A Little Something Important Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got him moving. He had the sense of mind to pull out of me slowly (good boy) and then trotted to the bathroom. He washed off his cock in there, dried it off with a towel, and then trotted back to the bed.

"Where were we?" he said with a cocky grin on his face.

Yeah, he was a dork, but he was good at this, so I was wondering what he could do for my pussy. He'd followed orders, and that was apparently beyond the capabilities of any other guy I'd been with.

I stayed on my hands and knees and let him get behind me.

"I'm nice and wet," I said quietly, "but go in slowly anyway."

"Yes, ma'am," said Dixon.

I could get used to this. I didn't necessarily like the title of 'ma'am', but I did like his ability to follow orders. That was a nice change of pace.

He grabbed my bare ass again, spread my butt cheeks, and let out a long sigh as he entered me. Technically, I should have been the one sighing, but I was surprised that he thought it felt that good. I have no idea what it feels like for guys, but I can only imagine. Apparently for Dixon...my pussy was his own little piece of heaven.

"Ooooooh..." I moaned out as he slid all the way up inside me.

I'm not exactly tight, but I'm not loose, either, so his penis felt really good as he filled me with it. I hadn't had sex in a while (outside of masturbation, but I don't count that), so I had been a little starved for this.

"Okay," I breathed out. "Nice and slow, nice and slow, and then pick up the pace, but don't slam into me. I hate that."

"You've got it," breathed Dixon in return.

I laid down on the bed with my ass in the air and in his hands, my head turned with my right cheek on the orange bedspread as I reached back with my right hand and stroked myself. Dixon gently held my ass and started in nice and easy, and oooooh that felt sooooo good. I really hadn't had sex in a while.

"Oh, that's good..." I sighed. "Oh, yes...Keep doing that...Oooooh, Dixon...You're so good at this..."

"Y...Yeah," stammered Dixon. "That comes from experience...which I have a lot of..."

My blonde eyebrows furrowed at this. Honestly and if I didn't know any better, I'd swear he was lying to me, but he was good at this, so I took him on his word.

He pumped into me as I continued to stroke my small pink clit in soft circles. I rubbed my toes in light circles upon the bedspread as I smiled, because this was the best sex I'd had in a long time, and it was all thanks to finding a man that could actually LISTEN for once. It made a huge difference. I could not fathom why any of Dixon's girlfriends had abandoned him when he was this good in bed. It made no sense.

His penis stroked my insides as I continued to stroke my clit, and I moved my ass side to side as that sinking pleasure ground into my lower belly. I was going to cum soon, and I was going to cum in a relaxed way, something I had desperately needed over the last four days. It was like a soothing lotion for the soul.

"Oh, you are really good at this," I smiled. "I can't believe your girlfriends dumped you when you're this good in bed."

"Oh...That...That's because...uhhh..." stammered Dixon. "That's because they found some frat boys to go out with. You know how they are. Always in the cool crowd."

"Yeah, yeah, I can see that," I sighed. "Still...Goddamn, you're good at this. I'm actually going to cum soon."

"Really?" asked Dixon, and there was definite surprise in his voice.

"Yeah," I nodded, my head still on my right cheek on the bedspread. "Oh, yeah. I guess all I needed was a man that listened to me. It's pretty rare that I cum before my boyfriend does."

"You have a boyfriend?" asked Dixon in a worried tone.

"Not right now," I breathed out. "I was just saying that in the past I've had problems with it. All women are different, and a lot of women like their men to take charge, and I thought that's what I wanted, but I was wrong. I guess I just needed to be able to take charge. I wish I'd figured that out years ago."

"I'm glad you didn't," said Dixon, and there was a definite note of happiness in his voice.

I gave him a chuckle as I nuzzled into the bedspread and sighed in incredible pleasure and relief. I felt an orgasm coming, and it was going to be a good one, not super powerful, but relaxed and easy and enjoyable, something I never knew I needed before.

"I'm going to cum," I informed him.

"You are?" asked Dixon.

"Yeah," I breathed out. "Pick up the pace a little, but don't go too hard. I want you to cum when I do, or at least a little after I do."

"No problem," said Dixon, and I'd swear it sounded like he was grinning when he said it.

He picked up the pace but didn't pound into me, exactly as I'd requested. I stroked myself softly as I felt my pleasure build in my lower belly, especially right beneath my clit, right inside me beneath it, and ooooh, it felt so good. I couldn't think at all at that moment as it came upon me, and I didn't want to. I was enjoying Dixon too much for that.

