My Wife Wants My Friend's Large Cock

Story Info
Wife desperately wants friend's massive cock.
5.5k words
4.22
279.1k
284
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To understand what happened, you need to understand my wife. She is different, complicated, sometimes a prude, occasionally the most sensual woman possible. She comes to bed wearing short nightgowns that hit her about mid to upper thigh and holds up her breasts by thin straps. She is my second wife and married first at thirty. She was not promiscuous but had several men before her marriage and two after her divorce..

She is blonde with blue eyes. When sexually aroused, her eyes turn as blue as the Mediterranean. They are damp, almost wet, which makes them all the bluer. When she looks at you with those dark blue eyes, she is ready to be taken.

She is slender and has been all her life. A good diet and lots of exercise had kept her body as solid as when she was sixteen. Her waist is slim, which only emphasizes her wide hips. She wears a C-cup that has not changed since her high school days.

Her legs are long, slender, and sexy. She is a true southern belle, a toucher, affectionate and honest. These qualities in the south are not considered flirting, yet men will often respond as though she is flirting. Men of all ages want to fuck her, and she is aware of this and usually gives them a smile of thanks. I am not bothered by this as I wouldn't want a wife that no one else wanted.

She is kind and helpful to others, a quality seldom seen in a beautiful sensual woman. She is proper in her dress, dressing for the occasion rather than emphasizing her best qualities. She is also one of the few women who look good in jeans even after thirty.

She has neighborhood men who will come by when she is working in her flower garden to talk with her and see how her ass fills out her Levi's. She always finds time to speak with them no matter how busy.

She is a prude when talking, or in her case, not talking about sex. However, with alcohol to loosen her inhibitions, she would do anything a man could dream of except. Alcohol loosens her reserve more so than most people. Two glasses will loosen her tongue, and she will talk about sex and her sexual past. With three glasses, her eyes became a darker blue, she will become more erotic and seductive. She loved to dance and could dance to every song played. Dancing has the same effect as wine, and a combination of both can combine to make her a sexy woman free to be herself. Therefore, she drinks very moderately.

We have a country club in our development where we often eat. On Saturday night, they always feature a band. When a band is scheduled with her type of music, we always attend. I have to monitor her drinking; Linda could be cool and aloof when dancing with a man or become seductive and hot with the next man she danced with.

We have been married for ten years and have a great sex life. My name is Howard, and I'm forty years old. My wife is Linda and is thirty-eight. I thought I knew her, but I guess people are constantly changing. When we were first married, I was jealous, but while Linda liked to flirt, I learned to trust her. Of course, there are advantages for a marriage when the wife teases, she gets turned on and is aggressive in bed, and I think of someone fucking her, and I'm turned on. Yet, I often wonder when did it happen that she felt sex and love was not exclusive to marriage and when lust for another man's cock took its place.

Part of her evolution in sex was her good friend Effie. Effie was divorced because she couldn't resist the temptation to cheat on her husband with a younger well-hung man. It so happened it was the same man who was my good friend.

Joe had been my friend since we first moved here. Most people at the club thought he didn't belong because he worked as a carpenter and handyman. Joe was a large man, perhaps six-four around 240-250 pounds of muscle. Joe was divorced, many of the upper-class ladies of our community had seduced Joe simply because his organ was so large. He was, in fact, hung like a horse and had become the neighborhood stud.

Effie told my wife that she had set out to seduce Joe after seeing his half-hard member hanging nearly out of his shorts. After Effie's well know encounter and divorce. Many of the middle-aged married women in the neighborhood had chased him without mercy.

"I was never disappointed Effie said about Joe." But, God, Linda, it's so big, and he just wouldn't stop fucking me even when I begged him to! It hurt and felt good at the same time, and he is the only man to make me scream out in pain and cry out in pleasure. "I would fuck him again today."

Joe and Effie were younger than us, Effie was just old enough to have two teenage daughters, and Joe was even younger, only twenty-six years old. Joe called one night and asked us to go to the dance that Saturday night. He was taking a young divorcee, and because this was her first date since her divorce, she was hesitant, still hurting from the breakup. So, with Linda's agreement, who is always ready to go dancing, we promised to meet them there.

Linda dressed up more than usual, wearing a skirt that hugged her well-rounded hips and flared out to the hem that came just above the knee. She wore 4-inch heels so she wouldn't be taller than I was. The skirt was thin enough that with the light behind her, we could see the outline of her legs running all the way to her crotch. I figured she dressed provocatively because there was a younger woman there to compete with. Her blouse or top was cut low, showing ample cleavage, and even wearing no bra, her breasts were high, and nipples pointed.

The girl arrived late. We found her a pretty girl when she finally arrived, but she had not done much to make herself attractive. After introductions, she sat quietly, sipping on a glass of wine and generally talking when spoken to. I asked her to dance and found her stiff and formal, keeping me at arm's length. Meanwhile, Joe and Linda, who had danced together often, whirled around the floor as comfortable as husband and wife. After the first dance, we came back to the table. Nancy, Joe's date, had finished her first glass of wine which made me think she was building up her courage.

She danced with Joe while I danced with Linda. Before leaving the table, Linda had finished her first glass of wine. We danced the waltz, and Linda held me close and whispered how much she loved me, and deliberately pressing her body against me, she could feel my arousal as my cock pressed against her stomach. I was no Joe with ten inches, but I could make Linda cum in eight minutes with my nearly seven inches.

Being courtesy, I asked Nancy to dance again, but by this time, I knew she was not happy being there, and knowing Joe as I did, he would be unwilling to put up with her very long. Finally, after a few minutes, she finished her 2nd class of wine and turned to me and said.

"Thank you, Howard, but I'm not feeling well, so I think I better go home."

She walked around where Joe was sitting, lay her hand on his shoulder, and said, "Joe, I feel I must go, but don't give up on me. In my present state, I'm just not ready to be in anyone's company." She left, but both Joe and I watched her nice round ass until she reached the door.

"Well, boys," Linda said. "I guess you two are stuck with me."

"Stuck with you? Joe replied, "you are the hottest woman in the place, no," he said. "The hottest woman I know, and I envy your lucky old husband every day."

Linda beaming from the complement, drained her 2nd wine and said. "Come on, let's dance."

So, away they went. I watched couples dancing and tried to tell if they were married or not. I saw Joe and Linda at times, and they were dancing and talking. At one point, I saw Linda throw back her head and laugh. It was after eleven now, and many drunk or half-drunk couples were staggering around holding on to each other. Some of the men were squeezing their pardners ass or getting a feel of a breast. No one seemed to mind.

Linda was looking good. Whenever she passed a bright light, we could all see a slender leg and thigh outline. She liked to spin when the older songs were played, and Joe would turn her, and her skirt went up each time until the tightness of her dress at the hips stopped it from going higher. All the men kept a close look at her. The 3rd round of drinks had come, and they danced on. I caught Linda's eye, and they broke off in the middle of a dance and came back to the table.

Thirsty, they both had large drinks, and Linda finished her third glass. Third wine for her combined with dancing meant she would be more seductive and erotic. That translated into meaning her inhibitions were practically nonexistent, and she would become highly sensual. She was high on dance and alcohol, and if I could have checked, I would have found her panties soaked. Joe did his best to hide his hard-on, and knowing Linda as I did, she had been rubbing her leg against Joe's dick just to tease him.

I believe Joe may have suspected that I wanted to see my wife fucked. Yes, I am one of those perverts. I often thought of how she was when she had fucked men in her past. Just thinking can give a man a hard-on. I began to believe that tonight may be the night that happened. I certainly felt Linda was different around Joe tonight. There was something different in the air.

I danced with Linda and could tell that the alcohol had had its effects on her. She put her arms around my neck, and while pressing her breasts against my chest, she kissed me with her full wet lips and begin to rub her crotch against my leg. My cock was pressing into her just above her pubic bone, and she was softly moaning. When we went back to the table, Joe had another wine waiting. Linda took a sip and excused herself to go to the bathroom. This would be her fourth glass of wine, and we were edging into unchartered water.

Joe and I watched a man finger fuckin a woman when he asked me if I had ever fingered a woman on the dance floor. I said. "No. I never even tried, but I bet you have?"

"I did once finger fuck a married woman." He answered, smiling, but it was at her house, and her husband had fallen asleep. You should have seen her wiggling on my fingers."

What happened between you and Effie" I asked, "if you don't mind telling me."

"I don't mind," he said, "most people know since it all came out at court. My favorite position is to lean a woman over a sofa and enter her cunt from behind. This way, I can watch my cock spread her pussy and hear them moan and whimper as I slide all 10 inches in their cunt. As you probably know, it was when I had Effie over her sofa, and I had bottomed out in her cunt when her husband walked in. Effie was practically screaming with pleasure and, like most black women begging me to fuck her harder.

Our conservation was cut short by Linda's return.

"Okay," She tells us, "time is running out, and I need another dance before closing, so flip a coin while I finish my drink." She did, and we did, and Joe won. His face lit up having another dance with Linda. She could make any man feel special as if he was the only one in the room. Tonight Joe was getting her his full attention. With her 3rd drink gone and a fourth begun, I could see the dark blue of her eyes even in the dimly lit club and knew she was horny enough that her panties were soaked and she was ready for anything.

When the dance ended, Joe needed to help her back to our table. She wasn't drunk, but she was intoxicated, and it seemed her legs were unsteady. She recovered quickly and was on our way to the door when she turned and asked Joe if he wanted to stop by our house for a nightcap. He responded quickly, "If it's okay with Howard?" I answered. "I think it is inevitable, so of course, you can stop by." My suggestive answer went over Joe's head but not past Linda as she looked oddly at me.

It was only a few blocks to our house, but on the way, Linda turned in her seat, facing me, raising her knee onto the middle so I could see her slender thigh all the way up to her panties.

"You are not going to believe this," she said. "but Joe told me he wanted to fuck me."

"What did you say?" I asked?

"Oh, I laughed and told him half the men around here want to fuck me."

"Did he say anything else?" I asked.

"Only one thing," she replied, spreading her legs further apart, "he said. "I would tear your pussy up?"

"Did you respond?" I asked her?

"No," she said. But it gave me a mini orgasm. I hope that doesn't bother you? Are you upset with me" she asked?

"No," I said, "not upset, not even surprised. I've seen Joe look at you and knew he wanted you. I bet he jerks off thinking about your pussy?"

She giggled, excited at the prospect. It was then we arrived home and entered the house. Linda asked me to arrange the dance floor while she fixed us drinks. Our living room is large, with two circular sofas surround a center table. I pulled the sofas apart, and Joe removed the table leaving enough room for us to dance. Linda started the music then told us, "I'm hot and sweaty, and I must take a quick shower and remove my makeup. I hope I don't scare you when I get back." and off she goes through our downstairs master bedroom and closes the door behind her.

Joe looked at me and said. "Howard, I hope I didn't get out of line tonight dancing so much with Linda. The last thing I want is to upset you."

I answered, "Joe, I love my wife, and she loves me, but I don't own her, nor does she own me. We are not the jealous type. I like for her to have a good time, and I know she was seductive tonight, and with enough alcohol, she is very good at flirting. She told me you wanted to fuck her, and I think that is what she wants. Effie has told her so many stories I think now she wants to try a big cock. But you can't assume that is what she wants, and you have to wait until she lets you know what she wants, yet, if I were you, I would take a Viagra.

"You okay with that?" He asked.

"Joe, listen to me. I want it clear that tonight is your one chance. If she doesn't want it to happen, you must never attempt it again. Tonight I will let you fuck her if that's what she wants, but I'll not let it happen again. You must not speak of this, and you must always treat her like a lady. If she wants this to happen, you own me big, and I will choose who must pay the debt. Is that clear and acceptable."

"It is," he replied. He immediately pulled a pill from a pocket and washed it down with his drink.

We waited patiently, sipping our drinks. I could feel the effects of the alcohol, and with the possibilities, my cock was swelling and throbbing. Yet, I was concerned. Effie said he had ten inches but that the head was about the size of an average big man but grew more prominent and bigger around with each inch until it reached his crotch, where it ended at four inches in diameter. So, he was longer and thicker than I was by far. So, naturally, men worry about such things and what such a cock would do to their wives cunt.

Linda came walking through the door, and we both were shocked. She was wearing an ankle-length white robe tied in the middle. I knew that she wore a small white sleeping gown that came down to her mid-thigh underneath the robe. She walked over by the bar and turned back to us. "I think I've had too much to drink tonight she said and looking at us with those sultry blue eyes. Then, she said, "Jesus, I'm hot." She had washed the makeup off her face, and without lipstick and eye makeup, she looked slightly older in the face, but nothing had changed about her fuckable body.

Her face was slightly red from embarrassment as this was far from the woman I knew. "I'm still hot from all that dancing. I hope you boys don't mind if I lose this heavy gown." She untied the belt, shrugged her shoulders, and the robe fell to the floor. She was standing there outlined by the light from the bar. Her legs were clearly visible all the way to her crotch. In addition, the top of her gown barely covered her breasts, and we could see the dark areola through the gown and her large nipples pushing the gown out. With the silence of our intent gaze, she could hear our hard breathing. She smiled at the effect. Her thigh-high sleeping gown whispered as she walked toward Joe and said. "Anyone wants to dance?"

The music she selected was soft and seductive as she was. I guess it was a dance, but it appeared to be foreplay. Linda's eyes were the deepest blue I ever saw, and they were looking at Joe, not at me. She had the big dick fever. She approached him, locked her arms around his broad shoulders, and, as she seems apt to do when her body needed cock, molded her body into his.

We knew when she came out that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts never changed. They were firm and sat high on her chest. The arouras and nipples were pink, and through the gown, we could see the small bumps that gave away that a woman was sexually aroused. Linda's nipples were sensitive to cold and arousal and would extent from her breasts, and tonight looked the size of thumbs. She was beyond hot and ready to fuck. She was at a sexual peak that I had never seen. When she pressed her breasts up against his chest, I could see the sides of her naked breasts pushing through the sides of her gown. They did a slow sensual dance.

The dance ended, and she came over to me, and with feet curled up on the couch, she was practically lying in my lap; she turned her face toward me and placed her hot wet lips on my mouth and with her tongue began caressing the inside of my mouth. She was moaning, almost whimpering, needing to be fucked so bad that she was writhing against me, clenching and unclenching her thighs.

Joe came over, sat next to her, and slipped the thin straps holding the gown up off her shoulders, releasing both breasts. He covered each breast with a large hand taking each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He began milking her nipples. As they became more extended, she gave out with the loudest trembling moan of the evening. From my position, I ran a hand up her leg and inner thigh slowly until my hand was brushing her cunt hair, and I could feel the wettest of her hot cunt. I ran two fingers into her wet pussy, and she whispered, "Please Howard, Please" I spoke to Joe, "it's time, Joe,"

She weighs about a hundred and twenty-three pounds, but Joe reached down, picked her up, and carried her to our bedroom. Feeling somewhat foolish but sexually charged, I followed behind.

He laid her on the bed; her naked breasts did not sag or flop to one side. Linda had already prepared the room; lighting was down, and she had stripped the bed down to the sheets. She had planned this entire evening. Joe, standing by the bed, pulled the gown from her body. She was beautiful and embarrassed, but we could see her desire for a cock. Joe took each leg, pulled her down to the edge of the bed. With her legs hanging off the bed, her cunt was just underneath her large pelvic bone. Her blonde cunt hair was already wet between her legs. He kneeled beside the bed and placed a leg over each shoulder, then leaning down, he buried his face in her cunt. She whimpered as his tongue licked around the lips of her cunt, and she pushed her hips up, trying to rub her pussy into his face. He pierced her hot wet vagina with his tongue, and she cried out in pleasure. When he used his mouth, teeth, and tongue around her clitoris, she shuttered and moaned. Then when he began to flick her growing clitoris with his tongue, her body began to jump, and she began to speak incoherently between gasps, moans, and groans as he sucked on her growing knob.

She twisted and turned as if he was whipping her with his tongue.

I had never been able to give her orgasm by licking and sucking on her pussy, but I began to see an orgasm coming from the signs from her mouth and body. She was becoming more vocal, although unintelligible. Her nipples looked an inch high. Her legs began to thrash about while still straining to lift her rear off the bed, trying to push her pussy into Joe's mouth; her body began to spasm when she suddenly cried out loudly.

12