A Little Night Music Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Propappou.

Julie closed her eyes and sat back in the recliner. She turned her face away and pretended not to hear Helena's sobbing, but rested her hand on the side of the bed in case it was needed. Helen nuzzled the smoking jacket; the one that the man she regarded as "my true father" always wore around the house, like a teddy bear and reached out for Julie's hand. Julie raised her hand up so Helen could take it, but otherwise continued to pretend to already be asleep.

Helen continued to sniff the jacket and sob until the mix of drugs and emotions sent her back to sleep. As her thoughts slowed, she briefly reflected on her life. She was glad to be alive, honored to be Contessa Helena de San Finzione. If they hadn't saved her; if she'd gone to be with Vincenzo, she would have been honored to introduce her husband to her father with that name.

Fading into dreams of seeing Propappou again, the scent reminded her of how happy she knew she would have been; how she would have been just as proud and honored, if she could have been his daughter or Troy's wife; and when they met again, her name had been Helena Medina.

12