All Comments on 'A Little Sister's All I Need'

by Amae

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Well written start to what may be a very enjoyable story of the close and loving sibling relationship between these two. I hope you will write more of this story so we experience the journey with them including the intimacy they could share as they grow together.

BomberFuryBomberFuryover 3 years ago

Is that going to be same as the wattpad version which hasn't been updated in a while.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great Start

Hell of a first story and very well done, as I was reading I couldn't help but want more background about these two interesting characters. That last line hooked me good and I do need more. Please continue.

ImbenevolentmasterImbenevolentmasterover 3 years ago

You really set a wonderful scene here. I look forward to more of this story! I am a fan of anime, and had a clear image in my head of the characters. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Anime Fan...

I liked this written version of anime plots. Please continue this series, I will be very interested to follow it's journey to completion. Brother-sister love is so endearing, the relationship based on years of knowledge about each other, and accepting the other person with all their strengths, as well as their faults. If only...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous