A Little TLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin wasn't having any of it and used his free arm to drape over her waist, effectively holding her in place, "Awww, baby, don't fight me. Y'know you won't win."

Bradley took matters into his own hands and sat up a bit further, taking Y/N with him, and hooked her legs on top of his. He spread them out enough for Colin to comfortably fit between them, without overstretching Y/N, "How's that?" Y/N didn't feel too sure about being exposed so openly like this to Colin, but at the same time she was curious to see what he would do. She fought back a little and tried to shuffle out of Bradley's grip, testing how far he would let her go, "Ah, ah, no. Where you going huh? Where you going?" It was no effort for Bradley to hold her back in place and keep her spread out for his friend.

Colin stroked up and down her tummy soothinlgy, "Ssshhh, just lay back and enjoy, bud." This time he put his middle finger inside, carefully moving it in and out at a steady pace, gauging Y/N's reaction. Her little body shuddered from his ministrations and quiet whimpers could be heard. He added his ring finger, stretching her out only a little and trying to find that spot inside that would make her melt. His thumb continued to rub on her clit delicately.

Bradley continued to talk into Y/N's ear between kisses, "Yeah?" Whatever Colin was doing down there was working because her little body began to feel heavier as she relaxed, "That's it."

"Good girl. You're liking that huh?" Colin quickened his pace only a little and chuckled when he felt her walls tighten around his digits. "She's so fucking tight."

Bradley glanced down to him briefly with a mischievous look, "I wonder how she tastes."

"Only one way to find out." Colin dived right in. He continued to finger her gently whilst his tongue replaced his thumb. He kissed and licked her nub between words of encouragement, coaxing her closer to her release. Y/N's legs began to shake on top of Bradley's and and she helplessly ground her hips further back into his crotch.

"Awwww, you're such a sensitive little girl. Look at you, can't stay still." Bradley moaned at the feeling of her gyrating above him and spread out her legs a little more.

Colin worked his tongue harder and looked up at her flushed face, "Someone's getting close." He found that sensitive spot inside her with his fingers and rubbed it firmly. Bradley had to cover her mouth after she let out a scream of pleasure. They didn't want the other hotel residents hearing them. "Want me to keep going little one?" Y/N could only nod.

Bradley kept his hand over her mouth, still allowing her to breathe easily, "Can't wait to fill you up with Daddy's cock. You're gonna let us both fuck you good. You want that, huh?" They both couldn't wait to fuck her. Bradley was still grinding himself against her back to get some sort of relief until she was ready. And poor Colin, with both hands being indisposed, he could only grind himself against the bed.

Bradley continued to talk dirty into Y/N's ear, "We need to get you ready first though. How that tiny little pussy is gonna cope with taking us both tonight is beyond me but I'm sure you can handle it like a good girl, yeah?" Another wave of pleasure and a moan from her.

Colin spoke to her between licks, "C'mon, little one. Almost there. It's okay."

"That's it. You gonna cum on his face?" Both of their words and he feeling of them all around her (and inside her) was too much. The tingly feeling spread throughout her entire body and a burst of warmth was released. She whimpered and shook through her orgasm.

"Awwww, cum for me, little one." Colin didn't let up at all and continued to encourage her through her orgasm, "Mmm, good girl, that's it, keep going."

"Holy shit, Cols." Bradley held her down as hard as he could but she was fighting him hard.

"There you go. Easy, easy." She eventually came to and relaxed again between the men.

"Fuck." Bradley kissed her head, "Good girl." They both rested there with Y/N slouched between them, allowing her to catch her breath before Bradley sat her back upright against him.

"Ready to take Daddy's cock?" She wiggled her hips against him as confirmation and before anymore could be said, Bradley slipped his member inside, Y/N still laying above him. "There you go." She felt so full! It was a little sore at first but that was nothing compared to the pleasure that had already started building back up.