"Oh...Oh, it's coming..." I breathed out. "Oh...Oh, yeah...Oh, my God...It feels so good...Oh...oh...here it comes...oh...oh...it's coming...oh...oh...don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't STOP, DON'T STOP, DOHHHN'T STAAAAAAAAHP!...Ooooooh...oh...oh, that felt so good..."

My pussy squeezed him as I arched my back so that my bottom raised in his hands. I clutched the bedsheets and pulled up on those bedsheets with my toes as I shook, and I felt a happy and soothing calm just wash over me like a warm waterfall as that orgasm hit. It felt so relaxing and so good that I almost fell asleep right there, but Dixon's soft grunt, deep thrust, and squirt of semen into me prevented that. He shot his load into me, filled me up with that warmth, and that also felt sooooo good inside my pussy. I'd never had sex like this before, not in this easy and relaxed way, and I just melted for a moment.

"Oh, that felt so good," I repeated.

"Yeah," breathed out Dixon. "It feels so much better in real life..."

"What?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing again.

"Oh, uhh...I mean...I mean from when I fantasized about you," stammered Dixon.

"Oh," I said, and then I smiled. "It was far better than I'd like to admit...I normally don't do this with dor...uhhh...You're not really my type, but...we'll have to repeat this experience again. We'll definitely have to see each other again."

"Oh, I am not going to argue with you there," said Dixon. "Maybe you shouldn't tell Deanne yet, though..."

My eyes widened in horror...I'd forgotten all about Deanne.

"Oh my God!" I spat.

I pulled off of Dixon, and our cum dripped out of me as I scrambled off the bed.

"I have to go get Deanne!" I cried out without thinking. "I mean, I have to check on her. You just...You stay put. I'll be back."

"O...Okay..." stammered Dixon. "Is everything okay?"

"Y...Yeah," I lied as I shimmied into my leather pants. "I'll be back. Just wait here."

"Okay," said Dixon, and that was that.

I rushed back into my clothes. I had hated Deanne not that long ago, but my revenge with her had panned out in an unexpected way. I hadn't expected Dixon to follow all of my orders, but he had, and I'd ended up having the best sex I'd had in a long time, and that...complicated things. Still, I'd left her stranded on that road, and I had to go get her. I couldn't leave her out there.

I opened the door and winced as I stepped out into the rain. It was pouring now.

I ran out to my car, ripped open the door, and launched myself into the front seat. I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot so fast that the tires on my little lima bean compact went squealing away. I buckled in while the car was already moving.

My anger toward her had vanished for the moment. All I could think of was that I had left her out there all alone, left her out in the rain, and some nearly-blind farmer had run her over by now, her pregnant corpse just lying in a ditch. It killed me to think that I had lost my best friend over petty revenge, that I had killed her and my baby sister because I had been an unreasonable idiot.

"Please be okay..." I whined as I jetted down the road as fast I could. "I'm so sorry..."

It took me ten minutes to find that gravel road the first time, but even through the pouring rain, it only took me six to find it this time. I nearly wrecked the car when I made that turn, however, squealing the tires as I hit the brakes in that sharp turn. I slowed down and panicked as I traveled down that gravel road, Edgar Road, because I was certain that she was dead by now.

"Please be okay..." I whined.

The lights shown upon her figure in the distance, and I slowed to a stop as I spotted her. There she was, still in her red dress with white polka dots, that dress now soaked, still standing there with the rain pouring down upon her.

I parked the car and got out into the rain, uncaring of whether I got soaked in it. I thought I was finally okay, but one look at her sparked that old flame of rage within me again. I walked up to her, tromped up to her as that rage built, tromped up and stopped right in front of her, and I felt that beast claw up out of me again. She looked up at me with an expression of pure misery upon her cute round face, and even with the rain coming down, I could tell that she was crying.

"I just fucked your brother," I told her, straight up, and without any ado.

She looked up into my eyes with that miserable, weepy expression, but said nothing.

"Did you hear me!" I demanded. "I just fucked your brother! I even let him fuck me in the ass! What do you think about that, huh!...Answer me!"

Her lips pulled down into a deep and sad frown, something so miserable that even with all of my rage I couldn't stand it. I gripped her by her bare arms and shook her, determined to get her to react to me.

"Are you deaf!" I screeched. "I left you stranded out here so I could fuck your brother!...Say something, you stupid cow whore! I left you stranded in the middle of nowhere in the rain! I even broke your phone!...Why didn't you leave! You could've gone and gotten help from someone! Why in the hell didn't you go get help!...Answer me, Goddammit! ANSWER ME!"

She just gazed up at me with that weepy look and said nothing for a moment, but when she did reply, it shook me. It shook me, because I was not expecting that reply at all.

"I just want my best friend back," said Deanne in a choked voice. "I didn't move because I want my best friend back."

