A Little Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another pin dropped, silently. Council quickly asked for a 15 minute recess, and turned to me asking for a quick meeting. In a little room adjacent to the courtroom, there I was, with not even 2 years of legal experience, against one of the most powerful lawyers in the entire state, plus his attorney.

I knew I had the facts on my side, plus not being experienced enough to be afraid, so I let them start. Jonas started by yelling, "how dare you, you little piece of shit, challenge me!"

Before his lawyer could quiet him down, I softly told him to add one million dollars to any settlement they had in mind. I then turned and left them both fuming in the meeting room.

Back in the courtroom, I told the Judge, Mr Perry was way too emotional to make any rational decision, and before settling this case I was taking my information to the King County Bar Association Ethics Committee for review. I closed my briefcase and left.

As I was waiting for the elevator to take me away from asshole and friends, his council ran after me. saying I would have their offer by the end of business, today. With the added million.

Smiling, I couldn't wait to return to give our whole group the great news. I had a touch of sadness, thinking I would have to find a new assistant, with Susan's new found wealth.

I was pounced on by my entire group, seeing that Susan received a text from the attorney telling her the crux of our hearing. Throwing her arms around my neck and crying on my shoulders, all I could say is the office was in total chaos.

By the time I got everyone calmed down, and Susan dried her eyes and splashed some cold water on her face, we all met in our only conference room. I gave the best team in the state a recap of what transpired, and took any questions from my team.

Two of our secretaries asked as one if Susan and I had wedding plans. Looking at each other I asked them what makes you ask that. Two others chimed in that they would love to play poker with me so they could clean me out! I guess I must not have a poker face and after our trip to Idaho, I must have given off a vibe or two.

Susan got a text, that she took in a private office. While I received congratulations from my entire team, she calmly walked back into our little celebration, and showed me the text on her screen, with the very substantial 7 figure proposed settlement. With absolutely no shyness, she fell into my arms softly crying and thanking me over and over.

Still holding me so she wouldn't fall into a heap, she told everyone, "neither David nor I know what our future holds, together, but there is no chance I am leaving this firm, any time soon!"

Epilogue:

Susan spent the rest of the afternoon talking with her daughters, but I didn't ask what they discussed. I figured she would let me know anything that might pertain to us. That evening, both of us still glowing, we were relaxing in my living room, doing a lot of smiling, and touching.

"David, would you be upset if we lived together, and not get married?" Absolutely not I replied. "I am well aware of the tax implications of being single, or married, for you. Besides, I wouldn't want anyone thinking I married you for your money."

"Lets go to bed," she whispered, as she lead the way to bed. I quickly undressed as she was in the bathroom and climbed into bed. Turning off the lights, she joined me and cuddled right up next to me.

I started kissing her, on each eyelid. The tip of her nose. Each ear lobe. Her chin. Shoulders. Elbows. Nipples. Tummy. Belly button. The thick bush!?! Wait a minute, I thought, all that was left was a tidy landing strip.

"You like?" she said, with a million watt smile. My tongue answered for me, licking her hooded gem, coaxing it out of hiding. Orgasm number one. Downward, licking her swollen outer lips. Plunging deeply into her sopping wet pussy, adding two fingers, in and out. Orgasm number two. Moving my way back up her trembling body, kissing everywhere I thought would excite her, stopping to stare into her shinning eyes, "I love you, too," I panted, moving between her thighs, and inserting my rock hard member inside her waiting sex.

Orgasms number three and four.

By the time I finally exploded inside of her, we rolled away from each other. Cleaned ourselves up. Returned to bed, naked and laid in each others arms.

"You like my girls barbering suggestion?" she giggled. I moved my hand to that very area, and just grinned.

Just as I was going to say something, she held a finger to my lips and told me to save it for another day. We have the rest of our lives to talk.


12