A little Restraint

Story Info
A little restraint turns into fun for Barbie.
4.8k words
3.97
13.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little restraint please...

All characters are over 18 years of age. Though not necessary to understand this story, you might want to read "I'm tied up tonight" and "Steph at the concert" first for more detailed character background.

"Hey Barbie, do you mind if I have some guys over for poker tonight?" my husband Seth asked me.

"Sure, I've no plans tonight. I've been swamped at work all week though so don't expect me to do any appetizers or cleanup afterwards. I just want to relax this evening."

Well, maybe not totally relax, I admitted to myself. Some subtle teasing would be fun too as some of Seth's friends were seriously hot eye candy. Seth always was turned on afterwards when I flirted with his friends. It brought out the devil in him and always made for a great night of sex later.

"You're all the appetizer they need babe. They'd eat you up if they were given the chance. As always, I'd love to clean you up -- I mean clean the place up," Seth said with a conniving grin.

I knew his choice of words were no slip. I could see him mentally picturing one or more of his buddies going to town on my already slightly moist pussy. We grew up as childhood friends but the first time we had sex in college he actually shared me with his roommate Cole-after they had tied me up! I both loved it and was hugely embarrassed by it at the same time. Men can get away with being "studs" but women get all the negative labels -- slut, cunt, whore, two-timer, cheater. I was privately hooked on being tied up and used but I didn't want to just come out and say how much I enjoyed cumming multiple times on more than one cock! Being tied up freed me of the responsibility to uphold a standard and released me to have multiple orgasms. I had been raised so strictly it was hard to rationalize my inner private fantasies with my outward portrayal as a hard-working professional woman.

After such an extraordinary beginning, our fantasies of expanded sexual romps blossomed along side our love for each other. I'd never felt closer to anyone else in my life and that gave me the confidence to break the norms of monogamy during these first five years of marriage. Seth felt the same way too. Our occasional play with others actually strengthened our relationship and kept it fresh and exciting. Many a night in bed we told each other dirty stories as we fucked. In fact, most of the time our shared fantasies where hotter and better sex than the rare occasions we did play with others. There weren't the complications of logistics, hurt feelings or hang-ups of reality. Our one shared rule was: extracurricular sex was for fun and not for love. You've heard of no-fault divorces? Amazingly, we've had a no-fault marriage so far.

"So, you're saying there might be a need for cleanup tonight?" I asked with a sultry whisper and a deep dive into his ear with my tongue, a sure move on my part to fire him up. Our sexual relationship worked best with him the faux dominant male and me the submissive yet devious slut. Ha ha, I loved being a slut but it was even more fun when I'd make him work for it! Slowly sliding my hand down to his jeans, I gripped his hard shaft.

"Hmmm... it feels like tonight might be fun! I can be Barbie tonight." My name is actually Stephanie but his best friend Jack nicknamed me Barbie after seeing me in a tiny bikini. At first, I was chagrined as I'm an ambitious professional worker in my job. Pondering it a bit more though I realized the alter ego of "Barbie" at home was probably just what I needed to counteract the competitive work world that sometimes consumed me. Even a hard- core feminist will never admit it but secretly dreams of looking like a Barbie doll so I'm going to enjoy it while I can! A body like this can't defy gravity forever.

"Well Barbie they'll be here in about an hour so kick back and take a relaxing bath. Then how about one of those cute sundresses to tease the guys with tonight? Let Barbie break out a little bit..."

"I like the way you think Seth. I'll surprise you after a hot bubble bath! Want to join me for a little bit and scrub my, um.... back?" I caressed my pussy through my stylish black pants suit just in case he was slow on the uptake tonight.

"You get it drawn and comfortable and I'll be there in about 10 minutes after I ice down some beers and get some snacks ready."

What a joke; get some snacks ready. If that's what you call ripping open some packages of chips and dip.

I checked myself out in the bathroom mirror while filling the bath. 5' 10" and 38C breasts that were still firm with dark areolas. I'd run track in high school and college and still was addicted to the endorphin rush of running so I kept it up. I'd never admit it, but I loved having men stare at me as I walk by. Just yesterday a guy walked into a pole while staring at me, ha ha!! Sure, if I was tired it sometimes got on my nerves, especially if they were gross or slobs. Just thinking about two of my hotter work partners lusting after me earlier today cranked up my libido. I started milking my breasts and tweaking my nipples and almost let the bath overflow I got so carried away. Barbie truly was breaking out tonight.

