A Little Night Music Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for keeping us together back there, Princess," he looked into her eyes and told her. "It didn't go unnoticed, by either of us."

Susan wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips back.

"Being able to do this since you were kids... I once told Helen that I didn't think the word 'danger' entered your lives much. I sort of guessed that 'crisis' wouldn't be one that comes up a lot, either. Glad to be of service, Good Sir Knight."

Troy smiled. Pet names were something new that they were trying. Because of her abusive past, some of the more common nicknames for Susan carried heavy psychological baggage. Troy and Julie had been aiding her in getting professional help, occasionally helping by Doing What They Do.

"Tell Sue I said thanks, too."

Susan slipped her arms from around his neck and placed one of his around her waist and the two of them began to descend the stairs.

"Not getting much from them today, I think all of them are worn out," Susan told him. "They've had a long day. Shit, it's NIGHT now!" She gasped the last as her phone adjusted to San Finzione time and it was now ten in the evening.

"And when we reach the bottom of these stairs, you're going to set foot in Europe for the first time. I'm happy to share that with you, Susan. Welcome to San Finzione."

They smiled and reached the bottom. Ahead of them, Julie and Colleen had gotten into the back of the limo and the driver was holding the door for them.

They stopped for a moment. Susan took a deep breath. Troy did the same. Susan spoke first.

"Thought it'd smell different."

"You thought you'd smell European foods as soon as you got off the plane, didn't you?"

She nodded.

"Is it racist that I expected to smell pizza?"

"My first trip was to Greece. I was expecting pastitsio."

They laughed as they got into the limo.

12