A little Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came fully awake as she was impaled by a hard cock sliding into her easily and deeply. This was definitely not a woman! She was so close to cumming that she barely could care at this point who was wondrously fucking her. They drove into her hard and fast just the way she liked it. It must be Seth because it was the same hard rough fucking that she enjoyed so much. Lovemaking was fun too, but sometimes a woman just craved to be used and Seth knew how to do it. She lifted herself onto her knees so he could pound her even harder and started moaning loudly as she was pleasured.

Nick freaked out a bit when Barbie started moaning loudly. He cupped his hand over her mouth with one hand to muffle her moans so she wouldn't wake up Seth. Taking her without giving her a choice felt kinda wrong but oh so right at the same time. Right now, they were both obviously loving it. And the way she smiled at him with craven lust while having an orgasm on her husband's fingers earlier in the evening was just asking for it without actually saying the words. Now, as she willingly got onto her knees presenting her ass to give him a better angle it made it clear as day, she was loving this hard fuck. He put one foot on the bed to keep his balance so he could really pound into her. She drove back against the hard spear so she could be penetrated even harder and deeper. Yeah, she was truly loving it. She started keening and cumming hard on his cock with her love juice leaking copiously out of her cunt and streaming down her thighs.

It was the longest and hardest orgasm that Barbie had had in years. When Seth's hand cupped her mouth, it released the whole catalog of captive fantasies Barbie had since she was a teenager. She envisaged every sexy stranger who she'd daydreamed of dragging her into a dark alley and fucking her bareback not caring who saw. Or pulling her into the dim corner of the dance floor, turning her against the wall, then pulling her panties to the side and penetrating her wet cunt. Or cornering her under the bleachers as an eighteen-year-old high school girl, lifting her short cheerleader skirt and fucking her hard as the fans cheered above her. All these fantasies and more flashed through her mind as she had the best mind-numbing orgasm she could remember.

Strangely the still rock-hard cock slipped from her dripping cunt but then it slid into her mouth and in her post orgasmic bliss she sucked like a contented baby. She expected some hard face fucking the way Seth liked it but instead it drew back so just the tip was in her mouth. Warm salty cum pulsed into her mouth and she lovingly swallowed it down, pleased by this cock that gave her so much pleasure tonight.

Though Nick would have loved to cream in Barbie's pussy, finishing in her mouth was actually even more pleasurable since she sucked it down with such a dreamy smile on her face. Plus, it wouldn't leave telltale evidence leaking from her. He quickly put on his clothes and skipped down the stairs. Seth sat up quickly the way sleeping people do and Nick mumbled his thanks for a fun evening, said his Lyft was here and slipped out the door to wait outside. He felt a little furtive and sneaky as he waited outside in the rain but damn it had been a good fuck too. Next time he was in town he had to figure out a way to get Barbie alone for a few hours.

Seth's head felt a little muddled from the mix of beer and tequila and the short nap so he sat a bit and stared at the wall. He got up and threw away a few half-drunk beers and some paper plates of chips. Then he remembered he'd handcuffed Barbie to the headboard. Oh God, I bet she's sore and pissed, he thought. He quietly mounted the stairs and peered into the bedroom from the bathroom. Oh, cool, she must be sleeping as she didn't move. He splashed his face with some warm water and ran a toothbrush haphazardly over his teeth. He tip toed into the darkened bedroom and unlocked the handcuffs and removed the headphones hanging half off her head. She woke up as he took off the blindfold.

"Oh, baby I'm too sleepy now but I feel so good. You're the best."

Seth was a little confused but passed it off as the ramblings of his half awake wife. Maybe she just really enjoyed the edging and rough blow job. He kissed her goodnight, surprised that he could still taste the salty cum in her mouth.

12