A Little Show And Tell

Story Info
Kindergarten teacher shows husband she likes variety.
2.2k words
3.73
43.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers

My wife is an elementary teacher, so she makes good use of the old SHOW AND TELL. We'd talked about our own form of the classroom classic a lot, and we've read all we could find about the subject of wives performing for their husbands, having sex with men in their husband's presence. I disclosed one night, after an incredible hour of fucking and oral delights, that I had fantasized about watching her give head and fuck another man. She smiled, coquettishly, and said she had too. She went on to say she might enjoy "granting" me that pleasure. I was thrilled. We laughed about it and I could see she liked the idea of sex with other guys. Our sex was great, but we had began to look for variety to spice things up even more. "I'd love to see some horny hunk's dick disappearing into your tight little pussy," I said that first night as we rested after wonderful sex.

On more than one occasion she brought our conversation back to that subject and said a wife might have to do a few things to sacrifice for her husband's pleasure, like fucking some handsome stud with a big, stiff member. "You like that?" she asked.

"I know you like the idea of sleeping with other men," I said, "but would you be comfortable fucking someone in front of me?" I asked.

"I don't think I'd get off being laid in front of a packed house at Carnegie Hall," she quipped with a laugh, "but getting it while my husband got the pleasure from watching might be fun. You know, a little Show And Tell. Who knows, maybe I'm more of an exhibitionist than I thought," she added with a wicked grin. "Maybe someday Carnegie Hall might be possible."

We discussed what kind of guy she'd prefer to fuck and narrowed it down to about five guys we knew and a few celebrities she thought were sexy. "What are some things you'd want in a lover?" I asked one night.

"Size would matter in an affair," she quipped with a grin. "Why have it if it's just ordinary, you know, average." She'd want someone easy to look at, of course, but she also insisted he be one horny son-of-a-bitch. "Give me someone who likes pussy and can come more than once a week," she answered sarcastically. I came more than once a week, but I got the message.

Once we decided to go ahead and have her fuck someone else while I watched, the rest was easy. It was fun talking and planning our event, thinking about the details, who we would work on as a candidate, and how to pull it off. "I want someone who will fill me up," she said with a smirk. "No needle dicks. Nothing personal, sweetheart, but this is for novelty and excitement. We might as well go for something memorable. Your dick is nice, but you're no John Holmes, love."

We decided she'd pick someone to fuck, spend a night with him, then if we still felt good about the whole thing I'd join them for a little show and tell. They'd show me and I'd tell them what to do next. "If you're good, maybe we'll let you join in after a time or two," she declared, snuggling up to my nakedness, reaching for my cock.

"I think I'm going to like this," I chuckled, savoring the feel of her fingers around my dick, her lips on my neck, and her hard nipples against my chest.

"You want to come inside me and practice?" she asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said reaching for her pussy, sliding the tips of my fingers between her wet, puffy labia, searching for her clitoris with my thumb.

It was nearly two months later before Claire and I had it all set up. We sat on each side of a naked fellow with a hard-on pointing at the ceiling and a horny smile. His name was Jake, still is, and he was an old friend of mine. She confessed that she'd had the hots for him for quite some time and we invited him to meet us at a restaurant to explain what it was we wanted him to do. Once we explained the deal to him, what she needed, what she was eager to have him to, what my place was in the whole thing, he jumped at the chance to fulfill all of my wife's wishes and my fantasies.

I looked at him, nodded, and put it all out there. "We'd like you to do anything she wants: eat her, fuck her, kiss her passionately, make love to her as best you can, and we trust you'll do whatever this very horny lady needs," I said and he quickly agreed with a nod and a grin. "After your first time," I explained, "I'd like to watch you do it."

"Anything off limits?" he asked. I told him if there was something he wanted to do to her he should let her know, and she'd tell him if that was okay. "You want me to wear a condom?" he asked.

"I had my tubes tied last year, so come away," she said, leaning in and kissing him on the lips. Their kiss was more intimate than friendly, and their lips lingered together for a brief moment. "You can ejaculate all you want in my pussy," she said, planting another kiss on his lips.

I stood up and walked to the chair by the window. Claire wrapped her fingers around his erect shaft, looked over at me, then began a slow up and down motion, turning her eyes up to meet his. "She's good," I said.

After a few motions, she bent over and placed her lips over the tip of his cock. "I love the taste of a hard cock in the morning," she said as she swirled her tongue around the end, let her tongue play along the delicate skin of his penis, then taking his entire length down her throat.

After ten minutes of savoring his cock with her mouth, she looked up at him and asked, "Want to fuck?"

"Oh god," he said as I watched and my heart began to beat faster. Since the first time we talked about her performing for me with another man, I had eagerly awaited the chance to watch another man's cock disappear into her wet and wonderful pussy.

"My husband has never seen me suck another man's cock before," she said, "and now he'd love to see you fuck me and fill me with your semen."

Claire and Jake performed for me for over two hours, and I watched them fuck, then kiss, do everything ever done orally, and I even watched them sleep between orgasms. I sat and watched him suck her breasts like a hungry baby, eat her pussy from below, above, and in a marvelous sixty-nine, and I saw her sit on his lap and bounce over him like a horny school girl. I saw him fuck her from behind, on his side, and I got close enough to see him sliding in as she bent down across his chest with her ass in the air.

I eagerly watched her cleaning her own juices off this other man's spent cock, catching his ejaculations in her mouth as she held his spurting erection inches from her lips, and I delighted in seeing him repeatedly fucking her every orifice in every position I could think of. It was a marvelous afternoon watching my wife have sex with Jake, one we talked about repeatedly for a week afterward.

After Jake left she slept until eleven that night, then we stretched out together in bed and talked quietly about the afternoon. "You liked putting on the show today?" I said in more of a statement than a question.

"I loved it, especially when you groaned over in the corner," she said with a sigh.

"Could you do Carnegie Hall?" I asked with a chuckle.

"For a while I'll stick to fucking for an audience of just my husband," she said. "Maybe small groups some time, but I'll reserve my performances for you, my sweet, for a while. Maybe I'll fuck two or three guys so you can watch that," she said.

"I'd love that," I said.

The second time I watched Claire get fucked by someone else, was when she set up a session with two guys. She had met Jason at her yoga class and Kevin is a close friend of his. They had flirted for a few weeks, and she told Jason when they went for coffee, after about ten minutes of friendly conversation, she quickly got to the meat of the matter. That was when she told him straight out that her husband likes to watch. That bit got his full attention, and he offered to give me something to see. "He really likes to watch you fuck other men?" he asked stirring his coffee. She told him about Jake, about the first time she'd performed for me, and explained what we wanted from him.

"He likes to see me have a really good time," she replied with a sultry grin, "and that means in anyway I want." He said he could do that and I asked, "Do you maybe have a friend who would also like to make my husband happy? We've been thinking about making it a threesome thing."

"I have as many friends as you'd like," he said. "How many do you want?"

"Just two of you would be all I could handle for starters," my horny wife said with a broad grin. "My husband's talked about me maybe doing two guys at one time. He thinks he'd like that, so maybe later on we can add even more to our repertoire."

Claire told me she wanted to fuck Jason without an audience, at first, then I could come in and be an audience when he invited his friend. I eagerly agreed and looked forward to seeing her with two guys. "Tell me about Jason," I said.

"Well, he's tall, a great kisser, and he says he loves eating pussy."

"Just your kind of dude," I said.

"He has big hands and feet and what goes along with that. Size is good," she said enthusiastically.

"Has he eaten your pussy yet?" I asked.

"Other than kiss, I won't do anything without your knowledge and approval beforehand," she said. "No, he hasn't done anything but introduced me to his tongue, but I intend to let him do all my orifices. He drove us to the coffee shop, and I kissed him when we said goodbye, but I told him then I don't fuck without you knowing about it first."

The next weekend she fucked Jason at his place, then he invited his friend to make it a threesome a few days later. She excitedly told me about her first time with Jason, recalling the details and even showed me some of the things he did. We screwed and relived her time with her new friend, letting me play his part and doing what he did. She loved the way he ate pussy and guided me through his techniques. With her hands on my head, forcing me against her vulva, with her legs spread wide apart, she led me through each step of their lovemaking.

"I love the way he sucks on my clitoris," she said, her eyes closed and her mouth open wide as she savored the sensation as I sucked on her sensitive nub as she instructed. "I can't wait until I have Jason at my pussy and Kevin's cock in my mouth. Are you eager to see that?" she asked.

"I bet almost as much as you are," I said. "I can't wait to see one guy fucking your pussy while the other one does your mouth." She nodded, having difficulty concentrating on anything but my lips and tongue over her puffy lips. "Are you thinking of someone right now, eating your pussy other than me?" I asked as I paused, lifting my tongue off her labia. She nodded, her eyes still closed tight and her top teeth biting gently on her bottom lip. "Jason?" I asked. Her eyes opened and she smiled, then nodded a second time.

"You mind?"

"I'd be disappointed it you weren't," I said.

When I finally watched her with Jason and Kevin, disappointment wasn't one of the things I felt. They worked on her as a team, doing things naturally as if they'd fucked her many times, figuring out each move and working in complement. Jason ate her pussy while Kevin sucked and kissed her nipples, then fed her his cock, which she sucked like it tasted better than anything she'd ever had in her mouth. She curled her lips over the end of his cock, sucking gently, then let her tongue swirl around the bulbous knob, moving slowly, as if she was savoring the flavor of his dick.

Jason all the while covered her with his body, his cock moving in and out of her pussy, often holding still at the bottom of his stroke, driving with his hips, moving her entire body with the force of each thrust against her pelvis. Seeing two men fuck and get head from my wife was the most sexually exciting thing I'd ever watched, and my cock had become erect as I witnessed it.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers