A Little Sister's Plan

Story Info
A little sister's plan regarding her brother’s big cock...
4.3k words
4.59
36k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters within this story are above the age of 18

********************************************************************************

Knock knock knock. I knocked on my older brother Trevor's door until he flung it open. "What?" he asked, annoyed.

"Hi Trev, can I come in and talk to you for a sec?" I asked him.

"Sure," he moved to the side, allowing me to enter his room.

My heart was racing and I didn't know where to begin. Nerves were getting the best of me and I began overthinking my whole plan wondering if it was stupid. I walked over to Trevor's unmade bed and sat down facing him where he stood. His computer was on in front of me and he had a video game paused. He took up the seat at his desk and spun it around to face me.

"What did you want Kaylee?" He asked. It wasn't often one of us would barge into each other's rooms unexpectedly like this. I was freaking out inside and almost got up and left, but I relented. A particular part of my body wouldn't let me leave.

I quit looking at the floor and caught Trevor's gaze. I could tell he was curious and wanted to know what I had to say even though his video game was waiting for him. His dark brown hair sat messily atop his head as he stared into my soul with his blue eyes. God was he handsome even for an older brother.

"I... I don't really know how to say this..." I stammered with my words. Was I really going to do this? "You hooked up with Jessica the other day right?"

Trevor looked taken back by the question like it came out of left field, which it did. He pushed his hair back from his face, "Yeah why?"

"Jessica told me some stuff..." I continued.

"Yeah and?"

"She said you have the biggest penis ever." Fuck. I couldn't believe I said that out loud to my brother. His face said it all as he leaned back in the chair and looked at me like I was crazy. Did I mess up?

"Okay?" He questioned, "Thanks, I guess?"

"No... I..."

There was no way I could turn back then, so I just had to commit to my plan. The plan I went over in my head all day at work.

"I... I was just wondering if I could see it?"

Shit. I said it. There was no turning back then. I studied Trevor's face for a reaction, but couldn't find any. I think he was speechless and his mind was about to explode. What did I just do? Was I stupid for asking? Immediately after seeing Trevor's face, I wanted to jump up, run to my room and cry.

"Kaylee... I... I don't think we should..." Trevor began to say.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I'll leave now. It was silly to ask, I'm so stupid." I cut him off. I was ready to leave right then and there, standing up from his bed. My plan had failed and I was stupid for even thinking it would work. I began my walk to his bedroom door before he grabbed me by the arm, stopping me in my tracks.

"Wait," he said, "It's just cus you're my little sis. I don't want to..."

"Yeah I know, don't worry I'll go," I cut him off once again, wiggling free from his grasp.

"No wait," he grabbed me yet again, "I guess I can show you."

I turned around facing him and he guided me back to my seat on his bed. Was he actually going to or just playing a cruel joke? A large dread lifted off of my shoulders, realizing Trevor wasn't grossed out by me or anything.

I sat down just watching Trevor, letting him lead the way. He was in a tee and shorts, sitting directly in front of me. He looked at my face with a hint of pity. Pity for his silly younger sister with such a crazy request.

"So how should I?" Trevor asked, unsure how to move forward.

I shrugged, "I just want to see. Jessica said it was massive."

Trevor chuckled. Him being a college boy I wondered if he looked down on us 18-year-old girls. We spread rumors and gossip so fast. Trevor had only hooked up with my friend Jessica a few days prior and I already had all the details.

I knew what positions they did it in, how long he lasted, and of course, how big his dick was. My pussy was wet for days leading up until I finally decided to exact my plan. I had to see my brother's giant penis and much more for myself.

"Okay," Trevor said. He put his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and pushed them down his legs. He raised his butt from his seat to allow them to fall down his thighs and to the floor. I stared hungrily at his boxers, waiting for the big reveal.

Trevor looked a little nervous, but he finally relented. He peeled his boxer's waistband from his skin and pushed downwards to reveal his soft penis. His penis was beautiful yet menacing. It was soft, but still as large as some hard penises I have seen. My jaw dropped and I tried not to lick my lips. I could feel even more wetness gathering inside my cotton panties. In truth, I was wet nearly all day leading up to that moment and changed my panties only minutes before. I hoped to God I wasn't leaving a wet spot on Trevor's bedsheet.

