A Little Story about Jack and Diane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched as Tyler quickly pulled up his underwear and pants, seemingly unconcerned about cleaning their combined juices from his cock. Diane shifted her gaze to Tyler's face, noticing his eyes were firmly fixed on Diane's exposed breasts...no wonder he was still a little hard! If she wasn't so concerned about the possibility of them getting caught at work, she could definitely have jumped on Tyler's cock again and taken it for another ride or two!

Diane's musings came to an abrupt halt when she realized she was still standing there, fully exposed with Tyler's cum starting to run down her leg! She quickly snapped her bra shut and grabbed the roll of paper towels that were still on the table from when she had used the previous week to clean off the work tables.

Diane quickly tore off a few and used them to wipe the cum running down her leg and pressed them between her legs to staunch the flow of cum that was still leaking out of her. She cleaned her well fucked pussy as best she could; placing a couple of folded up paper towels into the crotch of her panties as she put them on and then pulled her skirt down. After buttoning up her blouse and tucking it back into her skirt, she buttoned her suit jacket and then did her best to smooth the wrinkles in her skirt.

Tyler never took his eyes off of Diane as she was cleaning herself up and trying to make herself look presentable again. Feeling a little impish, she cupped her breasts with her hands and, giving Tyler a wink, said "How do I look?"

Before he could answer Diane quickly added, "You better get going, I'll get things down here cleaned up."

"Ok." He replied, after a slight pause Tyler asked hopefully, "Since we're done with the reports, will I get to see you tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Since it will be your last day, I don't know what they have planned for. But if we do see each other, please promise me that you will act like none of this ever happened, OK?"

"OK, Miss Diane, I promise."

Diane walked over and gave Tyler a hug and peck on the cheek before pushing him towards the door. As he walked out, she turned around and grabbed another handful of paper towels to clean their mess off of the table.

She was surprised by the copious amount of their combined juices on the table, there was so much it had actually run off the edge and formed a small puddle on the floor!

Not wanting to leave behind any evidence of what had happened, Diane took the all of the paper towels she had used to clean their mess and carefully flushed them down the toilet...taking care not to clog it up with too many at one time.

By the time Diane had cleaned up and disposed of the 'evidence' it was just after 5:30pm. Thankfully the office was mostly empty by this time and she didn't run into anyone as she went to her office to gather her things.

On the drive home Diane could think of nothing except what had just happened with Tyler. It was so surreal that it felt like it had all been a dream...except that she could feel the proof between her legs. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she was actually shocked when she realized she was pulling into her driveway...she had absolutely no recollection of her drive home!

Diane could still feel Tyler's cum leaking out of her as she walked from the car and into her house. Setting down her purse and keys, Diane thought to herself, "I better go take a shower and get cleaned up before Jack..."

Right then, with the very first thought of her husband that entire day, the enormity of what she had done slammed into her like a freight train! A tidal wave of horror, guilt and revulsion washed over her and tears started streaming down her face as she whispered, "Oh my god, what have I done?"

Feeling the bile starting to rise in the back of her throat, she ran upstairs, barely making it to the bathroom before emptying to contents of her stomach into the toilet, sobbing and gagging as her body felt like it was trying to purge itself of her infidelity. The retching continued for several minutes...long after there was anything left in her stomach to expel.

Sobbing, Diane collapsed on the floor next to the toilet, suffocated by the guilt and shame of what she had done; she couldn't believe how easily she had broken her vow of fidelity! Her dear, sweet Jack, the man she loved more than life itself, how could have betrayed him like this?

Diane felt lost and alone as she lay there on the floor crying, feeling like her whole world was collapsing around her like a house of cards. What would happen now that she had cheated on the only man she had ever truly loved? Would it be the end of their marriage if he ever found out?

IF he ever found out! In absolute desperation, Diane seized on to that idea like a like a drowning man grabbing hold of a life line. Jack could NEVER know, it would break his heart and destroy the man she loved...she would rather die than allow that to happen! She would happily bear the weight of her guilt for the rest of her life if it meant sparing Jack the pain of her betrayal.

Driven by her new found purpose, Diane stood and roughly wiped the tears from her eyes, determined to remove any outward trace of her adultery. She stripped out of her clothing and stepped into the shower. Under the scalding hot water she washed herself head to toe twice, scrubbing as if she could scour the filth of her betrayal off her skin. She then used her douche to flush out the evidence of her infidelity that Tyler had deposited deep in her womb, sobbing as she watched the white globs of Tyler's cum splatter on the shower floor and wash down the drain.

Stepping out of the shower, Diane quickly dried off and dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants and then gathered all of her clothes and put them in the clothes washing machine. While the clothes were washing, she went back to the bathroom and cleaned it to make sure there was no evidence of her tryst with Tyler left behind for Jack to discover.

With the laundry finished and put away and her business suit and blouse put into the bag of the other clothes that would be going to the dry cleaners, Diane crashed. The adrenaline she had been running on evaporated once she was done erasing any indication on her infidelity. She was physically, mentally and emotionally drained, and was too spent to do anything other than crawl into bed and try to get some sleep.

Not wanting Jack to get home and not find her waiting to have dinner together, she sent him a quick text message: Not feeling good, came home and threw up, going to try and get some sleep. You might want to stop on the way home and get yourself some dinner.

Diane didn't know if she would be able to handle Jack lying next to her in bed without breaking down again, so she quickly followed up with a second text: Don't know if I have something contagious, you might want to sleep in the spare bedroom tonight.

With the text sent, Diane crawled into bed and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

In the middle of the night Mother Nature roused Diane from her sleep. As she was returning to bed after relieving herself in the bathroom, she noticed that Jack was not in the bed.

She was momentarily overcome with panic; fearing Jack had somehow found about her mistake with Tyler and had not come home...until she remembered her text to Jack suggesting he sleep in the guest room.

Diane feared the worst as she quietly crept down the hall towards the guest room. A wave of relief washed over her when she heard Jack's softly snoring coming from the bedroom. She had never been particularly fond of Jack's snoring, even though she had grown accustom to it over the years, but at that particular moment it was like music to her ears!

She went back to bed and lay there, unable to go back to sleep, thinking about everything that had happened with Tyler. What once had fueled her fantasy driven lust, now filled her with remorse and disgust. Sleep eventually came to Diane, but it was uneasy and filled with a sense of an impending doom that she couldn't escape.

Diane's alarm went off at 7am and she groggily turned it off, collapsing back onto the bed momentarily while she fought the urge to stay in bed and hide from the world. Eventually her bladder won the battle and she made her way to the bathroom to relieve herself.

As Diane washed her face and brushed her teeth, she briefly considered going into work but quickly dismissed the idea, fearing she would once again have a complete breakdown if she were to see Tyler. Still dressed in the t-shirt and sweatpants she had worn to bed, Diane grabbed her mobile phone off the night stand and made her way down to the kitchen for some coffee.

With the coffee brewing, Diane opened her phone to call out sick from work and saw that she had a text message from Jack.

'I went in to check on you last night when I got home, but you were sound asleep. Are you feeling any better this morning? Let me know if you need anything. LY2TMAB'

Diane smiled at Jack's text acronym for 'Love You to the Moon and Back' before bitterly thinking she was no longer worthy of Jack's love. Knowing Jack would see that she had read the text, she responded:

Still feel terrible, not going into work today, I'll let you know if I need anything. Love you more!

Oh, if he only knew how true her words were - she did feel terrible, the guilt was nearly overwhelming and the fear of possibly losing Jack's love only heightened her awareness of just how desperately she loved him.

When the coffee finished brewing, Diane made her cup and sat down at the kitchen table to try and figure out what to do about this mess she had made for herself. The guilt she felt wanted her to confess her betrayal and beg Jack's forgiveness, the fear of losing Jack made her want to leave it in the past and do her best to pretend it never happened. Two hours and three cups of coffee later and she was still at a loss of what she should do...she needed some advice.

Diane knew the only person she could talk to was Jill. They had been best friends since the third grade and they had been there for each other through all of life's ups and downs. She knew Jill would probably give her hell for what she had done, but since Jill was a therapist, she would do everything she could to help Diane.

She picked up her phone to call Jill but found that the battery had died. Her phone was so old it barely held a charge for more than a day and she was so distraught last night that she completely forgot to plug it in to the charger.

Jack and Diane both had mobile phones, so the only land line left in the house was in Jacks office because he needed it when he was working from home. She sat down at his desk, picked up the phone and dialed Jill's number. The phone rang three times before Jill picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jill, it's Di, do you have some time to talk?"

"Hey, Di, sure, what's up? You're lucky I answered the phone because I didn't recognize the number."

"Yeah, I forgot to charge my phone last night and the battery died so I'm using the phone in Jack's office."

"When are you going to donate that old thing to a museum and get a new phone?" Jill joked.

"One of these days I guess." Diane replied in an offhand manner. She paused for a few moments, trying to think of a way to tell Jill what he had done.

"Ok, Di, what's going on? I can hear it in your voice that something is really bothering you."

With that, Diane broke down, "I cheated on Jack", she wailed.

"Diane Morgan! You can't be serious! What in the hell were you thinking?"

In a sorrowful voice Diane responded, "I don't know Jill, I don't know. I didn't mean for it to happen, it just...happened."

"Damn, Di, this is really messed up. Never in a million years did I think you could do something like this."

"I know, Jill, I fucked up so bad, what am I going to do?"

"I don't know, Di, you've really caught me off guard with this. Let's start with you telling me what happened and we'll see if we can sort this out."

"Ok, Jill, where do you want me to start?"

There was a momentary pause before Jill responded. "OK, first, was this just a one-time thing or has it been going on for a while?"

Diane gasped a little at Jill's question. "Oh my god, Jill, I wasn't having an affair, I couldn't do that! This was a one-time horrible mistake!"

"Ok, Di, well that's a little better than an affair I suppose. So you said it 'Just happened', what let up to it 'Just happening'?"

"I guess it started on Wednesday of last week, I was working with one of the interns, he was..."

"Hold on a second", Jill interrupted. "An intern? How old is he, Di?"

"Twenty-two." Diane replied sheepishly.

"Twenty-two? Sweet buhjeezus Di, my son is older than that!"

Jill's admonishment made Diane burst into tears again.

"Oh damn, Di, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry, I was just really caught off guard and I didn't think before I opened my mouth."

"It's Ok, Jill," Diane croaked, "I probably would have said the same thing if our roles were reversed."

Taking a few moments to compose herself, Diane continued.

"So this intern was helping me for the last part of each day to prepare the year-end financial reports. Things started off fine but then I noticed he kept looking at me. I didn't think much of it until I noticed that he was trying to hide an erection. I was so embarrassed, but at the same time I was flattered that he obviously found me attractive enough to be aroused."

"So what's this guys name?"

"I'd rather not say, Jill, I really doubt you'd know him or would ever run into him, but I'd prefer that no one know who he is, I just want to put this as far behind me as I can!"

"OK, I get that. So was he attractive, Di?" Jill asked

"Yeah, I guess so, I mean he's good looking but I wasn't attracted to him, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I've seen lots of good looking guys over the years that I wasn't 'attracted' to. So then what happened?"

"You know that I've struggled with how I look for a long time. Knowing that this young guy found me sexy made me feel really good about myself...better than I have felt in a very long time. I guess I wanted to keep feeling that way, so I started kind of teasing him a little."

"And just how exactly were you 'teasing' him?" Jill asked, placing a bit of emphasis on the word 'teasing'.

"I didn't do anything slutty if that's what you're implying, Jill." Diane retorted in a slightly offended tone. "All I did was wear the business suits that I look the best in."

Jill sounded a little dubious when she replied. "That's it? That's all you did?"

"Well...I did lean over so he could see down my blouse sometimes...and I may have adjusted my bra so I'd show more cleavage...and I did bend over a couple times to pick something up so he could look at my butt...but I didn't make any of it look like I was doing it on purpose."

"Uh-huh, so you were basically flirting with him...indirectly?"

"Yeah, I guess so?!?"

