A Little Revenge, at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry even handled the check in at the hotel, which she never ever did. Chase didn't stop to wonder too much why Terry was acting so horny after giving him the cold shoulder for weeks, but he knew better than to look a gift horse in the mouth. Maybe she had been pissed about something he'd said and got over it. She got like that. They'd have a simple missionary fuck, like always, but it would do the trick until he could get to Cara, plus it was early enough that he could catch the rest of the Marlins game.

When she closed the door of room 306 of the Requenez, he was all over her. "Now wait a minute," she warned lightly and pushing him away, "you wanted to see where all your money went, right?"

"Yeah" he said with yearning.

"Well, I'll show you. You get naked and get on the bed. I'll be out in a little while. I have to get fixed up."

"You want me to scrubba dub dub with you?" he asked hoping that the answer was "yes." He loved to soap Terry up.

"Oh no, that'd kill off all the mystery" she replied.

He went to the bed and pulled off his clothes as he'd been asked to do. He could hear the water running in the bath behind him, and Terry splashing around. He thought about going to look through the crack in the doorjamb and watch her wash, but the game was coming on, so he stayed put.

Terry came out in a silky black full-length robe, stockinged legs, six-inch tall stillettoes. All that was astounding on it own, but what she was carrying moreso. She swung a leather riding crop in one hand and a handful of restraints in the other. Holy fuck! Chase thought, maybe there is something going on here. He sat up in the bed.

"I thought I told you to get naked. Did I not tell you to get naked?" she asked him.

"Yes,...yes you did" Chase said haltingly.

"So take off those stupid socks and your boxers and put this on" she said holding out a black eye-mask. Chase grabbed the mask from her hands and put it over his eyes, reached down and yanked off his remaining clothing, throwing it to the side.

"Now, I have a few preparations to make for you, so don't peek" Terry said.

"Take my hand" he heard her say. Chase's hand moved towards his mask so that he could see to walk, but the riding crop came down on his hand and he withdrew it.

"Fuck Terry, that hurt. Be careful with that" he yelled.

"Don't be a wimp" Terry said in her most sultry voice. "Let me guide you."

Terry returned to gather Chase' hand and guided him to the big chair. It was perfect for what Terry planned. Big, broad, heavy, with huge wide arms. It would be impossible to turn over. She sat him in the chair, then rapidly and efficiently cuffed all four of his extremities to the arms and legs. For not the first time that evening Chase thought "holy fucking shit!"

"Now" Terry said as she pulled off his blind "now that you're going to be here a while, I thought I'd let you know what's on the menu tonight. First things first," she said as she retired to the bathroom bringing four equal lengths of rope, each tied in a loop at the end.

"I think we need to make good and sure that you don't go anywhere. That's a top priority of mine" Terry cinched down Chase's legs and arms, one-by-one, until no movement was possible and the tightness nearly cut into his blood flow.

"There, that ought to do nicely" she said as she pulled the last knot taut. "Just one more thing" she said as she returned to the bathroom, returning with something she held behind her back.

"Okay, this is a really big surprise, so hold your eyes closed. No, no, all the way you" Terry continued. When Chase complied, she slipped the ball gag, so recently soaked with her own spit, into his mouth and rounded the straps around Chase' neck. He balked, moving his head around to avoid the bridle.

She slapped him, hard, across the face. Chase was stunned beyond belief and for a moment, the shock sent his pecker to half-mast.

"I'm going to do things to you baby, some good things, some bad things. But the one thing I can't have is for you to be screaming like a little girl during it all. I know these rooms are supposed to be soundproofed, but you know, a high-pitched squeal might make it through. You don't want our little fun to be interrupted by the police, do you? That wouldn't be any good at all would it?"

Chase nodded "no" and Terry buckled the ball gag into place securely.

"Now, that's better" Terry said. "Now I'm going to find out what you really, really want. We're going to play a little truth or consequences" she said bringing the riding crop up to trace over his nipples. When I think you're telling the truth, I'll be good to you. When you're lying, I'm going to be bad to you, do you understand?"

Chase nodded "yes."

"I'm gonna get a little more comfortable and get rid of this nasty old robe. Terry traipsed over to the combination alarm-clock radio and plugged in her phone, went to her music service and punched in "She's got the Jack" by AC/DC and turned up the volume. No point in wasting a good memory, she thought. As the rough and tumble R&B ballad poured out, she took position in the open part of the room near the bed and began her dance. She knew not to take the robe off too quickly, it was all in the delay, the tease. So, she danced forward and back, bending at the waist until her mammoth breasts threatened to break through the thin fabric, only to turn and walk away just before they made it. Chase was entranced, his cock once again like steel and his mind totally focused on the woman he thought he used to know.

Terry turned away from Chase and, with an exaggerated motion leaving nothing to the imagination, slipped her right hand inside the band of her tiny black thong. Chase could see her sway to the music, her hand obviously strumming her clit, and he wanted to bolt out of the chair so badly that he could taste it. She swayed and shook to her own masturbatory fantasy while he sat like a man dying of thirst at the edge of an oasis. As the song ground on Terry seemed to orgasm, her head rearing back and her beautiful golden-blonde hair trailing down her back. Chase wanted so desperately to fuck her, to bend her over and give it to her hard. His hips, he realized, were bucking against the restraints, seeking her out to no avail.

In that moment, the robe came off the shoulders. Terry had been opening it from the front, and she lifted it up until it fell just a little. He could see black leather straps over both shoulders and what looked like it could be a bra. Terry lowered the robe, then raised it, then lowered it again all the way to her ass. YESS thought Chase, it is some sort of harness. OH MY GOD, he thought. The robe dropped to the floor and Terry kept her rhythm up to the song.

Terry turned and the effect was explosive. Her tits were put on full display by the little black leather harness and swung gracefully with her every movement. Chase had forgotten how big, beautiful and dark her nipples were. Advancing on him she held her hand up to his nose. It was wet and it smelled of her pussy. He wanted so badly to lick that hand, clean it. Tried to moan the words "lick it" out of his mask, but Terry ignored him and smeared the sticky substance all over his face and under his nose, returning to her dance as though he were merely one of a vast audience.

The remainder of the dance brought Terry closer and closer to Chase, and Chase closer and closer to climax. She scratched his chest with her bright red nails. She threw her hair down on him at the end of a long arc, lashing his erect penis with it like a cat o' nine tails. She sat on his legs and wedged her panty-covered ass against his cock. When he bucked against her, she brought the crop down on his breasts—two times hard on each. He was in the most titillating misery he'd ever known and the question of the night running through his brain: WHO THE HELL WAS THIS WOMAN?

"PLLLSSSS" he was able to mutter through the gag "PLLLUSSSEE". Knowing that she had him right where she wanted him, Terry started the questions again.

"Have you been unfaithful to me Chase?" she asked, a basic, all-reaching simple inquiry.

"YSSSSS" Chase answered, nodding his head busily up and down.

"Oh, now baby, that isn't the truth. You're going to have to pay a big penalty on that one" she said and briskly brought the crop down directly on the head of his cock, then lightly peppered the underside with more whacks until it was all bright red. Chase screamed in surprise and shock at the first pop, then adjusted to the constant staccato of the little whip until it very nearly felt good.

"Look baby" she said "you're going to have to do much better than that if you're going to survive the evening. Let's make my questions a little more specific.

"Have you been fucking Cara?" she asked directly. Another denial was met by still stronger punishment, this time directed to his balls. Any worry Terry had about whether or not she could go through with it was burned away by her anger as she saw her husband of twelve years lie to her without an ounce of remorse.

"Eight weeks ago, when Cara and Steve were over were you in the garage fucking her?" Terry asked. Chase face gave away the answer, but he continued to lie nonetheless.

It was not until Terry brought out Cliff's pictures of Chase and Cara together at the hotel in Jupiter that he finally caved. Terry rewarded him because she knew there were more layers to peel away and she wanted him compliant.

Chase sat non-responsive, beaten, looking down at his knees.

"There, you see that wasn't so hard was it?" Terry said, staring at the timer on her cellphone propped on the desk next to her. Fifteen minutes until the arrival. She'd better get on it.

"You see, when you tell the truth, I can do good things for you" she said, and lowered her mouth onto the top of his cock, making sure that her lips did not touch it firmly. He ploughed upwards with his hips, hoping to create enough friction to bring himself off, but Terry wasn't having any of it.

"Oh no baby, we can't let you cum that quick, can we? We've just begun our game."

Chase groaned in frustration.

"You've been fucking Cara in the ass haven't you?" she asked, and a defeated Chase nodded "yes." She smacked him hard across the face. "Answer verbally" Terry instructed.

"YSSSS, MM FKDGD HRRR ASSS" Chase replied morosely.

For the next fifteen minutes Terry played the question and answer game, torturing Chase with pain when he lied, and torturing him with pleasure when he finally broke down and answered honestly. Chase had confessed to the affairs at work, on the road, with Cara, and with two of her other "friends" as well. Still, a deal was a deal and Terry was, surprisingly, almost uncontrollably turned by the pain she was inflicting on Chase. She was perched over him, her sopping wet slit inches away from his throbbing cockhead and fully intending to plunge down on it when the doorbell rang.

"Well now, who could that be?" Terry said, breaking her reverie. "Did you order room service? That would be pretty expensive and we're watching our budget because you've pissed away so much money on every cunt from here to Atlanta. Let's see who it is shall we?" To his utter amazement, he saw his wife, no longer wearing a single stitch of clothing, walk confidently to the door, and open it wide. There were three men outside. They greeted Terry like old friends, each giving her a peck on the cheek and a hug as they passed into the room. There were two young studs, as Chase thought of them, and a big older guy.

"Chase. I've brought you here tonight to let you know that I'm divorcing your lying, thieving, pussy-mongering ass so that I can find someone who appreciates me. I'm going to show you tonight what I'm like in the company of real men, men who know how to treat a woman, men who know how to be a man, and who are hung like men" she uttered cruelly into his ear. "And you're going to watch."

For the next hour John, Carlos and Leon lavished every attention they could muster on Terry. They rubbed her body with oil, their hands roaming over her already titillated skin until she was very nearly ready to cum from their touch alone, then took turns at her snatch with their tongues and gorgeous long dicks until she had peaked again and again, her screams of ecstasy filling Chase' ears. Finally, she instructed Carlos lay on his back and mounted him, then directed Leon to enter her ass from behind and, once, the two were busily sawing away on her ordered John to stand up on the bed and lower his cock into her mouth. For half an hour she rolled into and out of a state of continuous orgiastic bliss that peaked again and again. Throughout, Terry complimented her lovers and chided Chase, who alternated between utter misery at seeing his lovely wife give herself so freely to complete strangers, and involuntary erection by the incredible live pornography show playing out within feet of him.

It was so exhausting that Chase had nearly passed-out.

Noticing, Terry instructed "it's time to say goodbye to Chase boys." She left the bed and got on her knees facing Chase. Carlos and Leon stripped off the condoms they'd been using and stood diagonally, facing her, their large cocks in their hands. The wait had been nearly unbearable for them, but it was at an end.

"Come on boys, show this guy what real men can do" Terry said as she leaned her head back and opened her mouth. They needed no further urging and Carlos, then Leon, jacked themselves into explosions with great spouts of cum that at first shot completely past Terry, then landed on her face, across her nose, in her eyes and in her mouth. Terry reached out and sucked the last drops from both now limp cocks.

"Okay John. Finish me" she instructed.

John, who had watched the floor show with manic intensity lifted Terry and walked her over to the chair to which her adulterous husband was tied. She didn't know where he was going with this, but she knew enough to follow his lead. He bent her over so that her hands rested on the broad arms of the chair and her tits brushed her husband's hands. "Juxtaposition" she thought as he stepped behind her and squeezed a large ball of lubricant onto her already well-stretched anus, then entered her. Terry now had an idea what John wanted, and she brought her face up to within inches of Chase's. John grabbed her hair and began slowly maneuvering his big tool deeper and deeper into her.

Her body responded, reluctantly at first and then with increasing fire until she was pushing her ass backwards to meet every thrust John gave her.

"I'm free Chase" Terry began, "free to do whatever I want, whenever I want, with any one I want. You set me free, bit-by-bit, with every single little cheat. Now watch while I let John fill my ass with his sperm. I think I...may...join...himmmm..."

