A Little Teasing Adventure

Story Info
Airplane Foot Tease Leaves the Victim with Blue Balls.
2.4k words
4.47
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, my hubby and I recently returned from our most recent excursion to the islands, and I thought I'd share a fun little story from our trip. If you remember prior to our trip hubby had not had a release in nearly two months and was still locked in his steel cage with his PA piercing when we arrived at the airport. As we normally do when we fly, I removed his cage before we checked in and put it in my checked bag for the flight, hubby loves this little taste of freedom.

While we were waiting to board, we watched a guy argue rather loudly and rudely with the gals attending the gate about his seat assignment. He was kind of mean to the poor gals and I remember commenting to hubby that he seemed like he was a real jerk to the poor girls who were just trying to do their job.

Well wouldn't you know it when it came time to board the plane the "jerk" was assigned to the window seat next to us. Since my hubby is quite large, we usually fly first class or reserve the emergency exit aisle, so he has room to stretch his legs. Since there were no first-class seats on this flight, I let my hubby sit in the aisle seat because of his broad shoulders, which leaves little me sitting in the middle seat. To be polite I looked over to say hello to the fellow next to me when I realized even though he was a grump to the poor gals at the counter he was actually a fairly good-looking guy though quite a bit younger than hubby and me.

About fifteen minutes into the flight, I noticed my new leather sandals were really starting to pinch my feet. I know how much my hubby loves my little tootsies and foot odor so he wouldn't mind if I took my sandals off but again to be polite, I asked the fellow whose name I learned was Jim if he would mind if I slipped my sandals off. He said he didn't mind so off they came. Since I'm so short I had room to cross my legs and nonchalantly started playing with my sandals with my slightly sweaty toes and letting them dangle off my foot as I leafed through a magazine thinking how nice it is to have the added leg room even at my five-foot height.

My hubby was tired and decided to take a nap, so to pass the time a little I figured I'd chat with Jim a bit. I'm a dark skinned Asian with sort of an exotic look and I've been told I am attractive, and because of all the tennis I play I stay in good shape and have a body that drives guys wild. In addition, I'm a flirt and I've always enjoyed teasing men, something I did quite a bit before I met my husband in college and I've continued to do so since we've been married although I usually just tease my hubby these days, I'm fortunate to have a live in "victim."

It was somewhat obvious this fellow found me attractive as I caught him sneaking peeks at me from time to time. During our conversation I found out he was single, recently divorced and wasn't having much luck finding a gal with his busy work schedule which instantly made me think he wasn't having sex. He also told me he was going to a company sponsored event which coincidentally was at the same resort we were going to.

During a lull in our conversation, I bent my knees and pulled my feet up on the seat in front of me and at this point I began to notice he was taking lingering looks at my legs and bare feet. What confirmed my suspicion was the erection I noticed sticking up in his shorts -- it was so large he couldn't hide it. At that moment I knew he was a foot fetishist, just like my hubby.

Now that I had the opportunity to talk to him a little, I realized he wasn't as big a jerk as I originally thought at the gate, however I decided he deserved a good tease for being so rude to those poor gals who were just trying to do their job. Knowing he probably wasn't getting regular sex really turned me on even more thinking how hot and horny he must be looking at my shapely tan legs in my short shorts and my cute little tootsies.

I put down the magazine I was leafing through to turn to look at hubby who had opened his eyes while changing positions, I gave hubby a little wink and at that moment I decided to really start teasing Jim with my sweaty little tootsies. With the additional leg room in the exit row, I could stick my legs straight out in front of me and wiggle my toes, then I'd slip my toes in my sandal and dangle it on my feet with my legs crossed in front of me and then I'd slowly slide my feet back and forth in and out of my sandals. I could see that I was driving this poor guy absolutely nuts. He kept shifting positions in his seat and looked terribly frustrated with the large bulge pulsing in his shorts. It was then that I decided to increase the torture.

I started to sweetly and innocently talk to Jim about my feet and my sandals and how tight they were and how they made my feet so sore. I asked if he would mind trying to stretch them out for me, of course he eagerly agreed, which made me laugh to myself because I knew the erotic foot odor would really drive him wild. He asked about my hubby, and I told him he was asleep, and I was sure he wouldn't mind at all if he helped me out.

Once I handed Jim my sandals to stretch them out, I went back to reading my magazine. I watched out of the corner of my eye as he sneakily lifted them up to smell them when he didn't think I was looking and then he tried to play some "pocket pool" without letting me know. He even slid a couple fingers up the leg of his shorts to try rubbing his throbbing cock for some relief. But each time it looked like he was getting close to some much-needed relief or "completing the job" I would stop reading and look over at him to talk causing him to stop playing with himself. A couple times he even groaned in frustration.

I desperately wanted to tease Jim some more and give him some serious blue balls for being so mean to the girls at the gate so I hinted that my feet were still sore and sure enough he offered to give me a foot massage if my hubby wouldn't mind. I pretended that maybe I shouldn't since I was with my husband, but he practically started begging me to allow him to massage my feet. After pretending to innocently consider his offer a little while longer I finally turned in my seat and put my sweet little tootsies in his lap.

As Jim massaged my feet I lied and told him my hubby thought my feet were dirty and smelly and didn't like to touch them. Jim then confessed that he had a thing for feet and when he was married, he loved to massage and worship his wife's feet and that he greatly missed that portion of their relationship. He went on to say it was hard to find another woman that allowed him to massage her feet and that my feet were the first ones he'd touched in nearly two years. A few times I would swear his hands were shaking while he was giving me a massage and he seemed to be sweating a little bit -- he was a real foot guy.

During the massage I pretended I didn't feel the throbbing bulge in his shorts, and I would lightly move my toes up and down his swollen shaft and balls to keep his fires burning. I kept this up for the entire flight, giving him a closer look at my "instruments of torture."

I was not surprised when he asked if I minded if he had a quick sniff to which I giggled and pretended I'd never heard of such a thing like that but finally I said yes and added "I guess it's okay if you really need to." He lifted my feet up to his nose for long sniffs of my sweaty little tootsies while I rubbed my other foot harder into his crotch to emphasis the pleasure he was receiving. He sniffed them multiple times moaning loudly during each long sniff. I could tell he was dying to have a lick or two but probably realized that was way too much to ask so he never did. As he sniffed one foot, I made sure the other foot continued to lightly glide up and down his throbbing shaft causing him to moan softly.

By the end of the flight, he must've had one of the worst cases of blue balls in history and even mentioned again that he was totally turned on by my feet. I leaned over and whispered to him "I know, I can see" as I made it a point to look directly at the tent in his shorts with the large wet spot and giggled. While we were leaving the plane Jim couldn't stop saying how much he enjoyed meeting us and told my hubby multiple times what a lucky man he was.

Knowing how much I teased this guy and how horny he obviously was caused my panties to be soaking wet, so as soon as we landed and got our luggage, I took hubby to the family restroom to reattach his cage and have him lick me to a couple powerful orgasms. Since hubby was asleep most of the time and missed what happened, I told him the story of what I did to Jim during the flight while he was licking me, this caused him to drip and bulge out of his cage.

Hubby moaned and groaned when I teased him about the thought of Jim being able to go to the restroom to relieve himself by jerking off while he had to stay locked and denied without any release. Hubby's denial and obvious frustration made me hot and horny all over again, I couldn't wait to get to our hotel room for some more licks from my horny hubby...

Ahh but the fun wasn't over for there, when we got to the resort whenever we'd see Jim, I'd make sure to wiggle my toes as much as possible in front of him watching with delight as his swim trunks would quickly tent up in front of him and he'd try to hide his arousal with a towel or book.

I love to wear a bikini with thong bottoms to show of my delicious ass and once I saw Jim sitting alone by the pool while my hubby was out scuba diving, I went over to sit down on the chaise next to him and chat about his trip. At one point I told him I was a little tired and was going to take a quick nap so rolled on my side towards him to give him a good look at my breasts and tootsies. While I pretended to take a nap, I watched him through my sunglasses try to play a little pocket pool with his bathing suit on. These little tease sessions with Jim got me very horny and hubby ended up doing a lot of licking my little puss-puss and ass during our vacation.

I've used my feet to tease a couple guys since our trip, the beauty of it is that it is so inconspicuous. I never knew so many guys had a thing for feet, of course I always play "Miss Innocent" and torment them as much as possible, it amazes me how easy it is to turn some guys on. I've learned they'll do just about anything if you find their hot buttons and turn-ons, they are putty in your hands. Of course, I didn't need to have Jim do anything for me for I have my hubby for that but Jim was a fun little victim when he was around during our time on the island.

I was so pleased with my hubby; he had done such a tremendous job planning our trip and making sure everything was perfect that I decided he had finally earned a much-needed release. About halfway through our stay, after a long day at the beach with him waiting on me hand and foot I decided it would be his lucky night. When we went back to our suite before we showered together, I brought out the key to his cage and released him so we could soap up and clean off together.

Needless to say, he was hard the entire time, after we got out, dried off and went to bed I had him lick me over and over again. After I'd had my fill, I leaned down and gave hubby some much deserved licks getting him hard as steel and he was totally shocked and surprised when I told him he had permission to enter me.

He is quite large in length and girth so he can't get all the way in, I find it very uncomfortable when he's inside me, however I felt he truly earned a little pleasure from my little puss-puss. I came hard thinking of how lucky I am to have my hubby and at the thought of that poor boy Jim who had become the tease and denial victim of the trip and how he was probably engaged in another jerk off session to relieve his swollen blue balls.

Hubby never has permission to cum in me and without cumming for nearly twp months it didn't take long before he pulled out and shot glob after glob after glop of his hot sticky cum or "mess" as I like to call it all over my stomach and chest. He rolled over panting and exhausted telling me all the teasing, denial and frustration I put him through is worth every second for these rare powerful moments of release with me.

We went back into the shower to clean off before returning to bed and a night of relaxation and room service. I left hubby unlocked for the rest of the trip then reattached his cage when we finally got home for his next period of extended teasing and denial. Let's see what the next month or two brings us...;)