After about three seconds Trevor pulled his boxers back and hid his member from my sight. I looked at him confused and wanting more.

"That's it?" I asked.

"What more did you want?" Trevor asked in return.

"You weren't even hard."

"I didn't know that was a requirement."

"Who wants to see a soft dick?"

"Well, what do you want me to do? Start jerking off in front of my sister."

I didn't answer, but my face told Trevor all he needed to know. I hoped he couldn't see how badly I wanted this. I needed this. I always looked up to my big brother, but something inside me always stirred when he was around. Now was my time. My plan was working so far, how far would Trevor take it?

"I'm not gonna jerk off in front of you," he stated.

"I can turn around."

"No, this is already weird enough."

"Okay here, would it help if I did this?" I reached down to the hem of my oversized t-shirt and lifted it right over my head. I was left topless because I had not worn a bra. I tossed the shirt behind me on Trevor's bed. Trevor immediately covered his eyes with his arm, refusing to look at my breasts.

"Woahhh what the fuck! Why did you do that?"

"I show you mine, you show me yours. Now it'd be even."

Trevor still covered his eyes, refusing to get an eyeful of my breasts. "Okay fine, I'll get hard. You can put your shirt back on," he said.

"It's okay, it's fair if I keep it off," I told him.

"Whatever."

I watched as Trevor uncovered his eyes and ogled at my breasts. No matter how much he told himself no, a boy will always be a boy. Showing Trevor my breasts felt so taboo and sexy. My body was heating up and I could feel my pussy throbbing. My nipples were standing erect, pointing right at my brother.

Trevor finally reached back for his boxers and pushed them over his genitals more confidently than last time. He played with his penis for a few seconds and in no time it was getting hard. He was stiffening quickly and nearing full mast. I noticed he was trying not to make it obvious that he was looking at my breasts while jerking his cock to life. I knew he would like my tits. It was all part of my plan.

Very soon, his dick was standing fully erect and it was gorgeous. It must have been around 9 to 10 inches and thick. Jessica wasn't lying when she told me about it. His cock head stood reddish purple and was so big. I imagined holding onto it, how it would be hard to close my hands around it. How would it fit inside a mouth or vagina?

Trevor caught me in awe with my mouth agape. "Okay, there you go," he said, covering up his penis with his boxers once again. The boxers were of little help in reducing the bulge and instead created a large tent from his groin. I was disappointed the show was over so soon, but my plan was not complete.

"It's soooooo big... Can I touch it?" I asked.

"Uhh..." Trevor relented at first. I watched as he mulled it over in his head for a solid twenty seconds. Ultimately, he acceded and said, "Sure."

I could see Trevor was taken aback by my brazenness, but he submitted to my request. He removed his boxers once again, dropping them to the floor this time and stepping out of them.

Hesitantly, I reached for his standing penis. First poking it a few times with my fingers before grabbing a hold of it. The skin was so soft and delicate. I was unable to wrap my full fist around it because it was so girthy. In my little hand, it looked massive. I could feel Trevor's heartbeat thump through his cock and into my hand.

Very slowly I began running my hand from the base of his shaft to the tip of his cock. Trevor reached down to grab my wrist, stopping me from continuing. I knew stroking him would be crossing the line, but I wanted to push it. I looked up at him, giving him my best little sister's puppy dog eyes. He submitted once again, letting go of my wrist, so I could resume my stroking.

His shaft was so long that my hand had a long journey to travel over his whole penis. From the very thick and stiff base all the way to the spongy head, I was enjoying every inch of Trevor's meat. Precum began oozing from his urethra and I used it to lube up my hand and his cock. With the added lubricant I was able to jerk faster and I could hear Trevor's breath shake.

I continued to jerk Trevor off for about five minutes before I decided it was time for the next step of my plan. Without stopping my handjob, I asked, "Can I taste it?"

I hoped so desperately he would say yes. I didn't want to look him in the eyes because I would be too embarrassed if he were to reject my bold request. I continued jerking him off until I heard, "Sure, fine."

Oh fuck. This was all happening so fast, but I had thought this through. It was all part of my plan. I got off of Trevor's bed and knelt before him in between his opened legs. I could feel a cold sensation on my groin and butt from where my wetness soaked through my undies and leggings. I had no doubt then that I had made a wet spot on Trevor's bed. I wondered if he saw it or if he was too focused on me.