John pounded her mercilessly, an entire afternoon of visual stimulation driving him towards an explosive conclusion. He seized Terry's arms and held them behind her, looping his left arm around both of hers, while wrapping his right arm over her shoulder and gripping her left tit. Soon the two of them boiled over and collapsed onto the bed behind them.

The boys dressed and left and Terry took a leisurely bath, shampooing the jism from her hair and scrubbing it from her body, then primping herself until she was absolutely perfect again. She looked at herself in the mirror, liking what she saw. When she emerged from the bathroom, travel bag in hand, Chase was asleep, or perhaps passed out. She prodded him awake.

"I'm undoing the restraint on your left wrist and the rope just enough to get you started. If you work at it for a few minutes, you should be able to get free. If not, housekeeping will find you in the morning and you can get out that way. All of your stuff is in your Suburban. That's why I took the van to the airport. I left it at Steve and Cara's. I'm going to pick up the kids now and let Steve know Cara's been fucking you for months. Then I'm going home. Don't bother trying to get in, I've changed all the locks and I've already warned the police that we're in a divorce and you might be violent. I've emptied your banking accounts except for a thousand bucks, and, oh, the securities account got locked down yesterday when we gave them notice of the divorce filing. Goodbye Chase, you're the last mistake I'm going to make."

With that, she turned and left.

EPILOGUE.

It was five months before I heard from her again. I didn't expect to hear from her during the divorce. She'd be wary of making a trail to me. Then, on a hot Saturday afternoon in late October she just showed up at my front door.

She looked spectacular, like she was heading to the beach, a blue bikini of some kind covered by a shifty tropical beach cover.

"Wow, I didn't expect to see you again after all this time" I answered the door, stunned.

"Well, we're final, so I'm finally free. The kids are with Chase, so I thought I'd come over." With that, she walked right past me into the house, knowing, I suppose, that I was too stunned to invite her in. We retired with drinks to the pool, which I'd been busy cleaning before she rang.

Chase had gone absolutely crazy on the filing, vacillating from abject shame and apology one day to threats to burn the house down to the ground the next. Weirdest of all, he had insisted to his attorney that his wife, not he, was the unfaithful one and told a strange tale of her conducting an orgy right in front of him at a South Beach hotel. He offered four restraints and four ropes as evidence, but standing alone they were just as likely something he himself had bought. Subpoenas directed to the Hotel showed no guests in room 306 on that afternoon, and subsequent subpoenas directed to the hotel's camera data by Chase's thorough counsel showed no occupants of room 306 on May 24, and no group of three of a black, Hispanic and "elderly big man" on the premises at all. An order for an on site inspection (with accompanying right to photograph) revealed no large wooden Spanish chair of the kind Chase had painstakingly described. Chase counsel was quite good, just not good enough to have subpoenaed all the hotel's tape for the previous three months. Had they done so and carefully reviewed them, they might have noticed that the tape for May 24 bore a striking--one might even say identical--appearance to the tapes of May 8.

Terry's two-inch thick sheaf of photographs, credit card receipts and witness statements would doubtless have been enough to sink Chase's ship all on their own, but when Cliff recovered a box Chase dumped into the trash bin at the local 7-11 on his way home from work the following Monday, the hundreds of pictures it contained of Chase with his cock in various inappropriate places, his goose was well and truly cooked. Terry's lawyer deposed him on video, feigning an understanding ear to his complaints about Terry so that he would build his denial of infidelity, then lowering the boom on him in spectacular fashion until he confessed nearly all.

"Now that you're free, what's your plan?" I asked her once we'd resettled near the pool. There was indeed a tiny electric blue string bikini and matching thong under her beach cover, and Terry was displaying both to their best advantage, lying on her stomach on my lounger, her calves crossed behind her.

She lifted the tall gin and tonic I'd made to her lips, took a long pull and said "nothing. At least not for a while. I made one killer mistake with Chase and I don't plan on repeating it. So, I'm going to go slow on this one, take my time."

It was music to my ears, because I knew that once she found Mr. Right, I was to be put aside.

"Alright," I said "If I can ask, what brings you to my door after so much time away?"

"Well, I said I was going to slow down, I didn't say I was going to be a nun, did I?" she asked.