A Little Payback

Story Info
Young lawyer helps neighbor get over a bad break up.
4.6k words
4.43
56k
60
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All persons depicted in this story are purely fictional. No person involved in any sexual hanky panky is under the age of 18. Slow buildup, but I hope it is worth the read.

My name is David Brown. I have been employed at a mid sized law firm in the Greater Seattle area for nearly 18 months, with a specialty in corporate law. I am approaching my 26th birthday, and enjoying nearly every aspect of my life.

My sex life has seen better days, but I've been working between 60 and 70 hours a week, these past 18 months. My girl friend I had when attending Law School told me she didn't want to wait until I became established with a good firm, and took up with a guy a year ahead of me.

I just moved into a fairly nice, comfortable condo in one of the many Greater Seattle suburbs, and am starting to meet some of my neighbors.

We have a fairly large, well equipped weight room, with a small lap pool. This is where I was starting to meet some of my neighbors. I soon realized most of the women, there were either married, or older than me.

I did offer some of the ladies tips on the proper use of the free weights, as I had been using them since Junior High School. I wrestled and played a little football, in High School. No all star teams, but it keeps me in shape. I still keep my weight at a respectable 180 to 185 and stand just over 5'10".

One Saturday afternoon, I entered our gym and heard a very loud, nasty conversation, between one of my neighbors, and someone on her cell phone. I guessed her to be mid 40's and what I would call matronly.

"You can tell those fucking shysters you work with to stick their offer where the sun doesn't shine!" she shrieked.

Turning around, she noticed me standing there, with my chin hanging almost to my chest.

Moving to the other end of the room, she quieted down and finished her conversation. I had seen her a few times and not had more than a polite hello to say. I knew her name was Susan, something or other, but nothing more.

"I guess I should apologize for that call you overheard," she said, walking back to where I was standing.

"I guess I shouldn't tell you I'm a lawyer, too," I smiled.

Burying her face in her hands, she turned a bright shade of red. "I am so sorry," she told me. "I am just venting at my asshole ex husband, and his law partners."

"I hope you don't think all lawyers are shysters or assholes," I said with a smile." "By the way, I'm David Brown," "Susan um West,"

"Forget your last name?"

"No, just getting used to using my maiden name, again, 26 years of using the assholes name will take some time changing."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Maybe another time, David, when I'm not so worked up. I don't even feel like using the tread mill. Do you mind if I just watch you?"

She was talking so fast, I knew she was very upset after that screaming match on her phone.

I just smiled and told her to be my guest. As I did a lighter than normal workout, she started telling me, she had been a legal secretary, for her husband. After putting him through law school, raising their two daughters, than after several affairs that she knew about, finally tossed his cheating ass out of their house, a year ago.

When I finally stopped, I told her that I was in the market for someone to help me with my work load, and was given permission by my boss to hire one, if I found one. She naturally asked which firm I worked for. When I told her, I thought she was going to pass out. Taking several deep breathes, she got up, and told me we might talk about this, another time.

Getting to work on Monday, I was talking with a couple of my coworkers, and told them I might have found an assistant, who has experience. When I told them her name, Susan West, you could have heard a pin drop.

"You ever heard of Jonas Perry?" one asked me. Shaking my head, yes, they told me that was her ex, and the best friend of our managing partner. All I could think to say was, "Oh, shit!"

During the week, I was called into the big boss's office, where I asked about hiring an assistant. He asked if he heard correctly, that I was considering Susan West. When I said I was, he nearly yelled, "Don't!"

As I pulled into my parking space at home, a few nights later, Susan was right ahead of me. She walked over to me, and told me how sorry she was the way she reacted the previous Saturday. Talking on our way up in the elevator, I asked if she was interested in a job, if I didn't work at that firm?

"Are you thinking of switching firms?" she asked.

"Starting my own!" I replied.

Getting off the elevator, together, she just looked at me, with a little different look. "That takes balls, David," she said, quickly trying to apologize for the use of that term.

"I have two of them, but I have been giving this some thought for a few months, now," I told her. When I told her my big boss let me know who her ex was, I admitted to her that his reputation didn't impress me all that much.

Getting to her door first, we stopped, and I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Blushing, she asked if I would like to share dinner with her. "Nothing more," she added.

"Give me a chance to change, and I'll be back in 10 minutes."

Realizing it had been quite a while since I had any social interaction with a female in a while, I wondered what to wear. Susan, on the other hand, started shaking, thinking what did I just do? He is younger than my daughters, and wants to hire me! Wow, this should be some dinner.

When I knocked on her door, she answered, with this "I fucked up" look on her face. "David, I don't have anything for dinner," she quietly admitted.

"Don't worry, there is a nice family restaurant, just down the street, a few blocks," I stated. "My treat," I added, smiling.

With the evening warmth still with us, I said we should walk the few blocks.

After a few minutes, Susan softly asked me if I was bothered by the fact she appeared to be walking with her son. Stopping, taking her face in both hands, I softly kissed her lips. She put her hands on my shoulders, thinking she should push me away, but changed her mind, throwing them around my neck and returned my kiss with one of her own. Starring into each others eyes, she finally said, we should get some dinner.

Walking on, she told me it had been a long time since acted like that, and before she could continue, I told her I hoped she wasn't sorry, as I certainly wasn't.

Over dinner, we talked about anything, except that kiss. Susan seemed eager to get back into the work force. I told her I was lucky to find someone I didn't have to train from the ground up.

Walking back home, after dinner, she quietly said that it would be a mistake, on her part to invite me in. Me on the verge of becoming her boss, and all. I agreed, but felt sorry for myself. I guess I was thinking with the wrong head.

Monday morning, after looking at my schedule, I walked into my bosses office, and said, "I am hiring Susan West, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it, because it will be at my own firm. I quit!"

Walking back to my office you could hear a pin drop, because I was none to quiet in my speech. Grinning from ear to ear, thinking about being my own boss. I had already secured 3 of my fellow young lawyers from this firm, and more than a few of my clients willing to follow us in our new venture.

I texted Susan with the good news, receiving 3 thumbs up emojicons in return. This is going to be a great week!

Getting our new firm up and running, took quite a bit of organizing, but it was taking shape, quickly.

One Monday, starting our 4th week, I get a phone call, from one of the richest men in all of Idaho, asking if I could visit him, in Boise, to discuss representing his businesses. I couldn't say yes fast enough. His secretary told me she would be sending all the information about our 2 day stay, that afternoon.

Gathering our entire team together, I told them all the great news. It was agreed that Susan was to join me, as she had the most administrative skills of all the employees, here. She just nodded her agreement.

They sent us two first class tickets to fly to Boise, and a hotel reservation in a suite they maintained at a five star hotel. I felt like somebody special.

Just before quitting time, Susan came into my office, closing the door, and looking me right in the eye. "Do you think we can act professionally, while we are there?" she asked. "Don't for a moment think I have forgotten our kiss," I answered, but I told her I would act ever the gentleman.

Thursday morning we took a car service to Sea-Tac airport and entered the first class section of the Alaska Airlines flight to Boise. As we were leveling off, I felt Susan's head rest on my shoulder, and noticed she was sleeping.

Getting to our room, we started unpacking the few clothes we brought, with me telling Susan she had the king size bed, and I would sleep in the pull out sofa. She just nodded, and we made our way down for a light lunch. After lunch, we just walked around town, as neither of us had ever been to Boise.

Relaxing back at our hotel, both of us taking a short nap, we got a phone call from our host telling us we would be picked up at 6 that evening, for dinner at his home.

Susan told me to use the bathroom, first, as she needed way more time than I would. Finishing, I went to our sitting area, as she moved to the bathroom door, smiling, saying "no fair peeking!" I must have turned a few shades of red, just thinking about her in the shower. I was out on our small balcony, when I heard a soft "do I look OK?" Turning, I couldn't believe how nice she looked and I told her so. Her pale green dress that came down just below the knee, and was just off the shoulder, made her look much younger than her 49 years. All I could say was wow!

Our host sent a driver to take us to his house, more like an estate, than just a house. We discussed everything but business, leaving that to our meeting, the following morning. As we were relaxing after a marvelous meal, Mr Big asked me if I knew how he picked my firm. I told him I had no idea. He nodded his head toward Susan, saying he had nothing but contempt for her ex, calling him a pompous ass, and nothing but respect for Susan. I guess he knew all about them and their nasty split. Wow, again.