"OK, so what haven't you told me yet? It's a big step going from flirting to having sex with the guy, something more had to have happened."

"Ummm, well..."

"Look, if you want me to help, you need to tell me everything."

"Oh god, Jill, this is so embarrassing.

"Spill it, Di!"

"I masturbated while thinking about him, OK?" Diane blurted out. "I had a dream Sunday night that I was making love to Jack and it was so amazing and I was so close to having an orgasm, only when I looked up, it wasn't Jack, it was the guy from work. I was so shocked I actually woke up."

Diane paused a moment before continuing, "I told you before how I get when I'm really turned on, right? Well, when I woke up my underwear was soaked. I went to the bathroom to change my underwear, but I was so turned on by the dream that I masturbated while thinking about him."

"Wow, OK, I didn't expect that. I know it's only 9 in the morning, but I'm going to have to get a glass of wine if you shocking me like this, Di!"

"That's not funny, Jill! I felt so guilty about it afterwards! I tried to convince myself it wasn't a big deal; I mean guys masturbate when they watch porn, right?"

"You're right, Di, I'm sorry. You know me, I always try to use humor when there's a problem, I'll try to not do it again. And yeah, a lot of guys do watch porn when they masturbate. So then what happened?"

"So the next day at work when he came to help me with the reports, I immediately thought of the dream when I saw him and I kinda got turned on. I think I might have become a little more daring with my flirting. I didn't make much eye contact him, but I kept looking at his crotch and I could tell he was really turned on. We never touched or said anything inappropriate, but I think I was as turned on just as much as he was. When I got home I actually masturbated twice while thinking about it!"

"So where was Jack when you were at home masturbating? Why didn't you just jump him when you got home?"

"Jack's been working late all this week, so he wasn't home. Besides, I've never 'jumped' Jack before, I think he'd be more than a little suspicious if I came home from work and did something like that!"

"Really, Di, never? I jump Donny all the time when I'm horny. He says it's the best feeling in the world knowing that his wife still wants him!

"Really? I never thought about it like that. I always thought he would think I was slutty if I had come on to him like that."

"Seriously, Di? I can't think of one man that wouldn't want his wife to be his own personal slut from time to time. You need to step up your game!"

Jill paused for a moment before continuing, "OK, that's a topic for another time, let's get back to the problem at hand. So some flirting, fantasizing and masturbating...how did that lead to having sex with this guy?"

Diane let out a sigh before continuing, "Tuesday and Wednesday were pretty much the same, I got a little bolder with showing off, I undid the top button on my blouse and I adjusted my boobs in my bra so that he would be able to see a little bit of my areola. Both days when I got home I masturbated again because I was so turned on."

Diane momentarily considered if she should tell Jill about the second dream but decided she should know pretty much everything if she was going to be able to help her out at all.

"Wednesday night I had the same dream I had on Sunday, except it was the guy from work the whole time. We had sex for what seemed like hours and we did it in so many different positions, including some that I've never done before. I felt like I was on the verge of an orgasm the whole time and when he finally came, I had the biggest orgasm of my life.

The crazy thing is I woke up from the dream and I could tell that I had actually had a real orgasm while I was sleeping! My underwear was even wetter than it had been from my dream on Sunday night."

"It's sounding like you really had the hots for this guy, Di, did you want to have sex with him?"

Diane's voice sounded panicked when she responded, "Oh god no, Jill! I know I fantasized about him a few times, but that's all it ever was to me, just a fantasy. I swear I never once considered actually doing anything with him."

Diane started crying again, wondering for the first time if deep down she had, in some way, actually wanted it to go further than just fantasizing.

"Ok, Di, shhhh...calm down, take a couple of deep breaths."

Jill waited a few moments for Diane's sobbing to subside before continuing her questioning.

"Ok, so since the last dream was Wednesday night, then I presume what...happened...with the guy at work was yesterday?"

"Yes. Since we were almost finished with the reports, I knew yesterday would be the last time I would be working alone with him. I had already promised myself that I would never do anything like this ever again but, stupidly, I really wanted to feel sexy one last time.