A Little Quarantine Oops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was oblivious to their witness, grabbing her hands as she tried to press against his forehead, as she caught his hair to try and stop him. Shoving them back to her breasts she took to cupping them, trying to find some semblance of decency. Darla had no idea what the lady's name was. Just had seen her out with her black lab and categorized her internally As Black Lab Lady. Black Lab Lady who started now at being spotted, twisted away, walked on. It shouldn't have mattered but out of sight was instantly out of mind, that tongue was driving her towards another orgasm and maybe on the other side of that she would be able to tell him they needed to stop. They'd been caught!

"Pete!" She tried, when she heard the black lab panting, the woman had circled around and come back.

"You gonna come? You gonna come again?" Not giving her a chance to answer as with his face out of the way his fingers did their waggling trick, both over her clit, then up inside her. "I want you to! That's when you have the sweetest come!"

And he was back to licking her! Black Lab Lady was gone again, not for long just as Darla pulled and twisted at her own nipple she came back into sight . This time walking much more slowly. For a second Darla's heart jumped into her throat as the woman pulled out her phone, PICTURES! But no. She held it like she was checking something on it, aiming it at the ground with her head angled so it appeared as if that was what she was looking at while staring into the garage.

"Oh! OH NO!" Lazy fat dog flopping over, glad for the early rest, while his master watched what was going on inside the garage.

"Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes! Come for me Darla, give me some of that tasty mommy quarantine come!" Black Lab Lady NODDED! Encouraging Darla to do just that. It was insane but her body didn't seem to care that she was whatever the stage theater version of a porn star was, all it cared was how fucking good those fingers working inside her felt. How that tongue lapped at her labia, how when he sucked on her clitoris she thought she saw stars! And so she cried out, letting it go even louder because there was a witness right there, a fucking NEW thing for sure, exhibitionism. "That's it! Ooh come for me. That pussy tastes so good! God damn that's a tasty pussy!"

Black Lab Lady's knees were clamped together, for sure turned on by how much Pete was enjoying the pussy dessert. Darla's husband ate her out, every third or fourth time they had sex it was oral only. But here was a hot young boy ENJOYING her vagina, not just doing it to get his turn. He fingered her to keep her orgasm rolling, leaning in with that talented fucking tongue not to blast her to Cloud 9 again but because he saw a drip of quim that he so badly wanted every drop of.

"Uh! UH! Uhhhhh..." No subterfuge this time, he stood and fed her herself off his fingers. It was horrible but that act alone had her raring for more, not (only) her juice from his digits then his mouth, but ready for more fun. A few spasms rolling through her of the same "No! Too much! Wait!" then she was practically thrusting herself at him, ready for whatever he had next. "You do that on purpose so everyone knows how talented that tongue is?" Taking his head she turned him to see Black Lab Lady. "Is she in line?"

"What? Oh jeez! How long has she been there?" It seemed Darla knowing she was there was not an issue for the woman, Pete looking back over his shoulder at her made her jump, pull at the leach until her dog got up. The stud who had nothing to fear or worry about gave her a wave that she actually returned before rushing off with some finality. "You came really hard for that. Should we go out into the lawn and..."

"Please!" Because there was a part of her aching for that! To be taken right on the grass of his front lawn, it was scary how aroused by that idea she was. "Just do what you're gonna do to me. In here!"

It must have been some party trick, he grabbed one of the chairs from the stack beside them, giving it a toss backward without looking. It wasn't perfect but the spin and then hard landing spread the legs out just enough that the folding chair just about opened and ready to be sat in. Only she knew it wasn't sitting they'd be doing in it. And... it was in the middle of the garage instead of 'safely' towards the back. He pulled her away from the tables and smiled as she fell against him, they kissed some more with the remnants of her organ juice on his (their) mouths.

He let her go when they got near, so it was her choice to turn the chair with the backrest facing the side of the garage. It was her choice to put her knees on the thin butt cushion, hands on the arch of metal of the backrest. Doggy style, her favorite. Doggy style giving Black Lab Lady or anybody else who went by as good of a view of the action as possible, a side view of her kneeling on the chair with him behind her.

"Damn! Look at that ass. Fucking tanlines." He gave a shiver, he'd always thought that was a seventies or eighties thing but he could appreciate it in this woman. She wasn't drastically tan but certainly well enough that it was impossible to miss. "What an ass too!"

"Yeah?" Tossing her hair over to one side to look back at him, letting her nipples gently rub against the cold metal of the chair frame.

'I've watched it go by a time or two but... Those jeans don't do you credit." Oh fuck did she like that! Like how first his eyes and then his hands played over her from her lower back, over her ass, and down her thighs.

She wanted to talk all day about how and when the hot young man spied on her going by for walks, or out to her car for work (back when she went to work) wanting all the details to relish in later. Nice knowing she wasn't the only neighborhood pervert fantasizing about people she could see out and about. The questions and thoughts ending when his fingers played through her gash and she twitched, pulling away. Fuck she knew she'd done the impossible already but could not take another orgasm and THEN be fucked by him. Probably couldn't.

"Dick me!" Dick me? But his eyes burned bright at her (Dorky!) command, his erection leaping upwards as fresh blood pounded into it.

Taking hold of himself he squatted rubbing his tip across the cheeks he'd spied on, leaving a trail of warm pre-cum that cooled quickly in the shadowed garage above the cold concrete. Her breath filling her lungs as that purple tip dragged through her crack, over her anus, and then into her cunt. She was soaked enough that it took just a little wiggle to start his way in. Lungs full she pulled in and let out squeaky bits of air through her nose as a strange new cock went into her. Filling and expanding inside her, then he was all the way in her and his body was pressed against her cheeks, then laid out across her as he leaned in. She turned back to kiss him, thrusting a tongue out to meet him.

"Oh Pete!" Two orgasms opened her sensations up even more, she swore she could feel his heartbeat through the veins of his fat amazing meat. His body was so warm against hers, his mouth sending pleasure all throughout her as he kissed and sucked his way down her neck and shoulder. Right when she was about to tell him to just start fucking her (To say "Dick me!" again! Like a goob.) he snapped up, taking hold of her hips. "Yes! Give it to me!" Out and out she felt like she was deflating, feeling like as he withdrew all her bones turned to mush and then. "YES! OH GOD YES!" As he thrust in, way faster than the slow draw out, that he instantly started at again. "Pete! Yes! That feels really good!"

He just nodded, it had been weeks for him before quarantine and weeks of being single before that. He was not a player, she was the first woman he'd been inside in over three months. The first in more than quadruple that without a condom. And of course this wicked act of fucking a mother, wife, and breaking quarantine was almost too much for him. He started clamping down on his quickly rising need to orgasm almost right away, didn't help she was tight too! Tight and so warm!

"Oh yes Pete!" She cried when he pulled himself out, battering his quim sticky cock against her butt cheeks and even against her backdoor, loving that! He was happy because five seconds of that bought him maybe thirty seconds of pumping. Shoving himself back inside her she cried out all the louder, empty and full was something she loved! A few of his ex girlfriends had hated him doing that, not knowing it was a stamina thing. "Again! Ooh! Beat me with that big dick! OOOooooh!"

Yeah! She really liked it when he thwacked himself against her asshole, it sent tingles all through her. Hated the hollow feeling but that dick felt three times as large when he shoved himself back in, for a few moments anyway. The bastard who was TOO eager to please her beat her buns and bunghole with that hog between his legs, then instead of inserting it ran it through her gash to rub it at her clitoris. Which felt REALLY good, she thrashed in her chair but pulled away again, glaring over her shoulder at him.

"Don't make me come too soon or I'm going to leave you blue balled! I'm right there! Right there Pete just... Just give it to me!" She didn't want it to end but at the same time she NEEDED it to be over, she was charged up so much the fucking wind coming in the big open door felt like the caress of a thousand lovers. So horny that she could barely hold back her challenge for him to finish her out on the front lawn. "Give it to me! YES!"

