of come that had transferred from my face to his. He smiled, when I told him what I found so funny.

"It's a good thing that I own a little come slut then, isn't it?" He sat back on the couch. "Clean up your mess."

"Yes, Master," I whispered, as I stood. I straddled his lap, and bent to kiss the messy spots; my tongue coming out to lap up the wetter areas. I cleaned his entire face before teasing my tongue across his lips. With a growl, he lifted me and thrust his hard cock into my pussy at the same moment that he thrust his tongue into my mouth.

Our teeth clashed as I bounced up and down on his lap. His hands were at my waist pushing me up and pulling me down before holding me to grind his groin against my clit. I was moaning into the kiss, which suddenly ended.

"What do you want, kitten?"

"Please, Master," I begged. "Please let me come."

"I don't really think you want it bad enough," he teased and then slowed his thrusts to a standstill.

"Oh my God! Please don't stop, Master!" I grabbed his head and peppered kisses along his mouth. "Please, please," I said between kisses. "Fuck me hard and make me come! Please let me be your good girl and come all over your cock! Please, Master!"

"Fuck! How can I say no to you being my good girl?" His hands firmed on my waist, and he started to pump furiously into my pussy. "Rub your clit and come for me," he ordered. "I want to feel your hot cunt squeezing my cock."

I didn't hesitate to push my hand between us to rub my clit. It was hard and ready for my finger. A few, firm circling strokes was all it took to push me over the edge, and I screamed as my orgasm hit me hard. My Master kept fucking me through the spasms, but when my clit became too sensitive that I tried to pull my hand away, he said, "No," and put his fingers on my clit to keep rubbing.

"I want you to come again when I come."

"No! I can't! It's too much!" I whimpered.

A hand slapped down on my sore ass. "I know that you didn't just tell me no, little girl."

"No, Sir! I'm sorry, Sir!"

"That's what I thought. Hold your breasts up so that I can suck those hard nipples."

I slid my hands under my heavy breasts, and lifted them toward his mouth. His lips immediately clamped over my right nipple and sucked with fervor before switching and doing the same to the left side. Back and forth, with a hard suction that soon had my nipples transformed into tight, red berries. His finger had not stopped plundering my clit, and that, along with the attention to my nipples, soon had my arousal spiking.

Without warning, his teeth clamped tightly around my nipple and squeezed. I yelled out as I threw back my head and arched my back. "Yes! Fuck that feels so good!" The other nipple received the same treatment, and before I knew it, I was once again on the edge.

"Sir, please, may I come?" I cried.

"Not yet," he replied. "Wait until I give you permission." His hands were once again on my hips, as he started pulling me down, harder and faster, onto his cock.

"Oh, please! I'm so close! I don't think I can..."

"Come now!" he growled, as he thrust his entire cock up into my pussy. I pushed hips forward to rub my clit against him, and my second orgasm spiraled outward, and shattered me into a thousand pieces. My cry and the throb of my pussy pushed him over the edge as well. He pulled me tightly to his body and buried his face in my neck; his teeth biting down, as his come flooded my drenched pussy.

Our recovery took a bit longer the second time around, so we just sat there, in silence, holding each other, as our breathing settled.

I pulled back a little. "I should probably get up. I can feel your come starting to leak out of my pussy."

"You can feel my come where?" he said in that special tone that made my stomach flutter.

"I can feel your come leaking out of my," I paused.

"Tell me where, little girl."

I took a breath. "I can feel your come leaking out of my, cunt," I whispered. "Sir."

"Good, girl. Hold on." He grasped my thighs and lurched up, causing me to squeal. "I think a shower is in order, and then I want to eat."

"Dinner sounds good. I'm getting hungry."

"I wasn't talking about food, kitten," he said with a laugh as he started up the stairs.