A Little Sister's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want him to pull out and potentially ruin my own building orgasm, so I begged him, "Trev... Oh fuck... Cum inside me... Please..."

Trevor didn't answer me, instead, he picked up his pace slightly, giving my vagina the proper fucking it so desperately begged for all day. I was seconds away from cumming and it looked like he was too. I had never orgasmed from only penetration before, but I was about to for the first time.

Trevor let out a soft moan as I felt his penis twitch within me. A warm sensation filled my vagina as he unleashed a torrent of semen into my womb. It was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. Only seconds after he finished cumming inside of me, my orgasm began. With how deep he was in my vagina, my legs shook uncontrollably and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I clung onto Trevor with my arms, squeezing him tightly as my orgasm passed. The lightning bolts of pleasure that were shooting through my body died down along with my orgasm. I was in complete orgasmic bliss and my pussy had never been so happy before.

Once my orgasm had cooled down I released Trevor from my grip and he began to pull out. His cock was softening but still huge. As he exited my body I could feel a waterfall of cum ooze out of me and over my anus onto the bed.

Trevor lay next to me and we didn't say anything to each other for a few minutes as we caught our breaths. Two siblings that just had sex. Our parents would kill us if they ever found out. I still couldn't believe we did what we did. How would we move forward from this point? Only time will tell.

"I need to go shower," I said, beginning to sit up.

"Kay," Trevor responded.

I looked over to Trevor beside me and we shared a smile. I got up from my spot on his bed and noticed the gigantic wet mark on the bed sheet where our genitals had met. I pointed to the spot, "sorry about the mess," I told him.

"It's okay... This was so crazy," he said.

"Yeah," I responded, not knowing what else to say. It was crazy.

"But it was fun."

"Yeah."

I grabbed my pile of clothes and left Trevor's room. I didn't bother getting redressed before heading to the bathroom to shower. The only person home had already seen all there was to see of me.

I showered, scrubbing off the grime from the sex we had just had. My knees were still weak from Trevor and it was a fun exercise just standing up under the falling water. I couldn't help but smile to myself at what had happened.

My plan had worked like a charm. I fucked my older brother and his monster cock. How would I move on with my life from there? I didn't have the answers. All I did know was that I wanted to fuck Trevor again.

12