"This what you like?" It was already clear it was, the bastard gave her pussy a dozen thrust, then pulled out and rubbed his tip over her clit, back inside, back to her clit.

"YES! OH GOD! YES! PETE." Collapsing over the chair, reaching back with one leg and the opposite arm to latch onto him when he was inside her, holding him tight as her orgasm threatened to burst her into a thousand Darla pieces. She almost wished it would happen, then snapped up her head when he let out an almost torturous cry, her pulsing quivering cunny dragging him over the edge. "PETE! OH SHIT YOU'RE CUMMING IN ME!"

He was, great big heaping loads of it pounding out of him. It wasn't the first time, obviously she had kids, but it was the first time for anybody besides her husband. The three other guys who had had her before she found the man she would marry had all been stuck with condoms or pulling out and cumming on her body or face. At the feeling she reached underneath herself to half massage his balls, half make sure he stayed planted inside her until he gave her every fucking drop.

"What... Wow! Darla... Your fucking pussy WANTED that cum didn't it?" Shocked to his core at how her insides had literally milked him, when he'd sort of been hoping to give the MILF a money shot.

"God it did! Oh my god my pussy was as thirsty for your cum as I was for your beer!" He chuckled, kissed her spine, up to her shoulders, and neck, she was still gasping and there was spit from her cries of pleasure on her lips and chin, she didn't turn around to kiss him. A moment or two later he pushed off of her, pulled out of her, it felt wrong to be empty. "Oh god good thing we're out on this concrete floor, I can feel it coming."

"Yeah? You don't want to waste it do you?" She thought of him taking his fingers and feeding her the mix like he had fed her her quim, shook her head.

But of course he had a different idea. She nearly screamed, nearly told him no as he came back to her with the three beer bottles. Well not at that, after handing her hers, sipping from his, and putting the other one into her up to where the neck flared out. It was finally indeed too much too soon. Except she felt it. Felt her cum (He'd given up ownership when he gave it to her!) oozing out, not onto the floor or chair but into the bottle. Over sensitivity warring with how good the item felt inside her, mixed with the slow emptying feeling. Darla did scream when he pulled it from her, that he rubbed it over her clit causing her muscles to convulse, with a flick upwards he caught the last gush that tightening brought out of her.

"Give me it!"

For a second thinking he was going to drink it, anger rising in her, but he was just looking inside at how much there was. He gave it with a smirk, it was more wrong than ever, no more brain numbing arousal blinding her to how bad bad bad this was. How whorish it was when she took the bottle from him, there was still a swirl of beer left, a good deal of it was her own body's contribution, but there was also lots of the cum he'd forfeited to her. Darla drank it in the sluttiest act of her life, purring over the flavor while pressing the still cold beer bottle against her pussy.

"I needed that more than you could ever know."

"I've got a good idea." Smirking, "And the feeling is mutual."

"I probably won't be back." He understood, she was hot and the sex had been great. The fact that she was running her tongue into the cum bottle she'd happily drank absolutely all of would stand out in his mind as the sexiest sight of his life, but he did not want to become a step dad. It was mostly relief that she felt at his nod, but a little anger that he wouldn't black mail her into more. It was distant and not likely her kids but somebody yelled 'Mommy!' and she frowned. "Probably."

"For at least two more weeks I'll literally be waiting here." Not really but because of the quarantine, she nodded.

There was yelling and fighting coming from inside her house when she went back, but... It didn't bug her. The weight of the weeks of being stuck inside, ("You're not STUCK at home! You are SAFE at home!" the saying still as stupid now as when she'd first read it.) lifted from her shoulders. From her heart, mind, and body. She was a proud mom and a great wife, she could make it through this! She was strong! And if it got to be too much? She knew where to go to take the edge back off.

She probably wouldn't, and if she didn't... Well who could blame her for a little quarantine oops?

***************************

Author's Note:

This is not begging but a sort of PSA. Only 1-2% of people who read stories (At least mine) actually vote on them. You don't have to be logged in to vote and if you made it this far... In this story or any other why not just give us some stars? Comments are best but a vote count is great too.

That's all for now - The Guy from Defluer -

12