I slipped into the perfect temperature bath. It never stayed that perfect temperature long enough but Seth slipped through the door and distracted me by sliding his hand down through the bubbles and teased me pulling on my labia. He knew just how much pressure to caress my clit as he slowly and lovingly teased me. My tensions evaporated and my mind had a singular focus on my pussy and his tender fingers. I started breathing deeply and moaning with his ministrations. My hands grasped my tits and milked them as I gave myself up to the mounting pleasure. Just as I was about to orgasm Seth stood up and said, "Better get going- the guys will be here soon."

"Seth come back here and finish what you started!" My luck dissolved as the doorbell rang. "Maybe I'll have to let one of your friends finish me off!" I yelled after him.

Seth laughed hard as he headed for the door. He took devious pleasure in edging me and as much as I complained, I found it exquisitely delicious at the same time -giving up the control of my body to my husband. It was looking like the game was definitely on tonight and I was ready to play.

Refreshed from my bath and energized by Seth's fingers I lavished my body with my favorite lotion and perfume. I selected my thinnest yellow sundress with a plunging neckline and slipped it on over my nude body. Checking my reflection in the mirror, my breasts were barely hidden and my nipples were prominently displayed. I pulled my long blonde hair into a ponytail to keep my breasts uncovered and took my time on my makeup. I finished my look with some dark red blow job lipstick and sauntered down the stairs.

I recognized three of Seth's friends -- Colton, Steve and his best bud Jack who nicknamed me Barbie. They were all trim and good-looking guys in their late twenties and early thirties but they were far surpassed by the last unknown player.

"Looking hot tonight Barbie!" Jack gave me a lingering kiss as he complimented me.

"You're looking pretty good too Jack," I coquettishly replied always enjoying teasing him. I left my hand on his strong forearm stroking it a minute longer than appropriate. "Who's the mystery man since my husband is too uncouth to introduce me?"

My mystery man comment brought the cutest deep blush to the new player named Nick. He had my favorite build- a lot like Seth- probably 6' 2" with a V shaped chest, narrow waist and really cute ass. "Hmmm, I'm so pleased to meet you Nick. Welcome to our home." I pulled him to me and gave him a lingering kiss on his neck and rubbed my breast against his chest. I'm sure he could feel my nipples harden as I slid my breasts back and forth. I wanted to grab his cock as I felt it harden but I didn't want to scare him away so instead I let my hand slide down his back onto his firm ass. I left it there barely moving my fingers so he would wonder if it was purposeful or not.

"Thanks for such a warm welcome Barbie," Nick replied. Wow, courteous as well as cute I thought. He definitely got my full attention.

"Seth, where did you find this guy? He's a keeper."

"He's a salesman that visits our plant about once a month. He's just in town for the night so I thought he'd enjoy hanging with us rather then sitting in his hotel room."

"Plus, he's got some money he wants to give us," Steve chimed in bringing a good-natured laugh from all the guys.

"Well sit down and start playing and I'll bring you some beers," I offered.

Sometimes I'd just go to my bedroom and read or watch a TV show but finding Nick extremely attractive I decided to linger. Seth's edging in the bath along with the guys riveted admiring glances had me hot and bothered so it brought out the cocktease in me.

I made sure to bend over low while serving them the beer, especially when Nick had a direct view. My dress was loose enough in the top that the fabric would drop away exposing most of my breast and sometimes a quick glimpse of nipple. Every woman knows this move and any who deny it are liars. We learn it from an early age. Serving Nick, I'd put my hand on his shoulder and lightly caress his back with my fingernails. If they didn't need anything, I'd perch on a barstool across from Nick. Sometimes I let my legs separate just enough to keep him guessing if I was wearing panties or not. Since I only had the tiniest of landing strips, I didn't have to worry about any pubes being exposed. He tried to be a gentleman but I mercilessly teased him by constantly rearranging my legs, garnering his attention.

I was turned on all night long, enjoying the compliments the guys were giving me and taking pleasure in their eyefucking. I had to go to the bathroom twice just to wipe away the seeping moisture from my pussy. I hadn't been this turned on in a long time.

"Does anyone want some tequila chasers with their beer?" my husband asked.

They all quickly agreed but I had to wonder about my husband's offer. He knows that tequila makes me wild. I went into the kitchen to get some shot glasses and more beers. As I was reaching to the upper cupboard for the glasses, I felt arms slip around me fondling my tits and pulling on my nipples. I have to admit the devil in me was kind of hoping it was Nick. Instead, Seth kissed the side of my neck and aggressively reached down between my pantiless legs and slipped two fingers into my pussy.

"Feels like someone's turned on tonight," he snickered.

"No more than normal," I bullshitted.

"Sure thing honey. My fingers slipped into you like your cunt was lined with oil. Are you sure you're not turned on by studly Nick? I've watched you teasing him all night long. It helped me win his money too, not that he seemed to mind. His mind was obviously distracted." As Seth called me out, he continued sliding his middle two fingers languorously in and out of my pussy. He added his thumb, flicking my clit on each entry. I melted into his arms, uncaring if his buddies saw me. He had exposed my wanton ways to strangers before and I loved it. "Stop" I whispered but Seth knew I didn't mean it as my horny body betrayed me. Just like in the bathtub earlier I was ready to orgasm as Seth played me like a guitar. Hearing footsteps I looked to the side and saw Nick watching me. As he mumbled an apology about wanting a glass of water, I kept my lustful smile riveted on him and pulled him closer with one hand. I plastered myself onto Seth and moaned loudly as I came all over Seth's fingers spurred on by Nick's lustful gaze inches from mine. I continued an embarrassed smile at Nick to keep his eyes on me and obviously stared longily at his hard cock outlined by his jeans. It was only then that I realized I'd had a wardrobe malfunction as one of my tits was hanging outside my dress.

Giggling, I tucked it back in. I then slipped my hand teasingly over Nick's hard crotch while Seth was occupied drawing a glass of water for Nick. "Here you go Nick. We'll be right out," he smirked as he handed the glass to Nick.

"Barbie lets go out and have a shot. Then I'm going to tell the guys you're not feeling too good and I'm going to take you upstairs and give you a good fucking."

As we reentered the living room it was obvious all the guys knew what had transpired in the kitchen but I didn't care. Maybe they heard me or Nick told them but their faces were glazed over with lust and they stared unabashedly at my erect nipples outlined through my dress. I felt a coolness on my legs and as some of my juices were running down the inside of my thighs. Steve grinned at me like the slut I was. I quickly sat down and crossed my legs after delivering their shots. Could they smell my wanton aroma? I was sure they could as I certainly did.

"You guys have pretty much cleaned me out and Barbie's feeling a little under the weather so I'm going to help her upstairs. Carry on the game and I'll be down in a jiffy." Though Seth's words sounded right, he caressed my cheek as he spoke and I could smell my pussy on his fingers. I don't think anyone in the room believed a word of it.

Our bedroom was at the top of the stairs with a bathroom down the hall that also had a door entering into our bedroom. Seth threw me on the bed and straddled my waist pinning my arms above my head with one of his steely hands. He kissed me deeply and pulled on my nipple with his free hand, knowing exactly how hard to squeeze and pull. My cunt moistened even more as I craved the rough treatment he was giving me.

"Fuck me hard baby, I'm so horny."

"How can you be horny? You just had an orgasm in the kitchen -- I could feel your cunt squeezing my fingers. I think maybe because Nick was eyefucking you?"

I didn't want to admit that Seth was right. "Aw, that was just a little one --you know I need your cock in me to really get off!"

"My cock or any cock? Maybe Nick's cock?"

"Well, his hard on was almost bursting his jeans in the kitchen when I came on your fingers. It looks big too!" I teased.

"Oh, now your just being pure selfish. I need some of my wife's loving. "Still holding me down he grabbed our handcuffs out of the dresser drawer and cuffed my wrists to the headboard. He pulled up my dress and sunk his 8 -inch cock with one stroke to the depths of my pussy making me moan loudly with pleasure. He flipped me onto my stomach and drove fast and hard into me pinning my arms to the bed. Sometimes I love tender loving too, but tonight's hard pounding was just what I needed to burn off the work week frustrations. I lifted my ass so Seth could drive deeper. It was the perfect alignment to stimulate my g spot and I was rapidly approaching a glorious orgasm when Seth pulled all the way out. I gasped with anguish at the sudden emptiness.

"Fuck me Seth, I was almost there!"

'I'm being a bad host honey. I better get back to the guys. But here's some music to keep you company until I get back and a blindfold in case you want to sleep."

I never sleep with a blindfold and we've played the sensory deprivation game before. Seth knows it drives me crazy to be handcuffed to a bed with no way to see or hear. Especially with five horny guys in the house. Though nothing has ever happened in the past when he's cuffed me, just the thought that it might keeps me creaming and helplessly wanting anyone to fuck me.

Seth lifted the headphones and whispered "I'll be back soon honey. If I can't get away maybe I'll send someone else up. Who would you prefer? "

Before I could even answer he replaced the music over my ears and I felt him lift off the bed leaving my ass uncovered with my juices leaking out. He slid his cock into my mouth to tease me even more. In faux disapproval I let my teeth drag over the tender skin but stopped when he started face fucking me. I guess this was still Seth but the possibility that he had someone else in the room that was using my mouth for selfish pleasure really got me going. Without even being touched I thought I would cum from the thought it was one of the other guys using me as a fuck toy. After a few minutes the cock then blasted cum into my mouth like a cheap slut. Oh God what did Seth have planned for me tonight to treat me so rough? I'd never had a gangbang or even ventured there with him. Though we had played with other men three times since we got married it was always a single unattached guy for a one- night stand of debauchery with them taking turns fucking me. I'd never even hinted of wanting it in the ass but now there was nothing I could do to stop his devious mind or body. Maybe he was just messing with me and he would send them all home. Well, he's certainly messing with me. He obviously knows I have the hots for Nick though. It would be so great to have his thick dick sliding into my pussy now and having his way with me. There's nothing I could do to stop him no matter what it was. I could feel my juices flowing with even more sliding down my thigh. There's some loud laughter seeping in above the music. Is the bedroom door open and they're all gawking at me? What is happening? Is Seth offering me to one or all of them? If so, please let it be Nick!

Seth was just messing with his Barbie, getting her primed for a good fuck before a good sleep. Though he enjoyed sharing her occasionally he was a little miffed at how attracted she was to Nick. That she had the nerve to stare at him with smoldering eyes while he was the one making her cum. He handcuffed her to keep her guessing but he wasn't about to share her with a hot guy she might meet again and fall for. She obviously was primed to be fucked good tonight but it was going to be him enjoying her!

Returning downstairs with an obvious shit eating grin on his face that he'd gotten off, they all had a couple more tequila shots and watched some porn after finishing the card game. He wanted Barbie to fall asleep so he could wake her up wondering who was fucking her. Getting randy from the hot porn Steve, Colton and Jack took off to try to get some action from their wives and girlfriends.

Nick was the last one there waiting for a Lyft when he noticed Seth was passed out in his chair, snoring loudly. He debated his options but just had to have one more look at Barbie. What a devious smile! What a body! She was obviously a wild one cumming hard as she stared longingly into his eyes. What the hell! He dropped a beer bottle checking Seth's reaction. Ha -- he didn't move a muscle and just kept snoring away so he cancelled his Lyft.

He slipped quietly up the stairs considering his options. Was Barbie asleep or awake? Would she be happy to see him or pissed and make a scene? The first door at the top of the stairs was closed but the second one was open. It turned out to be a bathroom which was good as he had to pee and was a great excuse for him to be upstairs. While he was peeing, he looked in the mirror checking himself out and noticed a reflection of Barbie laying on a bed through an open door. The lights were out but the streetlights highlighted her exposed legs and ass. He quietly moved forward uncertain as how to approach her beautiful still body when he realized she was handcuffed to the headboard with headphones on. She was on her side and her long legs were separated with one knee pulled up. Her cute asshole looked like it was winking at him and on closer inspection Nick could see her pussy was moist and inviting - the labia parted and swollen. Not only that but she had on a blindfold. This was too good to be true! Did Seth plan this? Nick couldn't stop himself.

Barbie was having the best dream. A tall stranger was slowly licking from her clit all the way to her asshole. He would stop and take the tip of his tongue and lightly probe her rosebud and then languorously move back down lightly lashing her pussy and then teasingly flick her clit once or twice. Strong arms were pinning down the backs of her thighs keeping her legs spread and she had handcuffs on her arms. Her dream lover was so gentle to her captive it made her wonder if it was a woman as her desire reached a crest. She'd never really thought about taking a woman as a lover but this tongue was driving her wild with lust and she pictured a beautiful blonde woman pleasing her as she couldn't resist. Her desire escalated and she squirmed back and forth trying to apply more pressure to the slow tongue tease so she could climax, but the large strong hands pinned her thighs tightly to the mattress. Through the dream fog her brain focused on the hands -- hands too large for most women. Those hands kept a strong grip but slid up her thighs until the thumbs were on either side of her slit opening her cunt up wide. She imagined just how exposed she was to her lover and she relished the feeling. They spread her even wider so the wide tongue could continue its slow torment sliding up and down the labia minora then occasionally thrusting deep into her while her rosebud was caressed in a circle by a nose. She felt like she was riding a pinnacle of constant near-climax when the tongue abandoned her. She experienced the deepest sense of loss multiplied by the half dream state she was suspended in.

12