A Little Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lightly touches her, sliding a finger up through her folds, tracing her entrance. Then he's slipping the finger into her and she cries out. He adds another, thrusting them both in and out, crooking them every so often as he licks at her folds, tracing back and forth around them. She's left whimpering now as the wet sounds of his mouth licking and slurping at her have her thighs quivering and her core clenching around his fingers. She was being coaxed higher and higher by his mouth and fingers and she could only hold onto him, pulling his hair painfully tight.

He was growling into her now, moving against her like a man starving urged on by her reaction.

"Such a sweet little cunt and its all mine to eat."

Then he's closing his mouth around her clit and sucking hard as he slams his fingers further into her and presses up and she shatters around him, back arched, screaming as her orgasm hits full force.

"Yes! Fuck yes! 'Rya."

She slumps back boneless as she struggles to catch her breath and he's rubbing her thighs, thumbs lightly tracing her folds.

"Breathe, 'Rya. There you go. Good girl."

"Din, please? I...I need you."

"Fuck!" He groans gutturally, tearing at his belt and hissing when the cold air hits his cock. He slides it up against her clit and she bucks up into him.

"Do you think you have room for one last dessert, baby?"

"Yes! Fuck, please?"

With a frustrated groan, he slides his hands under her ass, lifting her up into him and he sinks into her slowly, pressing his head into her chest.

"Fuck, baby. This is...fuck you feel so damn good."

He retreats just to slam into her hard causing her head to fall back with a gasp. Slowly he drags himself out before roughly thrusting again this time to the hilt, bottoming out and causing her to cry out.

He snaps his hips forward and he hisses, picking up a steady brutal pace as a hand slides through some leftover cream, bringing it up to cover her lips with it and she opens her mouth, wrapping her lips around his fingers.

Din's voice is hoarse as he looks down at her, "Suck."

Her moan is muffled as his fingers rub over her tongue and she sucks hard at him. He growls, snapping into her again. She keens loudly then as he pounds into her again and again, her nails digging into his arms as he pulls his digits free.

"Fuck, baby. You want more?"

She could only cry out, wordless moans and babbles as he groaned, leaning over her more, reaching for the chocolate. This time he spreads it over her breasts, painting it up her throat before dipping into her mouth again.

The sight of her pale flesh painted up with the chocolate and cream rips a hoarse shout from him and leaning down he slams their lips together viciously claiming her mouth as he slides his hands under her ass, lifting her up into him and he slams into her roughly.

It was a sensory overload, the wet noises of his cock slamming into her, his growling grunts and his tongue brushing against the roof of her mouth. She locks up, back arched off the table as white lights explode across her vision, a high pitched cry ripped from her throat as the strongest orgasm she ever had tore through her body.

He gives a hoarse shout when she clenches tight around his cock. His shout tapers off into a series of grunts and sharp moans until his head is dropping back with a broken, drawn out moan as his orgasm is wrenched from him suddenly. He pulls her tightly to him, his hips twitching and jerking into her with short shallows thrusts as he floods her wet heat with his seed.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, 'Rya! Fu-ck!"

He slumps over her, nipping her collarbone, kissing sloppily up her neck before he captures her lips gently.

She moans, throwing her arms around him.

He pulls back, peppering her face with a dozen small kisses and she giggles, pushing at him.

Din chuckles, "Now how was that for dinner?"

She reaches up, blindly tracing his face and he nips at her fingers.

"It was the best dinner I've had in quite a while."

He looks down at her a brow arched, "Yeah?"

"But next time, you get to be the plate."

He laughs loudly, pressing another kiss to her lips. "How about tomorrow?"

"Deal."

12