A Little Physical Touch

Story Info
A pregnant woman lets me rub her belly.
756 words
4.17
11.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers

I work at a grocery store. Nothing glamourous about it. Pays good, manager is a reasonable person. One of the perks is I get to replace meaningful relationships with helping random people that come through. I jest, I still have friends, but I do get great satisfaction out of helping people find things they need or reach things or whatnot. It also helps when those customers are looking for more interesting things, or they're a cute woman.

Now, I'm not a creep. I help them, thank them for coming in and don't hassle them any further. There is one woman who had been coming in regularly. A little shorter than me, nice sense of style. Always had this nice pair of red earrings on, easy to spot whenever she came in. She even started seeing me out since I was always so helpful. Then, after weeks of building up rapport and interacting, she stops coming in. I wondered for a while why she left, but it didn't matter really, people come and go.

Though, after months, and a pay raise, I saw her again. It had been a day like any other working the aisles like I do. I glanced down an aisle and saw a woman standing there, looking at the baby section. I almost didn't think about it before stepping down the aisle, then I smiled. I recognized the red earrings. I approach her, like any other customer and ask if she needs help. Her outfit was cute as ever: Long sleeve stripped shirt, knee length skirt and leggings. She was... thicker than before. Had she put on weight? Her clothing was tight. Hips looked wide and I could see how her skirt hugged her rear so nicely. Looking at her shirt again, I could see now that it seemed to be some kind of crop top. Interesting choice, but cute overall. She hears me ask her if she needs assistance and she smiles at me. Then, she turns towards me

Each steps sends slight waves up her thighs to her hips, but the real spectacle was her belly. It was huge. It was round. It was, she was pregnant. Her shirt probably wasn't a crop top, it just couldn't reach all the way over it, leaving a small expanse of skin uncovered underneath, her outturned belly button visible. My eyes moved further up and saw her previously modest breasts had swollen to be as big as her head, neatly contained in what looked like a properly fitting bra. My eyes flick up to her face, and she winks at me with a smile.

"Long time no see!" she voice chirps

"Y-yea! Wondered where you'd gone" I reply, blushing as she caught me completely flat footed. "Have you been doing well?" I stammer out

"As well as being pregnant will let me be, which I can't complain. Triplets."

"I-- triplets? Really?" I continue to be caught off guard

"Yea, I could see it on your face, you wanted to know." She gave a sly grin. "Right?"

"I did, yea." I reply, secretly loving her teasing, "There is something else I'd like to ask, though"

"Oh?" She stepped close to me, setting down a set of baby bottles, coming close enough for her belly to rub against me, "And what's that?"

"May I touch your belly?" I ask, feeling arousal well up deep within me.

"okay, but be gentle!" she replied, stepping back and lifting her shirt up enough to expose her chest, her black bra confidently holding her boobs on place atop her huge belly. I'm speechless. I reach forward and tentatively touch the taught skin of her gravid belly. I gasp and pull my hands away as her belly moves, a small foot pressing against the skin. "Don't worry, you're okay" she reassured me. I return my hands and start rubbing small circles with my palms. Then gently gripping with my fingers making larger circles, trying to cover more of the large expanse of her. I finally look at her face, she's beaming at me and blushing.

"No need to stop," She breathed, "Keep going."

I need no further encouragement as she leans a bit into me, My hands exploring all around her belly, slight movements from within following my hands occasionally. Suddenly, she turns and presses her back against me, her soft rear against my erection as my hands kept massaging.

"Glad you're enjoying it as much as me." she moans.

"There's nothing I could enjoy more." I whisper into her ear.

Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers