Pet Sitting

Story Info
Becca gets asked to pet sit a rich couple's new snake.
5k words
4.65
51.5k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ, the art collecting life-style lives up to the movies..." Becca said to herself as she parked her car and looked up at the white mansion. She walked up one side of the marble stairs that looped around a large water fountain. She knocked on the large oak doors and waited for a response.

Becca was home for the summer from college, fresh off her junior year and a week removed from her 21st birthday. She tried doing her best to avoid getting a summer job so she could enjoy her last summer of true freedom before going back for her senior year, but when you are finally old enough to go out to the bars the tabs pile up. Her sparkling green eyes, mischievous smile, and large, perky breasts could only get her so far when it came to getting free drinks and ducking entry charges.

It was her mom who had suggested reaching out to the Tellers for work. They were a youngish couple that Becca's mom had been doing some redecorating for over the last few months and only lived about 20 minutes away from them. Apparently the husband, Jackson, dealt in rare antiques and art, and his wife was a former model in the process of becoming an agent. Their jobs required a lot of travel from the both of them, and while they had all the security in the world, apparently they were looking for a pet sitter. Becca jumped at the chance, thrilled with the chance to make a good chunk of change for only a few hours of work a day.

The door opened and Becca was greeted by the dazzling smile of Hilary Teller. She was short and very shapely, with almost startling blue eyes and short, stylish blonde hair. She happily reached out to grasp her hand.

"Becca, it's great to finally meet you! Your mother has told us so much about you, come on in," she said warmly, guiding her through the front door and into a large room with white marble floors and a long stairway that had to go up at least four levels.

"All good things I hope, my mom can be a talker," Becca said as she admired the high ceilings and cathedral-style windows. Hilary chuckled.

"Oh yeah, that woman can certainly hold up her end of a conversation, but we love her to death, such a sweetheart and a great decorator- she single-highhandedly saved our living room from my husband putting multiple Foosball tables and a dartboard in it."

"Ok, the Foosball I understand now," a mans voice came from the stairs, "But there is no reason the dartboard had to go.

Jackson Teller descended the stairs. He was wearing a full suit and had his dark hair cut short, with a thin goatee framing a warm smile that reached his soft brown eyes. Hilary shook her head as he shook Becca's hand.

"Once again, Jackson, you wanted to put it directly next to the aquarium, i refuse to spend my days mopping that carpet and resuscitating Angel Fish."

Jackson put his hand behind his head somewhat sheepishly. Becca could tell she was going to enjoy working here.

"Speaking of the aquarium, Mrs. Teller, how many animals are there to care for total?"

"Well first off, it's just Hilary, I'm 25 years old, Becca, if i would have failed Calculus one more time we might have ended up sharing a class or two at FSU. But including all the fish as one unit and ignoring the horses who will be going with the trainers for the week, there are five," Hilary said.

"Six, babe, you're forgetting Kay," Jackson said as he walked back upstairs, a small smile on his face.

"Only because I pretend he isn't here," Hilary said under her breath.

"Who is Kay?" Becca asked.

"He's Jackson's newest pet, a rare snake from Africa, he cost us more than most game shows give out in yearly prize money to cut through the red tape to get him here, but once Jackson has something in his sights he doesn't give up," Hilary said, somewhat exasperated, "Why don't you follow me and I'll give you a run down," Hilary said, leading her up the stairs.

Hilary showed her the aquarium in the living room, followed by a room on the first floor that had a large tank with two huge turtles in it, and finally a room on the top floor next to the Teller's bedroom that housed two parrots in it. There was also a large, wooden desk with some small tools and computers and tech gear.

Becca and Hilary left that room rather quickly blushing deeply as they hurried out, while the parrots kept repeating phrases they must have heard the previous evening.

"Such wonderful, intelligent creatures," Hilary mumbled, not meeting Becca's eyes as the parrots loudly repeated, "Harder, Daddy, harder!" as she shut the door.

"So, um, what was all the computer stuff?" Becca asked, speaking quickly and hoping to avoid any more embarrassment on Hilary's behalf.

"Just an old hobby of Jackson's, he moves through them so quickly. Two months ago it was antique toy trains, a month ago its was fiddling with computer programs and sound equipment- that's what you just saw- and now it's gone on to rare animals," Hilary replied, face finally returning to it's normal color as they continued descending stairs.

"Although I have noticed he's been fooling around with the recording equipment again lately, hopefully he sticks with that one. I'm terrified that he's one too many glasses of whiskey away from buying a crocodile at this point, not that we'd have room after this," she said, gesturing to the basement door.

The two next went to the basement of the house and into a dark lit room. The light was soft, barely more illuminating than a few scattered candles, and there were a few comfy looking armchairs and a large sofa inside as well. The room would have been oddly cozy, had it not been for the massive tank filled with a huge snake in the middle of it.

"This is Kay," Hilary said, unnecessarily pointing at the snake. "He really won't require much attention, he won't need to eat until after we're supposed to get back, Jackson just wants someone down here a couple times a day to check on him and call if anything goes wrong, sound good?"

Becca nodded as she looked at the snake. It was massive, at least 20 feet long when uncoiled, she assumed. She wasn't afraid of it, but she couldn't say she was sorry she would miss out on meal times with it.

"Well, that's it. We leave in about 15 minutes, so do the first round of feeding tonight, then twice tomorrow, once Sunday morning, and we'll be back by noon." Hilary told her as they walked up the stairs and back into the entry room. Jackson was there with a large collection of suitcases that he had just finished bringing downstairs.

"Wow, that's a lot of luggage, where are you guys going? Los Angeles? Tokyo?" Becca asked excitedly.

"Ha!" Jackson practically barked, leaning against the wall and wiping the sweat off his brow.

"Tampa Bay," Hilary replied, glaring at Jackson.

"Oh, well Tampa Bay is still nice, i hear," Becca said, trying to recover, but Jackson just chuckled.

"Normally it's fine, but not when you are going for the sole purpose of inviting a demon into your home," he said as he began taking the suitcases outside. Becca looked at Hilary quizzically.

"My little sister just finished her first year of college, and she's a bit of a hellion," Hilary said, sighing.

"My parents were already in their 40's when they had me, and they just can't handle the partying and bitching and childishness anymore, so she's spending the summer with us. Most of this luggage is actually empty, it's for her to pack."

"You mean for us to pack while she does her nails," Jackson interjected as he walked back into the room to grab the last of the luggage.

"Hopefully not- and stop walking in on my conversations!" Hilary turned back to Becca and gave her a set of keys.

"Lock up when you leave, anything in the fridge is fair game, and I'll see you in a few days, thanks again, Becca!" Hilary said as she walked out the front door.

Becca stood in silence for a moment and smiled.

"Best job ever," she thought to herself, knowing she'd be home within the hour, positive $100 for 30 minutes of work. She went to go into the living room the take care of the fish first when the front door opened again. Jackson walked back in, carrying a suitcase with a broken handle.

"Oh no, what happened?"

"Not a problem, it's an older one, I guess now Melanie will only be able to bring back 45 pounds of clothing and not 50," he sighed.

"She really that bad?" Becca asked, hoping to sound more sympathetic than accusatory over the young woman she'd never met. Jackson smiled.

"Absolute nightmare, but I have a plan for her once she gets here, she'll be much more compliant and on track soon enough."

Becca nodded. Jackson stuffed the broken baggage in a closet and then made for the door.

"Thanks again, Becca, don't forget to show some attention to my boy Kay, he may not need feeding, but I still appreciate you spending some time with him, he's going to be meeting a lot of people in the near future, I'm hoping you can be the trial run,"

"I, uh yeah, no problem!" Becca said, a little confused by his wording, but for $100 a night she'd read the damn snake bedtime stories. Jackson grinned wide, a glint in his eye, and gave her a little wave as he shut the door behind him.

Becca didn't think much more of the conversation as she went to work feeding the fish and the turtles. She finished feeding the parrots, trying to ignore their cries of "There's a good girl! Good girls want to obey!" while also trying not to think of what kind of kinky role playing the Tellers were up to last night.

She went downstairs into the basement just as the sun was finally setting and tried to turn the light up as far as it would go as she walked in. It was still no more than a dull glow, and she shrugged her shoulders as she sat herself down in one of the armchairs, located suspiciously close to the front of the tank.

At first it seemed like Kay was asleep, but after a few moments he raised his head and locked his eyes onto Becca's.

"Not my first choice for a pet, but he is pretty neat," Becca silently admitted to herself. She stood up and Kay followed her movements as she got closer, eyes never leaving hers.

"You are pretty cool, Kay," she said softly, and she swore he winked at her.

"Is something up with your eye?" she said concerned, afraid she had already messed something up.

Upon further inspection the eye looked fine. Better than fine, actually, it appeared to be a vibrant green.

"You're a handsome guy, Kay, I'm a sucker for blue eyes typically, but green are...wait, i thought..." she said, then slowed. Kay's eyes appeared to have changed quickly from green to blue.

"It's gotta be the summer heat, I'm seeing things now," she mumbled, inspecting his eyes. She thought she was just seeing things, when all of a sudden the eyes changed from blue to purple.

"Holy shit!" Becca shouted, moving closer to see better, "I guess i know why you're so damn expensive," she exclaimed as they now turned from purple to yellow. They continued to change shades slowly, then began to move faster, up to about one new color per second.

"So pretty," Becca sighed. Before she had realized it 10 minutes had passed and she was now kneeling on the ground, inches from the glass as her jean skirt began riding up over her ass. The colors in his eyes began shifting more rapidly, drawing her in further. She sighed, feeling her body sag as she continued staring into the depths of the color. As she continued to stare dreamily into the flashing colors, Kay began to sway his head side to side. Becca smiled, her tiring eyes going back and forth as she tried to follow the movements.

In the corner of the room, hidden in darkness, the lens of a camera twitched slightly, adjusting it's aim. At the same time, a slow, rhythmic song began playing on unseen speakers, the beat matching the swaying motion of Kay's head. Unheard voices hidden in the music began whispering words like "Sleep," "Obey," "Peace," into Becca's susceptible mind. All of this went unnoticed as she continued to be mesmerized by Kay's eyes, a dopey smile on her pretty face.

"So sleepy," she thought as her eyes began to droop, and her body began slumping against the glass. Kay leaned closer as well, and Becca gasped as her vision was filled with nothing but the pretty, hypnotic colors. She was so close she could feel them pulsing through her mind.

"Sleep," the voices commanded, and he eyes fluttered. "Sleep," they repeated, once again, more forcefully.

"Sleep..." Becca thought as her eyes closed. She slumped to the ground, smile still on her face, as the music and voices drifted through her dreams.

Becca's eyes opened and she jolted upright. She looked around wildly for a moment, unsure of where she was, rubbing at her now sore neck. She spotted the tank in the middle of the room and breathed a sigh of relief as she remembered where she was. She spotted Kay, coiled up and asleep in his tank.

"Hope you didn't mind sharing, big guy, I must have dozed off," she thought to herself, unconcerned.

She checked her phone, saw about half a dozen missed messages from her friends and her mom, then began typing away as she left for the evening, without a second thought as to how the evening hot away from her.

Becca returned the next morning with a smile on her face and a pep in her step. She had slept fantastic the night before and just had a great feeling returning to the mansion. She was in such a good mood she didn't even mind the parrots and their perverse cries of the day, ("Good girls obey Master"), and happily headed to the basement after taking care of the rest of the animals.

"Hello, there, Kay," she said cheerily, taking the seat right across from the tank again and scooting it a few inches closer.

"How are we today, buddy?" she asked the large snake.

Kay looked up at Becca and locked eyes.

"Aww, it's almost like you recognize...me...wooooow..." Becca's speech sputtered to a stop as Kay's eyes began flashing their colors again. Kay lifted his head up and began swaying back and forth again, eyes shifting colors rapidly. Becca's eyes drifted upwards as she began to sway back and forth as well subconsciously trying to maintain her field of vision to the gorgeous, hypnotic eyes. Music began floating into the room again.

Becca was enthralled in less than a minute, her willpower rapidly overtaken by the colors as the music and the subliminals assaulted her mind.

It all proved far too much for the busty beauty, and soon Becca's head slumped and she sagged backwards in the chair as she fell into a trance, a sleepy grin on her face.

The voices in the music continued, reinforcing the previous days work.

"Sleepy"

"Peaceful"

"Must obey"

She nodded, readily accepting the thoughts, then the voice began whispering new thoughts and ideas into her mind

"Pleasure"

"Wet"

"Horny"

"Good girl"

Becca's fingers twitched, reaching for the bottom of her dress, pulling it up to reveal a tiny pink thong that had a growing damp spot right in the middle. She hesitated for a moment, then Kay seemed to nod his head reassuringly and Becca nodded as well

"Good girl," she repeated softly, then she pulled the underwear to the side and began stroking her sensitive lips.

"Wet," she said, then slid a finger deep inside her, moaning softly.

"P-p..pleasure," she moaned happily, the pretty colors burning away all thoughts.

Kay's eyes continued to mesmerize her while the voices led her and her quivering body to multiple orgasms.

"Good girl, Becca," the voices whispered.

"Goooooood girl," she groaned, working her pussy even faster now.

Kay's eye suddenly grew brighter and a flash of intensity washed over her body and mind. Her legs started shaking and her hips started bucking as she went cross-eyed with pleasure, just before they rolled into the back of her head and she went limp.

An hour later Becca awoke with a start. She looked around the room in a panic, not remembering falling asleep, before her eyes settled on Kay's tank. Instantly she exhaled deeply, feeling at ease. She was still in the chair closest to the tank, her legs spread wide open and her dress hiked up to her waist. Her thong was still very damp and crumpled to the side of her still glistening pussy. Becca shrugged her shoulders, somehow unconcerned with the state she found herself in, and stood up, adjusting her clothes.

As she started walking out the door she looked back at Kay, smiling at her cute little buddy.

"By, handsome," she said happily, then blew him a kiss as she walked at the door.

Later that evening Becca returned to the house once again. She had been feeling off all day since leaving that morning; she was distracted, found herself losing track of the moment and staring off into space. She was also getting horny at random times throughout the day. She had masturbated twice already, and even now as she walked up the stares to feed the chattering birds, ("Slaves don't need will, only commands"), she could feel herself growing wet again.

As she descended the stairs to the basement she felt her cheeks grow hot and her nipples harden under her thin, tight dress. She opened the door and walked inside the dark room. She approached the tank and Kay turned to look her in the eyes from across the room. His eyes began flashing and Becca squeezed her legs together as she whimpered, already desperately aroused.

She never even made it to the chair this time, as she fell on her knees and began crawling. She stopped just before the tank, staring up into those perfect, glorious, flashing eyes, and moaned as she dove one hand into her soaked panties."Must obey," she heard a voice say.

"Must obey...must obey..." She moaned as she began rubbing her clit.

"Such a good girl to take to the conditioning so well," the voice said again, only this time it wasn't faint or layered under low tones or music, the voice was right next to her, whispering into her ear.

"You can see why Kay was so expensive now, can't you?" Jackson asked, moving her disheveled hair away from her ear as he knelt down next to her.

"M-Mr. Teller?" Becca managed to get out. She had never even heard him enter. "How did...where did..."

"Yes, sorry to intrude, sweetie, I wanted to get home before the girls so I could check on my little pet project, they'll be home mid-morning" he said, continuing to trace her hair with his fingers, "I was actually here before you, you were just a little too distracted to notice."

Becca felt confusion deep in the recesses of her mind, but she was too deep into her own pleasure, and too deep into Kay's eyes to do anything other than moan as Jackson's fingers trailed down from her hair, across her neck, and finally down to teasing one of her stiff nipples through her shirt.

"Good girl," he said as her body trembled in pleasure.

"Ah, wonderful, so responsive to my subliminals, Becca, they work so well with Kay's special eyes, don't they?" he asked as he pulled her dress straps off her shoulders and down below her heaving breasts, "I've been watching you through a camera this whole weekend, you were the trial run to make sure Kay was worth the investment, and you have both done spectacularly." Jackson said gleefully, as he slid both hands around her front and began grouping her massive, sensitive tits.

Becca practically came as the sensations flooded through her mind and body. Jackson continued groping her, and began kissing sensitive parts of her neck and back as she continued fingering herself, all the while getting lost further and further into the swirling colors of Kay's eyes.

"Are you a good girl, Becca?" Jackson asked, pulling her dress all the way down. She nodded quickly, body trembling from her pleasure.

"Who do you obey?" he asked, pulling her off the ground and onto her feet.

"I...I obey you, Master," Becca moaned, surrendering herself to her programming. She felt the weight of the world lift from her shoulders as she willingly gave herself over to her Master. Jackson leaned her against the tank, and Becca found herself practically drooling as she stared at Kay, less than two inches from his eyes as he pressed his face against the tank, eyes going even faster now.

12