A Little Tail Pleases Everyone

Story Info
He loves control and she has no limits.
1.4k words
3.93
11.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You watch me walk across the room, take something from the drawer and cross back. My skin is tan, hair messy, checks flushed from wanting, needing, and cumming.

I take your hand. Your fingers are still a little wet, mine are shaking. Not fear. Excitement. Anticipation.

Our eyes are locked, your gaze as strong, penetrating, and irresistible as your body.

I hold out my other hand to show what I've brought. Your eyes move to it, pause, then slowly return back to mine. It's only a second but feels like a lifetime. I can barely breathe waiting for your reaction.

"No". My stomach flips and my heart stops.

'I'm not going to tie you down. Do you know why?' I can't speak; because you said no, because tbh, I planned to tie you down. All I can do is shake my head. 'I'm not tying you down because you want it and because you haven't earned it yet. You will. But first, you're going to submit by choice, because you want what I want, because you need what I choose to give you. Do you understand?' There are no words. I nod.

'Say you understand.' I try, breathless, my voice cracking as I whisper 'Yes'. And then I feel the world go sideways when you say, 'I told you to say you understand, are you testing me already?'

'How will I punish someone who responds to every touch?' your fingertip tracing my collarbone, down my breastbone, across the curve of my breast, your thumb barely brushing against my sensitive nipple. 'On your knees while I consider that'. You watch me kneel in front of you and look up. You thought you'd wait longer but now that you're here you can't remember why. You can have whatever feels good, you don't have to ask or explain, just say it or even better, just take what you want.

Without realizing it you've freed that magnificent tool and taken it in hand. As you slowly stroke your cock you watch my eyes, see how hungry I am to taste you, please you. You step forward, press your head against my lips and tell me to open my mouth for you. You use your head like a brush and paint my lips, controlling where you feel my breath, how fast or slowly you move, how far past my lips and into my wet mouth you slide, when you let me breathe, pleasing yourself with my mouth knowing you haven't come close to a limit.

You rest your cock against my lips, a small drop of cum on the tip, making me wait, loving the power you have over me. Finally, after an eternity, letting me taste that drop before you tell me to bathe your balls in my mouth, lavish my attention on them, and that if I'm good you've chosen a reward. Without thinking I ask what, and you smile as you close your eyes, part your legs a little further, wrap your hand in my hair and press your balls against my warm wet mouth. 'Who said you could talk'.

Oh Yes. You do like being in control, not needing to apologize or hold back. Seeing me respond, knowing its for you, not someone, not just anyone, for you, because of you, whatever you want to try or feel. you let me please you, take all you want, then direct me. 'Go lie down, close your eyes, we're going to see what's in that drawer.'

You watch me walk away, wondering where you'll begin, what will make me moan, beg, lose control. Wondering what secrets I haven't shared yet. Assortment of vibrators; thick, long, bullets, rabbits, and then, then you notice the cat of nine tails and the clamps. Yes. You give me the blindfold, tell me to put it on, stretch my arms above my head, keep my fingertips on the headboard and that if I move, if I stop touching it you'll stop touching me.

You take your time, get what you need, occasionally glancing over and touching yourself as you watch me struggle, know every second is pure torture, pleasure, that they are the same. Finally, finally joining me on the bed. You see it all in your mind, the ice melting, controlling it, letting it fall onto my stomach, my hips, my thighs, choosing when I have to wait, when you'll let drops fall quickly onto my hard nipple and slide slowly down the sensitive skin under my breast. Knowing that for me it's delicious, painfully unpredictable, so amazing all I'm aware of are my frozen nipples and my warm clit, my pussy waiting to be filled, You open the clamp, hold it so it barely touches my nipple, let the ice drip and watch me arch my back silently begging for more and then smiling just before you let go, you let the clamp flip closed, hear me cry out and then begin to moan, my voice getting huskier, my legs parting further so you can see that my lips are wet, I need you, I'm aching for you. I might cum just from the pleasure and the pain of this.

You pull my arms higher, stretch them above me, tug the chain and then hold it taut, smiling as I stretch back even harder, seeing me respond each time you pull, to the fucking amazing pain, begging you to let go and then pull harder, waves of endorphins cascading through my whole body. You can toy with me as long as it pleases you, I love this, I want this. And your mind wanders back to the drawer.

You take out the cat, hold it over me so just the ends dance across my skin, teasing my most sensitive parts, letting me get more and more excited, knowing I'm falling down the rabbit hole, knowing what you're about to do, waiting until you think I'm at the edge and then finally, finally, the sharp sting as each tail kisses my skin. First my thigh, so close, so fucking close. Again, harder, Yes. More. Harder. You whip my thighs, my stomach, tease my clit and my nipples with just the latex ends, i never know what to expect, love not knowing what to expect, jesus I need to cum, you are so fucking perfect, I'm losing the world. Just the intense unimaginable feeling of the whip on my clit, not gentle, again, harder, lifting my hips off the bed, the lashes falling against my hole, Jesus I don't know what I'm saying, asking, demanding, I only know I want this, I need this. I must have this.

I'm on my knees, pussy so incredibly sensitive, throbbing, dripping, lifting my ass, pressing my my face down into the mattress. You could slide deep into my wet cunt with one long, hard thrust. You could take my ass, knowing I'll love it, Whatever you want. And then, just because you can, you decide to wet the handle of the whip in my pussy, watch me press back against it, knowing it wont be enough, that its you I'll need inside me, but wanting to go further see what happens. As you fuck me with the whip you decide you like the way it looks in my pussy, think you'll like it even more in my ass. You prepare me and then slide it gently it, watching, taking care, until you see my response and know you don't need to hold back. You decide you deserve to cum, to bury your cock deep in my pussy, thrust as deep and hard as you want.

Your fingertips tracing the red lines from the whip on my ass as you press your head gently into my hole, feeling my ass full of the whip, the lashes hanging down and caressing your balls as you slide back, almost out, and then slam as hard as you can, wondering if I can take it, not at all surprised I'm asking for more. Both hands on my ass, my thighs, holding me where you want me, thinking only of yourself, letting your desire build, my tight, swollen pussy all around your thick hard cock, your name, my name, quivering, moaning, swearing, praying, cum, yours, mine, your cock, your fucking amazing cock, hands, taste, I need to taste, myself, you, jesus, again, hands, fingers, grinding against anything. Jesus... jesus, jeez, us.