All Comments on 'A Little Revenge - Tape 01'

by ProperlyTwisted

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No clue

No clue where this story is going or coming from....no background info of the protagonist...nothing ...nada

At least in the first chapter introduces your main characters properly....

The first chapter should be like the entree’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And.......?

So what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Divorce is next

50-50 split, she gets the house and kids, because he cheated first. But since she became a vindictive slut for a guy she only knew for 2 hours, she got no alamony. John gets some free sex, but she dropps him as soon as she realizes what she lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great potential

Ignore the complaints, a good start and you can take this story in multiple directions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Contradiction

Hubby watches every bill carefully yet wife can sneak out enough cash to pay a high-end investigator?

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

I feel like I tuned into the middle of an episode ....

Not bad but bafflement ensues.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Twisty for sure.

Probably a terrible idea but a great train wreck to watch as it crashes!

Hopefully this won't just be a series of erotic romps but actually have some character development and story to go with it.

I see bad things coming and am looking forward to reading them.

Lars420Lars420about 4 years ago
Love it !

I eagerly anticipate Tape 2 (more revenge)

ProperlyTwistedProperlyTwistedabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. This is my inaugural undertaking, so I view it as a learning process. If it is any consolation, I was thinking many of the same thoughts--how to deepen the characters, where do we go from here? etcetera, last evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What did she lose? She had evidence of cheating...

Believe me, she has a case both against her husband in several states, but also his company. Most companies turn a blind eye on their reps behavior outside of the company, but she had evidence that her husband had be fooling around with people inside the company as well. Most companies will pay out just to keep the potential damage down. So she will not be broke. There are kids involved, so she gets the house, but she will get half the money regardless, and half his retirement. Just to dump a serial cheater?

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 4 years ago
Interesting start

A few holes, as others have pointed out, but overall a good start. This has potential and I’ll go along for the ride to see how well it plays out.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Ignore negative, petty remarks. No story is good enough to some of these anonymous visitors here. It's easy to criticize, I would like to see how good they are creating one. They won't dare. Any way, I enjoyed your story and hope to see more of your work. It was well written and she was a very sexy fantasy.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritabout 4 years ago
Missed that bit

I love the people who complain about little details and get it wrong. Namely, the anonymous poster worried about the "Contradiction."

"'Do you have a way to pull some money out of the bank without him knowing about it?'

She searched her mind briefly. 'Yes' she replied."

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Interesting start.

Rain, reign, rein. Homophones ... sound the same.

Rein: As a noun, fits on a horse (or oxen).

As a verb, it directs the animal’s movement.

Reign: A verb, meaning to control a country. Like a king, emperor, shah, dictator etc.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Different

I like different (and well-written) 5* from me.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Cheating

Why not just divorce the asshole? Why lower yourself to his level and become just another cheating whore. Way overdone plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A point to question

If he is a near 10 in looks what keeps the "ladies" coming back for more. With just a 4 incher there should be little reason to return unless they like doing all those nasty things with nothing painful. Get the divorce, get the degree, and then get a man she can trust and enjoy in her bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

5 stars

waifwaifabout 4 years ago
Contradiction????

To the anon who posted...

"Hubby watches every bill carefully yet wife can sneak out enough cash to pay a high-end investigator?"

Every stay-at-home wife/mother I know stashes cash somewhere to pay for surprise parties, gifts, shopping, whatever. It's called Mad Money. Nobody likes being completely dependent on a spouse with no access to funds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The way you wrote it ,the husband is a player .

A beautiful wife he neglects, 2kids at home. A real shit. I like this guys advice to her but what she is doing is self destructive. Divorce his ass go back to school and get on with your life. If this x lawyer is your cup of tea ,date and find who he is and find yourself.

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

I really liked this hopefully there is more to come. I agree with another commenter If she shows her husband this it will cost her in the divorce. The one problem I have with it is the honest lawyer, there is no such thing.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Good first chapter

This is definitely different, and while not sure where this is going, like another reader, I'm happy to give five 5* because the plot as presented is well conceived and the narrative well written, with readers drawn into these two main characters versus the transgressor. Mostly, we still don’t have all the info at our fingertips, nor if we are honest does the narrator John. Through John, the wronged woman Terry now has a lot of evidence against her husband Chase, including current and a significant historical info if not evidence of his serial affairs, while even if Terry shows Chase tape 1, most of the evidence amounts to indiscretion rather than infidelity and is both post-evidence and insignificant compared to Chase's activities. The damage to any divorce settlement By this video depends on how she presents the video to him, as with expert help it is possible to stream it to him without being recorded.

One reader quoted that Chase kept a tight rein on her expenses, but most of us realise that housewives are bright and cute enough to be able to put some money away, and PI companies are also cute enough to have paying in accounts in the name of plumbing or landscape services so they can be disguised.