My face was mere inches from Trevor's penis. I looked up at it from my knees. His smell was strong and intoxicating. I leaned in closer, using my hand to point his penis towards me. With just my tongue I licked his cock shaft. I dabbed my tongue against his skin softly, just tasting him like I said I would. His skin tasted amazing and his precum was delicious.

I wanted more and I knew Trevor knew the implication of 'tasting', so I was sure he wanted more as well. I started kissing his penis now. Kissing all over it. When I made it to the head of his cock I planted a few kisses before putting it into my mouth and sucking his precum up. A moan escaped Trevor's lips above me and I knew he was all mine.

I sucked on his head, rolling my tongue around it. I had to stretch my mouth wide just to get the head inside. There was no way I would be able to go much deeper, so I started to use my hand to stroke his shaft as I sucked.

"Oh fuck Kaylee. That feels so good," Trevor said from above me.

It was like music to my ears and I was finally getting what I had been after. I continued to suck and stroke with my hand working in tandem with my mouth. Eventually, since Trevor's size could handle it I used both of my hands to stroke and twist on his shaft at the same time.

Trevor was moaning and I was eager to make him feel good. My mouth was beginning to feel sore from being stretched so wide, so I knew it was time for the next step of the plan. I stopped sucking and stroking his penis.

I gasped for air once my mouth was freed from his penis. I opened and closed my mouth to ease some of the soreness from my jaw. From my knees I looked up at my brother, giving him a fake defeated look. His huge penis stood between our faces as he looked down at me.

"Sorry," I said.

"I can finish off by myself," he comforted me.

"No, I have an idea."

I stood up, taking Trevor's hands into mine, and pulled him from his seat. His huge penis swung in the air as I led him onto his bed. I pushed him back and laid him down on his back. In a swift motion, before Trevor could stop me, I yanked my leggings and panties down my legs. In an instant, I was standing fully nude in front of my older brother for the first time. I was so wet I wondered if I was dripping onto the floor.

Just as quickly as I had stripped, I jumped onto Trevor's bed, straddling his thighs. I inched up his body, closing the distance between our genitals before he pushed on my shoulders, stopping me from moving any farther.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"It's okay, we can just grind," I attempted to reassure him.

"Fine," he said. I could tell he was trying to be a sensible big brother, but I knew his hormones were getting the best of him.

He released his hold of my shoulders and I was able to slide up his thighs. With my legs on either side of him, I lowered my body, sitting atop his big cock. His penis lay upward pointing towards his stomach, so I nestled the underside of it between my labia. It filled the gap between my legs so snugly.

I began grinding into Trevor, leaving my slick wetness along every inch of his cock that my vagina touched. I worked my hips, making sure to grind deeply when I slid back to get as much contact with my clit as I could. I had humped my pillows before, but using my brother's large dick felt so much better.

I had my hands placed on Trevor's chest to keep my balance and also gain leverage in my grinding. Looking down into his eyes I could see he was enjoying himself. Soon, his cock was drenched in my juices. My grinding was smooth and slippery and I picked up my pace. At that point, Trevor put his hands on my hips to help me with my rhythm and to maybe keep me from crushing his dick.

His hands on my body sent warmth throughout my loins and I felt an incredible orgasm building up. I continued my steady rhythm, grinding my clit against the underside of his penis. For the first time, I would be cumming on my older brother's huge cock.

My eyes closed and my mouth opened, uncontrollably. I was moaning quite loudly and trying desperately to push myself over the edge. A few more humps were all I needed. Hump after hump I grinded into my brother's big dick. In no time there I was screaming in ecstasy as the first jolt of orgasmic pleasure shot through my body.

My legs shook, my hips humped and I dug my fingers into Trevor's shirt-covered chest. I came uncontrollably on his cock for what felt like a minute. The taboos of the act and the desire I had felt for my brother for so long added up to my spectacular pleasure. Eventually, I collapsed into his body and lay naked on top of him, unmoving.

After some time Trevor said, breaking the silence, "That's not fair, I thought you were supposed to make me nut."

The room was filled with the smell of my sex and the sounds of my deep breaths. I could feel the pulsing contractions of my dying orgasm within my vagina. My breasts pressed into Trevor's chest with every inhale I took. I was so happy, but I came for more. Trevor hadn't cum yet.

I began my grinding once again but stayed lying on Trevor. He replaced his hands from my hips to my ass and gripped each of my cheeks. His hands were big and strong and covered a lot of surface area on my ass. I thought I couldn't get turned on any further, but I was proven wrong.

I humped into Trevor's hard cock with his hands guiding my lower body's rhythm. Slowly I crept further and further up the length of his cock with each grind. The further I moved up his rod the closer he got to entering me.

I would inch up his shaft to the head of his penis then go back down to the base. I was teasing him from penetrating me. I could feel Trevor's hands on my ass trying to pull me further up his body, which would allow him to get an angle to enter my pussy. He wanted it as much as I did.

Finally, after lots of teasing, I inched as far up the underside of his cock as I could go. The tip of his penis burrowed between my vagina lips and pressed into me when I ground back downward. The angle wasn't right for him to enter me, so I tried again. Nonchalantly grinding into him, both of us pretending like we weren't trying so desperately to have sex with one another.

The angle of our bodies wasn't right or maybe his penis was just too big because no matter how much we tried, he never entered me. In my head, I was begging for him to destroy my pussy, but we were maintaining a masquerade of innocence. If it accidentally slipped in it wouldn't be as bad as if we'd willingly fucked.

The teased penetration lasted for what felt like forever before finally I made a move. I knew I had wanted this when I first knocked on Trevor's door. I knew this was what all of this was for, so I just went for it. I didn't care if this changed how our sibling relationship shaped out for the rest of our lives because I needed to be fucked right then and there.

While still laying on Trevor, I reached my right hand behind me and grabbed his penis. God, it was so hard. I felt bad for teasing him for so long. With the guidance of my hand, I angled his cock to correctly enter me. The next time I slid down into it, he pressed against my entrance.

Trevor was so big that although my cunt was sopping, his entrance wasn't easy. I pushed back into his tip while holding him in place. Finally, he passed through the threshold and his glans was inside me. I gasped because I had never had anything that large in my vagina before. Even the dildos I had were nothing compared to his size.

My toes curled and I squeezed Trevor's body with mine. Inch by inch I worked my way down his huge shaft. When I couldn't go any further I would stop, move off his penis then resume down. I was already filled up, but I could tell there was more cock to go. I could feel him pressing against all of my walls and stretching my entrance as wide as it could go. Trevor was touching places I didn't know existed within me.

Finally, it felt like he was fully inside me. I sat completely on his cock. My clit touched his pelvis and I felt as if I couldn't go any further from this position. I couldn't move because his cock was impaling me so deeply. I just rested defunct on Trevor, taking in all of the feelings emanating from my pussy.

My plan had worked. Ever since I learned from Jessica how big Trevor's cock was I knew I had to have it inside me. I didn't care that he was my brother and how taboo all of this was. It felt too good to be wrong.

I looked up into Trevor's face and we shared a look of pure lust. He's my older brother, but I was never more attracted to anyone before that moment. Almost naturally and absentmindedly I leaned towards his face and planted a kiss on his lips. Trevor was caught off guard by the sudden kiss but immediately reciprocated it.

We kissed like lovers as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I tried my hardest to be a good kisser, but I was too preoccupied by the giant penis inside of me. I let Trevor lead the way as he kissed me while I moaned into his mouth.

Trevor must have had enough of the teasing because after a few minutes of making out and not much fucking he sat up and rolled me over on my back. Keeping his dick lodged deep inside me he reversed our positions. Trevor lay above me in the missionary position and he was now in control. He took his shirt off and threw it onto the floor. His body was so strong and beautiful looking. I traced my hand over his hard abdomen.

He started to pump into me with a steady rhythm. Not going too fast, but also not slow. Like a wild animal, I humped into his dick and let uncontrollable moans escape my lips. Trevor was now going even deeper than he was before and I could feel his cock punching my cervix. It sent pleasurable pain through my body and tummy. I was nearing another orgasm.

Trevor held himself up with one forearm and with the other he grabbed my breast, kneading it in his hand. I gave my body to my older brother and I was all his. He picked up his rhythm and by the look on his face, I could tell he was close to cumming.

12