A Little Neighborly Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I suppose you're going to want more?"

I laughed. "Fuck, with a woman as beautiful as you, I'd want it at least twice a day! But I'm not going to make you do it that often. Wednesday is fine -- back here again?"

She curtly replied, "Yes, I don't want a scumbag like you in my house."

With that, she turned and headed out the back door. I watched her walking to the fence and out the gate, and I found myself wishing Wednesday would hurry up and get here. I also thought that maybe she'd think about the pleasure I know I gave her and not be so uptight about coming over to me. I decided I'd try to get her talking more next time and see if that would soften her up.

The next day was Tuesday, a day without sex with my cheating little neighbor. I got another early start on my workload -- something I was finding favorable in this new "working from home" arrangement. I liked having more control over my hours, knowing that an early start meant I could quit earlier, or take a long break at a time when I would normally be at my desk in the office.

I also spent more time in the living room on Tuesday, hoping to see if Teresa was still secret-shuttling her lover through the garage, but it appeared to me that she never left the house. I didn't figure it was something I could ask when I saw her on Wednesday, but it sure made me curious.

Tuesday dragged on forever, and I finally went to bed very early for me, thinking sooner to sleep would mean sooner Wednesday would be here. I was also planning on getting up early to get work done again. Since there really wasn't anything I watched on TV that late in the evening, I wasn't missing anything. I might have masturbated to the thought of spraying my cum all over Teresa again, but if anything, that helped me fall into a deep sleep once I was done.

Finally Wednesday came. I woke up early and got my entire workload done for the day by noon. I decided to wait until Teresa either messaged me or just showed up, giving her a couple of hours to choose either option. I knew that her kids got home from school by 3:30, so she couldn't wait much longer than 2:00 before she let me know when she was coming.

It turned out I didn't wait long at all. She tapped on the back door at about 12:30. I let her in, and all she said was, "Let's get this over with." She led herself into the living room and started taking off clothes. I guessed there still wasn't going to be kissing today, and it looked like maybe all foreplay was in jeopardy.

I watched her as she peeled off her t-shirt, and was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Maybe she really did want to get this over quickly, and was saving time by coming over braless. Or maybe the art of taking off her bra was too personal and she didn't want me to enjoy that experience. If that was the case, her plan backfired, because knowing she walked over without one was kind of sexy!

She pulled her shorts down quickly as well, and there were no panties either. In just a matter of minutes, my sexy neighbor was naked in my living room. I drunk in her beauty as I began undressing myself, starting with my shirt, followed quickly by my shorts and underwear. Staring at her beautiful body as I undressed caused me to be hard already, and I walked over to her and touched her shoulders with both hands, noticing this time that she didn't flinch.

I gently nudged her back to the couch and without direction she took the same place as two days ago, with her ass hanging off the edge again. I looked into her promised land as she spread her knees and lifted her legs. I couldn't wait to taste her beautiful pink pussy, now sparkling up at me, so I dropped to my knees and leaned in, starting with one long lick that started at her ass and continued up her pink slit to her clit. Fuck, she tasted good, and I made myself at home as I bathed her lips with my tongue.

She quickly reached for the back of my head again, pulling me into her crotch. I let her apply the pressure she wanted as I concentrated on covering all parts of her pussy with my tongue. She was adding juices to my own as I alternated with quick tongue stabs and long strokes, concentrating mostly on her tunnel but hitting her clit occasionally. Each little brush of her clit with my tongue caused her to jump, and she became much louder vocally than she was two days ago. It seemed she wasn't trying to hide her pleasure today like last time.

She tugged on my head harder, almost to the point of pulling my hair, as if she wanted more attention on her clit, so I obliged. I make one more ass-to-clit lick and then centered my entire mouth over her sensitive but now fully erect bud. I began alternating sucking with tonguing, giving her a diversity of attention. It seemed to be working, as she called out, "Oh fuck, right there, don't stop, don't stop, AHHHHHHH"

She went over the top, and her body reacted much the same as it did on Monday. Once she started quivering, I stood up and lined my cock again, plunging into her pussy on one full thrust, much like before. She was so hot and wet inside, and at that point all I could think about was fucking this beautiful woman so hard that I could cum as soon as possible. She started talking under her breath again, saying, "Oh god yes, oh god oh god oh god I can't handle it." Even though it was softly spoken, it excited me to think that she was now admitting she was enjoying being fucked like the cheating whore she was.

I felt my orgasm growing in my balls, and remembering what she said last time, I buried my cock deep inside her clenching cunt as my orgasm roared, and I filled her with my own white hot cum. Oh god it was easily the best fuck of my life! I braced my lower body against her spread legs so I could keep my footing as my heart pounded and the arrows of pleasure raced throughout my body.

Holy fuck! God this woman was incredible, and I tried to imagine what it might be like if she were not only willing, but begging to be fucked! I'm not sure my heart could stand that, but it would be a hell of a way to die! All I was missing now was a strong embrace and a lot of deep kissing afterward to make this be the perfect fuck.

Gradually I got my strength back to stand up, pulling my now dripping cock out of her flooded pussy. I couldn't help but smile as I looked between her legs and saw the white pool of cum threaten to spill out. It was perfect -- this goddess lying before me on the couch, her body looking like it had been well fucked, including a flush about her chin and chest that indicated she might have been breathing hard as well, which I forgot to notice this time.

I asked her, "Do you want another towel?"

She responded, "Please."

A quick trip to the bathroom resulted in bringing her what she wanted. Not only did she wipe the exterior of her pussy, but she used fingers to dig out what I had deposited as much as she could, wiping them on the towel as well.

"Would you rather have me cum on your breasts again? It's probably easier to wipe off."

She looked up without smiling and replied, "No, I prefer to be cum deep inside like you did. But don't think I'm enjoying this, because I'm still not, and I doubt I ever will."

He chuckled and said, "I'd prefer to cum inside. It's the most amazing feeling, and with you...well, it's honestly the best ever."

She blushed and turned away, deciding that no answer was better than anything she could say at the moment. We both went to our clothes, which was much easier for her since she had decided not to wear underwear. I thought about mentioning how sexy that was, but left it alone.

She headed to the door, turning before she walked out and said, "Same time on Friday, I suppose."

I smiled and replied, "Works for me!"

She huffed and left. Again I watched her walk out the gate, enjoying the view from behind knowing there were no panties between her ass and her shorts. I also detected the wobble of her unfettered breasts as she turned to walk along my back fence towards her own yard. I already started looking forward to Friday, thinking if she opened up as much then as she did today, it was going to be much more enjoyable for both of us.

Just like earlier in the week, Thursday dragged along. I worked early and worked late, so that I only had a couple of hours of work to do on Friday. If she wanted to fuck at 10:00 instead of 1:00, I would be ready for her. I also made sure to keep an eye on Teresa's driveway to see if she was still shuttling her secret lover in and out, but just like Tuesday, I never saw her leave.

Finally it was Fuckday -- I mean Friday. Teresa surprised me with an early message: "Can't come at 1:00 today, kids get home early." I was glad I had gotten extra work done. I messaged back that any time after 10:00 was good for me. She responded with a thumb's up emoji. It seems like there was no anger in her message at all. I started really looking forward to this meeting!

I heard her soft knock at 10:30. I opened the door and welcomed her in. She seemed less tense, so maybe this was getting easier for her. I did something new -- I offered her a drink, and she accepted a bottle of water. We went into the living room and she started to undress, but I stopped her. I thought we'd try something different, which I hoped might help her turn her into a fan of what we were doing.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her (well, led her) back to my bedroom. She looked confused at first, so I said, "Let's make this a little more comfortable. The couch is fine sometimes, but let's do it where we can both enjoy it more."

She didn't respond, so I decided to take the initiative by putting my hand on her shoulders like Wednesday, rubbing gently. She wasn't wearing a bra again, and I hoped that meant no panties either. She loosened up immediately, actually moving her shoulders against my fingers as if to guide me to spots that needed to be worked out. She was also rolling her neck a bit, so I turned her around so that her back was facing me and moved my hands a little higher.

This just felt so right for some reason. There wasn't any of the resistance I had felt before. I kept on working her neck for a bit before moving back down to her shoulders and upper arms. She leaned back against my hands so I could rub her harder. She was just about to brush her ass up against my hard cock, but I waited for her to make that last move. When she did, my cock jumped, and I knew she had to feel it.

I slipped my hands lower down on her chest in front of her neck. We both knew where they would end up, so when I made first contact with the swell of her breasts, she sighed and leaned her head back against my shoulder again. I cupped her braless breasts, squeezing with my fingers extended before bringing them inward to the middle, finding her hard nipples beneath the cotton of her shirt. Just as I started to tweak them, she reached for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. My hands immediately found them again, this time savoring the feel of her warm skin.

She let out a low moan as I pulled strongly on both nipples at the same time. My hard cock was digging into her ass between her cheeks, and she started grinding on it. There was no doubt she was having fun, and I was certainly glad I had brought her back to the bedroom. I let my hand slip down off her breasts, running them along her sleek tummy until I found the elastic of her shorts. I moved my hands to her hips and brought her shorts down, finding no panties as expected. The shorts hit the floor at her ankles, and she stepped out of the on her own and kicked them away.

I took this opportunity to drop my shorts and underwear (I needed to try going without underwear, since she must have found it comfortable!). She leaned back against my hard cock and it fig snuggly into the crack of her bare ass, finding it warm and inviting. She started grinding against me again, and I wondered if I would get a chance to stick my cock into that plump little ass sometime.

I kept kneading her tits as she ground against me. She was short enough that for my entire cock to fit in her ass cleft, I'd have to spread my legs wider, but it was a small price to pay for the reward that I got from it. I leaned back slightly and pushed my cock down between her legs, finding her already sopping wet slit. I pushed forward and back, thrusting between her legs, guided along by her engorged pussy lips. She moaned and whispered, "Oh my god....."

It was incredible, the feeling of my cock getting soaking wet on top as her lips seemed to grab onto it. I could have cum this way, but it wasn't really what I wanted. She must have felt the same way, because in between moans, I heard her say softly, "Did you bring me back to your bedroom to fuck me standing up?"

Fuck no, I didn't! I stepped backwards, pulling my wet cock from between her legs. I guided her over to the bed and encouraged her to get on, which she did on her hands and knees. That was right where I wanted her, so I grabbed her hips to stop her from moving forward and aimed my hard wet cock right at her steamy cunt, driving it straight home. She yelled out, "Oh FUCK!" as I thrust hard into her depths, slapping my hips against her ass, causing it to jiggle. I pulled her hard back on me as I pounded away in her wet pussy, fucking her with the energy of a wild animal.

And then I remembered something from my spy video of her and her lover, and stopped fucking her. She turned around and shouted out her favorite phrase, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I climbed onto the bed next to her and rolled on my back, my cock sticking straight up into the air. When she saw my position, she smiled and climbed right on. I remembered the sounds she was making as she fucked her lover on her back porch this way, so I figured this was a favorite position for her.

The way she started fucking me proved that I wasn't wrong. She quickly dropped herself fully onto my hard cock and started bouncing like a crazy woman, her tits impressively bouncing with each drop. I began to push my hips upward on her drops, and we smacked together harder than I've ever felt in my life. She started moaning quickly -- softly at first, then louder with each thrust. Soon it was her fuck chorus of "O god o god o god so good so good OH FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING OH GOD FUCK ME!!!!!!"

I did just that, feeling her pussy grasping at my wet cock with each pulse of her orgasm. It sent me over the top, and with a loud grunt, I pushed up into her cunt and started unloading hard spurts of cream, which ended up running back out of her and onto my cock as she continue to ride me. I was amazed at her energy through this orgasm, but finally she stopped and slumped down against my chest. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her as I finished emptying inside, and we stopped like that, each of us sweating and breathing hard as we recovered from a most intense fuck.

And then she blew me away. She lifted her head and kissed me! Not long and no tongues, but remembering on Monday when she said that wasn't going to happen meant I wasn't prepared for it. She broke the kiss but I went back after another one, and this time we let our tongues dance with each other. This may have been the truly perfect fuck, with a damn good conclusion.

Finally she rolled off of me into her back on the bed. Her chest was still heaving, but as she gradually got her breath back, she rolled over onto her side, throwing her leg up over my softening cock. I turned my head to find she was looking straight at me.

Finally she spoke. "You know, I still hate you for the way you made this happen, but damn that was amazing! I didn't want to like this, and then I didn't want you to have the satisfaction of knowing that I liked it! But there was no way I could hide after that. How did you know that me on top is my favorite position?"

I smiled sheepishly and said, "Well....that's the position you were in on my video, so I thought maybe you'd like it."

She playfully slapped her hand on my chest. "You and that damn video. Are you going to erase that ever?"

I replied, "I might, if we make a new one together that will show me much more of your sexy body and the fact that you know how to use it so well!"

She blushed and said, "Thank you. I work hard to keep this body in shape for my husband....not that he ever pays attention."

I suddenly sensed sadness in her voice, so I asked, "Is that why you seek out other men?"

She nodded softly and replied, "Yes. I know I'm a cheater. But for some reason my husband doesn't seem to want sex anymore. Yet when I try to talk to him about it, he gets angry and stalks off. So if he's not going to tell me why he doesn't want it, I'm not going to tell him my solution."

I felt sorry for her, and then felt bad about what I had done to her, now that I understood her situation. Before I could ask my next question, she spoke up again.

"They guy you saw me with -- he was my first, which means you're now my second. I'd been with him about six months, until you figured out our plan to keep this a secret. Once you found out, I discovered how easy it might be for someone else to figure out, and I didn't want my husband knowing anything. So he's no longer in the picture."

I reached over to stroke her hair and said, "I'm sorry that your husband is stupid enough to ever stop wanting to fuck you. And....I'm sorry for the way I started this. I hope you'll let me make it up to you."

She grinned. "That depends -- with my other lover, it was a pain going to get him and then taking him back each time, so we didn't do it often. Plus I had to run around the house making sure he left no trace behind. It was exhausting, so I was probably done with him anyway. Now....thanks to you being such a bastard, it seems I've found a new solution."

She leaned up to kiss my cheek. I smiled and said, "Again, I'm sorry. But I'm not sorry, because you really are the sexiest woman in the world, and I would do anything to make you happy."

She moved her leg and reached for my cock and started gently stroking it. "Well, answer three questions. One -- any chance you could massage my whole body like you've done on my breasts and shoulders? You have very strong fingers, and I sigh thinking they might do in other places. Second - what are you doing tomorrow afternoon? My husband is taking the girls to see his parents, so they will be gone all afternoon. Third -- can you make this cock hard again and go up inside me and fuck me?"

As she bent down to take my cock in her mouth, I knew the answer to all of her questions was a resounding "YES!" As my cock started coming to life again, I realized that normally crime doesn't pay, but in my case, blackmail was reaping unbelievable rewards!