Where it counts, Terry wants him to see what sex aids and sexy clothing she was spending his money on, so John has prompted Terry to make those on her card.

I am really concerned about the stuff we don’t know, (1) John appears to be an ex lawyer/part-time psychiatrist or relationship counsellor, but what is he doing now, what made him who he is, how old is he, why was he also drowning his sorrows, and has he really turned his life around on the chance that some doll he spoke to for an hour woulte his month of getting pumped up? (2) can’t believe Chase is a cock hound with a 4” dick or even smaller than average, so is Terry lying or winding him up? (3) I'm suspicious enough to wonder Terry and Chase setting up the narrator for some unknown reason?

On the positives I also like John's role as narrator, accepting that in normal circumstances he is way out of her class, but trust, honesty and reliability can easily put him up from 6 to 9, while she has the "attitude" of her husband devaluing her from 10 down to possibly 7 or even lower in her mind, and by using a series of tapes to boost Terry, he gets to stick around and make a better impression.

I enjoyed the first tape, let's see where this is going. I for one trust that this is going to be well worth following.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Excellent

Don't know what category to place this story into. I think she has fallen out of Loving Wives category. Can't wait for more.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

Arrrrrggghhh! I gotta wait for more? .... very fun revenge setup. Where's it going? I look forward to reading further. Great start!*****

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 4 years ago
Great start

Well written story with an interesting twist - can't wait for more of this 5* story.

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbodyabout 4 years ago
Great start!

REALLY good start! Keep it going (cumming?)! I hope John wins the prize!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good for me.

I don't usually comment but, I gotta say it was good. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A very clever setup, . . .

but for what punch line? The husband crossed the bridge, and the wife just burned it. He's been getting from other women what she hasn't been giving, so she films her giving it to another man, essentially a stranger? So how does lowering herself to her husbands slime pit solve, correct, or compensate for anything? She's fucking a bar hound and not worried about venereal disease? The wife is stupid and very short sighted. She's going to give this film to her husband and doesn't think he will use it to paint HER as the whore who drove him into the arms of other women? That he's always known she was a bar hopping slut, and now the wife finally provided the evidence. In the end it will be the usual victims who pay for their mutual ignorance and selfishness, the children. God help them.

So I'm going to continue reading and wait to rate the completed work. I have a strange inkling this may turn into a camouflage cuck story. Otherwise it will be just describing the details of the death throws this marriage exhibits as it goes down the toilet.

Thanks for the effort, so far.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 4 years ago
WELL DONE

A well written first chapter. And you've left us wanting more. Excellent.

I must admit that I didn't expect to see a full-blown critique based on just one chapter, though. I'll leave mine until the end.

As the man who jumped off a ten-story building said as he passed each floor, "So far, so good".

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Nice!!!

Hope the next chapters give this one justice!!! Looking forward to them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Plot holes

Spencer has enumerated them well. She's just sent hubby proof of her own infidelity, thereby conceding the moral high ground and probably jeopardizing her divorce options in court. Plus, it doesn't figure a mother wouldn't first think of her children instead of revenge. She'd want to protect them above all else. Getting crass revenge seems juvenile. If she's done with hubby, and she sure hasn't helped herself with the mysterious stranger, why should she care about twisting his nose? She's effectively burned her marital bridges, and as written, hubby is beyond use as a husband.

On the plus side, the writing style is suspiciously good. Good dialogue, too. You've done this before.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
So, she has her husband by the balls with the PI report, and . . .

. . . then she completely gives away that advantage by making a sex tape and giving it to her husband? No wonder she was a Stepford Wife: she’s dumb as a box of rocks. Crack rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can’t wait,...

I’ve only read 3/4 of the first page (gotta go for now), and I like it. I expect it’ll wind up 5 stars, ... I hope,...

It’s tight - no frequent mechanical glitches to interrupt the flow, no disjointed transitions to make you wonder if it will get lost on the next page.

Interesting characters. I’m rooting for her more than the protagonist.

I’ll ‘fav’ the author right now just on faith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Yup! 5 Star stuff. I just got to finish. Yes, I guess you are a bit twisted, but properly so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NO lawyer or ez-lawyer

(is he retired or disbarred) in their right mind would have her make a video--it is her downfall and the lawyer should have known that. you don't give the ooposition ammunition unless his only goal is to insure the divorce but then he really isn't that trustworthy is he?

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
Hey for a first time

You did a very good job. Looking for part 2

ProperlyTwistedProperlyTwistedabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. #2 is under way, probably be a few days before it is out. Work is work.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

A fun read, a shame there's no follow-up though, it's just getting interesting. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous