A Little Payback, Meeting The Kids

Story Info
New lawyer meets his new step children.
3.5k words
4.35
32.9k
24
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, each and every character in this story is over 18 years of age, and totally a figment of my imagination. Hopefully you might want to read my first "A Little Payback" to get some background on these people. Hopefully my grammar and punctuation will improve.

If my characters were a 26 year old lady and a 49 year old man, NOBODY would try to tell me my story wasn't fit to be here.

On another topic, I have been Jeff for 73 years and have been using JUSTPLAINJEFF for over 40 years and do not intend to change! On to my story.

I am David Brown, still a new lawyer, having practiced just about two years. My newly formed firm has gotten off to a fairly good start, having acquired several large accounts, including one of the biggest businessmen in the state of Idaho. This account was landed primarily due to my valuable assistant, Susan West. And even though she is 23 years my senior, she is also my lover.

In the 8 months we have known each other, I have briefly met her two daughters. Jess, who is 25, 3 months younger than me, and Jackie, who is almost 24. After a slow start, they both are warming up to the fact that mom has a boyfriend their own age.

Susan and I are slowly adjusting to our new life as a couple, still debating the marriage issue. Lots of discussion, between her and I. One of the issues we have been discussing, is children. Adoption, or surrogate. I am well aware that she isn't having any children.

One Saturday, three people in our law firm invited me to a round of golf. Of course, Susan tells me to go, as she and her daughters have some shopping to do.

Let me first tell you, I am no Fred Couples, but I enjoy the exercise, and fresh air. As it turns out, one of our legal secretaries golfed in college, and she wound up kicking all of our asses. For the uninformed, Fred Couples is the best and most successful Pro Golfer ever from the Seattle area.

When we finished, and I arrived home, my Susan was there, telling me to shower, and get ready for dinner with her girls.

"Anything wrong?" I asked.

"Nope, just a quiet family dinner," she answered.

Convincing my lady to join me in the shower was an added bonus. She has become a very adventurous lady, when it comes to couples showering. We have sort of perfected fucking in the standing position. With her being 5 inches shorter than me, I have learned to be very flexible.

Biding our time until both girls arrived we were in a great make out session on the couch. Just as they arrived, my tongue was probing the depths of her mouth, with one hand cupping her breast.

"Jesus, mom, get a room," they cried in unison.

"If we went to our room, we wouldn't have dinner," Susan replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Giving their mother a hug, and me a sideways glance, they both told me I was creating a monster, in the best possible way. Truth be told, we were becoming best friends, much to Susan's delight.

Taking both of my hands in hers, Susan, with a very serious look on her face, says, "David, the girls and I have been talking for several weeks, now, and have something we need to discuss."

Jess and Jackie both came over to where we were sitting, moving their mother aside and looking me straight in the eye.

"David, we have an offer to make you," Jessica started. "Please let us continue completely, before you respond," Jackie continued.

I was starting to get nervous. I glanced at Susan, who has the true poker face that I don't.

"We both know you and mom would like children," Jackie started. "And we are well aware that mom isn't able, even if she could," they both said.

"So here's our offer. We want to be your surrogate!"

My expression was one of pure shock and amazement.

"Which one of you?" I stammered.

Grinning as wide as the Grand Canyon, they replied together, "both of us!"

I looked at my Susan to see the tears starting to flow.

"Oh, David, when we started talking, and trying to decide which girl would be the one, they came up with the idea."

I just sat there staring at these two girls who happened to be my age, and also happened to be my step daughters. I must have had a very strange expression on my face, when Susan looked me in the eye and said, "in vitro, David!"

"They happen to have similar cycles, so if they get pregnant close together, we might have twins," she added.

With my mind spinning, Jess started to grin, saying, "don't worry, David, we aren't fucking, and winding up on Jerry Springer's show!"

Getting serious after hearing her utter those words, I said, very softly, "this is a lot for me to take in, so I would like some time to think about all this."

