Jiu-Jitsu Friend Turns Dominant

Story Info
Practicing Jiu Jitsu with a friend at her house takes a turn.
2.2k words
4.49
22.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a Brazilian jiu jitsu training game I've played with friends. The game gives players a handicap to make things more fair between people of different weight/skill classes, and they're chosen randomly. The story is based around a training partner I've had some sexual tension with before, but is overall fiction. Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------

"I'd say you're a weight class and a belt above me, but I'll be nice and just do one handicap" she said, shuffling the cards.

I pick the top one, she looks at it and mutters "ooooh handcuffs, rough." She then draws the card for the starting position, and smirks as she shows me. Mount. I look at her nervously, and she smiles devilishly. She knows what flusters me.

I was flustered for a number of reasons. One, bondage is a massive turn-on of mine and she knows that. Two, I was going to be underneath her with only boxers and thin athletic shorts between us, not the compression shorts I usually wear for BJJ. And three, I'm not sure where this was heading, although her smirk gave me a hint. I just didn't want to overstep any bounds and end up making things weird or uncomfortable. I wasn't too worried, need be I could flip her off me pretty easily if I started getting hard to avoid her feeling anything. I wasn't really that handicapped.

I hand her my BJJ belt, and as I stick my wrists in front of me she clicks her tongue disapprovingly. I cock my head and she explains "aren't you the one who told me about choking someone out using the handcuffs last time you played this? No way am I just tying them in front of you." I show her the card, which shows the persons hands being tied in front of them, and she says "I'm being nice by only giving one handicap! Do you want one for each weight class?"

"Fair enough" I reply, feigning confidence. Now I'm in for a real challenge, and my worries grow rapidly. As she moves behind me and and I feel her tying my wrists I start getting more nervous. She knows what shes doing and my hands aren't going anywhere.

I'm already getting hard and hoping she won't notice as she comes back around in front of me. Luckily, the position we're in kneeling on the floor doesn't make it too obvious, but I do feel her eying me up with subtle excitement as she returns to my view.

When going over to her place I wasn't sure what was in store, so I didn't have any of my BJJ gear when she asked to roll. But since she had the opportunity to change, she was clad in leggings and a skin tight spandex top, an outfit I've seen her in more times than not. What was not usual however, was that it seemed like she wasn't wearing the typical sports bra under her compression shirt. The thought of there being so little hiding her chest made me shiver.

The silhouette of her large, perky tits was more visible than I'd ever seen it before, and I was having a hard time focusing. I thought I might even be able to make out a subtle nipple underneath. Not to mention her ass. Her fucking ass- "You ready?" She asked, interrupting my daydreams. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

She scoots towards me on her knees, and pushes me onto my back. She swings a leg over and mounts me as I stare up at her, praying she doesn't feel my hardening dick. Luckily she settles her hips above my member, resting her incredible ass on my stomach. I try moving around a little and realize I'm more stuck than I thought I'd be. "Okay!" She says, and since my hands are occupied she fist bumps my chest to start the match.

Immediately I try bridging, but she's unphased and doesn't go anywhere. I'm quickly torn. If i want to escape I need my hips under hers, but then there's no doubt she'll feel my hardness. Without my hands there's no real other option, so I start to shimmy underneath her. She lowers her weight and presses her hips into me to prevent being swept, luckily she's still a few inches above my member. Her chest, supple and free from its usual sports bra, is now inches from my face behind the thin layer of spandex. My breathing hitches and I pause, then she giggles, "well this is more even than usual!"

I redouble my efforts and decide I just need to sweep her, shimmying to put her weight on my hips. I get there and as I bridge I feel the top of my hard dick press lightly against her ass just for a moment, hoping she doesn't realize. With my arms bound behind my back it's hard to generate a lot of power in a bridge, so I don't succeed in knocking her over. As I'm bucking, she slides herself lower on me to avoid the sweep. She sets her hips down directly on my hard dick, it now pressing up against her ass firmly. Her eyebrows raise and her mouth opens slightly, and then her expression returns to normal as she acts like nothing happened. Staying in a low mount as to avoid getting sweeped, she lowers her chest to my face.

She wraps her arms around my head in a figure 4 formation, putting me in a punch choke. She's not really trying to submit me with the choke, not yet anyway, but the position has her ample chest pressed softly against my face, flustering me further. "I'm not sure if I should just try and sub you right away, or drag it out like you do to me", while saying this she lifts her hips, letting my solid dick up from under her ass. She rocks her hips and sits back down, moving so that my cock is now pointing up, pinned underneath her against my abs.

She grinds into me so slightly that I can't be certain it was on purpose, as to not break the veil that we're still just training. My breath hitches as I feel her crotch grind against my now exposed sensitive underside, and I feel her press her chest into my face harder, smothering me. I've been in this position before, but never with so little fabric separating me from her breasts since her typical sports bra is missing. "I wonder if I could tap you with just a smother..." she says, using the arms around my head to hold my head upright, shoving my face into her breasts. I've always fantasized about feeling her breasts and now I'm being forced to- being buried in them.

The position is restricting my breathing but not enough to make me tap, so we stay here for a little, her tits pressed into my face. I'm unbelievably hard now, feeling her soft supple breasts through the thin fabric. Just as I feel her nipples hardening against my face, she sits back up. I press my lips together, struggling to not let out a groan as her weight rocks back on top of my dick and I see her erect nipples poking through her thin shirt.

"You really won't just give me an easy submission will you?" She says, grinding into me more obviously this time on the word submission. I gasp and squirm under her from the sensation, and she smiles devilishly. "I've been playing nice. I don't think I even need technique to get a tap here" she says annoyed, reaching both her hands down towards my neck.

As her hands wrap around my throat, all remaining pretense of trying to win the round leaves my mind. She puts weight on her hands, pinning my neck to the ground while her hips hold mine down. I struggle to tap the ground underneath me with my bound hands, and she releases some of the pressure but doesn't let go. "Was that a tap?!" She exclaims, and I nod. She lowers her voice to a rough whisper and says "So, you submit?" and I nod again quickly. "Goooood boy" she purrs, and instead of releasing the choke as you would normally, she tightens her grip on my throat.

My dick throbs underneath her as she squeezes away my breath. She opens her mouth in mock shock as she feels the throb, and sarcastically questions "You're enjoying this?!" as she grinds harder than ever against my dick, which is shockingly sensitive. It's been a few days since I had the chance to masturbate, and after all this teasing the pleasure from her movement was intense.

She leans forward a bit, putting more of her weight on my neck to pin me, but relaxing her grip so I can breathe, although barely. In this position she begins to back and forth, establishing a maddeningly slow rhythm, and a visible wet spot forms on my shorts from my precum. I groan with pleasure, and my hips twitch each time her spandex-clad pussy slides over the underside of my swollen head. After a while I start to thrust back up into her, needing more stimulation than her frustratingly slow pace. "Hold still" she hisses, and leans into my ear whispering "I can't have you speeding this up..." As she says this, she adjusts her legs so her shins are on top of my thighs. She pries my legs open and pins them down with hers, stopping me from bucking my hips. Handcuffed, legs spread, and trapped underneath her I feel completely helpless for the first time, and she mocks me with a pouty lip.. She continues grinding at her maddeningly slow pace, slowwwly dragging her spandex-clad ass and pussy all the way from the base of my cock to the dripping tip. I'm groaning with pleasure and frustration, feeling even more frustrated now that I can't hump back into her.

As I squirm and whimper under her, she leans over and starts to kiss, lick, and nibble all along my collarbone, neck, and ear. This, combined with the occasional purr in my ear of "good boy," "just relax," or "poor thing" comments has me absolutely swimming in ecstasy. She alternates between this and shoving her breasts back in my face, making me take her nipple into my mouth through the spandex.

My pleasure building, I realize that if this continues I'm going to cum, and I'm brought back to reality. "I don't think she realizes how sensitive I am or how long it's been since I've cum" I think, worried she's going to make me orgasm. I try to speak up and she shushes me, chokes me harder, and shoves her tit further into my mouth, gagging me. My breathing gets more and more ragged, my body more tense, and my moans louder. As I'm getting closer to the point of no return she changes pace, focusing on just the tip of my dick and suddenly grinding quickly. I gasp and squeak out a "fuck" from the sudden intensity, instinctively trying to buck my hips to no avail.

Just as the dam is about to break, she stops.

She shifts and sits on my thighs, letting go of my throat and staring down at my dick. It throbs and pulses helplessly, and my hips buck and twitch out of my control since she's moved. She slides her hands under my shorts, massaging my thighs to help me calm down from the edge as I'm panting and shaking. The wet spot on my shorts grows as I leak a steady stream of precum, but slowly the throbbing and twitching stop.

Her eyes move from my dick to my face as I finally calm down, and her hands slowly slide up from my thighs. One hand wraps around my balls, and the other around the base of my cock as she stares down at me like prey. "Pleas-" I mutter halfway, before gasping as she squeezes firmly. I'm not sure if I was begging for her to stop or make me cum, but I don't have time to think about it. She withdraws her hands from my shorts, letting her fingers trail up the underside of my dick as she does, causing my hips to buck wildly. "Come." She says matter of factly, standing up and turning towards her room. I stare at her plump athletic ass as she opens the door to leave the garage we were training in. She turns and looks at me expectantly as she waits at the door, and I scramble to my feet, still handcuffed.

I'm struggling to compose my thoughts as she leads me to her room. "What have I gotten myself into?" I think. She opens the door to her room and I step through, eyes adjusting to the dim light. I hear the click of a lock as she steps in behind me, and it takes me a minute to be able to see clearly. As I look at her bed I notice 4 pairs of handcuffs, one attached to each corner of the bed.

"This isn't close to over" I realize as she gently pushes me towards the bed, and I wonder what's in store for me tonight.