"Taking me so well, princess. Can Daddy go a bit harder?" She barely got out her moan of approval before he sped up, "Ooohhh, fuck."

"This is all you needed isn't it?" Colin went back to stroking her body, watching as her eyes rolled back and her body remained completely lax, "She looks completely out of it, man."

"What if I did this?" Bradley brought his hand down between her legs and gently stroked where Colin had been minutes ago. She lifted her hips for more, "You're loving this."

"Lay down, baby." He manoeuvred them both so that they were lying on their sides, in a spooning position, "That's it. Is that better?" His cock reached further inside and effortlessly pounded against her g-spot, not letting up, "You gonna cum again on Daddy's cock?"

Colin was in awe, "Doing so well."

"Fuck, princess. Take it like a good little girl. So well behaved." Bradley continued to play between her legs as he chased his own release. Sweat was dripping from them both. He pulled her leg back around his waist, allowing Colin to replace his hand on her pussy.

Colin shook his head in disbelief at the sight of them all, "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"Because we were fools?" Their brief conversation was cut short by Y/N's whines.

Bradley went harder, ensuring she was well and truly fucked out, "Yeah, baby, that's it. Ready to cum again? C'mon, let it go."

She instantly came again around his cock, squeezing him hard and drawing out his own release. "Fuck!" He wanted so badly to just lay there for the rest of the night and feel her rest against him. But he knew that wasn't fair to Colin. His friend had given all the pleasure tonight and was yet to receive any back in return. He begrudgingly pulled out slowly and moved aside for Colin.

"Your turn, bud. She feels fucking amazing."

Colin was all to eager to take his turn and gently moved her onto her tummy, placing a pillow underneath her for comfort, "Here you go. Get comfy first." He touched her delicate hole, testing to see how she would react. She pulled away at first but soon relaxed again, "You tender, little one?" A whine of approval. "It's alright, I'll be gentle with you." He carefully lay above her, arms encasing her head so that she was hidden from the world. One of her legs were bent out to the side to give him easier access, she was pinned in place with no way of escape. He entered her with care, tempted to just go for it at the feeling of her but he held back, letting her adjust first. After a couple of minutes, Y/N tried to move her hips up and down and Colin took the hint, grinding himself inside.

"He making you feel full, bud? That feel good?" Bradley lay by Y/N's side, petting her leg and he watched his friend take her.

Colin kissed the back of her head, "Gonna make you cum one last time. Can you manage one more for us?"

She moaned tiredly, "I know, baby. Getting so sleepy now. How about if I do...this?" He angled himself in a way that his cock moved deeper inside and quickened his pace, "Ooohhhh, yes. You like that?" He continued without mercy.

"Fuck. Just lay there, let me do the work. Yeeaah. You feeling sensitive? Awww, poor baby." Y/N bucked in his grasp and tried to push against him.

Bradley leaned closer and stroked her cheek, "He's not gonna stop til you cum. C'mon just one more."

"She's close. I can feel her getting tighter." Colin gasped.

"Almost there, princess." Her brows furrowed and her body began to shake once more. Colin covered her mouth before she could scream and Bradley coaxed her on, "Cum for uncle Colin."

Her pussy clamped down around Colin's cock as she writhed below him, "Ooohhh, good girl. There it is." He didn't stop until he too had finished, dragging Y/N's orgasm out longer.

After they had caught their breath, Colin pulled out and positioned her back against the pillows, laying at her other side, "Shit. That was amazing."

Bradley cupped her face in his hand, "You did so well! So proud of you taking us both!" She was completely gone. Barely able to keep her eyes open or turn her head in his direction. Their little plan had worked and Y/N already seemed to look better for it.

"Someone needs a bath." Colin inspected her delicate pussy, making sure she hadn't been hurt anywhere, but all looked well.

Bradley stood from the bed and stretched, "I'll have one with her. Looks like she'll fall asleep as soon as she gets in the water."

She fell asleep before she could even be lifted from the bed.

12