Driving back to our hotel, silently, holding each others hands and savoring the entire evening, both thinking about our sleeping situation.

Getting out of our clothes, with me wearing a tee shirt and a pair of my work out shorts and Susan in a night gown, covered by a cotton robe. We just sat outside on our balcony, still holding hands, when she took my face in her hands and softly kissed my lips. I dropped one hand onto her breast. feeling her tense up a little.

"Shall I continue?" I asked. Still locked in our kiss, she nodded. Feeling her nipple stiffen, my hand moved to the other breast. softly caressing that nipple. I slowly opened my mouth, easing my tongue inside her mouth, when she backed off a little telling me she was a bit out of practice. I moved one hand down her side and back up to her breast.

"Lets go inside," I breathed. Nodding, we moved slowly inside. Standing at the foot of our bed, I slowly untied her robe, letting it fall to the floor. She crossed her arms in front of her nighty, covering her boobs. I carefully moved each arm to her side and lifted her gown over her head, hearing a very deep sigh. Seeing her medium sized breasts, with a little of the expected sag, I leaned down taking a nipple in between my teeth and licking it to full attention.

"Oh God, David, don't stop!" she moaned. Slipping my shorts off, as well as my shirt, we moved ourselves onto the bed. As I started kissing my way down to each waiting breast, with her hands in my hair, I then started kissing my way down her body. When her hands tightened their grip in my hair, she quietly said, no lower, please.

Moving back up, kissing her softly, I moved between her open legs, rubbing the head of my cock up and down her soaking wet slit. Sliding inside her very thick bush, finding a very welcoming sex, my cock slid easily inside. Moving in and out being met with her upward thrusting, we picked up our pace, climaxing nearly at the same time, with me filling her with more than a few streams of my hot cum.

Still holding my hair in both hands, and still kissing, we tried to regain our normal breathing.

"David, that was amazing!" she panted. "But I do need the bathroom."

Rolling on my side, grabbing a tissue, or two, grinning as if I was a cat who just caught the bird. Waiting a few more minutes, starting to worry, when Susan reappeared, wrapped in just her robe. Asking if we could just sit and talk, we moved to our sitting area.

"Before you say anything, that was amazing!" I said as honest as I could.

Blushing, she asked if I was disappointed with her stopping me from going down on her. Absolutely not, I exclaimed. I told her there was nothing she could do that could disappoint me.

Quietly, she asked if I happened to be Jewish, seeing my circumsized manhood. Yes, does that matter? No, don't get me wrong, but I've never seen one, before. Asshole isn't, is why I asked.

She continued saying her daughters had talked with her, at length about dating, again, saying she was still young enough to still have a sexual relationship.

"You are," I added. "Yes, but I never thought it would be with somebody younger than my kids," she added.

"Are you sorry that we just had sex?" I asked.

"Thank you for not saying we fucked, and no I'm not sorry, not in the least."

"Do you think there might be an encore?" I inquired.

Grinning, she moved over, sitting on my lap, facing me, making me realize she had no panties on. Her thick bush pushing against my growing cock. I had my answer. Pushing her robe off her shoulders, we started moving back to the bedroom. Laying her down on her back, I started at her tummy, with my kisses. Softly licking and kissing all around her belly button. Very gently, she pushed on my head, giving me the OK to kiss lower.

Not needing a second hint, my mouth moved downward. Kissing each thigh. Hearing soft moans. Placing my tongue ride on her hood, causing a deep gasp, followed by a soft, Oh Shit!. My tongue continued down her puffy lips, guarding her pleasure spot. Sinking my tongue as far as I could, I felt her hips thrust upward, meeting my tongue, and the one finger I was inserting into her soaking wet sex. I sensed her pending explosion, and added a second finger, deep into her core, just as her entire body shook, over and again.

Holding onto her hips as her orgasm subsided, I moved up kissing each and every spot I could find. Her belly button. Both nipples, one at a time. Her neck, both sides. Ending with as sexy a kiss I could muster. Our tongues jousting with each other, as my hands slid up and down the sides of her body.

I rolled onto my back, whispering for her to get on top of me. Being a quick learner, she moved one leg over my body, aligning her sex right onto my throbbing manhood.

Ever so slowly, she started moving up and down, with my hands kneading her boobs. Picking up the pace, she began shaking and moaning in my ears. As I thrusted upward faster and faster I could feel her sex juices drenching my cock and balls. Her orgasm must have lasted a good three or four minutes, with mine starting right as she was coming down.

"Oh, God, David, it feels like a fire hose went off inside me!" she exclaimed.

She remained on top of me for several minutes, when she gives me this very serious look and asks, "is your cock still hard?" All I did is slowly thrust upward, showing her it was indeed still hard.

Kissing me with some urgency, she starts moving her hips up and down, again, and again. I moved her off me, showing her how to get on all four, pushing her behind in the air. Moving in back of her, I pushed my sloppy, but still rigid sex back into her very receptive pussy.

She must have cum another three times, before I shot several large streams of cum in her pussy.

All I could hear was her saying she was done! I helped her into the bathroom, where she asked me to hold her steady in the shower as she thought she might not be able to stand up by herself.

As I was softly washing her back, sliding a soapy hand over each breast, I could sense my manhood coming alive, again.

"Please, David, I can't," she quietly said. I responded with another deep, sensual kiss. When she reminded me we had a 10 o'clock meeting the next morning, I helped her dry off, and get into her nighty and into bed. By the time I finished drying and putting on some undies, she was sound asleep.

After a great night of sleep, she woke me up with her hand stroking my cock through my briefs. I felt her pulling my cock out from its confinement, and kissing the head. I could tell this wasn't something she did very often, but who was I to complain? She actually did a very good job of sucking while cupping my balls, while not letting me touch her.

She could sense my pending eruption, aiming my manhood toward my chest and watching, as I erupted, yet again.

Following a nice shower, and a light breakfast, we headed to our important business meeting.

Some of the information presented had to do with administering all the businesses we were going to be representing. That was out of my area of expertise. Thank you Susan for coming into my life and working with me. The legal things I grasped right away. Each time I would glance at Susan, she had this glow about her. Inwardly, I smiled to myself, again.

After breaking for lunch, and finishing our very productive meeting, we were both ready for a nice dinner. Sitting in the hotel restaurant, I asked about the conversation she had, that day in our gym, when she was screaming at her ex. Taking a few deep breaths, she told me she had been given some information that her ex was less than honest when it came to the division of monetary assets at the time of their divorce.

I let her continue. "I was told by a friend in the know, that asshole had some hidden assets he left out of our settlement."

"If you want, I can look into this for you," I said. "Just so you know, my undergrad degree is in accounting!" I smiled.

She quietly asked me to give her time to think about this. Fair is fair, I told her.

Back in our room, I could tell her mind was not on our bedroom exploits, but on her possible legal battle with the famous Jonas Perry. Her asshole ex. I gave her all the lattitude she needed.

We slept cuddled closely, and I kept my hands to myself.

It wasn't until we had taken off on our return flight, that she turned to me, and asked if I truly wanted to tangle with her very powerful ex.

"I want what is fair for you," I said in all honesty. She just grinned, and laid her head on my shoulder.

Just as it seemed she was falling asleep, I heard a barely audible "I love you, David" My smile could have lit up the entire county!

Back at work Monday morning, I sent Perry's attorney a formal request for the documents not produced at the time of her divorce, which was not received very well. Susan got a text from asshole, in a fit, asking where this was coming from. She deleted it, after showing it to me.

The following Thursday, I was in civil court, with the documents supplied to Susan, from a former employee of Perry's who hated him enough to get these papers to Susan.

When I showed them to the Judge and defense council, poor old Jonas blanched, and I thought he would pass out. Defense council told his honor, "We made Mrs Perry a very generous offer, which she turned down."

Before the Judge even spoke, I told him the offer was barely pennies on the dollar. I then looked at defense council and with as serious a face I could muster, and said, "just so you know, my degree in accounting says that your client lied in his disclosure, and you were complacent."

12