A Little Sister's All I Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even now, I can remember Amae's voice in complete detail. That precious moment gave me the courage to keep moving forward. Holding onto those dear words in my heart, I spoke authentically with a smile:

"Thank you, now I feel even more ready for the adventure ahead."

The little girl sitting beside me furrowed her brows, slightly confused about the sudden change in my facial expression. I continued to pat her head and savor this feeling.

"A stranger's opinion about my rank won't faze me nor would I care in the first place. But let's say if someone is really asking for it," I glanced at my prized blade at the far side of the room, resting in its ornate black-sheath on an elegant wooden weapon stand. "You know what happens, even if they may be an S-rank."

"There's obviously no magic users in Temple Academy that would stand a chance against you." Amae drifted into a quick thought before averting her gaze, glancing at the pillow she was hugging. "But do let me know if you need help... I don't want you to end up hating school because of me."

I nodded, now understanding the root of my sister's distress. This silly girl was worried about my happiness because I honestly did not care to attend an official university.

"I promise I won't," I smiled with a tone of reassurance. "Thanks for caring about me, I love you."

"You need to say it again like you mean it."

"Thanks for caring about me—"

"—I swear I will bite you if you don't stop teasing."

"What happened to all the times you teased me?" I chuckled at her growling and switched in a serious voice, gazing deeply into Amae's colorful brimming eyes. "Little sister, let's do our best and have a memorable school life..."

...together.

I stopped myself from voicing the last word and left it chained in the depth of my mind. That was because it would be selfish for me to hold onto her any longer. She had a wish. A special dream. Now, she was able to realize it. As an older brother, it was my duty to support her in every way possible, even if I did not fully agree with the decision.

Amae's lips finally blossomed into a beaming smile. Her eyes avoided mine for a brief moment, staring blankly at the pillow she held. Her cheeks were rosy and probably felt warm to touch.

"Here you are, prioritizing my happiness again."

"I'm also prioritizing my own, silly girl. If you are happy, then I am happy. I really am benefiting myself from seeing you smile."

I patted my little sister's head again as she embraced me, nuzzling lovingly against my neck. From Amae's kittenish behavior, this was one of the many ways she showed appreciation. I was glad that my words have gotten through because there was an inexplicable feeling pulsating in my heart. Was it because she believed me?

But none of it mattered at this point. This was a conversation for another time.

Focusing my world on Amae, I moved to her right ear and whispered from my heart, "I told you from the first day when we vowed our siblingship and I'll repeat it as many times as needed — a little sister's all I need."

Amae's cute face flushed into a tomato-red while she folded her arms.

"You're being unfair, big brother," Her voice trailed off into a soft and gentle whisper. "Is this your way of getting back at me from earlier?"

"Perhaps~" I grinned widely and realized that darkness had fully enveloped the outside world. "We should rest now. It would be tragic to oversleep for the first day of school."

"Don't jinx it now."

"If it does happen, I would be fine with it. Imagine walking into the classroom and lecture has already started. All of the students are looking your way as you apologize to your instructor for being tardy. Wouldn't that be quite the first impression?"

"Quit influencing me with your bad decisions, you delinquent."

"Delinquent? That's a bit harsh," I replied with a laugh.

"Oh? I think it fits your personality perfectly. I know how much you hate being bounded by rules. If only I could see you be a rebel in class, that would have been the cherry on top~"

As I rolled my eyes, Amae giggled and uttered the spell —「Luminescence Fade」.

The entire bedroom dimmed into a faint warm glow, now perfect for resting. I did not mind the light since I was already accustomed to her sleeping pattern. That was because my sister hated the dark. It was one of the few fears that brought out the little child in her.

Back when Amae was younger, I loved how she would hide in bed and hug me tightly like a timid kitten. It made me happy to know that I was her safe space. Nowadays, the fear subsided and this became a nightly routine.

Out of habit, I wrapped my right arm around Amae's delicate body and pulled her into me. Her back fell into my chest while she held onto my fingers, nuzzling her soft cheek against the palm. Her face felt warm and nice.

"It's been a few days since we cuddled, big brother."

"I personally think that's too long."

"It's going to be longer when we go to school," she spoke in a soft tone and nuzzled at my hand again. This time, much more slow and intentional. "It might be months before we can do something like this again."

"That's why I am holding onto you tighter than usual."

"I know."

A comfortable silence before both of us whispered our goodnights.

Holding her close in my embrace, Amae had this cozy scent around her entire being. It was a smell that made me feel at ease. Having trusted her with my heart and soul for the past decade, it was no surprise that I found her to be someone comforting.

She's so warm.

Feeling her waistline, I realized that Amae had grown into a fine young lady. Being slightly above my chest, my little sister's height did little to diminish how nubile her body had become. Not only that, her breasts had grown bigger and her butt felt more firm and rounded from training.

The more I imagined her perfect body, the lewder my thoughts became.

Memories of Amae whispering naughty phrases filled my mind. The sexy tone of I want it and make me yours that made me shiver in excitement. The surprising mornings where I would wake up to moving her head up and down, holding my erect dick in her wet mouth. And every time I climax, my sister would gulp down all my white cum, licking every last drop attentively.

Suddenly, her butt touched my crotch. I was surprised but ignored the unexpected sensation because she was probably trying to find a comfortable sleeping position.

But that was when Amae decided to wiggle her way in, pressing her soft and rounded bottom directly in between my half-erect cock. She even pushed against my shaft for a good few seconds before becoming motionless.

Based on past experiences, I knew Amae was waiting.

So you want to play.

I grinded on my little sister's perfect peachy butt, feeling my dick grow harder from the pleasure. It felt sexy to rub back and forth, sliding on the smooth material of her pajama, trying to push deeper into the cracks. I thought I heard a muffled moan, but it faded back into her normal breathing pattern.

My heart sped up as a devious smile broke across my face. I realized she was playing one of our favorite bedtime activities: The Sleeping Game.

Still laying on our sides, I moved my right hand to the hem of her nightgown, slowly lifting the edges up and exposing everything bare up to her waistline. Amae wore black panties that matched well to the thigh-high socks.

In the dimmed lighting, I took a moment to admire the sleeping beauty lying next to me. My cock could not help but twitch in excitement. My little sister's half-naked body was the definition of perfection, almost taking my breath away in the process. It was hard to hold myself back from playing with her entire body.

You're so absolutely beautiful, little sister.

Amae's legs spread open as she laid on her back, probably trying to fulfill her desires without being too obvious. I took a glance at her adorable face and as expected, her eyes were shut. It was a balancing act between being asleep and wanting to feel ecstasy.

Silly as this charade may be, it was a fun game for us both.

I gently ran my fingers down, starting from the covered knee to her exposed bare thigh, occasionally pausing to deliver delayed gratification. I felt her petite body shivered in my embrace before returning back to a supposed sleepy state.

As my right hand finally arrived at Amae's nether region, my fingers caressed something lacey and amidst that was a small ribbon.

I rubbed the gaps between her thighs and pussy with two of my fingers, testing if she would wake up. No reaction from my little sister as I slid them up and down in light strokes. As expected, she endured my first attack.

To my small victory, I felt a moist indentation on her panties as my fingers reunited in the center.

"Tell your big brother what you would like," I leaned in close and purred into my sibling's ear. "He will do anything you want, all to fulfill your heart's desire."

There was no response to my bait. Only our soft, fastened breathing in the bedroom and nothing else. I applauded Amae for remaining asleep despite her body craving otherwise.

I carefully slid her black panties off down to her thighs, careful about not waking her up while lifting her. As long as I was not too rough or obnoxious, victory was mine. Still, it was a difficult challenge to undress someone who was lying down.

Having successfully pulled Amae's panties away, I used my index and middle fingers to stimulate the area around her already wet pussy. The thought of fingering my little sister was tempting, but I decided against it for now. After all, it was fun to play around and see if I could force a moan out of her.

So I squeezed the two mounds together, then pulled them apart.

"N...mm..."

Finally, a small moan broke the long silence. A step towards victory. Amae squirmed with pleasure as I rubbed the outside of her pussy in an up and down motion. Her pubic hair was trimmed. My guess was that she took the time to shave earlier before the hot springs.

When I lifted my fingers away, my sister twitched on my chest.

This was a sign that her body craved more action.

So I slid my middle finger back towards the center and slowly, into the wet slit.

"Nn..."

As her warmness enveloped my entire finger, Amae let out a sexy gasp. Her head squirmed on my chest as I slowly slide in and out while savoring this familiar tight feeling. This sacred spot that was so moist and indescribably soft.

My little sister's whimpers turned to faint panting when I pulled out gently.

I love the way you moan.

I want to hear more.

Tracing the tip of my finger on her wet pussy, I moved towards her clit. It was time to change my approach.