Both girls got up, saying they were going to our favorite Chinese restaurant for take out for our dinner. I knew right away, they wanted to give us some privacy.

"Please don't be mad at us, for planning this possibility," she whispered in my ear, running her tongue over my lobe. Taking her face in both hands, kissing her softly, and taking her breasts in both my hands, I think she knew I couldn't be mad. Her blouse quickly found its way to the back of the couch. Her bra soon followed. Pants and panties soon fell away. My clothes were next, as I gently laid her back and took my time licking her very swollen clit. Her hips thrusting upwards, as my hands grabbed her backside pulling her sex closer to my very able tongue. Moving up her body, my rock hard cock finding her soaking wet sex, sliding in, easily. We were both so worked up, neither of us lasted very long, cumming both loud and long.

Laying in a heap on our couch, I said we best clean up, before dinner arrives. Just a few minutes later, both girls returned loaded down with enough food to feed a small, third world village.

Looking at the two of us, Jackie, the more sarcastic of the pair, grins at her mother, and says "couldn't find your bra when you finished?" I really need to get used to being around these two, a little more.

We continued our family discussion during dinner, covering topics such as a doctor to do all of the logistical work. Done, said Jessica.

Timing was discussed. Both girls telling us they use two different doctors in the same office, and they were told what the timing was going to be.

After much more discussion, I quietly asked all three, what they would have done if I didn't agree to this plan. Without hesitation, Jess says, flatly, "we would have cut your nuts off!" Then all three broke into raucous laughter. I just shook my head, silently hoping for a son, or two. In all truthfulness, I really didn't care. Son or daughter, didn't make any difference. I just wanted us all to enjoy this adventure.

Appointments were made, around my schedule. Since both girls were independent contractors in the IT field, their time was very flexible.

One night, at another family dinner, I thought it time to approach a sensitive subject. I started by telling both girls I didn't want this decision to have any affect on any relationship now, or in the future. They both assured me that it wasn't an issue with them, as there were no potential suitors beating down their respective doors, at the moment. Grinning, they both told us any future boy friends would have to accept what they are doing for their mother and me. I couldn't believe how lucky I have been, these past months.

When I was finally told my "contribution" would be collected the following week, with the warning, to abstain for a few days, making a good sample a better chance, I really started believing this was a reality.

Sitting in my office, one Friday, Susan, out of the blue says to me, "we should get married." I nearly fell out of my chair. Grinning, all I could say is "when?"

I had been keeping my folks up to date with all this news, and as I am an only child, they were over the moon with the prospect of grandchildren. Both my parents are recently retired school teachers, living in suburban San Diego. Gene taught American History, and Beverly taught English. They were slow to get on board with my relationship with Susan, but after meeting her on Zoom a few times, they warmed up to her, seeing how happy we both are. They also agreed with our chosen method of procreation, as using unknown surrogates can be iffy.

After the first artificial insemination of both girls, I started wondering when we would know, for sure. Susan kept telling me these things didn't happen over night.

Six weeks to the day, I am on a conference call and I hear my now wife, yes we got married, Susan cheering and see her running to each of the other staff, showing her phone to all of them. Ending my call, I stepped out of my office. just as she jumped into my arms, crying, "Jess is pregnant!" She showed me the first ultra sound of what would be our first child. I was numb. We must have hugged for another five minutes, when one of my partners asked if we didn't have work to do. Grinning, I just held onto to Susan and told everybody we were taking a long lunch.

Eight days later, Jackie got the same news. Believe me, we both had the same reaction.

It wasn't until they both started showing nearing the end of their fourth month that this really started sinking in. We had a family dinner every weekend, where we talk about what was taking place. Since Susan was the only one with hands on experience, we listened to her, intently.

"Can I bring up something I've wondering about?" I asked. All six eyes turned to me and told me to continue. "Have either of you two given any thought to feeding these two babies?" As usual, I was a day late and a dollar short, with all three telling me they had discussed this very issue with both OB/Gyns. After much discussion, they all came to the same conclusion. If the girls wanted to breast feed, they should, but only for 2 or 3 months. My head was swimming, but who was I to argue. I was only the father.

Finally, I asked since they were feeding both babies would they be doing the diapers, too? All three looked at me as if I was from outer space.

"For someone so smart behind a book, you sure are dense, at times," stated Jess. "Haven't you ever heard of breast pumps?" she continued. I felt like the village idiot. Wow, did I have a lot to learn.

Going into their 7th month, Susan and I, not knowing the sex, yet, decided to start considering names. I let her start. "Do you have any favorite names?" she asked.

"In the Jewish tradition, it is customary to use the first letter of a deceased relative's first name, and go from there." I then started thinking of my grandparents on both sides with little satisfaction.

I continued on, saying if either is a boy, David, Jr is out automatically. We both started thinking, but with her hand sliding up and down my cock, it was hard to think clearly. I had to join in softly rubbing her inner thighs, purposely just missing her pussy lips. Even just missing the mark, I could feel her start quivering. Slowly, one finger found her very wet opening, in once and back out. In a second time and back out. Moving that very wet finger back, barely touching her tight little pucker.

"Oh. shit. David, what are you doing?" We had discussed this but never put the words into action. Slowly, I inserted just the tip of my finger into her back door, causing what I can only describe as a low, sexy growl. A little farther, up to the first joint. Another growl. Up to the first knuckle, then a growled "no further, shit this feels so good!". I let her sexy round behind adjust, then started moving my finger in and out. As I sensed her climax beginning, my finger went in just a bit deeper. This climax had to be our best ever with both her hands gripping my hair very tightly.

"Holy Christ, David, why did we wait so long to try that?"

I held her body right next to mine and let her regain her emotions. We just stared at each other for a few more minutes, then started kissing, softly. As we kissed a little deeper, just looking into each others eyes I think we knew what was going to transpire. She opened a night stand drawer, and handed me a condom and a little tube of gel. Whispering, "if I say stop, you stop." I nodded in the affirmative.

Rolling her on her back, and putting on the condom, and applying a little lube, I put her legs on my shoulders, and rubbed the tip of my cock into her back door opening. Nodding for me to continue, I entered another two inches and stopped. Letting her shudders subside, another two inches. More growling. The final two inches resulting in a body shaking orgasm.

"More, more," she urged. I started thrusting slowly, at first, then picking up a little steam, taking my hands and caressing both breasts. By the time her next climax hit, I filled the condom to capacity and had to stop, so we both could catch our breath.

"Simply amazing, my love," she gasped. "When we started getting serious, and my girls sat me down and gave me the talk, I thought they were out of their minds when they mentioned anal sex. Not any more."

We must have laid in each others arms for another 20 minutes or so. No names were thought of, that night, but we had a very good night sleep.

For the final 4 or 5 weeks, Susan accompanied both girls to their doctor visits. with us still not wanting to know the sex of either child. We did make sure they were both healthy and progressing fine. I still didn't care, boy or girl, as long as they were healthy.

We were narrowing down some names. Kenneth or Allen for a boy, Kendra or Katherine for a girl. Middle names to be decided.

As due dates were approaching, neither of the girls really looked all that large, but they were both bitching and moaning saying they looked like the Goodyear Blimp, and the Pillsbury Doughboy.

I just couldn't be prouder of how "my" girls were taking to this task of presenting us with children.

In Jessica's final week, Susan took that week off, so she could be the ambulance driver, when needed.

Friday, noon, Susan calls telling me she is on the way to the hospital, with Jess. I literally flew out the door, driving as safely as I could, arriving 5 minutes after my wife and step daughter.

Even though in fact I was the father I wasn't allowed in the delivery room, for obvious reasons. Susan was there. helping her daughter deliver Kendra Ann Brown. 7 lbs even, 18 and 3/4 oz. A nice little head of medium brown hair, like mine and the brightest hazel eyes in town. Oh, yes and lungs that let us all know of her entry into the world.

Susan and I must have hugged for a good 15 minutes without saying a word. All the nurses knew of our unique situation, so when they came to get us, they looked at Susan and asked if she wanted to see both her daughters. Silly question. Just an hour after delivery and they both were still glowing. Jess, looking like she needed a good night sleep, and little Kendra resting in Susan's arms. I leaned over kissing Jess on her forehead, telling her I now considered her my daughter, too.

Smiling, she told me that she would do it all again, if we asked. By the way, Susan did let Jess hold our newest daughter. This while I snapped a picture of all 3 to send to my parents, and to Step/Half Sister Jackie.

Now all we had to do us wait one day to take them both home, as Jess would be staying with us for at least a week, and for Jackie do duplicate this momentous day.

With us just getting used to one baby, Jackie decided she was done being pregnant, and Tuesday, early evening announced she was having contractions. Making sure Jess was fine being alone with her new sister, off we flew. Picking Jackie up, and back to the hospital. Four hours later with mom at her side, Allen Edward Brown made his appearance into the world. 6 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long, not a hair on his shinny head and the exact hazel eyes his sister has.

Getting to hold our son, after snapping pictures to send, I quietly told him he needed some hair on his head, or his older sister might laugh at him. Yes older by a whole four days.

Jackie came home with us, too, so we were quite a houseful. for a while.

We both knew the older girls were feeling better when one afternoon, when I got home from work. they both announced, "if you and mom want to fool around, we won't mind. Jackie, in her sarcastic as ever tone, added, "but we get to watch!"

I just shook my head as all three had a great laugh at my expense. Yes, I have learned to change a diaper, wondering how such a small person who consumes just mother's milk can emit such a foul smelling diaper. I have also learned, the hard way, the difference in changing a boy's diaper and one on a girl. Different plumbing requires a great deal of concentration.

The following Tuesday, afternoon, with my patents present, and my dad holding his grandson, the ritual of circumcision, occurring to the male on his 8th day of life ushering Allen Edward Brown into the Jewish community. Whether or not we raise him Jewish, or not is yet to be decided.

The following days, with my patents returning to San Diego, and our new normal taking hold, I would come home from work and marvel how great Susan, the love if my life was doing. Two babies, both under two weeks in age. As much as they look alike, they each have a mind of their own. When one is napping the other is babbling. I have learned two things in these past two weeks. When there is a chance to sleep, grab it. And when there is an opportunity for sex, charrish it!

At about the three months, Jessica came over for an impromptu visit. We have told both girls they could visit any time, so this wasn't out of left field. As we answered the door, both of us were a bit surprised, as Jess had a young man with her.

"Mom, David. I'd like you both to meet my friend, James." Shaking his hand and looking up at a young man, maybe my own age, and possibly 6'3" or 4", and with skin the color of hot chocolate. Susan came over still carrying Allen, saying how nice it is to meet you.

James leaned over and cooed at Allen, and before we could say anything, he told us he has 3 younger siblings, and forgot just how cute babies can be.

"Jess told me there us another one, here," James asked. On cue, Kendra let out with a shrill cry that I already knew meant I'm through sleeping and I'm wet.

Getting her from her crib, we just sat down, with Susan, ever the mother, asking them both how long they had known each other. Hearing they have been friends for over a year, with James knowing all about our family, we made it known we welcomed him into our family.

As I sat watching our growing family. I realized there was a good chance of becoming a grandfather before the age of 30. I was more than happy if that were to happen. With all of the controlled chaos this past year, why worry about that possibility?

Our children were growing, rapidly, with both of us finding a routine that supplied us with a needed amount of sleep, while watching our kids prosper in our house.

Our law firm also was prospering, with every employee becoming God Parents. Not many children have a dozen God Parents. Life continues.