A Little Something Important Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are we stopping here?" she asked me in a nervous tone.

"I'm not taking you back yet," I replied. "I'm paying for two rooms, one for us and one for Dixon, and you and I are going to talk. I don't want to hear a word out of you until I'm ready."

Deanne said nothing. She looked back at her brother, and Dixon stared back at her with wide eyes, but neither of them said a thing. That was the cue for me to go pay for a room.

And I was only paying for one room. I'd deliberately lied to Deanne, but I'll get to that.

I walked in and suffered the gaze of the middle-aged man at the front desk who studied me like I was a walk-in prostitute, and I will admit that I looked like one. I don't have anything in particular against sex-workers, but the style I had chosen made me look like a cheap whore, and I don't know what I was thinking back then with that hideous makeover. I 'wasn't' thinking was the problem, but it did teach me not to throw tantrums anymore, especially as an adult. Anyway, I paid him for a single room and then made my way back to my car.

I got into the driver's seat, and Deanne put her own phone back into her purse. I figured that she had called home and told her parents she wasn't going to make it back tonight, which was good, because I had known she would buy my story about wanting to talk. She had no clue that I was so furious and vengeful. You'd think after all these years that she had known me, she would have been suspicious, but no. I think she thought that I was honestly and finally wanting to talk, because she did not want to give up on me, and that was good, but it worked against her at this point and time. I was going through with my plan, and it was an ugly one.

I turned, gave Dixon a mild frown, and handed him the key to the motel room.

"This is your room," I said flatly. "Just go on ahead. I'm going to talk with Deanne before we check into ours."

"Ooohkaaay," drawled Dixon with wide eyes.

He looked toward Deanne, and she nodded once to him.

"It's okay," she said quietly.

She gave me a brief glance and then turned her attention back upon her little brother.

"I really need to talk with Lana," she said.

"Okay then," said Dixon, but he sounded a little worried.

He was right to be, but that's beside the point.

He left the car, walked across the parking lot, and walked to his room, then he unlocked the door, walked in, and shut the door. That was the cue for the revenge to begin.

I started the car and hit the gas. Deanne drew in her breath as we drove out of the parking lot, but she still didn't say anything to me. I think she was afraid to.

It was dark outside, like really dark, because the night sky was covered with rain clouds. It hadn't started raining yet, but those clouds were pregnant with water, just as pregnant as my whore ex-best friend currently was. Of course, I was counting on that rain.

Deanne became agitated as we traveled for about ten minutes down this road, and then I turned off on a side road going toward nowhere. It was a little road called 'Edgar', and I kept that name in my memory for later use. She clutched her door grip as I drove down that gravel road out in the middle of nowhere, but she still wouldn't say a word to me, and I knew she wouldn't. She was scared of losing me forever.

After a little ways of travel, I pulled over on the right side of the road and turned off the engine, but I left the lights on. Deanne sucked in her breath as I got out of the car, walked around, and opened up her door. She stared up at me in fear as I scowled down at her, and I don't blame her. I must have looked really, really pissed, probably on account of the fact that I was really, really pissed.

"Get out," I ordered.

"L...Lana, let's talk about..." stammered Deanne.

"Get out of my car," I said in a flat tone.

"B...But..." stammered Deanne.

"GET OUT OF MY CAR!" I shouted at her.

She jumped a little in her seat as she scrambled to undo her seat belt.

"I felt the baby jump when you..." she started to say, but I didn't let her finish.

I grabbed her by her right wrist and pulled her roughly up out of her seat, and she almost fell getting out of the car.

"Ow, ow, ow..." she complained as I dragged her down that gravel road.

I pulled her along until we were at least twenty feet away, walking in the cone of light from my little compact's headlights.

"L...Lana, let's talk about..." started Deanne.

"Shut up," I scowled.

She reached into her purse and took out her phone, fumbling for it in the half-light, but I completely lost it. I reached back and slapped her across the left cheek with my right hand, and she shrieked out as she dropped her phone. I took that opportunity to grind that phone under the heel of my left boot, grind it into the gravel as I stomped on it over and over again.

I was boiling at that point, my cheeks hot with rage. Deanne just stared back at me, some tears forming in her dark eyes as she held her left cheek in her left hand, and I should have felt some sympathy for her, but I was too far gone at that point.

"You'll stay right here until I come back," I ordered. "If you ever even want the CHANCE of being my friend again, you won't move from this spot. You won't move, or I'll never talk to you again."

"L...Lana, it's going to rai..." started Deanne.

"SHUT UUUUUUP!" I shouted in her face.

She stumbled backwards and almost fell as I startled her. She was crying as I ripped her purse from her and walked away, but she didn't say anything. She didn't say anything at all.

"This is what it feels like to be abandoned by someone you thought loved you," I said in a choked voice as I got back into my car.

I slammed the door, started the car, and drove off, and I can still remember the expression on her face as I did. It was probably one of the most awful moments of my life, because Deanne was truly devastated...It didn't take a genius to know what that terrible scrunched expression of tears and misery on her round face meant.

I started crying again as I left her there on that back road, but I swallowed that down and made my way back to the motel. I pulled into the lot and tried to make myself look a little more presentable. I looked into the mirror and cringed at what I had become, but...my hair would grow back, and I could always buy new clothes. Still, I wasn't happy with my new look. I guess my anger and resentment were finally cooling off a little, but that didn't stop me from carrying out the rest of my plan.

I had a little something important to do before I went back and got Deanne. I hated her at that moment, but I wasn't going to leave her there. She had still been my friend forever, and she was eight months pregnant. I tried really hard to look past the fact that she was pregnant with my dad's baby, but...I couldn't. No, I was going to do this just to hurt her, hurt her like she had hurt me.

I rifled through her purse just to see what was in it. I felt a little bad for taking it, but that feeling went away when I pulled out a little bottle of lube from it. Her wallet was in there, her makeup, other little things like a notepad, some pens, and some hard candy, but it was that bottle of lube that made me cringe. That bottle meant that my dad had been fucking Deanne in the ass because she was super preg...I stuffed that thought down and never, ever, ever thought on it again.

I palmed that bottle of lube just in case I needed it. I didn't think I would, but you never knew. Unfortunately, I had no pockets in these leather pants, so I simply palmed it in my left hand.

I walked back to the motel apartment I'd rented and knocked on the door. That door opened a few seconds later, and I stared into the chipmunk face of a very surprised Dixon.

"Where's Deanne?" he asked.

I knew he was going to ask that, so I just pushed past him and shut the door. I dropped Deanne's bottle of lube into the brown shag carpet in front of the door and turned to face him. I had to get this over and done with. I figured the faster I got it done, the less painful it would be.

"She's laying down," I lied. "We've talked a little, but she needs to rest."

"Oh..." said Dixon.

His brown eyes shifted from left to right as he visibly pondered something.

"Uhh...Why are you here then?" he asked.

I looked down into his baby face and gave him a half-smile.

"I came over to see you," I said.

I ran my right index finger along his right shoulder, and he stared down at it, a little confused at first. I don't think he quite knew what was up yet, so I was going to have to urge him along. I had a schedule to keep.

I spun him toward me, gripped the back of his head, leaned down, and kissed him. I open mouth kissed him this way for about twenty-seconds before he pulled away from me, though I think he'd been reluctant to stop that little activity.

"I...uhh...been...umm...I'm not...opposed..." he stammered out, his face red. "I'm not opposed to this, but...what about Deanne?"

"Deanne's fine," I lied. "She needs to rest anyway. I'm wired...I need some 'activity' before I lay down for bed. I need to wind down, and only 'you' can help me with that. Besides, I don't want to keep Deanne up."

"Oh..." said Dixon as his eyes flitted from side to side. "Uhh...well, I guess then...for Deanne's sake...Can't have you up and bothering her when she's trying to sleep..."

Smooth. Men will justify any action if it means they can get laid. It's kind of sad, really.

"Exactly," I said. "You're a sexy young man..."

"I am?" asked Dixon in audible surprise. "I mean...yeeeeah. I can dig that."

I really wanted to roll my eyes, but I just smiled down at him instead. He was a good two inches shorter than I was, AND he had longer hair...but that second one was my fault...Oh, well. My hair would grow back.

I stopped with all pretense with the before talk. I pulled my halter top up and off me and tossed it to the side, and because I wasn't wearing a bra, Dixon's eyes naturally gravitated to my small pink nipples.

"You look like you know how to please a woman," I said in a husky tone. "You've had sex before, right?"

