All Comments on 'A Little Quarantine Oops'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'll give it an A

Great story I enjoyed the read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why?

I dont get why she cheated. If no stay at home rule would she?

pepepilotpepepilotabout 4 years ago
Good story

Even with the ending, will she go back? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn!

That was freaking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why?

"I dont get why she cheated. If no stay at home rule would she?"

Clues: Husband is a pretentious ass, who does nothing to assist with the child care - EVEN WHEN HOME... and likely reading pr0n and not "working" with his headphones on pretending to be oblivious to the crotchgoblins he spawned.

That's why. "Temporary Insanity".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Sexy and a fantasy of mine. Great read with enough details but not overly drawn out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Black dog lady

He needs to bang the black dog lady next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy!!!

Way I see it, maybe she would have cheated if not for the quarantine but probably not. Going Stir Crazy is a thing.

Thank you for the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
*****

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dirty and quick! Hot!!!

A fun hot story, just what erotica is supposed to be.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh my god

Incredibly hot! Thank you for all of the little details and the naughtiness!! Will be back ;)

hectarehectareover 3 years ago
Frenzy

5* Desperately frenetic. Perfect.

Anderepeet64Anderepeet64about 3 years ago

Loved it giving in to pure lust, curious to where the story will take us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it and I hope it helps that I really enjoy Xarth's work, so you must be on the right track to follow in their footsteps. I've primarily read that content - as the few times I've ventured elsewhere it hasn't been for me.

Thanks for the note to vote, I didn't realize I didn't need to be logged in to vote and comment.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 3 years ago

you deserve a 10 kid, write me some more- and I never quarantined!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just what jkthekat said, I never quarantine either, didn't get paid to either, that said this story was freaking hot 🔥 enjoyed it the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
She was a good wife?

No, she was a cum eating cunt that fucked in the street and wanted her husband and kids to see. She was the farthest thing from a good wife that you can get. She was a gutter slut, and she knew it, and she LOVED it! Now that she's had a taste, she'll never stop. She is now public property for anyone that wants to fuck her.

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

Words cannot express. Well, yours can, obviously, and that’s the point. You’ve managed to convey so much. Super hot action, not run-of-the-mill, and with the added dimension of her emotional catharsis. And the slice of pandemic life. And everything else about it too. Six stars if I could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...