My lips turned down into a deep frown as my rage completely melted away.

What a fool I'd been. I'd done everything that best friends were not supposed to do, and yet she still hadn't given up on me. She'd even stayed in the same spot, not moved an inch from where I'd left her even though it was pouring down rain. It broke my heart in a sparrow's whistle.

I was crying and then sobbing as I hugged her close to me, both of us still in the pouring rain, and then she hugged me back, and things were finally back to where they needed to be.

"Come on..." I said in my own choked voice. "Let's get in the car."

We got in the car, both of us thoroughly soaked, but it was Deanne who was shivering uncontrollably. I was truly, truly worried about her as we drove back to the motel, but we didn't say a word to each other until after we had pulled into the parking lot and I had parked the car and turned off the engine.

We weren't crying anymore as we sat in uncomfortable silence in the car for a few seconds. I was the one who had done all of this, so I swallowed my own pride and spoke first.

"I'm sorry," I said in a weak voice. "I'm sorry about everything."

I looked over at her, but she only gave me a slight and sad smile.

"Did you really have sex with my brother?" asked Deanne.

I sighed. I couldn't lie to her about this one.

"Yeah," I said unhappily. "Yeah, I did. I wanted to get back at you. I wanted to get back at you for stealing my dad."

She shook her head and gave me another weak smile.

"I didn't steal him," she said in a quiet voice. "He wasn't going to throw you out, Lana. He would never do that. He only said that to see how you'd react...Of course, neither he nor I thought you were going to do this."

I frowned and wiped a rogue tear from my right eye. This was harder to deal with than I'd first thought.

"I'm sorry I broke your phone," I said meekly. "I'm really, really sorry I did that to your brother. I can understand if you're mad at me..."

My voice trailed off as Deanne just gave me an amused look and shook her head no.

"I can get another phone," she said matter-of-factly. "But Dixon...Dixon's a depressed and lonely virgin, Lana. He's never even had a girlfriend before. He spends most of his time online with his gaming friends."

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah," replied Deanne. "If you really did that for him...you just made him the happiest man on the planet. I can't be mad at you for that."

I smacked my forehead with my right hand and wiped that hand down my face as I realized my own stupidity. It had never occurred to me that he was lying.

Deanne chuckled at first, and I joined in with her, and then we were laughing after that. That moment was when we both knew that everything was going to be fine...for a few seconds anyway. It was what she said next that got my blood up again.

"But Lana..." said Deanne in a worried tone. "We know everything there is to know about each other. We even know when our periods start and when our fertile times are. Isn't this your fertile time? Did you use any protection? Any at all?...You're not on the pill, so..."

My sky-blue eyes went wide as I felt a little jump of fear in my heart.

"Oooooooh, right..." I said meekly.

So here we are back at the present, right now, this point in time that I was telling you about earlier. It's been four months since that terrible night, and now I have a decision to make. I have a decision to make, and Deanne is helping me with that decision, because this decision is probably the most important one I have ever had to make. Dixon already knows, but he does whatever I say, so he isn't the problem (my own idea of the perfect boyfriend). No, I was going to have to tell my dad a little something important, or I was going to have to turn around and figure something else out.

"You have to make a choice, Lana," said Deanne. "We can either turn around right now and figure something else out, or you can go in there and tell your dad. I'll be right beside you whatever you decide to do."

She gently cradled little Bailey in her arms as she gave me a weak smile. She was wearing her orange summer dress today, the sleeveless kind with the straps that went over the shoulders. I had on 'normal' clothes again, a red T with blue jeans, so at least I didn't look like a complete slut anymore. I held my head in my right hand and ran my fingers through my short hair, because it had grown back somewhat, so at least I wasn't near bald anymore, either.

"I thought you said the chances of this were pretty low," I frowned. "I thought you said it was between fifteen and twenty-five percent."

"It's still a percentage, though," replied Deanne. "You managed to hit that percentage just like I did. I guess we're just unlucky...or lucky...however you want to look at it. You have to do something, though, because you're definitely going to show soon, and your dad's going to know you haven't been binge-eating. I mean, I can't influence you here, but you already know what I'd like you to do."

I sucked in my breath, closed my eyes, and bit my lower lip. I nodded once, opened my eyes, released my breath, and looked my best friend in the eyes.

"I'll tell him," I said.

Deanne let out a long sigh of relief and gave me a wide smile.

"Okay," she said happily. "Okay, then."

"Yep," I said.

I sucked in a breath through my nose and then slowly released it.

"I'm just going to have to tell him straight up that I'm pregnant..." I said.

I paused for a bit as the real hammer dropped in that statement.

"...with triplets," I finished.