"I've been wanting to try this special massage on you," I purred into Amae's ear as her legs were wide open for me. "Are you ready for it?"

No response again.

That did not matter as I was having too much fun.

My hand kneaded the little knob that peeked out from the top of the slit. I was slow and gentle in my movement, exactly the way she liked it.

As I massaged Amae's pussy, my left hand worked on playing with those perfect breasts. I lifted the pajama up to her chest and realized she was not wearing a bra at all. Perhaps, she already anticipated something naughty would happen.

My hand eventually greeted one of her perky boobs with a light pinch before flicking the nipple back and forth.

"Mm... mm... ahh..."

Amae's chest arched upward to my fondling. I smiled and continued to grope those tender breasts by switching from one to the other. Her head eventually tilted back into the crevice of my neck, leaking out a lustful moan in my ear. I quickly rewarded her with some kisses on the cheek.

"T-This feels so good~"

"Allow me to make you feel even better with this massage."

"...♡"

I sat Amae up in between my legs and made her lean back on my chest.

Now cupping one hand on her left breast and twirling the nipple, my other hand focused on rubbing her clit. I massaged the wet knob in a constant circular motion while I forced her legs open by locking them with mine.

There was nothing my little sister could do in my restraint as I proceeded with my special massage.

Amae's body twitched and trembled much more than before. I felt all of her squirming movements but kept her firm with my legs. Her moans were now blatant and filled with the desire to climax.

With my finishing move, I prepared myself and leaned my head close to Amae. My wet tongue trailed the warm skin on her ear before giving it a nice nibble.

Amae let out a passionate cry since I had attacked all of her most sensitive spots at the same time.

"I-I'm coming, c-coming..."

My little sister threw her head back with a fast jerk while I fingered her wet pussy faster and faster—

"—Ahhh-!"

A whimpered moan as the orgasm came.

Amae shivered with ecstasy as I felt her lower half tremble up and down to my fingering. Her groans sounded so erotic, exciting me to the core.

After several seconds, I released her and Amae collapsed on my chest. My sister's cheeks were flushed while I felt her warm breath wafting on my chest.

I placed my finger into my mouth and licked them clean, savoring my little sister's sweet essence. She glanced at me with a mixed expression of satisfaction and exhaustion.

"How was it?" I smiled and relished in her reaction.

"It felt better than I expected... I had trouble controlling myself when you started to play with my entire body," Amae panted and proceeded to hug me tightly. "I thought we were supposed to rest early for tomorrow."

"Well, the big brother in me somehow knew that you will be sucking me off once I fell asleep. Isn't that what you did last time?"

She stuck out her tongue since I had figured out her little plan.

"Stupid big brother..." Amae puffed her left cheek into a balloon and folded her arms. "Now I am too tired to help you out..."

I laid back on the bed, opening my arms as an invitation to join.

"Rest is more important. How about treating me to some delicious skewers instead? Somehow, food always seems to taste better when it's free."

"Yesh..." Amae's colored eyes struggling to remain open. "I agree... It... be yummy..."

I chuckled at her sleepy response and leaned over for a kiss.

Amae lifted her head in one last valiant effort and returned the love. She muttered something under her calming breath before falling into my embrace. While I could not understand the slurred words, it was probably something along the lines of I'll find a day to make time for you.

"Goodnight to you too, sleepyhead," I stroke her hair and ran them through my fingers.

She nodded, revealed a nice smile, and closed her eyes. My little sister looked so innocent and peaceful resting next to me. What a precious sight I will miss dearly.

The tightness in my chest grew but I ignored this uneasy feeling and focused on her happiness. This heartwarming smile I swore to protect, no matter what it takes.

As Amae drifted into a deep sleep, I stared blankly at the ceiling and held her close in my arm. This familiar wooden bamboo ceiling from my childhood will be no more when tomorrow comes. This precious girl sleeping beside me will be moving forward towards independence. Change was coming, whether I liked it or not. The new chapter of our life that was the upcoming quest, personally requested by Mari — the Guild Master of the Adventurer's Guild in Libertea.

After all, we did not enroll in Temple Academy to reap its benefits or form connections with powerful people. Nor did we care about reaching the pinnacle of the ranking system. In fact, those were the least of our concerns.

While the decision to become university students was Amae's personal wish, it came at a condition — to fulfill our duties as the leading adventurers within the Guild.

Our mission was simple; to act as undercover students and find evidence of the Headmaster plotting a world domination.

12