A Little Neighborly Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and started back to my office, but she stopped me. "FINE -- this is going to be disgusting, but I'll do it. Let's get it over with so I can put this nasty episode behind me."

I walked back over to the couch and stood in front of her and replied, "That's a good sport. You don't even have to get naked. I know it will feel good for me with you fully clothed. Oh, one more thing -- I don't want to get it in your hair or on my carpet, so you will swallow."

She looked at me with anger again. "WHAT? I'm not swallowing! I don't even swallow for my husband!"

I laughed again and said, "Do you fuck him outside on your patio, or is that just for your lovers? Do you swallow them?"

She looked down in shame and said softly, "It's not 'lovers.' The one you saw today is the only one. I may be cheating, but I'm not a total slut. And you don't need to know what I do with either my husband or my lover."

I shook my head. "And they don't need to know that you are here and are about to swallow my load. My house, my rules. Now, do you want to take my cock out, or shall I do it?"

She didn't respond, but she did reach for my zipper, sliding it down and then reaching in and moving my underwear aside to pull out my cock. I was pretty hard by the time she got me freed, and she inspected it carefully.

"It's clean -- I took a shower this morning."

She didn't respond to that either. She leaned forward slightly and opened her mouth, and I jumped when I felt her lips on my cock. I have had too few blowjobs in my life, so I was really looking forward to this. As my cock disappeared in her mouth, her tongue started moving along the underside of my shaft, licking and tickling at the same time. She had an athletic mouth, and I could tell that this was going to be one of my best blowjobs ever.

I kept my hands on my hips. I desperately wanted to reach out and hold her head in my hands, but I decided not to push the issue this first time. I stood completely still, resisting also the desire to move my hips forward and back to fuck her mouth. I let her do all the work, and she was doing very fine without my help.

I could feel the pleasure beginning to build deep in my groin. Even though I was being a total ass for making her do this, I didn't want the experience itself to be painful, so I planned on telling her when I was about to fill her mouth. It turned out that it was going to happen faster than I expected, which was a bonus for her, since she didn't need to have my cock in her mouth very long. She may be angry with me, but she was certainly no stranger to giving blowjobs!

She kept my cock wet the whole time, and moved her mouth forward and back, taking me deeply before releasing and teasing the head with the tip of her tongue. I'm not big by any means, but I was still surprised how far in she could take me. The urgency to cum was right there, and I looked down at the top of her head and said, "Get ready, here it comes!"

She let out all but the head and lifted a hand to hold my shaft as I started erupting in her mouth. My legs went weak as the pulses of pleasure ripped through my body. She kept a tight seal around my cock, letting nothing leak out. Oh fuck it was hot and wet and amazing! As I started slowing down, she swallowed once and then started sucking hard, trying to draw the rest of my cum out of my cock. She was an expert, at least in my limited opinion.

And then it was done. Part of me held on to the fantasy that she actually enjoyed that, even though I knew she would never admit to it. She didn't bother putting my cock away, and as she stood up, I stuffed it back into my underwear and pants. It was amazing, and well worth the effort it took to make it happen. I was so looking forward to more fun and games with her.

She didn't look up at me. Instead, she headed to the kitchen to go out the back door, and I heard her say, "God, so glad that's over. Now can you get rid of the videos?"

Oh no, she didn't still fully understand what was going on. "What are you talking about, done? There's no expiration date on this deal. You think I would have settled for a simple blowjob if I wasn't planning on getting more? I won't make you come visit on the weekends since your family will be home. But I'll see you on Monday -- let me know what time works best for you."

She hung her head, perhaps crying again. She looked up at me with sad eyes and said, "Please -- no more. Please have the decency to stop this and destroy those videos."

It didn't work -- I could still fill the tingles of the orgasm she'd just given me, which helped me to not feel sorry for her. So I replied, "I'll see you on Monday."

She hung her head again and walked out the door into my backyard. I followed her with my eyes until she got behind her privacy fence. She walked like someone who had just lost a pet, but I didn't care. I got what I wanted out of her, and I was planning on more.

The weekend seemed to crawl by. All weekend long, I amused myself by realizing that I was different than 98% of everyone else who felt the weekend always flew by too quickly putting them back at work on Monday before they were ready. I needed the weekend to hurry so I could get back to work on Monday...or actually something else I wanted to do!

Once Monday finally arrived, I was up and at my computer by 6:30 a.m. I wanted to get as much done before Teresa came over, so that whenever it was, I wouldn't feel guilty about fucking her on company time. My boss emailed me around 9:00, commenting on how much I had already gotten done. What was I supposed to tell him? I was hurrying because I was blackmailing my neighbor in order to fuck her? I made some comment about how working from home was agreeable to me, and he let it drop.

I hadn't heard from Teresa by noon, so I sent her a message reminding her that I still had the upper hand in our relationship. She answered back, "WTF? Didn't we finish that last week?"

I texted a smiley emoji and replied, "There's no expiration date on this. So...you over here, or me over there? I know you can cheat in your own house, so that shouldn't be a problem for you."

She didn't answer right away, but in about five minutes there was a light knock on the back door. The little cheater had decided my place was better. She came in, shoulders slumped low and said, "How long is this going to continue? This has to stop!"

I laughed, which pissed her off, and said, "It goes on until I get tired of you, which I doubt will happen very quickly."

She had no response -- she was waiting to be directed on what to do, since she certainly didn't want to make the first move. So I tried to make it to where it wasn't going to be so bad for her.

"You might as well enjoy this. I know you like fucking, because I heard you last week and it seemed like you were having a good time. Pretend I'm your husband -- hell, pretend I'm your lover, since you seemed to like it with him so much."

She didn't respond again, so I moved forward and put my hands on her arms. She flinched at my contact, but it didn't deter me. I moved up to her shoulders and rubbed them for a few seconds, still without any reaction from her. I decided her choice was to be as inactive as possible, if she was going to be forced to do this. I could do it that way because I was there for my own fun. But I hoped she would come around eventually.

As I rubbed her shoulders, I leaned in and kissed her chin. She responded with a little voice, saying, "No kissing, please. I don't plan on enjoying this, and I save kissing for when I do."

I smirked as I moved behind her. "That's fine, you're not here because of how you kiss anyway." I continued rubbing her shoulders until I felt a little relaxing in her otherwise stiff posture. My hands slid off her shoulders and down to her chest, finding the swell leading to her breasts. I rubbed them through her t-shirt and bra, cupping and massaging as I felt my erection begin.

She maintained quiet as I probed, still standing stiffly, but as I increased the pressure, she did tilt her head slightly. I continued down on her stomach, finding the hem of her shirt and placing my fingers on her skin just above the waistband of her shorts. That contact also caused her body to respond, and I took that as a good sign that she might be allowing herself to enjoy this, something I knew she'd never admit openly.

Her tummy was tight and smooth. I stroked my hands there for a few seconds, and then lifted her shirt up, intending to get it over her head and off, but she didn't cooperate, and I wasn't really looking to be that aggressive, so I needed to convince her that her resistance was only going to cause problems.

"Look, this will be over with much more quickly if you at least cooperate somewhat. It's going to happen, so if you dislike it so much, help me get it over with. I do have a pair of scissors if that's what it will take to get your clothes off."

She huffed as she raised her arms and I was able to get her t-shirt off. She had on a simple, plain white bra with hooks in the back, and again she tensed as I reached to release them. I slid the bra off her shoulders and down her arms, moving back in front to pull it away from her breasts.

My god, they were better than I expected! They were not overly large by any means, and while there was some sag, they were still spectacular. Her nipples were a dusty dark pink, and they stood raised prominently off her breast. She had very faint tan lines that showed me she didn't mind being outside in a bikini, and I made a note to do a little more spying on her because I hadn't seen that before.

I cupped her breasts again as I faced her, lifting each, feeling their weight. Still no reaction from Teresa, although she did have her eyes closed, maybe trying to hide what she was feeling. So I knew she wouldn't expect an increased physical contact. When I leaned in and took her left nipple in my mouth, she jumped and emitted a light shriek. The nipple got harder under my tongue contact as I licked and sucked on it while tweaking her other one with my fingers and thumb.

Her breathing became deeper and more rapid. Her body was giving away the fact that she could not deny the feelings I was creating inside her. I continued enjoying her left nipple before pulling off, leaving it heavily wet as I paid attention to her other. It was delicious as well, and it was almost as if I could perceive an internal battle between her head, which hated this, and the rest of her body, which seemed to be enjoying the attention she was receiving.

I stepped back and peeled off my own shirt, before moving back to her and wrapping my arms around her, feeling her breasts pressing into my naked chest. The skin to skin contact was invigorating, but I needed to have those perfect breasts back in my hands, so I began rubbing them again, still catching indications from her body language that this was a particularly good spot for her.

After a few minutes, I desired more, so I knelt down in front her and unfastened her shorts, feeling her tense once again with my contact. She was so trim, so it wasn't difficult getting her jeans shorts unbuttoned, and in fact, she might have sucked in her waist a bit -- maybe out of habit -- so that my task was performed easier. I pushed her shorts down, revealing a simple pair of white cotton panties. If she wore plain underwear to try to discourage me, it was having the opposite effect.

I lifted each leg to help her step out of her shorts since she still wasn't participating. As I was doing that, she crossed her arms over her breasts, hiding them from me, although it didn't bother me since I was enjoying a new part of her body. Staying on my knees, I reached around and cupped her panty-covered ass, and found out it was as firm as I expected. I slid my fingers under the cotton material and massaged her ass cheeks, which put my face right in front of her crotch, where I thought I might have caught the faint whiff of arousal.

It was time to find out. I put my hands facing downward on her hips and slipped them under the cotton white panties. I pushed them down that way, stroking the side of the legs all the way down. As her panties came off, she revealed a very bare pussy, and her thigh gap told me that she had a nice tight slit all the way to the back side. She was hitting all my buttons -- if I had to draw the image of a perfect women, she would be very close.

I lifted her legs once again to help her step out of her panties. This goddess was now standing totally naked before me. I quickly shucked my shorts and underwear, joining her in her nudity. My cock was naturally rock hard, and I stood up and hugged her close, so that she could feel the pressure its hardness was providing against her waist. She still wasn't hugging me back, but the close contact felt good anyway.

I led her over to the couch and had her sit, her ass towards the front edge of the cushion. I stood over her, lifting her legs up and out so that her pussy opened up to me. Her bright pink inside was surprisingly glistening with moisture, another sign that her body was betraying her disdain for what was about to happen. I leaned over her upper body as I stood, my hands on the back of the couch over her head, my cock pointing straight down at its intended target.

There were no words -- it wasn't the occasion for chat. I reached down with my right hand and grabbed my cock as I lowered myself down towards her. I lined it up towards her open pink cleft, and it jumped as it made first contact. She kept her mouth closed and very tight lipped as I rubbed my cock head through her slit, getting it wet with the juices her body was making despite her intentions to show no enjoyment. I lowered even further and began slipping inside her hot steamy pussy, causing her to catch her breath.

Oh god, did she feel amazing! Her body completely betrayed her -- she was wet all the way down. As I sunk in, I watched her face for any reaction, and saw her squint her eyes shut a couple of times. I started a very slow, methodical thrust in and out of her wet pussy. I figured I wouldn't last long since it had been a while since I'd done this last, so I hoped slow and steady would allow me a chance to prolong the inevitable quick conclusion.

She continued with closed eyes, but I could see her chest heaving up and down more dramatically the longer I fucked her. I wanted some indication of pleasure to accidently make itself known, but so far there was nothing. I decided to bait her a little bit, to see if she'd open her eyes and maybe even say something.

As I continued thrusting, I said, "You probably don't want to hear this right now. But you are just about the sexiest woman I've ever seen, and you feel incredible."

She opened her eyes and looked at me long enough to reply, "You're right, I don't.....want to hear that. Doesn't.....mean that much to a......woman that's being raped." The pauses in her speech told me that she was breathing hard, like trying to hold a normal conversation when you are running.

I wanted to plunge savagely into her body with that statement, but I remained calm, and reminded her, "It didn't have to come to this. You made the choice for this, not me. There was another option, but that wasn't good enough, and I don't blame you. So look at it this way. You're paying this price to save your marriage. I know it's savage, but that's what you are doing."

The explanation calmed me down and I settled back onto my steady rhythm, and then thought about her reply, and the pauses between words. There WAS some feeling to this for her, because it was making it difficult for her to carry on a normal conversation. So I made a quick decision and pulled my cock out, dropping down to my knees and diving my tongue and mouth directly into Teresa's clit.

She wasn't expecting that at all, and it made her shriek and cry out, "What the fuck!" She put her hands on my head like she was trying to push away, but I was too strong for her as I assaulted her clit and pussy lips with force and aggression. Soon she quit pushing, and she even accidently let out a plaintive, "Oh fuck...."

That was all I needed to hear to know that I was reaching her. As I continued on her clit, I reached up with each hand and grabbed her nipples, giving each a hard pinch and tweak. Not only had she stopped pushing on me, but she actually put her hands on the back of my head. I didn't have any idea whether I was good at pussy eating or not, but her body language and soft moans indicated to me that maybe I wasn't too bad.

I kept going and she lifted her hips up to meet the pressure I was applying with my tongue, as well as on her nipples with my fingertips. Her body bucked harder against me, until she finally leaned forward and pulled hard on my head, just as her legs began to quiver. She kept amazingly quiet, and while I'm not an expert on the female orgasm, I was pretty sure I had just witnessed a good one.

So I struck while the iron was still hot. I stood up again and lined my cock back up with her now soaked pussy. I dropped down and pushed in, sinking all the way to the hilt with one quick thrust. She shouted out, "Oh god" as I backed out and plunged in again, beginning a fast rhythm in and out, pounding into the junction of her still raised and spread legs with every thrust. The electric sparks from her orgasm must have still been resonating throughout her body because she became very active, thrusting back up against my groin as best as she could while lying on her back on the edge of the couch.

Her actions were creating a lfush in me, and I was about to cum with my sexy neighbor. I realized in the midst of my thrusting that I didn't ask about where she wanted my deposit, and I wasn't ready to take a chance with becoming a father, hoping that my pre-cum swimmers hadn't already started looking, so just before my orgasm hit, I pulled out and started jacking, leaning further over her until my cock was pointing at her perfect tits. I kept my head down as I went over the top, shooting a pent-up load of white cum all over her chest and tummy.

That caused her to open her eyes, and they got real wide as I sprayed all over her. She put her legs down and raised her arms wide, as if to try to avoid getting splattered. Once I emptied out, I stepped back and looked at what I had done. I'd never cum all over the outside of a woman before, but she was a sight to see -- almost like she was making a porn movie.

She looked at me and shrieked, "What the fuck did you do that for?"

That question surprised me, but I answered, "I didn't know if it was safe to cum inside, so I pulled out, and your tits were about the only place I could have put it."

She sat up and looked down at her body, and watched as my cum began to pool and run down her torso. "I guess I can see that. It would have been safe. But it would have been even better if I didn't have to do this in the first place!"

I replied, "So you're telling me that you didn't enjoy that? Your body was telling me otherwise."

"Look," she glared at me. "It might have felt good, but how can I enjoy this when it's being forced on me? That's taking all the enjoyment away that might have been present."

I headed back to my bathroom and returned with a hand towel. I decided to let her wipe the cum off herself, since I figured she didn't want any more contact from me. She stood and used the towel to wipe herself clean, and then handed the towel back to me. She turned for her clothes as I took the towel to the hamper.

By the time I returned, she had already put her bra and panties back on, and was just pulling up her shorts. It made me sad, because she really was incredibly sexy, and I could spend a lot of hours enjoying the view. I grabbed my shorts off the floor and pulled them on as well while she got her shirt and put it on. She started towards the back door, but then stopped and turned around.