A Little Sub on the Subway

Story Info
She can't resist his influence, even on a public tran ride.
3.1k words
4.27
12.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to put the phone down - or at least, part of her did. In some secluded, semi-detached corner of her brain, she considered the people around her; the publicity of a mid-afternoon train ride, the visibility of her phone's screen, the audibility of the headphones over her ears. She wanted to hide the display, turn and look about herself to see if anyone was watching. She wanted to test to see if she was beginning to show signs of what she was feeling, and whether or not she was, she wanted to hide herself from all of them. She wanted to say 'babe, stop, you're embarrassing me - I'm on the train!' or hang up the call until she got off.

But she couldn't do it. The most her mouth would do was to open slightly, her tongue snaking outwards as the words failed to form on her drying lips. The sound of his laughter, short and distorted through his phone's microphone, chided her, teased her. She felt their sting, but she knew it wasn't malicious or shameful; rather, the short laugh at her expense made her feel something far more physical. Even as he stared at him on her screen, watching her as she struggled to break free from his image, they both knew it was already too late.

'Don't you stop watching me now,' he said, stepping back into his bedroom, the phone propped up on the desk underneath their window. 'Although we both know you can't, can you?' And as he said it, he put his hands to the back of his neck and pulled the shirt from his skin. Chocolate ripples appeared in the filtered sunshine of the bedroom, and she felt a thrill form between her legs and slither up her spine. She tried to tell him to stop, that if he kept going, she would- she might- that something could happen, here on this train in broad daylight... But she could only watch, her dark eyes wide as she watched him on her phone.

She had her legs up, knees pressed against the seat in front of her. Her frizzy black hair was up in a messy yet attractive ponytail, and above it she wore her headphones, a pair of brushed silver metal over-ears. She had a simple red jumper on and blue jeans, and though you couldn't see it from her seated position, she filled both out as only a black woman can do. Capping off the outfit, she had black lace-up boots on, not big, but with enough heel to tilt her hips and bring the top of her head up to her friend's heights. She'd been out today with her girlfriends; they'd shopped, though she hadn't bought much, happy just to eat and laugh and try things on. Her partner had been at home, having some work to do in the morning before knocking some household chores out in the afternoon. Evidently, he had grown... needy, in her absence, and so had called her. Video called, no less - a combination certain to rob her of any resistance to him, and he knew it.

On her tiny screen, she watched as the trackpants covering his legs fell away, trying not to acknowledge the feeling of her heart racing in her chest or the warmth spreading throughout her body. She could see it, see the bulge in his - no, no don't think about it. Maybe he wouldn't- maybe he was just going to tease her- Maybe...

But her silent mental pleas were not to come true. Staring into her screen, her lower lip curling into her mouth to position itself between two sets of clenching teeth, she watched as the underpants encasing his last remaining body parts slipped over his skin. It caught in the waistband, pulling down with them. He knew what he was doing. Knew that it was the head that she was tuned to. Knew that seeing it in full would push her past the point of no return. Even as that golden brown shaft began to reveal itself, she could feel the aching throb beginning to pound between her legs as her body started to need what she was seeing.

Then, it popped free, swinging up into the air in front of him, thick and long. She gasped, the sound throaty and pitchy at the end - she hated herself for the obviously horny noise but her brain was running on auto-pilot now and she was just a passenger inside it. She could practically feel the wetness emanating from within her depths and soaking into her crotch as his erect member drew in her focus. He approached the phone and picked her up, his cock going out of frame. As his face came back into view, she felt what almost seemed like a gravitational pull towards him, down and forwards as if her body were being magnetized to the shaft, now out of view below her phone. She groaned softly, needily, her headphones relaying the sounds she made back to him in their own bedroom. He grinned, entirely aware of what he was doing to her - of what he had done to her to make her like this.

'How you doing over there, baby?' he asked, his face taking up the screen as he moved around the bedroom. Not trusting herself enough to respond, she just stared wide-eyed back at him. 'Enjoying the view?' He grinned. 'I sure am. Look at that stunned little face - you look like you're trying your hardest not to squeeze those tits together like you know I like.'

As if saying it had just affirmed something she had been desperate to do, she groaned softly, her free hand - which had previously been pressed into the apex of her lap in a fist - already moving unbidden up to the tit beneath her red jumper. She had the willpower enough just to slide the hand over it, giving a half-baked impression to any on-looker that she was simply adjusting something and not intent on pressing her fingers hard into the soft flesh and twisting. Her headphones tutted at her as the light on his face changed. 'Shame, I know you need it. Luckily for you, I don't want you to do that right now... Or, anything, for that matter. Just watch me. Watch me and what I can do to you.' He moved the phone a little in his hands, and a moment before it happened, she realized where he was and what he was going to do, a tiny bolt of dread shooting like a bullet through her as she realized her doom was sealed. 'Watch what I can do to you... With this.'

The camera froze for a second, and then it changed. Suddenly, her boyfriend's glowing face was replaced with a view of their bedroom from the perspective of their bed. She could just make out their wardrobes in the background, the sunlight from the window casting across the wall and the side of the bed. But it was the scene on the bed that drew her gaze in and locked it there. There, his legs parted besides it and one hand moving towards it was his cock. It was hard, ready. When it was like this, she was usually beneath it waiting for it to unload on her face, or on top of it, reaching down to guide that thick helmet into her body. Sometimes, she would be reaching out for it with her hands or wrapping her breasts around it. But no matter what she did, anytime she saw it like this, she would pleasure it, and it would pleasure her right back.

Now was no different, despite the distance. As the train sped up out of one of its many stops along the journey, so to did her heart, thumping quicker and quicker in her chest as she gazed into the black member filling her phone. Her blood thundered in her veins, her thighs tensely clamped together as she watched him take it in his fist and begin to slide, slide his hand up and down its length, drawing the skin back and forth, gently stroking the sensitive length she knew so well. She exhaled a shuddering, horny breath and put that damn hand back between her legs, quickly sandwiching her palm between burning thighs as his fist tightened, his pace quickening. It was all she could do not to make a noise, not to start to fuck herself as she gazed wide-eyed and unable to resist into her screen, her lower lip entirely in her mouth at this point. She panted softly as he sped up, so horny that her hips had begun to twist gently against the side of her hand of their own accord. The train be damned, she thought despite that tiny, screaming portion of her brain. She was so fucking heated that she wouldn't care if she plunged herself onto the nearest fence pole and rode for home. All she could do was her best not to scream out or buck as her boyfriend's irresistible cock drew her with it on the climb towards orgasm.

The train sped up, rocketing towards the next station. It was a partial express, and it passed several minor stops at speed as it thundered forwards. At one point it passed through a short tunnel, and for that period everything lit up on the train glowed like a lamp. Even if no one had been able to see the sexually engaged man on her phone, for a few seconds he would have lit up her face like a tiny torch, his cock reflecting in her huge dark eyes as they stared into it. By now, she didn't care anymore. She rocked gently into her hand, minute yet pleasurable movements helping to stimulate the tender flesh yearning to be touched between her legs. She bit her lip until she tasted blood, sucking air through her nose as a shuddering wave of wetness rose deep inside her like a tsunami offshore.

The cock in his hands disappeared as his fist sped up, the tip moving as his hand massaged it. She could practically feel what it felt, so used to worshipping it was she. She knew by his pace and roughness that he was close, knew how that glorious manhood was feeling as his load welled up, ready to explode outwards. She could hear his groans, his pants, his exertions - unlike the train, their bedroom was quiet, so she could even hear the soft slap of his wrist as he pumped himself. Every sound and motion drove her harder and she swallowed a moan as she watched that damn helmet push though his hand, faster and faster, closer and closer until...

The sun appeared through the window, emerging from behind a line of trees as the train finished a turn. It sped up and quickly hit maximum speed, rocking the passengers as it shot forwards. It was only a few minutes from the next stop, and would start to slow down very soon.

The brown penis on her phone screen suddenly stiffened, and he held it upright as the first wad of white fluid shot into the air, landing with a soft plap on his navel. She clenched up all over, dropping the phone in her lap and slapping her hand over her mouth as her orgasm exploded to life, filling her with waves of tingling bliss. Despite her hopes that this one wouldn't be too bad, she knew at once that she had a problem, feeling her pulsating cunt vibrate as she squirted. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough, and she could already feel the warm dampness radiating across her inner thighs and the side of her tightly clenched palm as she held back the shudders that accompanied her release. Her eyelids fluttered and her eyebrows arched, and it was all she could do to hold herself tight in that position, curled up like a ball between two seats, cumming on the fucking train. She felt the pumping waves as her body rode the peak, and then felt the ecstasy as she crested that peak and tipped into blissful waves downwards, her body feeling as if it were falling through clouds as the rush of endorphins and hormones flooded her. For a long while, she didn't move, just held herself in that position, riding the high, until at last she felt as if she could release her face and pick up her phone again. When she did finally remove her hand, her skin showed the white pressure marks where she had clamped around her mouth and cheeks.

His face was back on the phone, and the little fuck was just extracting one finger from his mouth. She heard the sucking sound. 'How was that, baby girl?' He asked her, grinning. 'Ah, shit, don't answer that. I know how good that was. You squirted, didn't you?' All she could manage to do was nod, short and rapid. 'Course you did, baby! You know I know you always squirt for me. That's just what good girls do.' He smiled again, his eyes growing in the frame. 'Ain't you a good girl?'

His eyes seemed to demand an answer from her. She desperately didn't want to have to answer him - not now, compromised as she was and probably already being reported for public indecency by someone, or something similar. But already the words were forming in her mind, dragging themselves forwards unbidden. She tried to get away with just nodding her ascension.

'I said, ain't you a good little girl?' He asked her, more firmly. The words surged up inside her, and she tried one last time to save herself from the full phrase she knew he wanted her to say.

'Yes, I am,' she said softly. Outside, the train slowed, nearing the next station. A few people got up - she glanced for an instant up at them, pleading them not to look across and see the stupid little black girl with a wet patch sitting post-cum in their train. She hoped desperately that she was the only one that could smell the scent of fresh sex.

The camera switched again, and despite herself, her eyes grew as her phone once again showed her the cock she so worshipped. Her body rippled, as if every part of her knew what to do when in its presence. Her freshly unloaded pussy quaked, her clit pumping with her heartbeat. If he ordered it, she could have done it all again right in that moment - it wouldn't have been the first time she had. A tiny, pleading shudder escaped her, and the camera once again turned to display her boyfriend's face.

'Are you my good girl? Say the words. You know them.'

'I'm your... Good little girl,' she said, her voice quivering slightly. She did her best to whisper them, but she was sure someone could have heard it if they were close enough. She prayed that anyone who was sitting behind or beside her had some loud music playing. On her phone, her boyfriend grinned. It was a victorious, dominant smile, and it did nothing to calm her needy body. She was very familiar with smiles like that.

'Good girl. I'll see you at home. You'd better keep this in mind until then.' He said.

And then the little fucker turned the camera around again and made her watch as he stood, his half-hard manhood swinging back and forth like a hypnotic pendulum as he walked to their cupboard to find a fresh set of pants. He didn't even wipe the cum from his stomach, and she knew exactly why. She could almost taste it already, warm and salty and mixed with his sweat on her tongue.

The doors opened and people got off her train. More got on - it was the start of the homeward rush, and a lot of highschoolers and parents finishing work early got on at the next few stations. She pushed herself into the corner as much as she could, praying that no one would look too closely at her. Thankfully, teenagers were perhaps the most clueless people alive, and the crowd was sufficient enough to cocoon her for a while. Eventually, they filtered off, and then, at long last, her stop came up. She stood, her crotch cool and soapy. She tried not to look behind her as she left her seat, scared of the incriminating mess she might have left behind. When she did look, she thought she could see a dark T-shape on the edge of the material.

The air cold on her sweaty skin and her joints stiff from the tension, she hobbled from the train, desperate to leave the scene of the incident behind her. She waited until everyone else had left, leaning herself as nonchalantly as she could manage against a pole as if she were waiting for someone. When the coast was clear, she stood and looked ahead of herself, seeing the flight of stairs, the three blocks of walking and the slightly uphill footpath between her and - and her boyfriend, who had made it clear from his actions that he would be asserting his control over her submissive, suggestible mind as soon as she got home. Even as she dreaded the journey ahead, her blood began to pump as she warmed to the thought of her boyfriend's thick cock sliding from his pants, her brain fogging over as she succumbed to it, falling perhaps to her knees to clean it with her mouth as she knew she should, or maybe presenting her naked, shamed body to him on their bed, spreading herself for him to take her however he pleased-

A shudder visibly shook her, and she touched her crotch lightly with one finger, sampling the aroma of her shameful yet blissfully pleasured body, an obedient, needy body that obeyed his will and was trained to serve at the sight of his cock. Even just the smell of her sex signified his utter power, and that turned her on even more.

Setting off for the long walk, knowing that her soaked pussy and soapy thighs would rub and shift the whole way, she made her way towards the glorious dicking she could already see coming in her immediate future, the thought of her embarrassing yet blissful display on the train already as far behind her as the very carriage she had only recently been sitting in.

END