A Little Taste

Story Info
The Manda'lor needs a food taster. Annrya happily volunteers.
4.3k words
4.38
1.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he first saw her, he had been frozen in place by her eyes, kind and gentle. And the most beautiful blue he had ever seen.

She moved silently, quickly...efficiently through her duties which he admired. So she didn't like to dawdle...good.

"Do you require anything else, my Manda'lor?"

Her voice was like honey, sweet and smooth with a breathless quality to it. It sent a shiver down his spine.

He floundered, not sure what to say so he just uttered the first thing that came to his mind.

"No, thank you."

She looked at him in shock before her face spread into a soft smile. She ducked her head down, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You are welcome, my Manda'lor."

He was struck speechless at that smile, holding his breath and hoping she would speak more.

But then she curtseyed and was gone and he was left with the strangest feeling gripping his chest.

He had to see her again.

The next day he got his wish, as she swept into the room like a sweet breeze, carrying his food. He quickly moves, grabbing the tray and she gasps.

"I'm sorry to have startled you. The tray looked heavy."

"Its not that bad. I've carried much heavier before, my Manda'lor."

He shakes his head, "that's not good. From now on if it's too heavy, ask for help."

"O-okay."

He plucks the tray free from her hands and sets it on the table.

"Now, what's the dinner today?"

She smiles brightly and he blanks for a moment until she's waving a hand in front of his face.

"Manda'lor, are you alright?"

He snaps out of it, clearing his throat. "It sounds wonderful. Thank you..."

He runs the back of his neck, "umm, I don't believe I got your name."

"Annrya, sir."

"Annrya." It was a simple name but seemed to fit her. Although she was far from simple.

"Thank you, Annrya, for bringing my meal."

She smiled brightly, once again ducking her eyes down to the floor.

He wanted to reach out and lift her face up. He wanted to see that smile more clearly.

"Your welcome, my Manda'lor."

The food seemed to taste even better that evening.

Then it was another four days until he saw her again and he was curt and snappish to the other servers, almost refusing to eat.

Both Fett and Fennec noticed something was up and they decided to keep an extra eye on him.

That next day in court, Din is sitting there on his throne, bored of the political nonsense that was spewing from the old politician standing in front of him. He was about ready to say something when a tray entered his vision.

"Are you alright, my Manda'lor?"

He froze, a shiver down his spine and he turned to her.

"Annrya."

She smiles softly, curtseying to him. "I'd offer you a drink but I think you'd throw it at him. Or perhaps the whole tray?"

He laughs at that, leaning close to her as for the first time in four days he relaxed.

"It would definitely liven things up, thats for sure."

Fennec noticed how much more at ease he was around the young woman and rolled her eyes. She elbowed Fett, directing his attention to the two.

"So at least we now know why he's been such an ass lately. She's a pretty little thing."

Boba looked over and when he noticed the serving girl and how the kid was leaning towards her, he shook his head.

He chuckled to himself. So this was the reason he was nearly biting everyone's head off?

He agreed with Fennec, his eyes tracing down her lithe frame. She was pretty. Just the right amount of curves to draw any man's eye, including his own.

He watched how she ducked her head, smiling up at Din shyly and shook his head.

Oh, the kid was in trouble.

He needed to get that out of his system and fast or his focus would continue to suffer and everyone with him.

Din could care less what was going on around him, half paying attention to the old goats bleating at him in favor of Annrya.

Oh she was a hundred times better sight than any of those politicians.

"Well, I shouldn't interrupt you any further, Manda'lor. I have drinks to serve."

He internally panicked a moment, he didn't want her to leave.

"Are you...will you be bringing my dinner tomorrow night?"

She stills, looking up at him with an odd look before a smile breaks free and his heart stutters. "If you want me to."

'I'd always enjoy seeing you, mesh'la.'

"You are always so efficient in your task. The others tend to be too slow."

Annrya bites her lip and he very nearly groans, wanting very much to bite that lip himself.

He stills in shock at his reaction, tilting his helmet at her, eyes tracing over her figure behind the visor. How did this happen?

How in the short span of only a week did he find himself so attracted to this woman? He had to find out more about her.

/ - / - / - /

Fett chuckles, "So, what's with the pretty little server? The one that you were practically drooling over?"

He groans, dropping his head into his hands. "Her name is Annrya. Find out as much as you can about her. Her likes, dislikes, even her favorite pastimes. I'd do it myself but I can't escape this damn palace long enough to."

Fennec snorts, "She brings your food to you every night right?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you just turn her into dessert and get it out of your system?"

Boba chuckles, "I agree. If she's got you this worked up just fuck her and get it done and over with."

"I-" He paused, they had a good idea and the more he thought about it, the more he agreed with them.

But it would be done his way.

He shook his head, "Fennec, I want you to find out what her favorite foods are. And you Fett, I want you to put a little rumor out."

Fett looks at him almost confused until it finally clicks and he laughs.

"Oh kid, you want to go that route?"

"What route?"

"I'll get it going, don't you worry."

"What the hell is going on?"

Fett leans over and whispers the plan into Fennec's ear and the woman laughs loudly.

"I didn't mean literally make her dessert. Maker. But if it gets you going, then go for it."

"Fennec."

She shrugs, "Hey, a little eating during sex is fun from time to time. Just don't forget the chocolate."

Din groans louder, wishing the floor would swallow him up.

/ - / - / - /

When she had first been approached in the kitchens, she didn't know what to make of it. The small woman in the red and black had only smiled and motioned her to follow him.

"Where are we going?"

"The Manda'lor has requested you to serve him tonight personally."

Her stomach flipped at that. He requested her personally? Oh.

"Hey, relax. Its nothing bad, I promise. Now here we are."

She winks at Annrya, "Enjoy yourself now."

Annrya gives her a strange look before ducking through the door. When she lifts her head, she stops short at the sight that greets her.

The table was resplendent with so many delicacies, some, she noted were from her own home world as well. She gaped until he cleared his throat, inwardly pleased at her reaction.

"Annrya."

"My Manda'lor. You requested my presence?"

"Yes. I have need of your help with something."

"What is it?"

"Some of my close contacts among the court have reason to believe that someone is out to poison and I need someone to test my food."

The color fled from her face and she clutched her mouth with a gasp. "Impossible! Who would want to do that? You have done nothing wrong. You have been a kind and just ruler since taking the throne."

His heart thumped wildly in his chest, touched by her words.

"Thank you for your kind words, Annrya. Now this will be dangerous for you but I will trust no other server with this task."

"T-thank you, Manda'lor."

"Please call me Din."

"Din?"

"My name."

Her eyes grew wide, "W-what?"

"Now, you needn't worry if you do come across any poison. I have doctors right outside the door just in case and you will be given the utmost medical care. Please sit."

He directs her to the seat right next to his, tucking the chair in behind her, a small grin playing at his lips.

'So far, so good.'

"Now, I have one last thing to discuss with you before we begin."

He pulls a scrap of dark fabric off the table and hold its up for her.

"Is that a...blindfold?"

He nods, "This way I can eat as you test each food without breaking my covert's creed."

She bites her lip again and he has to look away for a moment to get a hold of himself. Now was not the time to lose control.

"Alright. Whatever I can do to help you, my Manda'lor."

He smiled widely, dropping the fabric over her eyes and tying it securely behind her head. "Can you see anything?"

She shook her head.

He places his hands on her shoulders gently. "Good."

He slide his helmet off, setting it on the table to his right before sitting down and facing her.

She was even more beautiful now that he could see her without his visor in the way. She was wearing her hair down in a simple braid and her lips were pale pink and plump.

He licked his lips. How he'd like to...he shook his head. Not yet.

"So what should we start with first? An appetizer, right? I know the right one. Here."

She shivers when he speaks. His voice is no longer modulated through his helmet and its smooth and dulcet to her ears.

A scraping sound fills the air, then something is pressing against her lips and she tentatively licks at it before the flavor bursts on her tongue and she grins, taking the bite into her mouth.

She chews, letting a groan slip, "Oh, this is...oh my goddess. Are these Fire Prawns? I remember having this when I was a little girl."

He shifts in his seat when she groans. "Is it good?"

"Oh its delicious. Oh...forgive me. I don't feel any different, Manda'lor."

"Now, I told you to call me Din, didn't I? Would you like something to drink? To wash it down?"

"Oh yes please."

He lifts the glass to her lips and tilts it slowly, letting the contents pour into her mouth. She swallows, gasping in surprise.

"Is this Xeresco Edes? Red? Oh, this is...its delicious."

"I thought you might like it. I heard it pairs well with Fire Prawns."

She tilts her head, "What else is there?"

That was the sign he was waiting for.

"Oh you have to try this one."

He lifts the fork to her lips and she takes it between her lips allowing him to slide it free, moaning softly as she chewed.

He bit back a groan as his cock twitched in his pants.

If she kept making noises like that, then they weren't going to make it to dessert. She was going to become dessert.

"OH! This is Crocotta Delight. It has four different types of cheese and uses glass asparagus milk in place of the cream. Oh, Din, this is fantastic!"

He grins, grabbing the napkin, wiping it at the corner of her mouth and allowing his thumb to brush over her bottom lip. She stills mid-chew, it tingled where he touched her, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Din?"

"You had something on your face." It also gave him a chance to touch her face, to feel the soft skin of her lips.

"Oh, sorry."

He didn't know how much longer he could take of this. They had only just gotten through the appetizers and they still had five more dishes to work through. He greatly under-estimated how strong his reaction would be as right now all he wanted to do was sweep the food from the table and eat a different sort of delicacy.

He took a shaky breath, "Are you still feeling okay?"

"Yes. Nothing so far."

"That's excellent. Now are you ready for the starter?"

"Yes, please."

Snow Gharial, a small reptile from a jungle planet that when infused with Tea, gave it a smoky flavor similar to Krayt dragon meat.

He was quick to cut a small piece, holding it out to her and she sniffs the air, taking another tentative lick before taking the bite into her mouth.

"Mmm...its a bit gamey and smoky but still good. What is this?"

"Tea-infused Snow Gharial."

"Ah. Its a lizard right?"

"Yes. Is it okay?"

"Yes, no reaction."

He leans over and brushes her hair back, his voice tickling her ear.

"Then shall we move to the main course?"

She shivers, swallowing hard before nodding.

"Could I have another sip of wine, please?"

"Of course." He lifts the goblet to her lips and she takes another sip, licking at her lips and he shifts in his seat, his pants uncomfortably tighter now.

Damn. Did she not know what she was doing to him?

"I wasn't sure about this one. You tell me if it was a good choice." He grabbed a small piece with his fingers and brought it up to her, rubbing it over her lips and she leans forward, wrapping her lips around it.

He groaned audibly when her tongue touched his fingers and she gasped in shock, pulling back from him and letting the food drop to the table. He had used his fingers instead of a fork.

"Din?"

"I seemed to have dropped my fork. I'm sorry."

"Oh, that's okay." Her stomach flipped again as warmth filled her core.

"Here, have another piece." He repeated his previous move and this time she takes the meat into her mouth, and he lets his fingers slowly slide from her lips.

She moans softly, chewing slowly before swallowing the bite. This should be indecent but the tantalizing way with which he traced her lips had her swaying towards him.

"What does it taste like?"

She lets out a shaky breath, "Its...its juicy, tender and the sauce is slighty tart, coating the tongue. What is this?"

He groans, "Braised Phase Roebuck."

"Its very good."

"Good."

He gives her another sip of wine and she giggles, sending a jolt through him.

"I haven't felt strange at all during this whole meal. Although I should probably test the desserts too, just in case."

Din grins. She was starting to catch on. "Of course. We have three to choose from. Which one should go first? The fruit, the chocolate or the cream?"

Annrya smiles slyly. "The chocolate one. You always start off with the heaviest dessert first then work to the lightest, which would be the fruit."

"Alright." There was this tension between them that was only growing and she shuddered, wondering when the dam would break and what would happen once it did.

He scooted close to her, dipping a finger into the chocolate and lifting it to her lips. He spread it over her bottom lip and she gasped, allowing him to dip the finger into her mouth, spreading it onto her tongue.

"You might have to suck it off. We wouldn't want to make a mess, would we?"

Her thighs clenched together at the low timber with which he spoke.

"N-no, I suppose not." She closed her lips around his finger and sucked hard, pulling a groan from him.

"Maker."

"Din?"

His finger is bringing another helping of the chocolate to her lips.

"Taste it again."

He pushes his fingers into her mouth, leaning close to her.

"Slowly, Annrya, savor each note of the flavors."

She licks at his finger, slowing wrapping her lips around it and sucking lightly, tongue swirling around him and he moans then.

He rips his hand away, tangling it into her unbound braid and hauling her close, kissing her fiercely.

She mewls, melting into the kiss, wrapping her arms around him and fingers diving into his hair as she kissed back.

Din breaks the kiss to press his forehead against hers.

"Fuck. We still have two more desserts. What should we do, Annrya?"

She's panting, leaning into him heavily.

"We really should finish dinner."

"You're right but I need a new plate, mesh'la."

That word sends heat punching low in her abdomen and she presses her legs together tightly, moaning low.

"Oh, I suppose you can't eat without a proper plate."

Then he's pulling her to her feet, brushing his hands down her shoulders. "Then I think my plate should get undressed, don't you?"

"Oh." He wanted to use her as his plate? She wobbles, knees suddenly weak as she reaches for the buttons of her shirt stopping when his hands cover hers.

"May I?"

She nods, not trusting her voice at the moment.

He caresses her sides, lightly tracing the curve of her breasts before slowly working the buttons free one by one. He pushes the shirt from her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor before he's cupping her breasts and she arches up into him. She moans, feeling his hard against her stomach.

His hands slide over her back, quickly working the clasp of her bra loose, letting it join the shirt then he tugs her belt loose, working his own hands under the fabric to clutch at her hips, fingers dipping into the divots gently. She gasps, her body jerking at the gentle caress of his hands.

Then he pushes the skirt from her hip, steadying her as she steps out of it before lifting her up to sit on the table.

He brushes his hands up her ribs, sliding a hand up between her breasts before brushing up and down her collarbones, stopping to rub his thumbs over her throat.

Din gently eases her onto her back, leaning over and nipping at the skin just above her belly-button. He hooks her panties and drags them down off her, throwing them over his shoulder.

He palmed himself through his pants. Fuck if she already looked edible just like this but something was missing. He grinned.

"Now, no moving while I fix my plate."

She shivers as his hands trace down her thighs, something cold spreading over them. Then he's setting something on her breasts, a small round object sitting over her nipples. Then something wet is painted down between her breasts.

He groans, "Oh that looks delicious. But it seems my plate still has more room. What else? Ah! Here."

Something cold drips onto her curls and she shudders, moaning softly.

"I told you no moving, Annrya. You don't want to ruin my dessert do you?"

"N-no. No I don't."

"Good girl." That cold mixture is moving up her body, dipping into her belly-button before moving up higher, dripping along the curve of her breasts.

"There. Perfect. Now where should I start?"

His tongue is sliding through the cold mixture, licking it from the underside of it before his lips close around the round object sitting on her nipple and she mewls at the touch.

"Beteofruit bonbons. Tart but when paired with the vanilla cream tracing those lovely breasts of yours? It balances it out amazingly."

"Din."

"I'm not finished with my meal just yet."

He licks the cream from her other breast before eating the other bonbon, then he's lapping at the liquid that pooled in the hollow of her throat and she reaches for him, but he pins her arms down.

He tuts at her, "I make sure to always clean my plate and this is no exception."

His tongue is sliding down her stomach, dipping into her bellybutton, slowly lapping it clean before he's moving again, lower and she tilts her hips up, needing more of his touch.

"Please, Din?"

He growls, gripping her hips as he continues to lick the cream from her body.

The fire inside her is only burning hotter, being stoked into a blaze as he continues this slow languid cleaning.

"I have to be thorough, mesh'la. I don't want to waste any of this delicious meal. Not one drop."

He drops to his knees, spreading her legs wide and she holds her breath in anticipation.

He chuckles hotly. "Now doesn't this look delectable. Cream dripping from your folds just waiting for my tongue to clean it up."

Din leans down, dragging his tongue against her. He tentatively licks the cream from her, making sure to make the licks light until she's sobbing, begging for him for more.

He works his jaw slowly against her, tongue circling her opening several times before moving upwards to trace circles around her clit. She's reduced to whimpers as he continues the slow pace before he finally dips his tongue inside. Her hands fly to his head, pulling his hair as she bucks up into his mouth.

"Din!"

His lips rasp along her core and his breath is hot on her as he speaks, "So sweet. I'd say this is the best dessert so far."

12