"Oh...Oh, yeah..." breathed Dixon, but his eyes never left my breast line. "I've had three waifu...uhh...girlfriends, so I've had plenty of sex."

"Good," I said. "Then you know how to please a woman."

"Oh, yeah," nodded Dixon. "Oh, yes, I can..."

I shut him up by pushing him back toward the queen size bed until he fell back upon it. He crawled backwards on the orange sheets until his elbows rested against the covered pillows. I sat down on the bed with my bare back to him, pulled off my boots, and then shimmied out of my leather pants. I wasn't wearing any panties, so his wide-eyed gaze centered squarely on my bald pink pussy when I turned toward him to kneel on the bed. I wasn't wet, though, because Dixon did not exactly turn me on. I was going to have to work up to that, and I knew 'just' how to do it.

"Oooooh...my God..." breathed Dixon as I straddled him.

"Relax," I said in a near whisper. "Lay down."

He did not even try to argue with me. He laid flat on his back, a wide smile on his chipmunk face. I walked on my knees over him until I could grab the headboard, then I lowered my bald pussy toward his eager face.

"That's right..." I breathed out as his tongue licked up into me. "That's where I...No, don't suck on it...That's too much for me...Gently...That's too rough...Light circles...Goooood...Now farther down...into my hole...Good, good...Back up...Yeah...Keep doing that...That's good...That's...Oh!...That really is good..."

My mouth dropped open as I took in a surprised gasp. Dixon was actually a very quick learner.

"Oh...Oh, that's really good," I said. "Yeah, let's just...let's do this instead..."

I backed away from him and laid down on my back facing him, my head at the end of the bed. I spread my legs wide and held them under my knees. I stared past my small breasts and urged him forward.

"Continue," I breathed out.

My voice was lower now, huskier, and I was finally getting wet. Things were definitely moving along now.

Dixon got up onto his knees, and I could see the hard bulge in his jeans. Eating pussy has that effect, apparently. He leaned down into me and grabbed me around the waist as he continued his foray into my bald, pink, and now wet snatch. I'd always thought 'snatch' a crude word that was mostly used by guys, but in my head I thought it appropriate for the moment at hand. My bald wet snatch needed attention, and it was about to get it.

Dixon continued where he left off, and I sucked in a heavy breath as his tongue circled around my small pink clit.

"Not too rough now..." I breathed out. "No, that's too rough...It's too sensitive...Yes...Yes...That's good."

He licked up into the folds of my inner lips and tasted my own juices. His tongue slithered down into my open wet hole and flicked in there, and then he sucked lightly on my clit, but I winced at this.

"Don't suck on it..." I warned him. "I know you want to, but I can't handle it...Yes...Yes, just lick it like that...Keep doing that...Mmmmmmnnnnnn...Yeah..."

His tongue slid up into the folds of my triangular pink hood, and then he licked back down around my clit, making soft and gentle strokes across it. I closed my eyes and sighed, because it had been a while since I'd gotten laid or had any other sexual activity from a man, so this was a serious relaxer for all of my stress and anger. Plus, Dixon did whatever I told him to do, and that was rare in any of my sexual encounters.

"You're really good at this," I sighed. "Keep doing that. Ooooooh...Yeeeeessss..."

My sky-blue eyes widened as a sudden orgasm hit me. It came out of nowhere, which was odd, because I hadn't even felt the normal buildup I should have had. I had the buildup, but it hit me so quickly that I didn't even have a warning that it was coming. It was a quick and dirty little thing that shook me, and I clutched the sides of his head, his long brown hair in my hands as my legs pinchered around his badger-like body.

"Uuuuuunnngg..." I whined out.

I felt the contractions hit me as my legs shook around his body. I had not been expecting it, so it just shook me, shook my whole body, and I went completely slack after it came and went.

Dixon looked up at me in sudden concern.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

I really didn't know, because that had never happened to me before. I decided, however, that I wasn't quite done yet. My body was still charged for sex, and it still wanted more.

"Yeah," I breathed out. "Now you get to have a little fun. I brought a little something with me to help you along."

I turned, shifted my position, and slid off the bed. I sauntered over toward the door to swing my hips and show him my bare ass, but at this point it was overkill. I already had him, but I couldn't resist making him drool for more. I picked up Deanne's little bottle of lube and sauntered back to the bed. What I had in mind was going to hurt a little, but it would satisfy him and hopefully satisfy me too.

"Have you ever done anal?" I asked.

Dixon's eyes widened for a moment before he quickly nodded his head in reply.

"Y...Yeah," he stammered. "Yeah, I've done anal...Lots of times. Sure."

"Good," I said. "Get out of those clothes then."

He stripped as I crawled back onto the bed, fully nude, fully waiting for his stiff dick to enter my ass. I was not used to anal, but I didn't want him fucking my pussy. I didn't want him tainting it with his nerd stink. I know, it's a terrible thing to think, but I wasn't in my right mind back then. I was pretty far gone at that point.

I turned to face the end of the bed and got onto my hands and knees. Dixon practically ripped off his clothes as he rushed to get back onto the bed. He fell over as he was trying to pull off his shoes, and I laughed at him, but that didn't slow him down. No, he undressed pretty quickly after that.

He got behind me, and I got a good look at his naked body for the first time. He was a little flabby, true, but all in all he wasn't that bad looking. His penis was about six inches long, around average, I guess, I don't know. I wasn't an expert on penis length...Anyway, it would suffice. At least it wasn't a huge thing that would spread my asshole wider than I could handle, so I was just grateful for that. He had a small forest of curly brown pubes around his cock, too, but I didn't mind that, either. I just didn't like my own pubes, which was why I shaved them off on a daily basis.

He grabbed my bare butt and spread my butt cheeks to stare down at my large pink anus.

"Ah, ah," I warned him. "That's why I have this."

I reached back with my right hand and slipped him the bottle of lube.

"Apply, please," I said. "First on me and then on you."

I probably should have reversed that order, but I wasn't thinking.

He applied some lube to my anus and then to his own penis, and then he tossed the little bottle to the carpet below on the left side of the bed. He grabbed my bare ass and spread my butt cheeks again, and I felt the tip of his throbbing cock touch my lubed butthole a moment later. He pushed in, and my asshole spread for him, but that made me jump a little.

"Slowly!" I barked out. "Slowly, slowly, slowly...Eeeeeeasy does it...That's it...Sffff...nnnggg...Okay, okay...Now pull out a little...Back in...Out...In...There you go..."

It hurt at first, but as he got into a slow rhythm, it started feeling reeeaaally good. I reached back between my legs and gave my small pink clit a slow and gentle stroke. The combination of having his cock pull my anal muscles back and forth while filling up my bottom AND stroking myself built a fire in my belly. I was working up to an orgasm, and it was going to be a good one.

"Ooooh...that's so good..." I breathed out.

"I've always...fantasized about this..." breathed out Dixon in return.

"What now?" I asked.

I was a little confused about this.

"I've always fantasized about fucking you in the ass when I masturbate," breathed Dixon.

I was a little insulted by this at first, but then I realized that it was kind of a compliment. He'd had other girls before, but he'd chosen me to fantasize about, and I was hot, so there was that.

"Well, now you get the real thing," I said in a heavy breath. "How is it?"

"Better than any fantasy," replied Dixon in an equally heavy breath.

That was a good answer. He was a giant dork, and he may have looked like a chipmunk stapled to a badger, but he wasn't stupid.

I stroked myself and felt an orgasm coming after only five minutes of this. As I said, I hadn't done anal often, but when I had, the guys I'd been with had really pounded me. Those encounters had left me torn up for a while. Dixon was going nice and easy exactly as I had instructed him, so it felt really good this time, and it suddenly occurred to me that I would have done anal a lot more if it had been like this.

Even so, I didn't want to cum like this. My first orgasm was too quick and dirty, and I wanted to fuck to completion. That meant...That meant he'd have to put it in my pussy. I weighed the pros and cons of this in my mind, but I was as horny as a bitch in heat at this point, so it did not take long for me to come to a decision.

"Take it out," I breathed.

"What?" asked Dixon. "Is it hurting?"

"No," I replied in a husky breath. "No, it feels really good. That's why I want you to take it out and go wash it in the bathroom. I want it in my pussy."

There was a short pause from Dixon. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure he didn't believe me that first time I'd said it.

"Are...Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded my head quickly three times.

"Yeah," I breathed out. "Just go do it before I change my mind."