A Little Story about Jack and Diane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We finished the reports and were cleaning up when he came up behind me and put his hands on my waist. I turned around and he kissed me...and I kissed him back!"

With that admission, Diane began crying once again.

"I don't know why I didn't stop him. I didn't even think about it, if it was right or wrong, I just gave in to it. Oh god, why did I do that?" Diane sobbed rhetorically.

"I'm a horrible person, Jill, why did I let this happen? Why didn't I stop him? He didn't force me or anything, I just let him pick me up, carry me over to the table and fuck me."

Jill allowed Diane or cry for a little bit before responding.

"You're not a horrible person, Di, you are the most wonderful, caring person I know. Unfortunately you made a really horrible mistake; you made some bad choices that put you in a really emotionally vulnerable state. The problem with fantasies 'coming true' is that they can disconnect you from the real world and all of the real world consequences.

"I'm going to do everything I can to you, Di, I'm going to be with you every step of the way no matter what happens, OK?"

"Thanks, Jill, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you to talk to. So what do I do now?"

"I have one more question to ask before we figure out what you're going to do. There's no easy way to ask this, so I'll just be blunt...how was the sex, was he better than Jack?"

Diane was taken back by Jill's question. Did she really want to admit that the sex was good...that it literally was like a dream come true? That while sex with Jack in the past had been far better, so it wasn't the best sex she ever had, but it was the best sex she'd had in quite a while?

"I, uhh...why does it matter how the sex was?"

"Because, Di, we...and more importantly...YOU...need to know if this was just a one-time thing or if this is something you could be tempted to do again!"

Jill certainly wasn't pulling any punches Diane thought as she paused, considering her answer for a moment before responding honestly;

"Although our love life has been very...routine...for a long time, I could never go through this again. I can't imagine sex with anyone would ever be good enough that I would jeopardize my marriage by making the same mistake twice!"

Jill let out an audible sigh of relief, "Ok, that's good to hear. If you were even slightly tempted to do this again, first I would slap you silly and then I would tell you to divorce Jack. He's too good of a man to disrespect like that."

Jill's brutal honesty brought another round of tears to her eyes as she considered how much it would hurt her husband if he ever found out...wondering yet again how she could have been so stupid.

"So what do I do, Jill?" Diane begged of her best friend.

"That's something you will need to decide for yourself, Di...I can't tell you what to do. But I want you to know that I will be here for you whatever you decide. If you decide to tell Jack, I promise I will do everything I can to help the both of you work through it. I also promise that I won't speak about this with anyone...BUT...I also won't lie for you about it either. I'm here for you no matter what and I'm going to be on you like white on rice to make sure you never do something this stupid ever again!"

"OK, Jill, thank you, you're the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I don't know how I could get through this without you! I know it's probably really selfish of me, but I can't tell Jack about this. I love him so much and I don't think I could live with myself if Jack left me because of what I've done. I'll happily live with the guilt for the rest of my life if that's what it takes to keep him by my side."

"OK, Di, like I said, I'm here for you no matter what. I have to get going for a doctor's appointment, call me if you need to talk some more. Maybe we could get together some time this weekend if you feel up to it, OK?"

"OK, I'll let you know. Bye."

As Jill hung up the phone she thought to herself, 'please let this be the right decision.'

To be continued...